Richard Loves Rita

Story Info
Dad loves his 18-year-old daughter.
3.3k words
4.37
182.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita awoke to the sound of her alarm beeping, it was 7:30, a nice, warm Saturday in May. She hastily stumbled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom down the hall, in between hers and her father's bedrooms. Yawning, she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her dark brown hair was standing on end from her nights sleep, and her eyelids still looking heavy. She admired the blue eyes under them, they being her favourite feature, because they reminded her so much of her daddy's.

She smiled and picked up her hairbrush and began gently fixing up her hair. She washed her face, applied a touch of lip-gloss, as most 18 year olds do, and hopped onto the scale. Rita stood at 5'5", and was very active in her softball team, which helped her to keep a low weight, the scale declaring it 123 pounds. She glanced in the mirror. She looked over her body thru the shorty PJ top and Capri bottoms. Rita looked at her tits, 34c, large for her age, and she loved them. They made her feel sexy. Rita stumbled downstairs, where her father was reading the newspaper while bacon sizzled on the stove.

Richard was a very handsome man. He had raised Rita from a tiny baby since her mother passed away from cancer shortly after she was born. He was 40 now, a bit of grey flecked thru the temples of his dark brown wavy hair. Richard was still very active with sports and kept busy with his contracting job. He had the most beautiful blue eyes that sparkled when he spoke.

He has his head down reading the paper when she walked in .She stood at the doorway and admired how good looking her dad was. He was wearing his housecoat and was obviously not wearing underwear. His housecoat was slightly open as he sat. His circumcised cock hung limp and hung passed the edge of the chair. Rita was shocked to see her dad's cock and quickly looked away. Then looked back to glance another look. She didn't know why but she had to ...

"Good morning sleepy head, get a good nights sleep?" her father, Greg, asked as he adjusted his house coat.

Yawning, Paige responded "Mmm-hmm, how about you Daddy?"

"Slept like a rock." Richard responded, smiling. He got up and flipped the bacon, and began to scramble some eggs.

Rita glanced over to see if she could see his cock again but Richard made sure he was tucked in. After all it was his daughter ... Rita again looked away and pretended to get a cup for coffee. After all he was her dad... As she reached up, her top lifted to expose her tit. Her nipples were hard and stuck out like little erasers. Rita didn't even notice .. But Richard did It made his cock stir .

"Hey sweetie, I have to go run so errands today in the city, think you can manage the house on your own?"

Rita's heart sunk, it seemed like she was getting to spend less and less time with her daddy lately, but, hating to make him feel bad, she responded in the happiest voice she could muster, "Okay Daddy, but can I go to the movies?"

"Hmmmm, I don't feel comfortable letting you go out on your own, baby. How about we go rent some movies before I go into town?"

"All right Daddy, I'm gonna go take a shower before breakfast, I'll be down in 15 minutes."

Rita stepped under the hot spray of the shower nozzle. She began lathering her body with soap, rubbing and caressing her cute little feet, her ankles, her strong but dainty calves, her shapely thighs, and slipped the soap between them, rubbing and cleaning her hairless young pussy, enjoying the feeling of the soap bar against her slit. She began moving upwards again, cleaning her flat little stomach, lathering up her young, perky breasts, her shoulders, her back, her arms. She grabbed her razor and shave cream, and began to shave her legs, and her pussy, thankful that her Daddy finally let her start shaving a few months before. Rita had seen some of Richards Magazines and noticed that some the ladies didn't have hair. She liked that look and decide that, that was the way it should look.. plus it felt nice.

The water spraying down on Rita's head began to turn cold, so she shut off the water and climbed out of the shower. She grabbed plush pink towel from the rack and wrapped her hair up in a smaller, more lightweight towel. She hurried into her bedroom, finished drying off, and dropped the towel. Standing naked in front of her closet, she pondered on what she would wear. Finally, she decided on her favourite light blue t-shirt and a white mini skirt. She grabbed a pair of clean white panties out of her dresser, and a white lace bra. She dressed herself, brushed her damp hair, and hurried downstairs.

