Rich Boy's Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Mexican au-pair gets put to use.
3.8k words
4.1
70.6k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been in the country no more than 14 hours.. Yet her native Mexico appeared further away than ever before as her 'American life' had now started..

It was nearly noon and Sofia was laying in the middle of the hard wood floor, her body exhausted and drenched in sweat from the straight hour of masturbating.

Charles looked down at her from his DJ Booth, her beautiful dark skin shone and her hair was a mess from writhing around on the floor.

He smiled as he realized he had hit the jackpot, this girl appeared not only obedient, but very much incapable of resisting the pleasure deriving from his nasty treatment.

She was completely under his control, and the thoughts of what to do with her made his dick twitch and a wicked smile form on his face...

It was a Saturday afternoon and he knew his parents would be having their weekly lunch with friends down-town. He stepped out of the booth walking towards the door, motioning his fucktoy to follow him.

In a daze Sofia struggled to get up and follow him. She noticed a small puddle of sweat on the floor where she had been. Masturbating was something she was not used too and the last hour had left her in a confused state, her pussy drenched but her head full of conflicting emotions...

She followed him into the large kitchen where he sat down, ordering her to make him some eggs.

As she struggled with the pots and pans, looking for the necessary ingredients, he grabbed a small tablet computer.

Sofia sighed a sigh of relief as she finally found the eggs and as they sizzled in the hot pan she could hear him talking to his computer.

'Yeah bro, she's hot and willing! I tell you she's such a little cumslut...'

Sofia blushed as she heard him describe last night's action and what occurred this very morning.

What she didn't know was that Charles was using his webcam, showing his friend his new fucktoy's naked behind as she obediently cooked his lunch.

'Come over this afternoon and you can try her out!' Charles enthusiastically told his friend as Sofia dished out his eggs in front of him.

The evil boy put down the tablet, grabbing a remote to turn on a soft R&B song.

'Dance for me while I eat'...

Sofia sighed, got up and softly started to sway her hips to the music.

Later that afternoon...

Sofia opened her eyes as she snuggled into the sheets, Charles had allowed her to sleep for a while and now she awoke to the sound of the alarm clock on the nightstand.

On a chair facing the bed was the outfit he had picked for her to wear today. She remembered his orders and jumped in the on-suit shower to wash her sticky body.

Hot water washed over her body as she contemplated her current situation. Her mind struggled to make sense of it all, a day ago she had been a proper, well behaved, catholic girl. Yet now she felt very different, she felt like a wanton whore as her body ached from all the perverted actions she had been forced to perform. The fact that she was unable to resist her own pleasure when he 'used' her worried her to a large extend, and his stream of degrading insults had left a clear impression on her.

She knew she couldn't disobey him, or run away, but yet she couldn't help wondering what more he had in store for her. And more and more she felt obeying him was the natural state of being; he was the dominant and she obviously was his submissive to do with as he pleased.

Sofia opened her eyes and realized she was rubbing herself, her tight pussy dripping with her juices.

Charles smiled as he watched the livefeed from her bathroom, the confusion was easily read on her face and it was clear her body and mind were giving her mixed signals. He watched her towel off and move into her bedroom, he was sure his friends were going to be impressed.

15 Minutes has passed when she walked into his living room, he smiled as he appraised her body in her new revealing outfit.

She was wearing a short black skirt, high stiletto heels and a tight purple top with the word 'puta' written along the front in glitter.

Her hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail, her makeup dark and sultry; she was sure she looked like the stereo-typical Mexican whore from the movies.

'Not bad' he said as he pointed to the large black coffee-table in the center of the room, a shiny brass pole in the middle of it. Sofia struggled to get up the low table in her extremely uncomfortable heels. Charles pressed a button on a remote and a heavy low bass drum filled the room as she slowly started to gyrate her butt to the music.

As soon as the lyrics kicked in she realized the song was in Spanish, telling the tale of a slut girl who could not control her urges, her eyes closed as the words sunk in and her body beautifully swayed to the loud music.

