Rich Bitch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just looked at it. If wasn't nearly as big as Ivan's and he was already hard.

Ivan said, "Get to it girl. The sooner you get him off the sooner we get to eat. It might also go faster if you showed him those mammoth tits."

I decided, 'Why not. I am into this so far.'

I dropped my shirt to the floor and let him look at my breasts. I asked, "Like them?"

Jacob was mesmerized, "Yes ma'am. Those are special."

I said, "Want to feel?"

Without answering he took a breast in each hand and began to squeeze. I had to admit I liked the effect I was having on him. I looked at his penis and it was none fully engorged. The boob job was worth what I had spent.

I let him squeeze until Ivan said, "Girl, I'm starved. Get on with it. Kiko, help her."

Kiko said, "I think she knows what to do but I will supervise. I am hungry also." Truthfully, I was hungry also. But what I wanted was to taste his cum. I wanted to taste this young man dick. Something strange was happening to me.

I got on my knees for a second time that night and took his dick in my hands. My hands easily covered his shaft. I kissed and licked his tip. I tasted the precum and said, "Jacob, you taste sweet."

Jacob smiled down at me. I took one hand off his penis and gently caressed his balls while I took his penis into my mouth down to my hand. This was easy. I was relaxed. I exaggerated the slurping, making the amount of spittle increase. I could feel the spit hitting my breasts. This was so sensual. I took my hand off his penis and put it on his hip. I slid my head all the way down the shaft. I had him all the way in without any sign of gagging.

Jacob said, "Oh my goodness, that feels good. You are one good cock-sucking cougar."

He called me a cougar. Maybe that is what I was. I increased the pace on his engorged member and the sucking action. Jacob said, "Bitch, I can't take much of that. You better get prepared for a full load."

I doubled down on the action. I wanted to taste his jizzum. He yelled, "Take this bitch!"

I wasn't used to being called a bitch. But tonight, it seemed to be okay. Kiko whispered, "Try to time his first squirt where it is not all the way down your throat."

I could feel his penis throb just before the first eruption. I managed to get my mouth to where it was only covering the tip when he shot his first rope into my throat. I came close to gagging but swallowed most of that load before I did. He did taste sweeter than Ivan. I liked the feeling of taking his shot.

He shot several loads into my mouth. I felt only a little dribble down my chin. When he had finished I licked him clean, kissed his softening dick and placed it back in his pants and zipped him back up.

Jacob reached down, helped me to my feet and gave me a hug. He said, "That was a great blow job. Thanks."

I smiled at him, kissed him on the lips and said, "My pleasure. You tasted good."

I thought, 'What is wrong with me. I just thanked a boy half my age for letting me suck him off.'

Jacob waved at Ivan as he left, "Thanks Ivan."

After he left I reached down for my shirt and put it on. Ivan said, "You wear that tonight but don't think you have free range to wear whatever you want around here. In my abode, I am king. See Kiko doesn't wear a shirt."

Kiko said, "But I don't have tits like that. I like being topless."

Ivan shrugged and handed her a slice of pizza and a beer. They sat on the couch. Now I normally don't do pizza and beer. But tonight, I decided I had gotten enough exercise to get away with it. I sat in a chair across from Ivan and Kiko on the couch.

Kiko asked between bites of pizza, "Okay, you two what gives. I know you and Ivan have some kind of relationship. Something else is going on. Are you just a cougar looking for thrills and Ivan is your way to get them?"

I said, "Actually, that is right."

Kiko smiled. "Let me make another guess. You are a rich, smart, successful bitch that worked so hard, you had no life and at forty you are finally sowing your wild oats."

I was stunned. "Kiko, you are a smart girl. How did you come up with that?"

"To start with, your language sounds more like college educated than not. The boob job is top notch, so rich. Ivan's attitude toward you is not quite like it should be if he were really in control. Plus, you have an air."

"Wow. How old are you?"

She said, "I am twenty."

I shook my head, "Let me guess, you are a student at the university."

Kiko nodded, "That's right. I am premed. I am one of Ivan girlfriends. I think his main one, but we don't have any kind of commitment other than having a good time. I take it you don't want anyone to know who you are?"

I said a little worried, "Yes, that's right. It might be a little embarrassing. Not the end of the world but better that no one knows. I am sure if you tried you could find me somewhere on the net. But please don't."

