Rich Man's Win

Story Info
He gets what he wants from daughter-in-law
6.9k words
4.41
200.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

A fictional story of a daughter-in-law who trades her gambling indulgence for her father-in-law's sexual needs.

Parker Norman was a self made man, very wealthy, handsome, and retired from the hectic working world to manage his own investments. His wife, Elaine, used the family money for her spas and resorts, traveling with her "friend" Katherine. It was an open lesbian relationship but it didn't matter to him as the romance between he and Elaine had lost the spark years ago.

Parker had two sons, Steven, the oldest, and James. Steven had married Lisa about 3 years after college and Parker was always of the opinion that the marriage was one of convenience and fortune building rather than love. James married his high school sweetheart, Dana, and fathered two children, the only grandchildren.

Parker had always admired Lisa as a shrewd business woman using her degree and her tenacity as a stepping stone toward her goal of becoming CEO of a fortune 500 company. Looking at that he knew why there were no children of the marriage as kids would impede climbing that ladder of success. But he admired more than her mind, he was taken by her looks and her body. A dark haired beauty with hazel eyes, standing about 5' 6" with a body that looked as if it had been created by Greek artists. Legs long and slender, a firm round ass, breasts that were the perfect size for her frame, and lips that seemed to call out for a cock to suck.

He had dreamed of fucking his daughter-in-law but the opportunity had never presented itself. He wondered if her naked body matched the beauty of her dressed form and if her pussy was sweet and tight. She had often used her feminine charm and looks to tease some of the corporate big wigs and Parker had wondered if she had fucked any of them.

He was staring out the window of his study when the phone rang to bring him back to reality. The voice on the other end was a long time friend, Eric North, a senior member of the corporate board of directors where Lisa was employed. The call began friendly but soon his friend's voice became distant and tentative. "Parker, I'm calling to, well, oh shit this is hard. We, I, think Lisa; no I know Lisa has embezzled money from one of the corporate accounts. I have kept this under wraps for now as I wanted to talk to you. If, if the money, and it is a substantial sum, is repaid I will have her transferred to another division of the firm, same salary, but with much less responsibility. I, I'm sorry to have to drop this on you my friend, but I felt our friendship deserved it."

Parker talked more with his friend, learned more including how much money, when it was needed, and that Eric would do nothing until he heard from him. When Parker hung up the phone he was worried, but he had known for some time that Lisa was gambling and that she had a gambling problem but he didn't know her problem had gotten this big. This was his opportunity, his moment to get what he wanted from her.

"Lisa? It's dad, Parker. I need to see you today. No, today, right now, as soon as you can get to my home. I've arranged it with your VP so you won't have to worry and won't have to rush back downtown. I'll tell you when you get here. OK, see you in about 30 minutes."

He was nervous or perhaps just anxious with anticipation. His mind was whirling with plans, devious plans.

Lisa wore a simple but elegant dress and her high heels clicked against the masonry floor. Parker ushered her into his study as he had given his housekeeper and her husband the rest of the day off so he could be alone. "Lisa, I received a call from Eric North. You know Mr. North?" She nodded as she sat in a large leather chair. "He told me something that concerns me, and you, and I have no reason to doubt him. Lisa, he knows about the money you have embezzled from the company; all of it. Was it gambling again?"

Her mouth dropped, the color evaporated from her face, and her hands were clasped in her lap. "I don't, um; I don't know what to say."

"I do. We have a couple of options honey; first I can let him notify the authorities and you will be charged with a felony and serve an extended period of time in prison, or, I can repay the money, you will be transferred in the company, stay out of prison, and you will owe me your very existence."

She sat up; looking at this man she had known for 7 years. "You, you would bail me out? But my existence? I don't understand."

"I will keep your secret, the gambling, the embezzlement, even your indiscretion at Las Vegas and I will cover your debt, make things right with Eric, and keep things from Steven, but you will belong to me from now on. By belong to me I mean you will be my sexual servant pleasing me any time I want, any way I want, any where I want. Do you understand now?"