She was instantly awoken from her trance as the large double door swung open, the door hitting the wall with a loud bang. In the doorway stood three young men, each of Charles' age, and apparently they subscribed to the same clothing style. The tallest was wearing a basketball jersey over an oversized white t-shirt, his pants low over his shoes. The other two wore expensive looking but very much oversized t-shirts with the same style baggy pants.

When Sofia had first seen Charles she had thought him the palest person on the globe, but as she looked at these three boys he was rather like a bronzed god.

They must have been the ugliest boys she had ever seen; overweight, covered in acne and with a nasty demeanor about them.

On the other side of the room the sentiment was almost exactly the opposite, they could not stop staring at her smooth skinned Latina, Charles had not lied about his 'capture'.

'What' up Charlie?' the tallest boy spoke, bumping fists with him as they sat down in the comfy seats surrounding the table. 'This bitch is fine Charlie, if she's as slutty as you said we'll have a ball'. The boys snickered as they looked up at Sofia, who had resumed her delicate dancing while her face turned bright red from the boy's comments.

Suddenly, Charles stood up and took a step forward towards the dancing Sofia. He motioned her to come to him with his finger and she obediently complied.

With a sharp tug he pulled her short skirt down, instantly revealing her nakedness underneath.

Charles had made her shave off all her pubic hair and now her shaven pussy was clearly on display.

Sofia didn't know where to look as the boys sat up and intently stared at her most private area, the humiliation of being suddenly exposed and appraised by these vile boys.

To her shame she noticed her skin getting clammy and her inner folds wetting slightly as her hardening nipples brazed the soft material of her shirt. She could not conceive why her body reacted in such a way, these men did not arouse her yet her body seemed eager and willing to do as her 'master' commanded.

The gorgeous bottomless Latina looked at Charles and noticed an angry look in his eyes, she realized she had been standing there, as if nailed to the floor, and was not giving him the show he wanted.

Sofia started to slide her hands all over her body while rocking her hips to the music. The sensation of the expensive cloth on her upper body mixed with the soft breeze of the air-conditioning brushing against her naked pussy made her shiver as she felt her body heat up even more.

She felt their eyes burning into her soft flesh as she wriggled her body enticingly for them, not more than a day ago she had never even thought about 'teasing' men, now she was apparently displaying her every virtue to these wretched young men.

In front of her, on the table, was a small jar. After a good fifteen minutes of her dancing the shortest, and fattest ,of the four boys put in a twenty dollar bill.

Charles nodded at his friend and spoke; "well puta, isn't my friend nice? Why don't you go over and thank him.."

He noticed reluctance in her eyes and gave her an evil look, showing her he meant business.

This scared Sofia sufficiently and she got off the coffee-table and stood in front of the fat boy.

"I'm Alex, but you can just call me 'daddy' slut" the boy said as he motioned her to continue dancing.

The fat, acne covered kid sat back triumphantly as she started to move her bottomless ass in front of him. When her back was turned to him he reached out a fat pale finger and slid it between her moist lips. "Fuck Charlie, this slut is an eager little cunt ey.. What whore house did you find this one at?"

"All these Mexican bitches are sluts bro, this one was a virgin yesterday but now she can't live without hard cock.. They are easy to train." Charles proclaimed with a wide grin on his face.

Sofia was now facing the other three boys and nearly cried as she heard the rude remarks, degrading not just her but her entire people.. But yet she could not stop herself from rubbing her wet tightness along the spoiled kid's pudgy finger, her hips gyrating on his hand.

Her shirt now stuck to her clammy skin, the outlines of her hard nipples clearly visible as the shirt clung to her slender curves. She bit her bottom lip as he flexed his finger and half of it slipped into her tight love canal.

She softly rode his finger until suddenly he pulled her back towards him, her small ass falling in his lap. Startled she looked down to see a gooey pre-cum covered dick standing tall between her legs. Alex easily lifted her little body a little until the tip of his dick slipped between her lips towards the opening of her tight pussy. As soon as he felt the tip slip in he let go of her ass and she was instantly pinned on his dick as she fell back. She moaned as her moist pussy enveloped his member into a warm bath of pleasure, her tightness gripping and massaging every inch of his rock hard dick.

