Rich Man's Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Planning for Dom/Sub Weekends.
8.9k words
4.32
28.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
682 Followers

F. Scott Fitzgerald once wrote, "The rich are different from you and me." He then listed examples of their extravagance in a clearly negative tone. Of course, from the standpoint of the rich their lifestyle is perfectly normal and not cause for any commentary.

In sexual matters rich and poor should be equal but even here the rich are different. They enjoy the luxury of greater privacy, softer sheets, and unlimited budgets for sexy clothes, sex toys and perfect settings.

Bill was rich. At age 30 he had a combination of inherited wealth and a modest fortune that he'd earned with his acumen and hard work on Wall Street. Sex was among his greatest personal interests. Bill lived in a large suburban home set on 5 acres in a gated community. The property's size and heavy landscaping provided total privacy in the home and around its pool area which he required for his sex life- both real and imagined for the future.

The house was set on a hillside with the main entry and living area on the upper level. The lower level was also fully windowed and very livable. From the upper level and the pool there was a long view over the tree tops of the valley below to a distant mountain ridge. The upper level's Great Room opened to a similar room on the lower level with a sweeping curved stairway connecting the two large rooms. There were two bedrooms and appropriate baths on both levels. The main kitchen was on the upper level but the lower level's wet bar had a sink, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave making it almost a second kitchen. To the rear of the house there was a luxurious pool area set slightly above the lower floor elevation. With large French doors, decks, patios and landscaping the pool was fully enjoyable from both levels of the home and all areas were totally private.

Bill was in a serious relationship with a beautiful woman, Susan, whose submissive sexual tendencies matched well with Bill's dominance. Susan was also 30. She stood 5'7" and weighed about 115. Her legs were long and well shaped and her 34C tits rode high and proudly on her chest. Her long silky brown hair extended 2 inches below her nipples- nubs that were prominent and frequently the focus of Bill's attention. He loved to tease her nipples by whipping small handfuls of her hair across them. At other times he'd enjoy seeing her nipples peaking through her hair. Fondling her breasts frequently evolved into strong play with her nipples.

Before dating Bill Susan hadn't known she had a kinky side but he'd teased and abused her nipples enough on their first few dates for her to begin to recognize her preferences. He wasn't gentle with her nipples and she found that to be quite different and more pleasing than the treatment she'd received from other men. Her prior lovers always seemed to be walking on eggs and trying very hard not to hurt or offend her. Bill was quick to discern that she liked things a little rougher. He had enough self confidence to pinch and squeeze her nipples to the point of pain. He seemed to intuitively know when to stop to give her that indescribable mix of pain and pleasure that she wanted. His verbal teasing also included hints of future bondage and unconventional sex. She'd never heard such talk from a man and she found the images of her body been bound and helpless very exciting.

Her true awakening came on her first overnight stay at Bill's home. There had been teasing about bondage and she'd agreed to experiment with some BDSM that evening. He'd stripped her to the waist, seated her on a straight back chair in his bedroom and bound her wrists with silk scarves behind her back. With her arms drawn back her tits were pushed forward - totally vulnerable to anything he might desire. Bill knelt in front of Susan and fondled her breasts- deliberately avoiding her nipples. He caressed each breast and weighed it in his hand. Staring at Susan's left nipple he said, "I'm going to focus on your nipples tonight. I've been very reserved in our relationship so far. I didn't want to assume you shared my kinkiness but tonight let's see if your nipples like more intense play."

Bill leaned in and gently bit each nipple causing Susan to wince. His tongue soon flicked over her left nub while his thumb and forefinger pinched her right. She gasped softly which Bill interpreted as surprise mixed with arousal. Bill pulled his head back a few inches and said, "Your nipples are fantastic. I'd guess they're about a half inch tall and just about that same size in diameter. They really seem to beg for attention."

Susan said, "They're very sensitive. As you know when you tease them there seems to be a direct connection between their nerves and my pussy."