"I, I can't, you wouldn't, I mean it ----"

"Yes, I can and will. As I said honey you have two options and if you don't like my offer I'll tell Eric to notify the ---"

"No! No! I'll agree." She dropped her head into her hands as she knew there was nothing for her but accepting his proposition. She could not deal with the idea of being in prison knowing it would be worse than fucking her father-in-law, a man she had come to love like a surrogate father. "What, when, oh damn, what do you want from me?"

Parker walked behind his desk, pressed numbers on his telephone then spoke. "Eric, it is done. I'll have a wire transfer for you tomorrow. Please let me know as soon as you can. Yes, yes, thank you my friend. I am now in your debt. Please tell your lovely wife Celeste I said hello. We should get together soon."

He looked across at Lisa as she sat on the edge of the chair. "Stand up!"

"What?"

"Stand up dear; right where you are. That's good. Now take off your dress."

"But Dad, you can't ---"

"This isn't up for discussion. Take off your dress, now."

Lisa reached behind and pulled the zipper down then slid the dress over her legs, and stepped from it. She laid it on the back of the chair and turned again to face him. Her face showed a mix of anger, shame, and resentment but she felt no choice but to comply. She had on a white nylon slip that kept her covered from his eyes.

"Now the shoes." She stepped out of her heels and slid them aside. "Now the slip." She didn't react as quickly as she had with the dress but slowly reached for the hem of the nylon garment and pulled it over her head. Her white bra was quite alluring as her breasts spilled over the cups; her legs were encased in panty hose that appeared to include built in panties.

"The bra," he said enjoying the depravity of his actions. "I want to see those lovely breasts. I assume they are lovely. Let me see them Lisa."

She reached behind her and unhooked the elastic band slipping the bra down her arms and off. Yes, her breasts were as lovely as he had hoped. There was no sag in the 30 year old tits just soft roundness, nipples that were already erect, and areola that seemed to rise from the breast just to hold the supple nipple. "Oh yes my darling. They are lovely; so very lovely." She moved to hold her arms over them, to shield them from his view. "Don't do that. They are so enticing. Now the rest; I need to see the rest of you."

She put her fingers in the waistband of the panty hose and slid them down her legs. She sat back in the chair to finish removing the hosiery and remained there. "Open your legs. Let me see what you're hiding." She couldn't believe what he was asking and looked at him with her mouth agape. She had always been the one in charge, the one giving orders and having others follow her lead but now she was subservient and it scared her.

"I want to see your pussy Lisa. The same pussy you shared with that gambler in Las Vegas when you lost your bet. That pussy Lisa! Let me see it now!"

She opened her legs and at the same time began crying. Her hands were clamped to the arms of the chair. "How, how did you know about that. I ---"

"I know lots of things Lisa, lots of things about you and what you do or what you've done. It's my job to know things particularly things that involve members of my family." He gazed at the lips of her pussy as they seemed to fold inward to hide her tunnel. "Stand up."

He moved around his desk as Lisa stood then he took her in his arms and pulled her naked body against him. He nuzzled her neck with kisses then moved his mouth to hers in a full open kiss sending his tongue in search of hers. She kept her arms to her side as he continued kissing and let his hands begin to roam her nudity, his hands caressing and squeezing her breasts, gently pinching her hard nipples, then moving down until he could feel the small patch of hair above her pussy.

He stepped back, unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect cock. He was not enormous in size but definitely above average in length with sizeable girth. "Suck me!" He ordered but Lisa looked at him.

"I've never done that. Can't you, can't you just do something else?"

"Oh, you mean like fuck you? I will, in due time, but right now I want a blowjob. Get on your knees and put my cock in your lovely mouth." His hands were on her shoulders pressing her toward the carpeted floor and she was soon on her knees staring at his thick member. She took hold of it, opened her mouth, and felt the bulbous head slip past her lips and into her mouth.

There was no ill taste, but the idea of having a man's penis in her mouth was repulsing her and she was hesitant to complete the act. Before she could change her mind she felt his hands on her head and he was pushing her toward his stomach, launching his cock deeper into her mouth, then pulling her back until the head of his cock slid through her lips but not out. He continued and she sat still listening to him moan in pleasure from her humiliation.

