Rich Man, Poor Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach simply put the strap back on the table and walked out of the room, leaving Kiara to recover. She found him in his study, smoking one of his cigars and sitting facing the window; an autumn storm was brewing, and the occasional flash of lightning was visible through the heavy rolling clouds.

She had removed her dress, and so walked up quietly beside him on bare feet, whispering through the thick carpet, her golden skin softly gleaming in the light from the hall. Zach watched her approach via the study window, but said nothing, just slowly drew in and blew out a cloud of blue-grey smoke from his cigar. She stood beside the chair, one hand resting on the back, the other behind her, probably resting on her bottom.

After a few minutes, he stood up, put the cigar in the ashtray and turned to her.

They looked at each other for another minute, he noticed the unshed tears in her glistening eyes, and the dampness of her cheeks which indicated she had cried earlier. She noticed the pained expression in his eyes, and the new lines of worry etched in his features.

Finally, she broke the pause by stepping forward and putting her arms around him, unleashing a sob, and beginning to quietly cry. He put his arms around her and hugged her tightly, resting his head on hers, a few tears dripping from his own eyes to dampen her jet-black hair.

"I am sorry, Kiara." He said after a while, once her tears had slowed, and they simply continued to hold one another. "I am so sorry. I never meant to involve you in my problems or take out my anger on you."

"Hush, boss." She said, not looking up at him. "I not angry."

Zach felt confused. He pulled away and lifted her chin so he could look in her eyes. Still she averted them, avoiding his direct gaze. "I don't understand ... you should be angry with me. I just beat you for no reason."

She shook her head and broke away, walking over to the window to gaze out into the gathering night and storm.

"In my culture, woman is obedient and honors her husband. I agree with my people. I am your wife, I obey your wishes. I help ... release you from your needs. If you need to relive yourself of love, I am happy to help. If you need release from anger, I am willing to offer myself to lend you ... solace."

Zach walked over and put his hands on her shoulders, then shifted so his arms were wrapped around her and he firmly hugged her from behind. "I don't think I'm going to understand this." He said after a moment.

She smiled. "I agree. All you need understand, husband, is I am here for you. For your needs and desires." She turned in his arms and faced him.

"I love you, Zach. I want to help."

Zach took her in his arms and kissed her deeply, pressing her into him and holding them both very closely. No more words were spoken that evening, as they stood in the study, watching the lightning storm crackle and rumble outside. Kiara slowly undressed him, Zach barely noticing her actions as she removed his tie, unbuttoned his shirt, undid his shoes, and removed them along with his socks. She undid his pants and slipped them off him, leaving Zach clad only in his shorts.

She slowly slid her hand into the front of his shorts, caressing his semi-rigid cock with the palm, then gripping it lightly and squeezing it firmly. She slid her fingers over the head, feeling the slippery ooze of pre-cum ready to lubricate it's penetration into her body.

She gripped it firmly, and began to kiss his chest, her small tongue and teeth nibbling and licking at his tender nipples as her hand slowly worked his cock into a full erection.

She slipped her other hand into the waistband of his shorts and slipped them down past his hips and down, until they pooled around his feet while she dropped to her knees and lightly kissed the crown of his now rampant cock.

She lightly kissed the length of it, her tongue running along the large veins and rough cartilage right to the base, where she tenderly caressed and kissed the scrotum, lightly licking and tickling the heavy ballsac.

Kiara then made her way back to the crown of his penis, and slowly took it into her mouth, until her nose was resting against the base of his belly and the head of his cock was nestled in her throat.

She rested there for a moment, then pressing her lips together, pulled her head back and slid forward again, running her tongue and lips along the length of his hard cock. She sucked and licked, swirling her tongue around the head, then pushing her head all the way down his cock, so that the head was nestled in her throat, and her lips pressed against the base of his hard tool.

She slid her lips along the entire length of his cock, lubricating and sucking heavily, bringing Zach to the edge of orgasm no less than four times, but each time, her deep throating, and strong lip pressure caused the orgasm to ebb away, leaving Zach in a pinnacle of pleasure, awaiting her next action.

She slowly let his hard cock slip from her lips and stood, taking him by the hand, she led him to the couch and pushed him onto it. Making Zach lie down, she made sure he was comfortable before climbing on top of and straddling him. She gripped his hard cock in her hand and lowered herself onto it, gasping as his thick erection pushed into her small and tight pussy.

Zach groaned as the intense hotness of her pussy wrapped itself around his cock, feeling the labial muscles and a ridge of tightness sliding down his cock until it rested around the base, his cock buried all the way into her pussy, the head pressed against her cervix. She stayed sitting up on him, slowly moving up and down, sliding herself on his cock, enjoying the feelings of his thick cock filling her pussy, stretching her and expanding her pussy, feeling the pulse as his heart beat, sent right through his cock into her pussy as a strong tempo to the percussion of their love.

Zach relaxed, letting his wife continue to please herself and him, letting her do all the work so he could simply lie back and enjoy the wonderful sensations of her body impaled on his cock. Feeling the firm weight of her when she bore down, and the warmth wrapped around his cock. He smiled and closed his eyes as she continued to steadily fuck him.

After another few minutes, she leaned forward, and gently kissed him, pressing her hard nipples into his chest, rocking her hips to massage his cock with her muscles and slid her arms under his own to hug him. Zach returned the kiss and slipped his arms around her, beginning to thrust upwards strongly as she groaned with renewed pleasure at his powerful thrusts. He let his hands wander over her back and onto her welted ass, rubbing and caressing the wealed and beaten flesh. Although she winced at every touch, the intense sensations coming from her ass only seemed to compliment the indescribable sensations of him fucking her.

Zach let one hand slip between her asscheeks and his index finger tickled her anus, all moist from their lovemaking, and she shifted slightly, enabling him to slip his finger into her back passage while his cock continued to pump strongly into her pussy.

Zach continued to fuck her fiercely, pushing into her with a fierce urgency as his finger continued to fuck her ass. He felt the orgasm building, and pressed down with his hands, pulling her onto him, pushing his cock and finger into her as far as they could go while his cock spurted wave after wave of sperm into her waiting pussy.

Kiara felt him coming into her, and again, it triggered her own orgasm, her pussy and ass clenching and unclenching as her body responded to the pleasure by giving her the release she needed.

12