Bill stood and walked to the other side of the room. He pulled a large shallow drawer from an antique cabinet and carried it over to Susan exhibiting its contents. Spread out on black velvet Susan saw three rows of widely different nipple clamps. She gasped. She knew what they were but had never seen even one pair-much less a collection.

Bill watched her face as he held the tray-like display saying, "These are all nipple clamps. Some of these clamps are merely intended to tease while others are very intense. I have a second drawer with more. There are also two drawers full of nipple suction devices."

Susan stared and said, "Oh my."

"You have spectacular nipples. I can't help but want to play with them with some of my toys. Tonight we'll go slowly and see if you share any of my kinkiness. I'm going to put some gentle clips on you as a test. If you love the feeling we'll move forward –not tonight but soon. If you hate the feeling I'll take them off after I think you've had a chance to make a fair decision. I won't push you if you don't find the experience pleasurable."

"Okay," said Susan tentatively. "I've read about nipple clamps and been a little intrigued. My mind is open and rather obviously my nipples are erect and available. They've got nowhere to hide."

Bill selected a pair of clamps that looked like tweezers. He explained they could offer very mild to moderate pressure. Before bringing the devices near her nipples Bill brushed his lips over each nub causing Susan to moan slightly with arousal. He then used his fingers to tease her left nipple to its fully erect state telling her again how great her nipples looked and felt.

As he attached the first clamp to Susan's left nipple she gasped but then calmed quickly saying, "I'm all right. It was more fear than pain that made me jump." Bill watched hopefully as Susan's body language seemed to suggest arousal rather than disgust or anger.

Bill's fingers teased her right nipple saying it obviously should be just as erect as the left before having the clamp attached. He then captured the nipple in the rubber tips of the clamp and tightened it gently. Susan's receipt of the second clamp prompted no verbal response but again Bill sensed arousal in Susan's facial expression. He reached back to the first clamp and moved its adjustment ring up slightly tightening the clamp on her nipple. The action was repeated on her other side and he said, "One of the great features of most of the clamps is that they're highly adjustable."

Susan panted in reply, "Yes, I can feel that. You've just adjusted unusual to painful."

Susan breathed more deeply but didn't object. She stared at her left nipple as Bill's forefinger lightly teased the tip which extended from the pinching head of the clamp. She moaned with arousal at the added sensation. He teased her other nipple in a similar fashion and then tugged gently on the chain connecting the two clamps. Susan hissed with what Bill took to be a mix of pain and pleasure. He teased each nipple on and off with his fingers for several minutes and then explained, "I'm going to remove these clamps soon and suck on you. You'll have a few seconds of greater pain immediately after the clamps come off as the blood circulates in the pinched areas but just get through that and I think you'll enjoy my mouth."

As he'd predicted the pain was intense but the pleasure from his lips and tongue on her sensitized nipples was greater than she'd imagined. The differing sensations combined to make it feel as if her nipples were exploding. Fortunately, with each second the pleasure was increasing and the pain was morphing into sexual impulses traveling straight to her pussy. Her nipples had never been so sensitive and Bill was assaulting them with abandon. Susan found her whole body tensing with the start of an intense orgasm within about 30 seconds of the removal of the clamps. She squirmed as Bill's mouth devoured each of her nipples in turn and his hand fondled the mass of her breasts that wasn't in his mouth. She would have pushed his head away due to the overload of stimulation but having her wrists bound was unable to do so. As a result her orgasm continued much longer than she might have chosen and was incredibly intense. When Bill finally backed away she was sexually sated and exhausted.

Bill then released her bindings and brought her to their bed. She was very passive but cooperative as he removed her last remaining clothes and spread her legs. He climbed on top of her and fucked her. Gradually her limp body responded and her hips began to join in the fucking motion. The nipple play had obviously made him horny and filled his balls with pressure that was straining for release. It didn't take long for him to explode into her.

Later Susan confided that she'd enjoyed their experiment. She said, "I'd like to gradually experience each of the clamps in your collection provided you'll start with the less intense and move to the stronger ones as I get more used to the sensation. I assume you'll stop if there's a point at which it hurts too much and I say 'no more'. Now, please explain a little about the suction devices you mentioned. While I've heard of nipple clamps I've never read anything about suction. We're not talking about forced lactation are we? That would be a bit too kinky."

