Rich Man's Plaything

Story Info
She's gangbanged for money.
1.3k words
3.99
120.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd talked to lots of different men on the sex chatline and was getting bored, then I got a message from Ray and something made me want to chat. I'm in my 30s with a great body. Tanned all over with pert 36E tits with large nipples and a Californian total waxed pussy.

He told me that he was in his 60's had a penthouse flat and wanted to meet me. He told me that he was an Earl, but somehow I didn't believe him. But he said that I could earn a good day's pay, if I was still interested when he told me what he had planned. So I drove down to London, found the flat and pressed the buzzer. Ray met me in the hall and I told him that I was naked under my coat like he'd told me. He smiled and we got into the lift and as the lift started to rise, Ray slowly unbuttoned my coat. He took the coat and I was standing naked in front of him. Thankfully, there were only 2 doors on the floor we stopped at because he wouldn't let me cover up. I felt vulnerable but very horny, standing in the hallway exposed as he opened the door.

He closed the door and pushed me down onto my knees and then onto all fours. He started pulling on my nipples and talking about milking my udders. He took his penis out and started wanking. He just played with himself while he pulled my tits and came onto the floor.

He stood me up and took me into the lounge saying that he had a treat for me and took out a vibrator and started plunging it into my wet cunt. While he was doing this he started making quite a few phone calls and was talking about meeting him at a park. I came with abundance as the vibe sent me into waves of ecstasy. Then he licked my cunt clean and took me out to the lift again.

He put my coat around me and we left the building. I wasn't sure what was happening, but he kept asking me if I was ok and said not to worry as he would make it worth my while.

When we got into the street a grey Rolls-Royce pulled up and I was ushered in. The windows were blacked out and again I was stripped of my coat. Ray asked the driver to have a look if he wanted and he did, but that's all he was allowed. The car pulled into the car park of a nearby recreation ground where a few cars were parked. Ray got out of the car and talked to several men that had gathered and I thought we were going to be dogging, but Ray got back into the car and told me to wind down the window. He said he wanted to watch me give these men blow-jobs while they fondled my breasts through the open window. I was shocked but managed to satisfy about 10 men.

After each had cum they gave me a £20 note, so I'd already made £200. Ray just sat next to me wanking himself again. When he was happy he told the driver to go to his friend Paul's home, so I wondered what was going to happen now. Strangely, I wasn't scared as Ray was very reassuring and I was enjoying myself.

It turned out that Paul lived in a large mansion and a butler offered to take my coat as we entered the building. Ray turned quickly to him and told him to leave me alone. Paul was a smart, attractive man in his 40's who greeted me warmly and told Ray that everything was ready. I was lead into a large room where several men were sitting naked on sofas arranged around a large, low table. I didn't have time to count them, but later I realised there were 14 men including Ray and Paul. My coat was removed and Ray led me to the table and I was told to lie on my back. Then each of the naked men took turns to fuck me. There was no other contact. All of them had been getting erections and were just ready to slip their cocks into my wet cunt after the previous one had finished. My position didn't change other than my legs were being raised onto the shoulders of 1 or 2. My cunt was throbbing by the time the last one had taken his pleasure and I thought it was over, but then Paul (who had been watching with Ray) walked over and took off his robe and stood over me. He had a massive hard-on. At least 9 inches and very thick. He rolled me onto my front and Ray came over and pulled me onto all fours. I felt my cunt being stretched as Paul slid his massive dong into it very slowly. Ray stood at my head end and started pulling my tits again. I called out as Paul started thrusting and fingering the rim of my arse with Ray pulling hard on my nipples. The other men watched and spurred Paul on. He started slapping my arse cheeks and then slid some fingers into my arse. One of the men came all over my back, but Paul kept pounding my cunt and Ray kept pulling my nipples. On all fours, I was starting to tire. but as my body slumped I was rolled onto my back and Paul entered my soaking, wet cunt. This time he pounded me harder and he shot his load quickly.

I thought it was over and tried to stand up, but 2 of the men grabbed me and stood me in front of Paul. He was working at his cock and getting it hard again. It was soon standing to attention and the 2 men turned me around. They held me over Paul's massive cock, but as they started lowering me, I realised that Paul was spreading my arse cheeks and the head of his cock was pressed against my tight arsehole. He entered his fingers into my wet cunt and spread the cum around the head of his penis. Then Paul guided his thick cock into my arse as I was lowered and felt my arse being stretched to the max. I tried to scream but somebody gagged me with their hand. Paul started thrusting into me. The pain subsided and I felt waves of ecstasy with each thrust. Then one of the men squatted down in front of me and he started playing with my pussy. My juices were more than flowing and I was pushed back so that I was laying against Paul's body. My legs were pulled up and spread wide and the man in front of me stood between them, he bent forwards and pressed his hard cock into my cunt. I was shocked as both my holes were being pounded and I felt myself get beyond ecstasy and on the verge of passing out, but as both men came, I screamed out with relief. The man withdrew from my cunt and I was left sitting on top of Paul with his limp cock inside my arse. I eventually stood up and my legs buckled. Ray, who'd been watching with the other men, helped me put the coat on and he carried me out to the car. Then he went back in for a few minutes and when he joined me again, we were driven away.

Ray told me how much he'd enjoyed watching me being fucked by his friends and handed me a thick wad of cash. I went back to my car and drove away. When I got home I counted the money and there was over £2,500. I got proper job soon after that, but my one night as a rich man's plaything, certainly helped me pay a few bills and get me back on my feet.