Rich Bitch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I thought I said, "It would be better than last night."

Proctor looked at me like I was a criminal. "What happened last night?"

I decided that I needed to talk to someone and he was the closest I had to a friend. I started with, "I need to tell you a long story."

I told him about my dates and how frustrated I was with dating since my body changes. I said, "As a result, I decided I just wanted to fuck. So, I went a bar down the street, hoping someone would pick me up. Well someone did. When we went to the room he thought I was a prostitute and paid me $400 to have sex with me."

For the first time, Proctor raised his voice and said very sternly, "You did what? Miss Ricci, you can't do that. What if that guy had been a cop?"

I raised my hands, "I know, I know but I just had to."

"If you had told me I would have helped you find a better way. I mean please tell me you won't do that again."

"Proctor, I can't promise that. I liked it. I mean I think the sex probably wasn't good, but I want to do it again. I like sex with men. I want more."

Proctor asked, "But none of the men you dated did anything for you but this nobody did?"

"I can't explain it. I had three orgasms from an out of shape, married guy who thought I was a hooker. I enjoyed the thrill of it and the attention I got. I particularly liked showing off my new body. It turned me on. But, Proctor, I know he was lousy at sex. I would do it again. Is that sick?"

Proctor said, "No, it isn't. I don't think you are ready for a permanent relationship. I think you want experiences and thrills. The people you have been dating are more the types to move in with rather than be thrilled by. These guys are trying to romance you and you just want to be taken. You want someone to command you and make you do things you don't even know about."

"You are right. I want experiences. I mean I don't know much about sex."

"You need a bad boy that has a lot of sexual experience but no desire for anything permanent. Additionally, you want to be challenged, someone that will put you in situations that will give you a thrill but have enough sense to keep you out of real trouble or be able to get you out of it. I mean last night if this man had known who you are then who knows what would have happened. You need someone to protect you."

"I need you. Proctor, be my guy."

"Miss, you know I can't."

I said begrudgingly, "I know but I trust you."

Proctor said, "I didn't say I wouldn't help but I can't be your guy. I want you to meet my wife. Come meet her this weekend. You need a female friend that doesn't want anything from you. My wife is a very special lady. She has seen a lot of things. You will like her."

"I've never had a female friend."

"Also, I think you need to work on a different persona. I mean Mercedes Ricci the power behind two firms and sinfully rich, may not be the right persona to get what you are looking for. Maybe be someone not so smart just sexy as hell."

"I was Mary the hooker last night, got to fuck and have multiple orgasms. You are on to something. I need to think about being a different person but isn't that sick?"

"Not at all. We all play different roles. I play your protector with a fierce exterior here but with my daughter and wife I play a completely different role. I can tell you my wife is the boss and I'm not the tough guy around her. You have developed one persona in your life. The highly competitive dominating role as the smartest person in the room. Maybe you need to develop a more subservient persona. You may find that you have a lot more fun that way."

"Let me think about that but it makes sense."

We flew back to North Carolina the next day. He told me a lot about Sally, his wife. I did think I would like her.

The next day, Saturday, Proctor picked me up to take me to the office to get caught up for the week. He then dropped me at his house to meet Sally.

Sally was in the kitchen when Proctor introduced me, "Sally, this is Miss Ricci."

Sally smiled and said, "Miss Ricci, I am so glad to meet you. Henry has told me so much about you, I feel like I know you."

I said, "Please call me Mercedes. I have known Proctor for so long, it seems a little wrong that I'm just meeting you. You know Proctor has been with me for ten years. He has been my only protector."

Sally was a small freckled red headed woman. My guess was that she might weigh 105 pounds. Small everything. The exact opposite of me.

"He was very fortunate to get the job with you. In Henry's work, it is hard for older men to get a job. When he retired from the military at fifty-five we worried no one would take a chance on him."

"I glad we did. I have enjoyed having him around."

Proctor said, "I am going to leave you girls to talk. Sally, Miss Ricci wants to take us to dinner at seven."

Sally hit her big strong man on the arm, "She will not. I am fixing dinner. You be back here at seven and eat with us. Until then I want Mercedes to myself."

I said, "Are you sure? I hate for you to go to that trouble."

"No discussion unless you don't like chicken cacciatore."

