Richa Sharma of Uttar Pradesh

Story Info
Ethiopian playboy clashes with feisty Indian engineer.
2.3k words
7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Meet Yohannes Yilma, a young Black man of Ethiopian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Born in the City of Ambo, Ethiopia, he came to the Capital of Canada with his family in the 1990s and has been here ever since. With his parents, Mariam and Adamu Yilma visiting family members in Ethiopia, Yohannes has the house to himself. What's a handsome and horny, 22-year-old brother to do?

Yohannes thought of the ladies in his life, and realized there was really not much to write home about. There was Nikki Kwame, the lovely, dark-skinned, big-bottomed young Nigerian woman he met in Topics of International Law class this past semester, and while she was cute, she was more of a tease than the kind of gal to get down and dirty. Yohannes quickly grew tired of Nikki's games, and stopped calling her...

Yohannes most recent relationship ended not too long ago. He'd gotten involved with a tomboyish White chick named Ariel Frey at the bakery of the Walmart where he worked, on the other side of Ottawa. Ariel, originally from Ohio, USA, was a newcomer to Ottawa, and the tall, curvy blonde with the enigmatic smile seemed like a lot of fun. To the point that Yohannes broke his rule about dating at the workplace and hollered at Ariel. Big mistake...

Yohannes was fond of dating women of all races, but he soon learned that there was nothing more dangerous than an entitled White chick with jealousy issues who happened to be dating a Black man. As liberal as Canadian society seemed to be, Yohannes knew that bad things happened to Black men who earned a White woman's scorn, and one day, he found out exactly how bad things could get. Ariel confronted him about the phone numbers of female freaks on his cell, and for Yohannes, it was the beginning of the end.

Not only did Ariel Frey dump the hell out of Yohannes Yilma, she went and complained to the manager of the Walmart store where they worked, stating that he was harassing her. Yohannes, who'd been working at the Walmart bakery for years, found himself fired without any explanation. Just like that, the young Ethiopian man lost a job he loved, and it was all due to the influence of a crazy White woman. From that day forward, Yohannes swore off those pale she-devils...

Scrolling through his Facebook on his cell, Yohannes checked out various cuties on his friends list whom he wouldn't mind banging. Upon seeing a picture of his Indian ex-girlfriend Richa Sharma in a tank top and booty shorts, Yohannes decided to give her a call. They'd hooked up a bunch of times even after splitting, and he was in the mood for a little something-something, as they say...

"Get your cute butt over here, Richa Sharma," Yohannes spoke into his cellphone, smiling rather smugly. Presently, the young man sat on his couch, watching an old episode of Lucifer on Netflix. Onscreen, everyone's favorite Devil was duking it out with the handsome guy who used to be on Smallville. Yohannes, a fan of both actors, wasn't quite sure who to root for, and at this point, it didn't matter. Like many fans, Yohannes was crushed to hear that the show had been cancelled.

"Yohannes, who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" came a shrill feminine voice, and Yohannes barely stopped himself from chuckling. He'd met Richa Sharma while working on an assignment for their Psychology class at Carleton University during their first year. The cute, feisty young South Asian woman simply took Yohannes breath away, and he decided right then and there that he had to have her.

"Well, mama, I've been bad, come over and spank me," Yohannes said coyly, flirting with Richa. On the other line, Richa paused, and sighed deeply. She was at home, fuming over the fact that her shift with Securitas Canada had been cancelled. Richa had been working for the security company throughout her university career, and now that she was done, she was stuck with them until she found something better.

"Not in the mood to drive to Westboro, stud, if you want any of this, you'll get your ass to Barrhaven, then I might spank you," Richa said, laughing, and Yohannes rolled his eyes. Over the next few minutes, they went back and forth, with Yohannes alternately cajoling, demanding and pleading, and a bemused Richa sticking to her guns. When they argued, the outcome was never in question. At all.

"Alright, sheesh, I'll be there within the hour, see you soon," Yohannes said, and Richa cheerfully said goodbye before hanging up. He sat there, looking at the cell phone in his hand, shaking his head. He'd been looking forward to some fun with Richa, and had even cleaned up the entire house. He'd vacuumed the carpet, sprayed some air freshener all over the living room, and of course, bought new condoms. Sadly, it was not to be...