Kiko said, "Not to worry, I won't but if I did your secret is safe with me."

"Kiko, can I really trust you?"

Ivan said, "Kiko can be trusted. I really think the two of you can be friends. Best to tell her the truth. Kiko can help you with sexual experience, even though she is half your age. You can help her with career advice."

I thought about it as I stared at Kiko. "You know he is right. Kiko swear you will keep what I am about to tell you between us."

"Whatever your name is, you can trust me. I mean how much more intimate can we get than this."

With that I told her the truth about who I was. When I finished with the highlights Kiko whistled and said, "Well! I'll be damned. Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that. I know the company and really admire you. Your secret is safe with me. But we need to think through this a little. We need a cover story. What about you are a new friend Ivan met at work? We tell a partial truth that you are a cougar looking for excitement with a younger crowd. That works, doesn't it?"

I said, "I think it does. It explains why I am showing up at his condo and why you aren't bothered by it. I can just say I am recently divorced and looking for excitement after a miserable marriage. Just need a name. What could it be?"

Kiko said, "Maybe something Russian. It would explain why you and Ivan became friends in such a hurry."

Ivan said, "What about Sofia Yurin? An old friend of my mother. What do you think?"

I said, "I like it. It will be harder to identify me. I do know some Russian. My grandmother was a Russian immigrant and only spoke Russian. So, I learned some as a child. I think I could pass as first or second generation, but I do need to change my appearance a little."

Ivan said, "Good I like it. When you are my boss you are Dr. Ricci and when playing our cougar pal, you are Sofia."

Kiko said, "Let's get together soon to discuss changing your appearance when you are Sofia and what you should wear. I may be able to give you advice on both."

"I would like that very much." We exchanged mobile phone numbers.

I took another beer as Kiko told me more about herself. I felt like Kiko and I could really be friends. She was a very smart girl.

After the second beer, I was really relaxed. Ivan said, "Sofia, we were going to watch a movie, but I think I want to play with you and Kiko. Kiko go get your vibrator and give it to Sofia. Sofia take that shirt off."

I did, he pulled me unto his lap. As he rubbed my tits, I was turned on again not long after the excitement of sucking Jacob's dick. Kiko sat in the chair and watched Ivan work me to a fever pitch.

Ivan said, "These are wonderful breasts. They probably taste good too."

He sucked one nipple while kneading the other tit. I turned to give him better access to both my giant jugs. It felt so good to have this young man playing with my breasts. His hand slipped to my thigh. He gently rubbed it while continuing to nibble on my extended nipple. His hand was slowly and gently rubbing close to my wanting pussy.

I heard the vibrator turn on and looked over at Kiko beginning to massage her thin lips with the vibrator. She had both feet planted on the coffee table with her legs spread wide.

Ivan's hand was now gently stroking my labia. The lips were swollen, moist and very sensitive. He slipped a finger into my soaking hole while still sucking first one areola and then the other. He had as much boob in his mouth as possible. Kiko had the vibrator pushed into her vagina. She was clearly enjoying the view of Ivan working on my breasts and vagina. I was close to an orgasm from his fingers.

I felt his other hand on my big ass. He was circling my nasty hole. He put his finger to his mouth and came away with a finger moistened from his saliva. He placed it on the entry to my asshole and worked the moisture in just a little past the tight muscle protecting it. No one had ever had their finger there. He left it there while putting a second finger into my vagina. This gave me a feeling of being full and it felt great. I came on his fingers.

I squealed, "Gracious, oh goodness, my goodness. Thank you, Ivan."

Ivan smiled at me and we kissed for the first time. He said, "Trade places with Kiko. After all, she is really my date tonight."

"Only fair."

I took the vibrator from Kiko as she took my place on Ivan's lap. Only she sat between his legs and took his penis into her excited pussy. I laid back on the couch with my legs spread and inserted the vibrator to the hilt. It was clear that Kiko was tighter than I was. She never got the vibrator half way in where my pussy seemed to suck it up. Kiko was seated where she could rock back and forth on Ivan's cock as well as bounce up and down. Ivan reached around her and rubbed the small mounds on her chest. She was so small that any breast looked right on her small frame.

With the vibrator all the way in, it was hitting a really nice spot. I didn't know it at the time, but I had found the G-spot. I had a nice orgasm just as I heard Kiko squeal.

