Rich Bitch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left with the Big Boss fucking Linda and I. The Big Boss was loving having both of us. He went to a pattern of my pussy, my ass, Linda's pussy and lastly Linda's ass and then repeat. I knew as much as he was trying to hold out he couldn't for long. I had one more nice orgasm from the anal penetration. I was sure that Linda was still having orgasms when he pulled out and sprayed his jizzum over both our asses.

He said, "Couldn't decide who got my bounty so decided to share it."

In unison we said, "Thank you, Big Boss."

He said, "Now girls, clean me up. I can't go home to the wife with a dick that smells like pussy and ass."

We both got on hands and knees and licked his genitals, ball and thighs clean. He finally said, "That's good. Y'all are good girls."

He pulled on his pants and shoes as Ivan helped us to our feet. We both needed a little time to get the circulation back.

The Big Boss handed Ivan a card and said, "Let me know when you and the girls come back to the stadium. I want to make certain you get our VIP treatment. Girls, couldn't have been better."

He waved his hand so we did also. I looked at Linda and realized why we didn't get a hug. I said laughing, "You are a mess girlfriend."

"Well it looks like you had a good time also."

Ivan said, "There is a shower. I will try to find you something to wear."

We showered together, soaping and rinsing each other. We toweled each other off.

Ivan said, "Well, I found your tops. It is that or some dirty tee shirts. Linda, I did find your bandana, if that is okay."

Linda laughed, "I have worn it most of the night. Might as well finish with it."

We both tied on the ripped-up tops and Linda tied the bandana to almost cover her bottom. The tops only covered our nipples but stayed in place. Out we went into the night.

Paul and Jimmy were at the gate waiting to lock up. We both hugged them. Paul said, "You girls don't be strangers. We want to see you back, you hear."

We said, "We will. Thank you, sir."

We all sat in the front seat with Ivan. He asked, "Where do you want to go Linda?"

"I'm not sure. I can't go back to the dorm. It was locked at eleven. I assume it is later than that."

Ivan said, "It is after midnight. I have a guest bedroom that you and Sofia can share. Unless you are ready to do home Sofia."

I said, "I can share the bed with you Linda. It is a queen."

She said, "Okay by me but I don't have anything to sleep in."

I laughed, "Ivan has rules. One is everyone sleeps in the nude."

She said, "Good with me."

Ivan headed out. Linda said, "Any more rules."

I said, "We have to clean up and fix breakfast."

She said, "Sounds fair."