"Hey, I'm Italian. You know I like it."

"Good, no more discussion."

When Proctor left Sally said, "Henry told me about your current dilemma, but I would like to hear your story."

So, I told my story.

After a very long monologue I said, "Sally, it is so unlike me to talk to anyone about myself for this long. After all that self-indulgence, I know it is hard to believe but feelings haven't been important to me for most of my life."

Sally said, "Oh, I know that. I am glad you confided in me. And I think I can help you. You see I am almost 65 years old myself and have been around military people for much of that. You are much like a lot of them. I know Henry advised you to form a new persona. I think that is good advice. I would say you need to think in terms of being more subservient. I know that your profession requires this dominant persona you have developed for decades. You don't have to worry about losing it. I would go so far as to say you need a new set of friends that don't know you. Maybe even use a different name."

I said, "I kind of like that. That way I can key on certain attributes like not having to correct every error people make."

Sally continued, "I think you need to develop an open view to sex. Maybe this new person just enjoys sex?"

"That is what happened when I played Mary the hooker. I really need experience. I need a new name and new persona. Let me think on that."

Sally said, "Henry's birthday is next Saturday. Would you like to come to his party? It will be just us and our daughter and her husband. His buddies are taking him out Friday night."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want to help you with a new persona and have an idea. Henry and I have done some swinging. We like three ways and haven't done that in a long time. So, I want to make you my birthday gift to him. When I do you can think of being a different person. Not Proctor's boss but Sally's gift to Henry. In fact, we may give you a different name when I make you my gift."

I was stunned. I wanted to fuck Proctor but to be asked by his wife took me aback. After I got my mouth closed I said, "Sally are you sure?"

Sally said, "I am very sure but if you won't do this for me I will understand."

"I want to do it, but will it affect our friendship?"

"Absolutely not. For one thing, you can only have sex with Henry if I am there. And I am going to join in. We will both be Henry's birthday gift. I can't think of a better gift for my husband. You will be doing me a favor."

I said with a smile, "Wonderful! How do you want to do it?"

"Henry's birthday dinner will last until about nine. You will act like you are leaving with Susie and her husband, but I will leave the side door open. You double back and go to the bedroom. Get naked and wait for me. We will wrap each other. I will call him in and tell him to unwrap his gifts. From there, just follow my lead. I am going to have him fuck both of us. Do you have any experience with girls?"

"Actually, more than with men. I am going to be a new person. One that is open to experimenting."

"Exactly." Sally got up and hugged me. "Now let's get dinner ready."

Sally's birthday present to Proctor

The Saturday of Proctor's birthday party arrived. Proctor's last day with RS was the day before. I decided that I would wait until today to give him his retirement gift. It was a Rolex Submariner.

Sally and I had talked several times by phone during the week. She had asked if I would come early to help her get the house ready. Now, I don't cook but I wanted to be around Sally and be a part of Proctor's birthday, I mean in a domesticated way not just being used as a gift for Sally to give to Proctor. I had my assistant get decorations for the house.

When I arrived with my decorations. It was so overdone, but Sally let me put the banners and stuff all over her house. Susie had taken Proctor out of the house while Sally and I prepared everything. After putting up the decorations, I set the table and went to the kitchen to open one of the bottles of wine I had brought and poured us a glass of wine.

Sally was busy cooking. She asked, "Are you worried about being my gift to Henry?"

"I am but Mary is not."

Sally smiled, "I take it that Mary is Mercedes's alter ego?"

"For now, but I need a better name for my alter ego."

Susie had Proctor back about seven when Sally had his favorite meal ready. I couldn't remember having an evening that was this normal. These people treated me like a normal person not like a high-powered inventor and executive. I loved it and was very surprised at how comfortable I was with this. I kept thinking, 'Relax, laugh and joke. Find things that are funny. Smile.' I also have to admit I drank quite a lot of the wine I had brought.

When Proctor opened his gifts, I realized mine was so out of line compared to everyone else's. Mine cost about $10,000 while everyone else's cost $100. When I saw what I had done, the reaction of the other four people, I said, "Proctor this is really your retirement gift. I want you to know how much the company appreciates what you have done for us. I will miss you more than you know. Thank you so much."

Sally was the first to smile and hug me, "That is so generous. I am sure Henry will always appreciate it."