Alex smiled as he looked down to see her olive skinned pussylips wrap tightly around his shaft, his pubic hair almost touching her puckered butthole.

Meanwhile the other boys intently stared at the latina's face as she grimaced from the pain of the sudden impalement and then moaned from the pleasure of the presence inside her.

The two other guests were clearly rubbing their cocks in their pants as they watched Alex use this apparently eager little slut. They had dreamed of girls like this for a long time, rap videos were full of submissive hot 'bitches', and they had always dreamed of having one of their own.

The room was filled with loud electronic music thumping away while the tension was palpable as all eyes were on the little Latina being rocked up and down Alex's stiff member. He had his hands on each side of her butt and was moving her up and down his shaft, the smell of sex quickly became noticeable.

Sofia meanwhile had closed her eyes and was biting her bottom lip as waves of guilty pleasure washed over her body. The sensations coming from her wet pussy slid electrically over her body as she felt him deep inside of her, her pussy clinging to his shaft with each bounce.

She almost came as she opened her eyes and noticed the three young men eyeing her with a clear predatory look of lust and power in their eyes.

Her body was now bathed in sweat, her mind overloading as her body's temperature continues to climb. She noticed the men staring at her chest, Charles's words ringing in her head she decided to be spontaneous and slid her top off. As soon as the purple cloth hit the floor she could see a nod of approval from Charles, and inside she felt proud for some reason.

With the shedding of her last garment her role looked even more apparent. She was completely naked, sweatily panting as she bounced on the fat kid's lap with each boy fully dressed staring at her as if she were a simple toy made for their enjoyment.

"I can't take this any longer" proclaimed the tallest of the guests, dropping another twenty dollar bill into the cup and unzipping.

He stepped up to the panting Latina and started slapping his cock in her fluttered face, coating her face in long strands of precum.

It only took two pushes of the sticky dickhead against her plump lips to get her to open up and inhale his hard dick.

It had all gone so fast, Sofia was in her own world as her pussy spasmed around Alex's dick buried deep inside of her when suddenly the second dick had come out of nowhere.

She had felt his warm sticky goo as his hot member slapped her face again and again and now she tasted his fluids as the velvety soft skin of his dick slid over her tongue. A manly musky smell filled her nostrils as his pubic hair slightly tickled her nose as he slid deep into her mouth.

The taste of his salty sweat and pungent precum washed over her taste-buds as spit dripped from the sides of her mouth.

Charles and his other guest looked in wonder as the petite Latina slid up and down Alex's member while her mouth was sloppily moving up and down Pete's dick.

The song playing from the hifi system finished and for 30 seconds it was quite in the room. At least music-wise as sloppy noises came from the Latina's wet pussy, mixing with her soft moans and slurping noises originating from her busy mouth.

The sudden quiet had further illustrated she was the focus of all the action, the two young men looking at her breathlessly as she was used from both ends.

The next song started playing which moved the two spectators to get in on the action. Charles and his friend stood on either side of her sucking mouth as they lead her hands onto their dicks.

Sofia's mind was a mess now, her pussy getting pounded roughly while her mouth and hands each had a sticky hard cock to please. It seemed dicks were everywhere as a hand on her head directed her mouth onto Charles' member as her newly freed hand picked up the now lonely cock.

At this moment Sofia couldn't think anymore, every bit of her body being used by these dominant men as the mix of flavors, smells and sensations wreaked havoc on her senses.

She felt the slick goo covered cocks in each hand, the soft mixture rubbing into her skin and creating a warm friction between her hand and the slippery penises.

Charles had taken this moment to prove his dominance and started roughly sliding her head up and down his dick, pumping his hips to thrust deeper and deeper into her mouth. With a loud gag he slid into her throat for the first time, causing her to couch and splutter.

They all laughed at her apparent discomfort and positioned the tiny girl on her hands and knees on the low coffee-table. As she dove back onto Charles' dick, eager to please him, she felt a cock enter her and to her horror, she realized she did not even know who it was that was sliding his hard unprotected cock inside her.

"Mmm, let me fetch my camera.. This is too hot not to film" Charles laughed as he slid his dick out of her mouth with an audible 'plop'.

