Rich Man's Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the late afternoon Bill told Susan to shower and fix her hair and make-up. He showered and dressed in only silk boxers. When she'd done that he left her naked and offered her a glass of wine. They kissed and his cock was soon quite erect.

Bill guided Susan into the Great Room and directed her to assume position three using the love seat for support. Bending over with her ass pushed out Susan wasn't surprised to feel Bill's hands all over her ass and hips his erect cock was rubbed against the crack of her ass. She ground her ass against him sensuously and he slid up and down a little- enjoying her ass cheeks. After teasing his cock with a little exterior contact Bill used a hand to guide his cock into Susan's pussy from behind. She was wet and willing.

Bill's hands grabbed her hips for control and drove into her violently. He fucked her hard using long powerful strokes. Susan tightened her grasp on the love seat and wondered if they'd move it half way across the room with his pounding movements. Actually it only moved a few inches as Bill's passion overwhelmed him and he climaxed much sooner than either of them expected.

After recovering from the peak of his orgasm Bill withdrew and the couple visited the bathroom to clean up. Bill confessed that he was sexually exhausted and gave Susan her choice of staying naked or putting on a silk robe. She opted for the robe and Bill put on his matching robe. Susan noted that it was more covering than she'd had all weekend.

Bill called attention to the time reminding Susan that their downstairs weekend would end at 6PM. She replied that the time didn't matter; she was in no rush to return to the pressures of real life.

They shared a simple supper and watched TV after dinner. In the late evening Susan inquired if Bill would like a blow job to cap off the weekend. To their mutual surprise he declined saying he was truly spent