He hadn't had sex for some time and he knew this wonderful feeling would soon demand his release. Her mouth was most pleasurable and he could feel the cum building beneath his cock, in his balls, and surging forward wanting to sprint through the hard member and fill her mouth and throat. "Ungh!" He groaned as the semen began to spurt from the tip of his cock into her mouth and he held her head steady finishing his long delayed need to own this woman.

He withdrew from her lips and looked down at her. "Swallow it my darling. It won't be the last time you'll taste it. Swallow it honey." He held her face by the chin, tipping her head up until he saw her swallow the slippery contents. Her face did not signal a dislike of his semen but rather a resignation that it was part of her new way of life.

He tucked his cock away, took her by the hand and drew her to her feet then led her upstairs to his bedroom. Her clothes remained scattered about his study and she felt betrayed by her own body, a body that was now walking naked in this house, walking naked beside her father-in-law, walking naked into a bedroom where she knew she was going to have sex. Only seconds before she had been orally defiled but now she was being led to have sex with a man she had come to love like a father. She was losing her power, her ability to be in charge; in fact it was already lost when she agreed to Parker's terms. She could only acquiesce and hope.

Parker led her to the bed and motioned her to lie down as he removed his clothing. She watched as his body began to emerge from the neat shirt, pleated slacks, and boxer shorts. His cock was spent and less sizeable than it had been in her mouth, but the rest of his body was trim as she had expected from a 53 year old man who worked out regularly.

Once undressed he moved to the foot of the bed, then atop the bed, and between her legs pushing them further apart exposing her slit to his gaze. He looked at her feet with the professionally painted toes, how slender, how well formed, how dainty. He kissed her ankle and kept kissing her leg until he reached her pussy. The aroma of her womanhood filled his nostrils and urged him on, urged him to taste, to dine at her opening, to suckle at her clitoris and urged him to bring her to orgasm. He licked, he sucked, and he forged his tongue into her pussy tasting the tangy juices and feeling the mixed textures of her there and felt her respond to his ministrations.

He continued to use his tongue on her, fucking her with his tongue, until he inserted a finger and searched for her g-spot. Once found he turned his attention to her clit, the one hidden beneath a hood and not visible to his eyes. He knew where it was; he knew how to lick and suck a clit and how to dance around it with his tongue in circles and figure eights. He threw his full attention into her climax, into giving her a pleasurable orgasm as he wanted her as a submissive lover not a slave.

His efforts were being well received by the naked lady beneath him. Her breathing was erratic, her body was betraying her by moving against his tongue and finger, her legs were splayed as far apart as she could stand, and she was moaning softly. He felt her hands on his head in a manner encouraging him to continue then pressing harder as her body became more animated and her vulva pressed against his mouth then fluids began flowing from her body, down her slit, into his mouth, across his chin, and onto his hand. Her salty juices announced the arrival of her orgasm that was further given in evidence by her shout of "Oh fuck!" as she undulated against him.

He remained between her legs as her breathing began to return to normal, her body relaxed, and her legs withdrew. He was ready again, his cock fully erect and now needing to enter that place he had longed for. He slid upward moving his lips to hers and she tasted her own secretions on his face but more she felt the head of his cock at her opening, pressing, searching entry and then sliding inside where in one movement it completely filled her.

She announced the surprise of his entry with a sharp intake of breath but then began to move with his rhythm pushing herself up as he pushed himself inside thus their dance of intercourse began and continued, continued as she came once again but this time from the presence of his cock inside her, and he continued until he could feel that surge of his own semen leaving his body and dashing forth into hers. He threw back his head and roared like a lion as his cum splashed inside her and he felt the release and finalization of a dream of possessing this beautiful woman.

He laid atop her for some time, his cock reducing in size then sliding from her. As it happened he moved to be beside her, both looking at the ceiling, neither saying anything, not even touching. Parker didn't speak but rose, moved to the bathroom and began the shower. Once the water was warm he stepped inside and quickly cleansed his body of any evidence of their sexual encounter. He smiled to himself knowing he now owned this woman, this woman he had desired for some 7 years, but also knowing that she had enjoyed the sex as much as he making him even more intent in his quest.