"Better hurry up and eat your breakfast sweetie, we need to get to the video store pretty soon so I can get out of here."

Rita quickly ate her eggs and bacon, her favourite breakfast meal. She stood up, walked over to her Dad, gave him a peck and said "Thanks for the breakfast daddy, it was wonderful, shall we go now?"

Rita picked out two movies with Richard approval to each one. She handed them to her father and they went and checked it out.

It was about 3 o clock in the afternoon, and Richard was still out in the city doing this and that. Bored, having already watched her movie, Rita tried hard to find ways to entertain herself. She went into her dad bedroom, because that was where their Play Station 2 was set up. Frustrated, she couldn't find the game she wanted to play and began searching the room for her game. She opened her dads nightstand drawer and found tons of magazines with pictures of naked women touching themselves on the cover. She opened one of the magazines and sat on the bed. There were pages and pages full of pictures of people on top of each other with the guys cocks, inside the girls. She heard Richard truck pull up and quickly put the book back where it was and ran down stairs.

The next morning the same thing happened, when she came down the kitchen, Richard cock was exposed. This time she looked longer and longing at it . She felt the tingle in her pussy again..." hmmm" she thought .Her mind went back to the picture in her dads books she was looking at the day before. Richard looked up from the paper not straightening up this time. Letting his cock be exposed. Rita looked away and again reached up to get a cup. Again exposing her tit.

This time Richard said something to her. " You know hun, when you reach up like that I can see your tit.. I mean boob."

Rita pulled down her t-top and blushed " well. You shouldn't be looking" she said giggling.

They both giggled uncomfortably at each other and went on about their day.

The next day was Saturday and a bit of a sleep in for Rita. When she finally stumbled out of bed and down to the kitchen she was anxious to see her dads cock again. She knew it was wrong, he was her dad, but it was so beautiful. She stood at the door way and this time it was sticking straight out hard as a rock. Richard was smiling and said "Good morning sleepy head" He mad no attempt to hide his raging hard on.

Richard had a secret lust for his daughter for the past year or. He began noticing her filling out in all the right places, and becoming a woman, but never dared to even admit it to himself, afraid of what he might do if he came to accept it, afraid that he would hurt his baby, that he would lose control. Now he knew his daughter wanted him too ... she said so in her sleep the other night . He was in such a lustful feeling today he knew he had to act on it or it might never happen. He would make the first move and if he was wrong he would apologize and never touché her again.

"you know dad when you sit like that I can see your cock .. I mean dick" Rita mocked Richard.

Still smiling she reached up to grab a cup. That's when she felt her dads hands cup her tits. He cupped the under parts of her tits and softly pinched her nipples rolling them between his finger & thumb.

"Dad!! What are you doing ....."she turned her head to look at him but made no attempt to stop him .

" you were looking at my books while I was gone the other day ,how did you like them? Richard asked with a husky voice.

" They gave me a funny feeling ,but I liked. One on the pictures were what you are doing now ,,, I looked at for a long time wondering how it felt" Rita said breathlessly.

"I know ... when you look at the pics, you didn't put it back they way you found it .And you talk in your sleep ... you were asking me to do this to you .. and other things.... "

"Well, um, what do you want to do about that? " Rita asked .

Richard slowly guided her backwards towards the chair he was sitting on and sat her on his lap not once letting go of her tits . Richard's cock was throbbing with lust by now, his daughter was actually asking to have sex with him! His sweet, innocent, 18 year old virgin daughter. Her eyes were pleading with him, and no matter how hard he tried to stop it, he found his hand lifting up Rita's shirt.

