Rich Bitch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Okay."

I pushed the five dollars in the pot. Ray won the pot.

I decided to make a show of taking off the dress. I got up and slowly pulled the hem to my waist. I turned around and rocked my hips back and forth. The panties were covering nothing in back. I looked at Ray and said, "Since you won the pot want to take the dress off?"

Ray stepped beside me took the hem and pulled it over my head. I was happy my wig stayed on. I looked down and my nipples were standing out of the thin material. I adjusted the gusset of my thong to cover as much as possible. But the mounds from my breasts were shoved up and bouncing while, my fat pussy lips were swollen and sticking out either side of the small thong.

All the guys whistled. Ray said, "You have quite the body Sofia. Can't imagine anyone would get tired of banging that."

I cocked my hip, put my tongue between my lips and said, "Thank you. You don't mind that I am almost old enough to be your mother?"

Ray said, "Not at all. You are still hot."

I said, "Well I guess I am out." I was playing for them to ask for more.

Alex said, "Do you want to continue?"

I said, "Yes, but now I don't have anything worth a pot."

Evan said, "I say your bra is."

I said, "Really. Same rule? If I win, I keep the bra and the pot?"

Ivan said, "And if you lose the bra is gone for the night."

I said, "Okay."

I sat back down to play the hand. I made sure to keep my shoulders square and my chest pushed out. Kiko sat another beer in front of me. This was my fourth and I knew too much. She put a hand under a breast and said, "I think you guys made a good deal. Even I want to see these things unleashed. I may even like to taste them."

Ivan said, "Maybe Sofia will let you before the night is out."

I smiled, "You never know."

This time I was dealt three of a kind. I didn't want to win. My little thongs were cutting into my pussy lips and I was so excited down there. I could feel the moisture on my thighs. I wanted an orgasm soon. I could almost have one from the pressure being exerted for the string between my pussy lips. I threw away two of the three of a kind. Alex won the hand.

I said, "Okay Alex take your prize."

I stood and let Alex undo the clasp. I then turned to let him pull the bra off arms. Alex eyes bugged out. "Sofia, those are magnificent."

I rubbed my chest against his arm and said, "These old things." My pussy was vibrating. I could hardly stand the anticipation of being fucked by these studs.

I asked, "Are the panties enough to stay in for another hand?"

They said in unison, "Yes!"

I sat as Ivan dealt another hand. I looked and this time I knew I had a winner. "Let's change the bet. If I win you four young studs get naked. I don't believe I will be disappointed like earlier tonight. If I win, well you get a thong."

Kiko said, "I can assure you, you won't be disappointed."

Ivan said, "I don't think that thong is enough against all our clothes."

I said, "Hum. Okay. You get my thong and I'll give the winner a blowjob."

Ivan nodded. I took one card and won the hand. I clapped my hands together, making my chest shake from side to side and said, "Oh, boy. It is my lucky night. Who knew I would get to see four young handsome studs from top to bottom? Okay boys let's see what you have. One at a time. Let's start with Ivan."

Ivan stripped down to nothing. His dick was sticking straight out. I walked over and slipped my hand over his aching member, "My gawd, isn't that pretty." I stroked it a little. I saw a little precum.

Ivan growled, "No one said you could touch. If you touch, you have to do something with it."

I looked at Kiko, "Want to help him out?"

Kiko had stripped off and said, "I may help him out."

Kiko lead Ivan back to the table and started giving him a blow job.

I said, "I think you are next Ray."

Ray quickly took off his clothes and said, "So what do you think?"

He was slightly larger than Ivan, "I'm not disappointed. Next is your younger brother."

Evan removed his clothes. He was a little smaller than Ivan. He asked, "So?"

"Very eatable."

Alex didn't wait to be asked and had already removed his clothes. He was muscle bound from head to foot and had a nine-inch hard cock that was straining to be touched.

I said, "My goodness that is a big one." I gently put my hand around it and looked him in the eyes, "I think that might fill up my big pussy. Want to see what I look like?"

Alex didn't answer but quickly jerked my little thong off. He placed a finger between my moist lips and pushed a finger in and growled, "As I thought, you're one randy cougar. You want us to fuck your sloppy wet pussy." I had a large orgasm that filled his hand with fluids.

He laughed, "Here cunt, clean yourself off my hand."

I licked my fluid off him and looked him in the eyes. I kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you for that orgasm."

I stepped back and said, "If I win the next hand, you all get to suck my pussy, otherwise the winner will get his dick sucked first."

We played a hand while Kiko was finishing off Ivan. Evan won the hand. Evan said, "Okay boys, watch this cougar eat my hard cock. I'll bet you she knows what she is doing."

I got between his legs as he slumped in the chair. I took his penis in my hand, looked up at him, and said, "You have a beautiful dick, I know this is going to taste good."

I kissed the head of his penis, with a hand around the shaft and tasted the precum. I knew he wouldn't last long. I moved my hand to his balls and took it down my throat. I used my tongue to lick up and down the shaft.