Proctor said, "Miss Ricci, it is too much but I do appreciate it."

I relaxed and said, "Read the engraving on the back."

Proctor read, "To a special person and friend. Mercedes Ricci."

Proctor then hugged me and said, "Thank you Miss Ricci."

I laughed, "Can't you call me Mercedes now that you have retired?"

Proctor laughed, "Yes from now on I will call you Mercedes."

At about nine Susie and her husband said they needed to get home to take care of the kids. I pretended to leave but instead crept through the back door and into their bedroom. Sally had shown this to me earlier. I removed my clothes and waited for Sally. I sat on the bed with a combination of excitement and apprehension. I wanted to fuck Proctor but more importantly make Sally happy.

Sally came in and closed the door. She removed her clothes. She removed several items from a drawer. She squeezed some cream onto her finger and worked it into her ass. She then took a triangle shaped rubber looking item with a glass jewel on it and pushed it into her ass. She looked at me and said, "Do you want one of these anal plugs?"

I said, "I don't think so."

"Suit yourself but it is most enjoyable. Henry really enjoys this slutty look. I am going to let him fuck me there after he does you. Wearing the plug before I have Henry take me there makes it easier. Here let me wrap you."

She took a four-inch wide piece of ribbon and placed to around my tits with a bow in front. She did the same around my hips covering my Mons Pubis with a big bow. She then had me wrap a ribbon around her crotch with the bow over the jeweled anal plug. I had no experience with anal plugs before that night. She then took a lipstick and wrote on my stomach, 'Happy Birthday.' Sally handed it to me and said, "Write on my ass."

After I finished I said to her, "I am so nervous. I don't know if I can do this."

She said, "Maybe Mercedes can't but Mary can."

I nodded and gave her a smile. She said loudly, "Come on in baby, I am ready to give you your gift."

Proctor opened the door and froze. Sally laughed, "This is your surprise. My gift to you is Mary and me. I hope you like it."

Proctor didn't move. I was getting even more anxious that this was all wrong. I was so afraid that in spite of all my work I wasn't sexy enough. How could I possibly think that I could go from the ugly duckling to a beautiful swan in a year? I was on the verge of running out of room when Sally wrapped her arm around me and whispered, "Don't worry, he's just taking it in." I could feel her small breasts against my arm. She was so likeable and empathetic. She had skills I didn't. Proctor continued to stare until Sally said, "Don't you want to unwrap your gift?"

Proctor came to, "I sure do. I want to unwrap both my gifts. I just can't decide which to unwrap first."

Sally said, "Unwrap me first. Savor Mary. She is a real treat."

Proctor said, "Mary?"

Sally said, "Yes. Didn't you advise her to use a different name when she is playing her alter ego?"

I asked Proctor, "Is this okay with you? Sally asked me to do this, but I will leave if this is not something you want."

Proctor had a look of surprise, "Want? You damn right I want the gift my loving wife is giving me." He looked at Sally and said, "Thank you baby. I was feeling old earlier but now my little head doesn't feel old looking at gorgeous Mary."

I smiled a little and cocked my hip saying, "You like Mary?"

He laughed and said, "I like!"

Sally turned around and said, "Time to unwrap your old wife's ass."

As Proctor removed the ribbon from Sally, he said, "You mean my sexy wife's ass." When he saw the jeweled anal plug, he smiled, "Does this mean my present is literally your sweet ass?"

"Maybe," she smiled coyly, "but first for your very special gift. Unwrap Mary."

I was shaking. Even though the ribbon was only four inches wide, it was covering my scar and my mass of black curly pubic hair. Sally body was completely different. She was slim everywhere and the hair around her pussy was sparse and very light sandy color that allowed a view of thin lips. Her breasts were perky, maybe B's with small red areolas. She was muscular and hard to my soft curves.

Proctor had a huge grin, "I have imagined this since you remade yourself." He pulled the bow slowly. I was still shaking but now with anticipation as much as fear. The bow slipped, and my breasts stood out for him. I wanted him to say something. Proctor must have felt my anxiety, "Relax, those are beautiful. They are so full and stand out like I have never seen large breasts before."

I relaxed enough to say, "Thank you." This simple statement gratified me.