Ivan lifted her off him. He came over, took the vibrator from me, put it on the coffee table and mounted me missionary style. He buried all his eight inches plus in me and I had the largest orgasm I had ever had immediately. At that moment, I knew I would do anything to have this feeling again.

Ivan said to Kiko, "Straddle her mouth and let her take care of you while I fuck the stuffing out of my cougar pal Sofia."

Kiko put one knee on the couch the other on the floor, lowered her vagina over my face and started rocking back and forth over my face as I extended my tongue into her vagina. I could smell the odor of sex and excitement in the young girl's hole. Ivan was fucking me hard now. I was having nearly continuous orgasms. This was a new experience for me.

I could feel and hear the pleasure I was giving to Kiko. She had a high pitch squeal, "Eeeeeeeee..." that seemed to go on and on. Kiko had a hand on each of my large breasts. She seemed to be using them as leverage to fuck my face.

Ivan said, "I am ready to cum girls. Any problem taking it in your vagina?"

I yelled, "I want to take all you can give me. Please fill this cougar pussy full of that wonderful stuff." I thought, 'Did I just call myself a cougar?'

Ivan made a low primal growl and started squirting into my vagina. I had a last large orgasm with him. Kiko had taken herself off my face and was rubbing my clit to give me an extra charge while Ivan was cumming in me.

Ivan pulled Kiko into him and gave her a big kiss. After the kiss, she lay on me and hugged me.

I heard Ivan asked her, "Hope this was as good as watching a movie."

We all laughed as Kiko said, "I will always choose this over some movie. After all you only want to watch movies that blow things up. Now, I am sure that if Sofia and I could choose it would be some tear jerker romance."

Little did she know, I had watched very few movies and knew little about them.

After the three of us cuddled, Ivan said, "Sofia, are you staying the night?"

I said, "Can I?"

He said, "If Kiko doesn't mind. My bed is not large enough for all three of us, but I have a quest bedroom. I wouldn't feel comfortable with you driving back this late anyway." It was after eleven.

Kiko said, "If you fix us breakfast tomorrow morning, then I am fine with it."

I said, "I don't know how to cook but I will buy us breakfast tomorrow morning."

Ivan said, "Well we might as well start the rules of being our new cougar pal. First, you have to be able to cook at least breakfast. Second, I expect you to help with cleaning up."

I was shocked, "What?"

Ivan said, "Time for you to live like real people."

I said, "Ok, at least I do how to clean. I had to do that during college."

Ivan said, "Next time you are paling around with us I am expecting you to be able to at least scramble eggs and make toast."

I said, "The good news is that is you are inviting me back. I would like to stay over tonight but I don't have anything to sleep in or toiletry."

Ivan said, "Third rule, no one wears clothes to bed, even in the guest room."

Kiko chimed in, "I have a tooth brush you can borrow."

Ivan said, "Ok, settled. Let's get some sleep."

I went to sleep that night in a small room, in a small bed after using a small bathroom. But I was happier than I had been in a long time. What a night! I wanted more of this, but I was worried that Ivan wouldn't want me around after this.

I got up the next morning showered, dressed and waited for Ivan and Kiko. Ivan drove us to a small mom and pop place.

After we sat down I said, "Ivan and Kiko, thank you for last night. It was so much fun."

Ivan asked me, "Good. So, after sleeping on it, you want to do it again?"

"Yes, very much."

"Well, there are demands if you want to continue. You have the first three, you need to be able to cook, clean, and no clothes to bed. Now more rules, you have to be invited. You aren't the boss in my house. I am. You will do what I want not what you want. I'm not trying to romance you but rather we are just having fun together. When you come to my apartment I decide what you wear. Agreed?"

I said, "So you will tell me what to wear when I am invited?"

Ivan said, "Or I will provide it. Agreed?"

I thought about what he had in mind for me to wear but finally the thought of being fucked by him again overrode my worries. I said, "I agree. It sounds like I need to give you some money to offset your expenses at least."

Ivan said, "I would appreciate that."

Kiko said, "Good, girlfriend. We are going to have so much fun. Let's talk next week."

We were finished with breakfast and Ivan drove me back to my car. I drove to my home, I was so anxious that Ivan had to invite me. Would he? I realized I was more concerned about being invited back than what Ivan would make me do to be his cougar pal.