Evan said, "Boys you won't believe what she is doing to me. I mean this cougar could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

Alex said, "She won't be able to take all this thing like that. I am going to make her gag."

I slowly took Evan's dick out of my mouth and said to Evan, "Take that bet."

I took him back in and slowly slipped it in and out of my mouth while sucking. Evan said to Alex, "I'll bet you that she can take it all. If you win you get her pussy before I do but if she can take your thing without gagging you get sloppy lasts, after everyone else gets their turn."

Alex said, "You are on."

I increased the pressure and speed of the blow job and Evan deposited his discharge in my mouth. Only a little escaped. I said, "Baby you tasted really good. I think you are going to win that bet."

I looked and saw that Kiko had finished off Ivan and was sucking Ray off. I said, "Okay, Alex, let's see if you are first or last."

Alex smiled, grabbed my head and pushed my mouth over his dick and shoved his dick all the way in. I barely had time to prepare for it, but I managed to relax my throat enough to take the whole thing in without gagging. He grabbed my hair and forced my head up and down rapidly on his cock. He was doing everything he could to make me gag. But I was determined to have Evan first. He was moving my head rapidly. Then stood with my head pushed into his stomach. He rocked his hips back and forth, essentially fucking my face hard and fast. He shot his load directly down my throat, but I had felt it coming and was prepared. He released my head. I gently moved my mouth over his cock taking all of his discharge and cleaning him.

I looked up at Alex, smiled, and said, "Thanks, Alex. I enjoyed that. Evan, you are first when you are ready."

Evan smiled, "Thanks mama. I think you need a little reward for winning the bet for me. What would you like?"

I said, "Suck my tits and play with my pussy. I need an orgasm."

I moved to the couch. Evan gently started kissing my sensitive breasts. He said as he gently rolled his tongue around my elongated nipples, "These are the most sensuous big breasts I have seen. You are one sexy lady. Tell me what you want."

"Keep sucking my tits and put a couple of fingers on my clit and give me an orgasm."

His fingers were close to where I wanted them but not quite. I took them and put them in the best place. I had a big orgasm as he sucked my nipples and played with my twat. My body tensed as the fluid escaped my body onto his hand and the couch. I screamed, "Oh shoot that is good, gooooooooo..."

After I nearly blacked out from the orgasm, I found a dick in my hand. He was very hard again. I said, "Ready to fuck me?"

Evan said, "Oh yeah."

I spread my legs and gave him a good look at my gapping wet hole. He said, "My goodness that pussy looks ready to be fucked. It is swollen and dripping wet."

"Do you like it?" I said as I massaged my swollen pussy lips. "Doesn't it look inviting?"

"It is beautiful. I love those big swollen lips. They look like they would caress a dick."

"Time to find out."

He placed his dick just at the entry of my pussy lips. I couldn't stand it. I grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way into me. My hips bucked as I let out a growl that corresponded to a large orgasm, "Growwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..."

I heard Kiko say, "Girl that was one big orgasm."

I opened my eyes. Kiko was next to me with Ray in her pussy. "Yes, it was girlfriend. Biggest one I have had. Evan really knows how to fuck his mama."

Ray said, "I taught him everything he knows."

Evan was moving a little faster. Ray reached over to grab one of my big bouncing breasts. Kiko asked him, "You like those?"

Ray said, "They are unbelievable. You can feel them react to being looked at and touched."

I was moaning as one brother fucked me while the other squeezed my breasts. Ray said to Kiko, "Your pussy is so tight. It is sucking the juice out of me. I am ready to cum."

That must have spurred on Evan as he shot into me. Even though this was his second round for the night it was a good-sized orgasm. As he was coming down he wrapped both arms around me and hugged me into him. I had yet another orgasm from his shrinking member. He whispered, "Thank you, Sofia."

I said, "No, thank you. You are good. I like young dick. It recovers so quickly."

Then Alex said, "Enough of that lovey stuff. Time for a real dick."

But before he could move into me Ivan said, "No I think I want a turn. Remember you are last. Kiko, put your pussy over her mouth."

Alex said, "Shit."

Evan said, "Hey buddy, you made the bet."

Ivan slipped his nice big dick in my now cum filled pussy. Kiko knelt on the couch with a leg on each side of my torso. She covered my mouth with her pussy. I could smell the cum as her pussy pressed my head back against the couch. Then I tasted Ray's and probably Ivan's cum dripping out of Kiko's vagina.

I mumbled, "Kiko, you taste good."

Kiko said, "And that feels good. Stick your big tongue in me."

I extended my tongue into her slit. Ivan was deep inside me pumping away. I started having orgasms again. I said, "Oh Ivan. Fuck me hard. That feels so good. Fuck me hard."

I felt Kiko have a big orgasm. Then I felt her juices flowing into my mouth. She tasted a little different from the guys. She got off my mouth and sat next to me. Ivan, kissed me and whispered, "I am going to take care of Kiko. You are great." He then said louder, "Okay Alex your turn."