Lisa stayed on the bed as Parker showered deciding if it was her place to join him or to remain and clean herself later. He spoke as he stepped from the shower and began toweling his body. "Why don't you shower honey? I'm finished."

The warm water felt good as she let it inundate her body. She thought of the last few moments, perhaps more than moments as time had been lost in the sexual session, and how she had been used but also how she had climaxed more than once, something she hadn't felt in a long long time. Her pussy was warm to the touch and she touched it gently with her finger, then her clit, then her breasts, her nipples, then the rest of her body as she removed any scent or fluids of the liaison.

"Why?" she asked herself; "why should I give a damn, Steven doesn't. I wonder what he'd say if he knew I gambled away all that money. I wonder what the son-of-a-bitch would say if he knew I just fucked his dad. He'd probably ask how good it was. Bastard!"

Parker opened the door to the shower and stood looking at her, admiring her body as water cascaded from her hair, across her shoulders, down her breasts and stopping in rivulets at her feet. He was still naked. "Finished?" Lisa nodded and turned the knobs stopping the flow of water. He handed her a towel and helped her step from the shower onto the bath rug. She was beginning to dry herself when she felt another towel on her body helping her, helping her in places of privacy, like between her legs and the crack of her ass.

"We have to much to explore my darling daughter-in-law, so much of you to explore and so much of us to explore." His finger was at her anal opening, not pressing in, but making its presence known. "So much darling." She had never done anal sex but it was evident he would expect it and perhaps soon.

She dried her hair, finished toweling, watched him put on a robe, then took his hand as he led her back downstairs, naked, into his study. He sat in one of the large chairs and watched her dress. "Day after tomorrow meet me at the Saint Regency bar at 5:30. Please dress elegantly but no panty hose, in fact, no panties. I don't care what you tell Steven about where you're going, or if you tell him at all, but we will be there for some time."

He led her to the door, kissed her full on the lips letting his tongue slide into her mouth. "Be careful love; I don't want you in some accident."

The drive home gave her time for remembering, remembering what she had just done with Parker, what she had done in Las Vegas with Richard, what she had done to repay a gambling debt to men who would as soon see her dead, and remembering Steven. Steven; a husband who wasn't a husband but more of a roommate. Both of them had given way to their agendas of becoming successful, rich, and powerful and a mate was one of those things you walked with into cocktail parties, or sat next to at galas, or shared with another's spouse if necessary to get what you wanted. For her a husband was a means to an end, not an end itself. Her gambling addiction had placed her in this position, had placed her under the power of her father-in-law, and had taken away the other power she thought she had.

Parker hadn't asked her about the Las Vegas escapade with Richard but she would have told him; told him how she had lost when Richard had a straight flush, but because she was broke she became part of the bet. How Richard brought her upstairs in the casino, to a room where 3 other men waited, made her undress in front of the men, stand before each of them, then how he fucked her on the bed with the men still in the room. He told her the men were to witness that she honored her debt. When he had finished they left, but he kept her there all night and most of the next day fucking her 4 or 5 more times before he called the debt paid.

Lisa was told she would be transferred among fanfare that she was being put in a division that needed a strong hand and some new blood. Only Eric North knew the truth, not even the operating president was aware of the reality.

She looked at the clock and saw she had 20 minutes to get to the Saint Regency. Parker sat at the bar with a drink in his hand and watched her walk to the vacant stool beside him. He looked around, seeing no one was watching, and slid her dress up to ensure she was without panties. "Good girl", he said as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "Would you like a drink?"

She was about to reply when the bartender asked the same question. "Vodka martini on the rocks" she said to the middle aged man and returned her gaze to Parker. "So, dad, what's on the menu tonight?"

"Why; you are honey. You are the appetizer and the main course. I thought we would enjoy a wonderful dinner, alone, before moving into the evening."

The bartender placed her drink on the small napkin and left them. "Okay, I'm here and I'm, well, I guess I'm already committed to doing what you want. Are we playing some kind of game?"

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers
12