Over the past four years, Richa Sharma and Yohannes Yilma had a pseudo-relationship which could be best characterized as an erotic friendship. They met, became friends, hooked up a bunch of times, tried to date, failed, but kept in touch. It was astonishing how long they'd remained in each other's lives, given their differing backgrounds, and areas of interest.

Richa Sharma, a civil engineering student at Carleton University, is the proud daughter of Indian immigrants originally from Uttar Pradesh, has a dream of becoming the CEO of an engineering company and succeeding in Canadian society. When she met Yohannes Yilma, the handsome, smart but carefree young Ethiopian in psych class, his demeanor mystified her.

At first, Richa didn't know what to make of Yohannes, and with good reason. He was a Law major and ought to be serious, driven and ambitious, but he managed to get high marks and be the class clown at the same time. When their teacher, Carole Christian, paired the studious Richa and the goofy Yohannes for a class assignment worth forty percent of their grade, they were forced to work together. That's how it all began.

Yohannes hopped in his car, and drove to the suburb of Barrhaven, which wasn't too far from Westboro. He drove past Marketplace Station and arrived at Pizzeria Lane, where Richa Sharma lived. At this hour, Yohannes knew that the house was empty, since Richa's parents would be busy running the small store that they owned in the heart of Vanier, Ontario.

Yohannes also knew that Richa hated working for her parents, so she'd be at home unless she was out working security. Oh, and there was also the fact that she'd kinda just invited him. Richa is one hell of a freaky lady so don't blow it, Yohannes silently told himself as he drove from Westboro to Barrhaven, speeding heartily and thanking his lucky stars that he didn't get into an accident...or got a ticket.

"Good morning," Yohannes said, as the Sharma household door swung open, and Richa stepped forward, a frosty smile on her lovely face. At six-foot-three, Yohannes towered over Richa, who was only five-foot-five, but the tiny, chubby young Indian woman always carried herself with a confidence that an Amazon couldn't match. Hands on her hips, Richa looked Yohannes up and down.

"Well, what did you bring me?" Richa asked expectantly, and Yohannes pulled the bottle of red wine he'd bought at the LCBO out of his backpack. Richa took the bottle of Beringer red wine and hefted it, then smiled. Mildly amused, she nodded, and Yohannes followed her into the house, glancing at her thick round bum, which looked heavenly in the bright red booty shorts she had on.

"Beautiful as ever," Yohannes said, as Richa led him into the family living room, and he took a look at the décor. He hadn't been in the Sharma household in months, since Richa's parents didn't exactly like having him around. After splitting from Yohannes, Richa dated a Jamaican guy named Aaron somebody, and after that didn't work out, her parents tried to set up with a young Indian guy named Dhaliwal, who turned out to be gay. After that, Richa had a major argument with her parents, and they agreed to stop interfering in her love life...

"Yeah, you're just gawking at my ass, Yohannes, you never think about anything else," Richa said, and she plopped down on the couch, and uncapped the bottle, before taking a solid swig of it. Yohannes looked at her, marveling at her sheer boldness. When Yohannes first met Richa, he thought she was soft and sweet, another traditional Indian cutie from a strict household. Richa turned out to be anything but...

"Richa, I didn't come here just for that, okay? Females in my life keep leaving me, and you're the only one who sticks around," Yohannes said softly, and Richa cocked an eyebrow, apparently surprised by this revelation. Yohannes had always been something of a womanizer, and his rogues gallery of babes included hot women of all races. Last time Richa bumped into Yohannes, he was at the Bay Shore Mall, holding hands with a big-booty blonde chick...

"Yohannes, stop calling women females, we're women, or ladies, sheesh," Richa said, and he shrugged and nodded. Rising from her couch, Richa put aside the wine bottle, and came to stand right in front of Yohannes. He looked at her, and for a moment, she froze. Typically, Yohannes was smug, full of himself, and it was that confidence which both infuriated Richa and sometimes turned her on. Today, that confidence seemed gone...