Alex said, "Okay, lady, now you will find out what a real dick feels like. Turnover, I want to see that big fat ass while I bang that oversized pussy."

I thought about offering him my ass. I had been using the small anal plug for the week. But then I thought about the size of his dick and decided I needed to start smaller. I turned over and placed my breasts on the couch and waited for him to enter my soaking wanting vagina. He first rubbed my ass. Then he took his extended penis and slapped my ass cheeks with it.

He growled, "My gawd, look at that ass shake. One of these days I am going to take it. But tonight, I want that fat pussy of yours. I think it will caress my big dick like nobody's business."

I said, "Let me have that big manhood. I want all of it in me."

He placed his dick at the entrance of my vagina and pushed in. He filled me up and I had yet another large orgasm. He held it tight inside me while my vagina walls contracted on his big hard penis. It seemed like this one went on forever.

As I was calming, Alex said, "You like my big dick. Don't you?"

I realized not only was he filling me up with his dick, but he had a couple finger buried in my ass. I said, "I love that big thing in me. I feel so full."

He then started pumping me. He left his fingers shoved in my bung hole. I realized I liked the feeling of having something in my ass while being fucked.

I said, "Oh yeah, Alex, fuck me hard. I love what you are doing. I am having another orgassssssss..."

This was the first time anyone had fucked me doggy style. I loved the attention he was giving my ass. I could feel his fingers in my ass and the other hand holding a large chunk of ass cheek. I could sense him staring at my shaking smooth skin. I knew this was turning him on. And me. I liked him staring at my ass.

Alex said, "My cougar, are you ready for a real man's cum?"

I said loudly, "I am ready for you. Shoot me full."

He took his finger out of my ass and took a handful for each ass cheek and pulled his member even deeper inside me. I could feel his penis deeper in me that anyone had been before. He came deep inside me. As his cum was pumping deep inside me I had another orgasm.

I said, "Alex, you are so deep inside me. I can feel it way inside. Oh yeah baby, give me that orgasm."

Alex seemed to pump a pint for fluid inside me. Before he finished, his juices were running down my thighs to the knees.

I laid there with my torso on the couch with Alex draped over me. He was rubbing my shoulder when I heard him whisper, "You are one great fuck. One sexy lady. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

I pushed up a little and he let me up. I knelt on the floor facing him, took him in my arms, kissed him hard and whispered, "I loved all of you. You fucked me so good. Thank you."

He smiled and kissed me back with his arms squeezing me hard.

I heard Kiko say, "Alex, you are going to squeeze her to death. Let her get cleaned up."

Kiko was handing me a towel. I said, "Sorry Kiko, I am making a mess on your furniture."

I first rubbed the cum off my legs and then got as much off the couch as I could. Kiko said, "Don't worry about it we can clean up tomorrow. It midnight. Time for the party to be over."

Evan laughed real hard, "I just got it. Sofia was the entertainment. You set us up. Didn't you Kiko?"

Kiko laughed and then so did Ivan and I. Ray and Alex were looking at Evan with a stunned look. Then they started laughing.

Evan still smiling said, "Okay now for the truth. Sofia was the entertainment. Wasn't she? Was anything she said true or was it all a play?"

Kiko said, "Okay, yes Ivan and I asked her to do this. She was the entertainment. As far as her story, I was as spellbound as you, so she will have to tell you what was true."

Evan looked at me, "You didn't have a date, tonight. Did you?"

I said, "No, that part was just for entertainment purpose and maybe give you the idea I wouldn't mind giving you a blow job. And it worked. The part about being divorced was true. I embellished a little bit but not much. I had a bad marriage. But it was more my fault than I admitted. I gained a lot of weight and no one wanted to touch me. I obviously have worked on that. Do you like how I look now?"

Evan said, "You look damn good now. I will fuck you anytime you decide to get naked for me."

Ray said, "You are very fuckable. Just remember I didn't get any tonight from you. So, I am first next time."

I said, "So you guys might like to have me entertain you again?"

Alex said, "You better believe."

I said, "Then Ray gets first next time." I kissed Ray on the cheek. "I owe you one baby."

Alex asked, "Was the story about being Russian true?"

"My grandmother was a Russian immigrant and I learned a lot of Russian from her." This was true. My grandfather and parents were all Italian-American.

Kiko said, "Okay guys we need to call it a night."

Evan said, "Thank you Kiko. This was your best party. And what a good idea to have Sofia entertain. I do think she liked it also."

The three guys left.

I said, "Where are my clothes?"

Kiko said, "You are not going home tonight. There is a guest bedroom with a new toothbrush for you."

I said, "Good. Thank you. Same rules as at Ivan's? No clothes for sleeping and I am to cook breakfast for you guys tomorrow morning."

Kiko said, "Those are the rules."

I went to bed happier than I had been in a long time. I fixed them breakfast the next morning wearing only the pink dress with no underwear. I was sure the bra and panties had been taken as souvenirs from the party. And after all they were won in a poker game. It was strange to drive home dressed in so little clothing. But then again, it was exciting.