They were both silent as the shirt was slowly discarded, each afraid that if they said anything, it would stop, that the other would back out. Richard saw the look in Rita's eyes, a mixture of want and fear and excitement. He began the suckle on her neck, nibbling on her ear lobe. Then Richard turned her around to straddle his lap .He worked his kisses way down to her shapely breasts. Rita was breathing heavily, not able to believe that this was really happening. He planted small kisses all along her breasts, and then, to Rita's delight, began licking and sucking on her nipples. Rita was squirming by now, and moaning under her breath. He alternated sucking between breasts, pinching the nipple not in his mouth, and nibbling the other with his teeth. Rita began to tremble, her hands in her Dad hair, pulling his mouth closer to her chest, moaning out his name over and over. Her body began trembling, waves of pleasure rocketing through her body.

"oh my gwadddddd" she exhaled .

"Mmmmm baby you came, had an orgasm, it's supposed to happen, don't worry, it felt good, huh?"

With a glazed look in her eyes, Rita nodded.

Richard stood her up , took hold of the top of her pj Capri's and pulled it down past her ankles. Taking in all of her body, his heart swelled with his pride, she was so gorgeous, so perfect, dressed in panties, and it was all HIS for the taking. He hooked his thumbs under her panties and pulled them down. His face got inches away from her dripping pussy when he seemed to realize what he was doing.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, what am I doing? Baby I'm so sorry, I don't know what just came over me, I didn't hurt you sweetie, did I? Fuck, I'm such an idiot!"

"Daddy, NO! Don't leave, don't stop! Please! I love you, you're so handsome! You said that people who feel that way about each other have sex! Please Daddy!"

That was all he needed, he laid her on the kitchen table the second the words slipped from her mouth. His tongue was rubbing her clit, making her moan out in ecstasy. One of his large rough hands moved up and squeezed and massaged her luscious tits, toying with her nipples, while the other moved down and inserted one finger in her pussy. Richard was excited at how tight it felt, his finger barely fit in her! His tongue was going crazy on her clit swirling around it, moving in closer and closer to its tip. Taking steady stokes on it with his tongue.

Rita couldn't believe how good this all felt. So many emotions were running through her body. She felt so much love towards the man with his head in-between her legs, her only role model growing up.She remembered crawling into bed with him when she had a bad dream, and sometimes faking them to get close to him. She also felt a great deal of fear, with these new physical feelings taking over her, things she never knew she could feel.

Richard could feel her young cunt tightening around his fingers, milking at them, as her little body tensed up.

"DADDDDDY! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!" Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure shot through her body.

"Mmmmm baby your cum juices taste so sweet! It reminds me of your mothers years and years back!"

Rita smiled feebly. "Daddy?"

"Yes Rita? He questioned

"Can I give you a BJ? I have a couple friends at school who talk about giving them to their boyfriends, but I'm not really positive what it is or how to do it...." Rita asked shyly

"Ah yes please! Okay baby, what you do is you lick, suck, and stroke Daddy 's cock, and maybe even play with my balls But be VERY careful not to bite, k sweetie?" encouraged Richard.

He took Rita but the hand and led her to his bed.

Richard took off his housecoat and lay back on the bed. Rita's eyes were wide in amazement at the size of her Daddy's cock, much bigger than the guys in the magazines, Rita shyly moved towards his cock. She saw pre cum glistening on the tip of his cock, and licked it off.

"Yuumm!" Rita moaned in delight, liking the salty taste.

She slowly moved her hands up on her Daddy's cock, watching for his reaction. Seeing the look of bliss on his face, she sped up a little, while cautiously taking his head into her mouth, sucking.

"Ahhhhh sweetie! Yes! Just like that!" Richard couldn't believe his little girl was sucking his cock, but she was! And shit she was great!

"Try to take more in your mouth! And play with my balls!" He guided her .