Bill said, "No. No lactation. Nipple suction sensitizes the nipples but its primary function is to temporarily enlarge the nipple. Some people use repeated suction to produce more permanent enlargement. Your nipples are already great so I wouldn't propose anything permanent. We might just play a little- making them bigger and more sensitive for my mouth to enjoy- but that's for another day."

Over the ensuing weeks the couple tried several of Bill's sex toys and found lots of common ground in what Bill liked to do to Susan and what she liked receiving. As they grew more familiar with each other Bill's dominance in their sex life became stronger and Susan's submissive nature bloomed. He teased her expertly and then brought her to crashing orgasms. They tried new positions and toys. While every experiment wasn't perfect the overall excitement that flowed from Bill's imagination and control provided them both with a new level of sexual pleasure.

While Susan loved submitting to Bill she was far from merely a submissive. As a successful business woman she knew that she had a body and sexuality that Bill wanted. She reasoned that Bill loved dominating her and would be open to bargaining for assured domination time. She decided to negotiate a mutually pleasurable arrangement that would guarantee her great orgasms without taking away from his enjoyment.

After getting a sense of his desires from numerous encounters Susan proposed to Bill that at least once per week she wanted her sexual pleasure to be his highest priority. She'd give him creative license as to how he'd pleasure her but she expected oral sex would play a major role. She wanted him to commit that he'd make an ongoing effort to improve his oral technique. In exchange she'd surrender all control to him regularly- at least once per week. He'd be able to tie her up, use his sex toys and do anything he wanted sexually with her. She concluded, "Will you make that deal with me? As with any good business deal both parties should be satisfied. I think my proposal assures that we each get what we want."

Bill laughed at her business- like approach but readily agreed. He said, "While I may be more dominant than you in sexual matters I try not to be selfish. I frequently strive for your pleasure as my priority but if you want my commitment to that I'm happy to agree. Do you need it in writing?"

"I'll trust to your verbal agreement. I know you're not a selfish lover. It's just that I once read an explicit novel in which the Dom used 'orgasm denial' as a routine part of his dominance. That might be okay for one night but I'm not willing to do that on an ongoing basis. By contrast I like the idea that no matter how kinky you might get my gratification will be assured. Under my agreement I don't have to worry and can more freely accept whatever you want."

After hearing Susan's proposal Bill felt emboldened to raise a subject that he'd had in mind for a long time. He started by noting that when he'd bought his home it had required extensive renovations. As he'd planned the work he'd had certain sexual thoughts about how the house was laid out.

Bill said, "As you know the lower level is much too light and airy to ever be a dungeon but its existence as a virtually separate home gave me the thought that the space could accommodate an alternate lifestyle. I envisioned spending a full weekend on the lower level with a naked lover who would submit willingly and enthusiastically to me. We'd live a Dom/sub lifestyle for the entire weekend and then on Sunday evening walk upstairs and resume our normal lives."

Susan listened intently and revealed a small smile.

Bill continued, "With what I've just described in mind I had some custom cabinetry and other special items built in on the lower level. It's all very discrete. So far, I haven't had the right woman with whom I could live out the weekends I had in mind."

Susan did not respond immediately. It seemed obvious Bill was asking her be his weekend submissive. She was intrigued and aroused as she mentally walked through the lower level of the house and wondered what Bill had hidden there. Was he speaking of cabinets full of sex toys or was he suggesting there were dungeon-like torture devices? Finally, she said, "I see. I take it you're inviting me to fulfill your fantasy. I'm intrigued. Are you going to explain more?"

"No. You'll have a safe word and I'll respect it. That's all you need to know. Well, actually that's not entirely true. If you're willing to accept my offer we both have some preparations to make before we would have our first weekend. Let me explain that. Should I proceed? Are you interested?"

"Yes. Your idea is rather arousing. Let me hear what preparations you have in mind. If you're too kinky for me I might back out before we even get started but so far I'm excited by your idea."

