Richard Addik

Story Info
Reflections from a cock lover.
773 words
4.04
14.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hylyfe
hylyfe
32 Followers

This is a reflection from a frustrated cock loving man living a heterosexual lifestyle.

Ok so that's not my name but nevertheless I am a dick addict. I love to see a prick with hanging balls. I love to see the head of a circumcised or uncovered cock. If dicks don't fascinate and enthral you maybe it's best not to read on. If on the other hand if, like me, you just love a hard cock then read on and hopefully enjoy; I might be describing just how you feel and if that's the case I would love to hear your comments.

I'm not gay, but wouldn't have a problem if I was; it just so happens that I'm not. Bi sexual? Yes I am; it's got to be admitted; even though I love women and all they stand for I have to admit that I am also happy to be making love to a man. In an ideal world all women would have dicks as well as pussies. In fact I think I am happier in bed with a man than with a woman. It comes, however, with a pre condition.

Any man I make love to has to be a cross dresser, a transvestite or a transsexual. I just can't raise a hard on for a male dressed as a male. I spend hours accessing porn sites with pictures and videos of cocks; pictures of spunk covered photographs, pictures of sperm covered shoes, pictures of cum on panties and videos of cocks sensually pushing backwards and forwards inside a fleshlite before finally dumping their load of beautiful sperm; but these are all disembodied cocks. Pull back to the full picture of the man in the action and I lose all interest.

Of course I also love to see videos and pictures of TV's and transsexuals and here I am happy to see the entire picture, even if the face is obviously a man's face; just as long as there is a wig in place and maybe a touch of makeup. Actually I think if the face is obviously male it's an extra turn on for me. I love the faces of a heavily made up transvestites and I love a deep long French kiss with a man who is pretending to be a woman.

As a youngster I didn't get a lot of sex; what sex I did get was heterosexual but deep down inside I had this unfulfilled desire to suck cock and to ingest spunk. This may have been caused by exposure to a lot of porn or it may have been caused by an early episode with a male friend of mine at school or maybe I was just a dick lover at heart. With the friend at school I got so close to sucking his cock but it just ended in mutual masturbation. Dave; if you're out there, I want you to know that not sucking your dick and drinking your cum was the biggest mistake I ever made; it could have set me on the road I needed to travel a lot earlier.

Now I have this insatiable desire for cock and for spunk. I am pursuing this desire but it's difficult. TV's often don't want to climax because they need the ability to stay hard for all their clients. Transsexuals are often unable to produce a lot of spunk and old queens are often coming so often that they don't have a lot of spunk to give; so I have to settle for what little I can get. The occasional escape from home allows me to indulge my fantasies.

I badly want cock; I want it in my mouth and I want it up my ass. I want to drink a gallon of spunk and then to be covered in the dam stuff. I can't help this desire it's just part of who I am. Perhaps in truth it would have been a lot easier if I had just been gay in the conventional sense.

I just wish that I could have met a cross dresser in the past; I wish I could have spent endless days In Thailand screwing pretty Lady Boys; I wish I could have had my fair share of cock and spunk. Perhaps the need in me is still great because I was left wanting!

If you are in a position now where you are getting lots of cock and spunk then enjoy it to the utmost and think of poor sops like me who can only dream! If you're a transvestite or a cross dresser save some spunk for me!

hylyfe
hylyfe
32 Followers