"Let's face it, Richa, I'm an expert at blowing it, when it comes to relationships, I'm almost done with university and I don't know Jack about women, or life," Yohannes said, and he shrugged his broad shoulders. Richa's heart skipped a beat when she saw the pained look on Yohannes handsome face. As much as he pissed her off, she'd always carried a torch for him, whether Richa liked to admit it or not.

"Yohannes, you're my favorite fuck boy," Richa said, taking his face into her hands, and then she kissed him. Yohannes kissed Richa back, and she sat on his lap, straddling him. His hands caressed her lovely face, and he saw naughtiness and desire in those chestnut eyes of hers. Richa smiled, and Yohannes began caressing that sexy, hot little body of hers. Just like that, the fun really began...

"Richa, you're my favorite freaky lady," Yohannes said as a smiling Richa took off her top, revealing her small, round breasts. He caressed them gently, playing with the nipples. Yohannes had always been an ass man, but he'd gained a certain appreciation for breasts since he met Richa. The young woman closed her eyes and bit her lips as Yohannes began sucking on her nipples.

"Yohannes, stop with the tender shit and take me already," Richa hissed, and her eyes snapped open, the demand in them almost startling Yohannes. Nodding, he picked her up and carried her over to the kitchen counter. Richa grinned as he yanked down her pants, and was quite pleased to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. Yohannes brought his handsome visage close to Richa's thighs, which she spread invitingly. He knew just what to do...

"You taste even better than I remember," Yohannes paused to say, as he inhaled the unique scent of Richa's womanhood, then began lathering her pussy with his tongue. A sharp squeal escaped Richa's full, sensuous lips as Yohannes flicked his tongue over her clitoris, and slid his fingers inside her moist pussy. Voraciously he began eating her out, and her screams of delight were sweet music to his ears...

"That was fun, now I need some dick," Richa said to Yohannes, after coming down from cloud nine. They went to the bedroom, and continued their fun there. Yohannes closed his eyes as Richa knelt before him and began sucking his dick. While fellating Yohannes, Richa grabbed his ball sac and played 'tug and tug' for a bit, causing him to wince. Laughing inwardly, Richa playfully smacked Yohannes ass, just like she told him she would...

Richa and Yohannes somehow went from the bed to the floor, finding it more conducive to their activities. Yohannes marveled as Richa got on all fours, face down and ass up, then shook her big brown butt for him. He watched that big beautiful ass sway from side to side, and felt his dick get harder than a rock. Time to do his duty and please that booty...

"Come here sexy," Yohannes said, and he bent down and literally kissed Richa's ass, causing her to giggle. He rubbed his long, hard dick against Richa's bottom, then slid it down and pushed it against her puffed up pussy lips. Richa sighed happily as Yohannes worked his dick into her vagina, and at last they were one. Yohannes put his hands on Richa's hips and began fucking her in earnest with slow, deep strokes.

"Harder, fuck, don't be aalasee ( lazy ) with that dick," Richa screamed, and Yohannes nodded, then slammed his dick into her. That's the thing with his favorite short, curvaceous, absolutely beautiful brown cutie. She looked soft and sweet, and he didn't want to hurt her, but Richa liked the rough stuff. As he fucked her, she kept grinding that big ass against his groin, driving his hard dick deeper inside of her. If the lady wants the rough stuff, a gentleman must acquiesce...

"Damn, that was fun," Yohannes said as he and Richa lay on the floor, sprawled on the carpet, their bodies soaked with sweat. Richa nodded, and then in one swift move, she rolled on top of Yohannes, straddling him. Yohannes looked up at her and grinned, turned on by the lustful light in Richa's lovely chestnut eyes. His favorite cutie could be quite insatiable, but that's okay. Yohannes knew he had another round in him, or three...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed Fiancé Megan's Wedding Sequel to the classic story of the same name.in Interracial Love
Friend Loans Me Her Husband Ch. 01 My pal offers to lend me her BBC husband. Will I go for it?in Interracial Love
Busted Husband spots 2 foxes, but it's wife who fucks them.in Fetish
My Black Babies Ch. 01 Vicky learns her husband hired another man to inseminate her.in Interracial Love
The Life of a CEO's Wife Ch. 01 Janet meets her husband's boss for 1st time.in Interracial Love
More Stories