The moment he walked out of the room the three boys really started nailing her, apparently no longer concerned with being easy on Charles' property. Her unknown assailant was ramming his dick hard and fast into her tight pussy while she was getting throat fucked by the boy who had not yet used her body. Hard hot cocks were sliding in her from both sides, her soft tongue bathing the cock in her mouth while the warm wet walls in her pussy accepted and massaged the invading member.

Sofia couldn't stop herself from moaning anymore, she had been fighting orgasms from the first time Alex's cock had slid inside her and now it was just getting too much. Her little body bounced violently between the two hard cocks, spearing her onto them with each thrust, hot flashes moved from the tip of her toes to each inch of her body as her body spasmed and twisted between the two cocks. Her eyes were wide open as moans escaped around the dick in her mouth, her pussy milking the dick inside instinctively as she came and came.

As she was slowly coming down of her last orgasm the boy in front of her started to grunt and before she knew it a spurt of hot pearly seed flooded her mouth. Just like the night before something came over her and she started to eagerly suck and milk the spurting member.

Glob after glob of thick fluid oozed into her mouth, the boy staring at her intently as she had her lips locked on his head, her tongue licking up his semen as it streamed into her mouth.

The boy's boy shook as he dumped the last drops into her mouth.

"Ah shit, you came already?" Charles was standing across from them, holding his camera.

"I thought we were going to paint this bitches face white Tommy, goddamn it"

Tommy pulled his dick from her mouth, the corners of which dripped with thick milky semen. "Show me his load puta!" Charles ordered while taking pictures as she opened her mouth to reveal the huge sticky pool of sperm inside. Sofia couldn't think of anything but this creamy substance on her tongue, it swished on her mouth and crept in each corner with long strands sticking to the roof of her mouth. All she could smell was Tommy's juices, it rolled over her taste-buds as she smelt the dirty odor coming from her mouth.

Flash after flash marked Charles's recording of the event as he took close up pictures of her angelic face, which was now a sloppy mess. Her large brown eyes looked up at him as her mouth shows the large quantity of semen pooling in it, her chin dripping with thick globs of seed.

Picture time was over now. Charles filmed her swallow it down, she thanked him in a soft voice before gasping as again a hard cock slid inside her aching pussy.

For about an hour the three remaining boys used her mouth and cunt ruthlessly, banging her from both sides until she would gasp for air or spasm in orgasm. The boys talked as if she wasn't there, describing her performance as if talking about a pet. "Look how cute she looks when she's gagging on my cock", "Are you sure you didn't find her in some cheap whore house bro? Look at this eager little whore". Off course the boys didn't know she had been instructed to at all times behave like an eager slut for Charles, but as he had predicted, it quickly did not feel like acting to her as the constant abuse of her body kept her in an almost continuous state of orgasm.

Every second of her degradation was being filmed intently by Charles' camera, he had a good hour of her begging moaning and eagerly gobbling up the dicks in front of her.

The boys were getting to that point and formed a half circle around her, before she realized what was happening the first cock started exploding in her face, long strands of thick juice flying across her face, landing over her left eye and cheek. The second and third shot covered her entire left side of her face as the thick globs dripped onto her chest. It didn't take long for the other boys to get there and within seconds she was being bathed in seed, her face dripping pearly drops of their residue as her eager wet mouth captured a good mouthful of their juices.

Sofia was in a world of her own as her face and body dripped warm sperm, all her senses reacting to the powerful liquid in and on her body.

As Charles took a couple more photos the first boy who had cum in her had recovered and asked Charles if he could use her pussy, he agreed and filmed her cum coated body as she was taken roughly.

Her body bounced back and forward as the young man ravished her tiny pussy, fucking her hard enough for some of the cum to drip onto the coffee-table below her. "lick that shit up" Charles barked at her. As her pussy continued to be pounded roughly, she bend over and started to lap at the pool of semen on the black coffee-table.

"This is some great stuff" Charles snickered as he recorded her cum covered face lapping up their juices while Alex raped her well-used cunt.

About ten minutes later Sofia had managed to get all the remaining semen in her mouth, her big doe eyes looked up at Charles while Alex had started to pant and let out a loud grunt.

12