Rita took a couple more inches into her mouth, until his cock bumped the back of her throat, making her gag. But Rita is a determined young girl, and tried to expand her mouth and take in more. She managed to get 4 inches of Richards 8 inch cock into her mouth, letting her hand take care of the rest of his length. Her hands were curiously playing with his balls, rolling them in between her hand, and feeling the firmness of them. She sucked harder, and began bobbing her head up and down on her daddy's cock, with the slight encouragement of Richard's hand on her head.

He wanted to give her time to explore, not make her do too much at once, figure things out on her own. But the pressure inside his balls was building up, and he needed the release as soon as possible.

Rita felt her daddy's balls tighten in her hand, and a few seconds later her beloved daddy was yelling out.....

" Oh Gwadddddddd Oh Gwaddddddddddd!!" I am cummmmiiinnggg ...swallow as much as you can. " He begged her

Soon she felt hot spurts of gooey cum hit the back of her throat, and pulled out a little bit so she could taste it in her mouth better. Spurt after spurt came out, filling her mouth as she tried hard to swallow it, loving the taste, but some dribbled down her chin never the less.

"Ahhhh Sweetheart! That was wonderful!! You're daddy's little cock sucker, aren't you " he asked her lustfully.

Rita on nodded, still licking her daddy's cock, making sure she got every last drop of his cum. It remained hard in her mouth.

Richard wanting to go further but praying that he would have the will power not to. This was his girl! He couldn't stand the thought of hurting her. Forcing her into something at such a young age, but there was a stronger power within him, forcing in to climb on top of her and spread her petite legs and kiss her deeply on the lips, they're tongues entwining, as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit.

Slowly, he inserted his head into her tight, virgin pussy. Her eyes widened, feeling a pain as he slowly slide in some of cock.

"Owww Daddy it hurts! Stop!" Rita winched as she spoke

Richard could hear his angel pleading with him, but was too overcome with lust to really listen and comprehend it.

"Shhhhh... It'll get better soon, I promise." Said Richard truly lost in lust.

With that he slid in another inch, until he reached the ever faithful barrier. Counting to three, with small thrusts on one and two, her tore through her hymen, popping her cherry. Tears being filling Rita's eyes, and she was whimpering beneath him. Richard nibbled on her neck and kept his dick still in her pussy, waiting until the pain subsided. Soon his daughter stopped sniffling, and he slowly thrust his hips. Slowly in, slowly out, his cock slick with her juices.

"MMMMM Daddy! It feels so good!"

"Oh Sweetie, just wait, it'll get even better!" With that he began picking up the pace, driving his 8 inch cock in and out of her slick pussy, nibbling on her neck and sucking gently on her nipples. Animal instincts took over, and he began slamming his cock harder and faster in her young cunt.

"Ohhhhh Baby! You have the tightest pussy I have ever felt! Gwadddd I love you so much!"

Rita was lost in a world of bliss, hearing her daddy's balls hit her slit as he slammed in and out of her, feeling his huge cock stretch her, smelling the sweet aroma of her juices and his pre cum mixing together. She was lost, completely lost, in a world of pleasure, moaning increasingly, feeling an orgasm building deep in the bottom of her stomach.

"Daddy! More! Please Daddy! Please! Don't stop!" she begged

Richard felt her legs wrap around his waist pulling him closer to his daughters body, and he came down and kissed her passionately on her sweet, supple lips. The world could crumble around him and he wouldn't stop fucking his sweet, innocent daughter. He knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer, but he wanted to give her another orgasm more than anything else in the world. He kept pounding and pounding away, loving the way her young tits bounced with each stroke. He felt her body tense up and her pussy grab onto his cock like a vice, his baby girl moaning wildly beneath him. This set him off. With a finial stroke, he let off his load into her womb, her pussy still convulsing around his cock. With a finial shot of cum and kiss on her lips, he fell upon her and rolled off, taking her in his arms, kissing her neck and back.

"Mmmmm Baby, thank you so much, I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?" he asked her breathlessly

"No daddy, it was wonderful!" was all his daughter was able to muster before drifting off to sleep in her Daddy's strong arms.