"Great. Obviously, the whole idea might not work out as I envision it. It might start and stop with one day or one weekend but I'd like to proceed on the assumption that we'll both enjoy the experience. If so, I'd think we'll spend many weekends downstairs. That's the principal reason that some preparations are in order.

"I'll need a week or so to move some furniture and uncover some items that are buried behind some trim and furniture. For example, the cabinet containing the nipple clamps that's upstairs belongs downstairs."

"Of course," replied Susan with a smirk.

Bill said, "One aspect of the weekend format will be that your everyday clothes will never be worn downstairs. There's a closet at the foot of the stairs where your clothes will be put away and locked up on Friday evening as soon as we both arrive home.

"Downstairs you'll only wear some special clothing that we'll have custom made for you. You'll need a week or two to help design and get fitted for an outfit that's appropriately lewd. I envision getting several versions of the same garment made for the future but initially we need to finalize a design and get at least one made. I have some design thoughts and I know a seamstress in the city that can create anything in a week or so.

"As you might imagine the garment I have in mind will be short to show off your legs and will be cut to reveal your cleavage. You'll need to buy several push up bras, garter belts and panties to be stored and used downstairs. Obviously, you'll also need some high heels and stockings. All of these things will be for the weekends downstairs. None of your existing clothes or other personal things will be used there so you'll need to buy lots of things for the downstairs bath such as hair brushes, shampoo, toothpaste, make up, medicines and the like. Everything should be charged to me; I don't expect you to pay for anything. It will be your responsibility to stock downstairs with all the personal items you'll need. Once we're downstairs we won't be coming upstairs for any reason during the weekend."

"Okay," replied Susan. "Let me be sure I understand. These special clothes would be solely for the downstairs weekends and only to be worn downstairs. Your submissive isn't agreeing to going out in public or having visitors- right? I'm not going to entertain other men or humiliate myself in public."

"That's right. I'm merely talking about the two of us in a private setting. We may want to leave the house for some things during our special weekends but you wouldn't wear your sexy 'in house' clothes. Actually, I will want you to assemble some sexier than normal 'street' clothes for those occasions. On those excursions I'd still expect you to be submissive but the clothes and what would be expected of you wouldn't be extreme. You'd pick out the clothes."

"I'll be getting some leather cuffs custom made before our first weekend. If the weekends go well I can envision having other custom garments made for our private times. Thinking of your body in a custom leather corset turns me on but that's for the future. If we find the original dress as sexy as I expect we might take some of its design elements and incorporate them into clothes for outside of the house but that would only be with your consent."

Susan said, "Oh. I like leather. I'm going to have my own custom made leather cuffs? We also agree that your submissive has a career and can't show any bruises, love bites or anything like that at work- right?"

"That's all correct. One of the reasons to get custom made cuffs is to get the softest leather so that there won't be any abrasions. Our weekend activities shouldn't impact you beyond the weekend. There's one exception but it won't impact on your work. I'll want to shave your pussy area which obviously won't grow back on Sunday evening. I'm not sure if I want you totally hairless. I'm looking forward to shaving you. Initially, I'll try leaving a landing strip but I might change my mind."

"I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but you do know that genital shaving requires heavy maintenance. I tried it once but found having to re-shave every other day to be very tedious. That's necessary to avoid nasty stubble. Are you going to shave me every other day when we're not downstairs?"

"I will gladly shave you when I can but with our business commitments it won't be that often. How do you feel about waxing? I'm told it lasts for 3 weeks."

Susan smiled and replied, "How do you feel about getting your cock and balls waxed? If I'm going to have to endure the embarrassment and pain of a waxing when we're not in the downstairs maybe you should too. That might be a fair bargain and it might make oral sex better for me. I wouldn't get hairs in my mouth."

Bill hedged and suggested that he'd cooperate but didn't know if men got waxed there. He'd look into it. He concluded, "For our first weekend I'd like to shave you. It will be a very intimate experience. If we enjoy the result we'll negotiate on the maintenance issue and waxing for both of us."

Tdisk
Tdisk
682 Followers