He started to reach out to grab my breasts when Sally said, "Not yet baby. Look but don't touch. Finish unwrapping your gift first."

He pulled the bow positioned over my bushy pussy. It dropped to the floor, he stepped back and just stared. Sally said, "Mary, show him your beautiful backside." I turned.

Proctor said, "My gawd you have a beautiful ass. It is the best shaped big ass I have ever seen."

Sally said, "I think so too, and we have seen a lot of asses. Haven't we baby?"

Proctor said, "Yes, we have." I was now getting excited and in a good way. I knew I needed to let Sally take the lead, but I wanted his dick in me immediately.

Sally said, "Okay, Mary, let's undress the birthday boy. You take the shirt, while I get the shoes."

She got to her knees while I started unbuttoning his shirt. I slipped his shirt off his shoulders and let my nipples brush his naked chest. My nipples were pinker than usual and standing at attention. Proctor was looking down at my chest and I heard him whisper, "Beautiful."

Sally still on her knees unbuckling his pants. She pulled them down revealing a pair of blue boxers with a large tent at his crotch. I felt Proctor's hand touch my breast lightly. I jerked from the bolt of electricity that caused. I heard Sally say, "Not yet baby. Soon. Mary step back and sit on the bed."

He put his hand down to his side as Sally slid his boxers down. I sat on the bed enchanted by the sight of Proctor's manhood. He was definitely in good shape without an ounce of fat. I thought I had more fat in my ass than he and Sally combined had. I was mesmerized by Proctor's cock. He was definitely larger than Mort. I imagined it in my pussy making my eyes and pussy weep from anticipation.

Sally looked at me with Proctor's hard long dick in her hand and asked, "Do you like this?" She was lightly stroking it. I could see fluid dripping from it. I now know this was precum but at the time I was afraid he would be finished before I got to feel it.

Proctor said, "I can't take much of that. I am ready to enjoy my gift."

Sally stood, wrapped her arms around him, pulled herself to his face and kissed him long and deep. I was a little jealous. I wanted to be kissed like that. After she released him she said to Proctor, "Stay there."

She came over and kissed me the same way. I had more experience with girls than boys. I enjoyed the kiss, but I kept staring at that hard-beautiful dick. Sally got behind me with her legs on either side of my hips, so close I could feel her pussy on my backside. She took a breast in each hand and lifted. "Henry, don't you think these are divine orgs?"

"I certainly do."

She then gave my nipples a pinch, "Don't you think this is the prettiest shade of pink?"

I felt the electricity again pass through the body.

Sally laughed, "Okay baby, I can tell by the looks of the little boy, you need to touch your present. You can feel Mary's breasts now."

He walked over and lightly rubbed all around my F's without touching my areola's. I felt Sally's hands go to my black bush and press into my wet pussy. I tensed with a giant orgasm. A better orgasm than I had with Mort. I knew her hand was getting wet from my discharge. Proctor lightly rubbed each nipple just enough to make them quake. He then pinched them harder than Sally had, as she continued to play with my vagina. Another squirt of fluid on her hand.

Sally giggled in my ear, "You are so ready. Aren't you my dear?"

With a quiver in my voice I said, "Oh yes, I want Proctor's beautiful dick in me."

Sally said to Proctor, "Lay her back on the bed and take her."

Sally moved away from me as Proctor gently lowered me on my back to the bed. He climbed between my legs. He put his penis to the entrance of my vagina and held there. I couldn't stand it. I rocked my hips forward making his penis penetrate all the way. The feeling was indescribable. It put the few orgasms I had before in perspective. I heard a vibrator and looked over at Sally. She was lying next to me with a six-inch vibrator impaled in her pussy. She was bucking watching her husband fuck me. It was amazingly erotic to me. I could have never imagined this.

Sally whispered to me as she kept one hand on the vibrator and the other squeezing one of my breasts, "Does my husband feel good in Mary's pussy?"

I then felt Proctor's hand on my other breast kneading the soft flesh. I said, "It feels so good. Thank you, Sally."

Sally whispered back, "Oh we are enjoying this as much as you are."

I then heard her murmur, "Oh shit, oh shit, ..."

I realized she was also having an orgasm. I was breathing very hard. I started to moan. I heard Proctor make a primal scream, "Here it comes. Mary, should I pull out?"