Richard, My First X-Marital Fling

Story Info
Sexy over Fifty.
9.5k words
4.22
57.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farrah52
Farrah52
20 Followers

In life there are times when through boredom, indifference, or desire we knowingly place ourselves on the edge of a precipice. We can peer over that edge and imagine or fantasize about taking that leap without actually doing it because the image or fantasy is sweeter than the reality. This is one of those times.

I had to ask myself. OMG!!...what did I do?? How does... a 52-year old woman named Farrah who has been married for 30 years and lives in Seattle wind up in a hotel room with two half-naked men? All the while doing things she never even imagined, let alone saw herself doing. For God's sake...I'm a grandmother!!

It all started innocently enough on a warm September night, on an online poker table. My loving husband Steve had fallen asleep around midnight. I am a night owl & cannot fall asleep until around 3 a.m. The envelope sailed across the dealer table and headed towards me. It was not the first envelope to sail my way that night, but it wound up being the most interesting by far. The sender of the envelope judging from his small avatar picture appeared to be a handsome early mid-forties man named Richard. He "bought" me a glass of wine & started conversing with me using the sidebar chat. I've had many poker buddies and admirers online but, this one was different. I could not put my finger on it, and that intrigued me.

You see, I have been married for over 30 years. I am a mother and a grandmother, and I have never been with anyone but my husband Steve. I was not looking to start a relationship other than that of an online poker buddy and that was it.

As the game drew to an end, we found ourselves the only 2 players left in the game. We continued conversing on the side chat like two lonely people finding themselves being the last patrons in a bar at closing time and not wanting to say goodnight. We were enjoying our conversation and banter. Richard asks me, "Where do you live?" I reply, the Seattle, Washington area. He tells me that Seattle is one of his favorite cities as he visits once or twice a year on business. As we say goodnight and reluctantly leave the poker room chat Richard asks, "What is your Facebook name?" Why I gave it to him, I will never know. No, wait... I knew that I wanted more of his sexy charismatic attention, his quick wit, and intellect. Nothing more, I thought.

The next day, I was surprised to see a FB instant message from Richard pop-up on my screen. He wasted no time in starting to spin his tantalizing web & pulling me into his dark secret double life. I was not prepared to resist his charm and wit. On the surface he was a church going faithful husband & doting father of 3-daughters to all that knew him in the real-world. Richard was an outstanding upright pillar of his church & community. Richard was a successful renowned architect with his own firm. That was the "White Knight" Richard that disarmed me, got me to lower my defenses as he wormed his way into my mind, heart, & elsewhere. The "Dark Knight" Richard shocked me & thrilled me at the same time as he asked me, "Have you ever sexted?"

I quickly typed, NO! I had never considered it an option for me. Richard had been sexting with others he told me... I was shocked! Now, with his mere asking I knew that I wanted to try sexting with him. Was this for me or for him? After all... I'm a grown mature woman in my 50's, I had to remind myself. Then why do I have butterflies in my stomach like a teenager? The shocking thing to me is that I wanted him to pull me to his dark side. Truth be known, I longed for him to take me along on his online fantasy & possibly beyond. This was quickly becoming my fantasy, as I have never had a sexual fantasy much to Steve's chagrin. I started feeling the familiar aching in my loins as I am a woman with an active happy sex life. I find myself now fantasizing about someone or something new after 30-years of marriage.

As Richard starts reeling me in for our first sexting session we talk about our lives & our spouses. Richard tells me, "My wife never has orgasms, do you moan?" he asks. I don't moan, I tell him... no words appear on my screen as I picture his disappointment. I scream like someone being tortured into ecstasy, I type. You will definitely know when I have an orgasm. It is the truth, my husband gauges my orgasms by my screams. My record is 17-screaming orgasms in one love making session, I type. The neighbors said they thought about calling the police as they thought someone was being murdered. I laugh as I hit send and realize my familiar ache is turning into a tingling and OMG!!...I'm wet. I have never experienced this with any man other than my husband Steve. I am shocked & dismayed with myself and ... I must admit... a little pleased at the same time. I never knew that another man could make me feel this way. At that moment, I realized that I had the potential to become a "secret cyber-slut." For God's sake...we haven't even sexted yet.

The next live message from Richard states, "The thought of your screaming orgasms is giving me an erection!" I start pulsating with Richard's words of encouragement on my screen that I was giving him an erection. I reach for one of my guilty pleasures in my nightstand, a green Lelo vibrator. Within 2-minutes of penetration I had growled out a small orgasm stifling my screens as I clenched my teeth imagining Richard's erection in my mouth as I was cuming. OH DAMN I'm too easy!! Screw the potential cyber-slut part. I was now a burn in hell slut with my very first sext message from Richard stating that I was giving him an erection. How easy am I? Does this mean I have to go to confession? My potential online lover missed my first orgasm, as I did not let on to him what I was doing with my vibrator. Feeling let down at that thought, a couple of tears started rolling down my cheek...were they tears of joy or shame? Now, I am really confused. I slam my computer shut vowing never to take a message from Richard again.

At that moment my husband Steve walked into the room & saw the love of his life with tears running down her cheeks. He caught me red-handed, a guilty look emblazoned across my face, one hand on my laptop, & the other holding the "smoking gun," my Lelo vibrator. Oh shit!! I had not even began my secret life of a cyber-slut and I'm already busted.

Steve, my husband adores me and I know that I can literally do no wrong. He proudly claims that he has never told me no in our 30-years of marriage. It is true, but maybe now I have crossed that line and he might just tell me...NO! He constantly tells me how sexy I am and that he adores my sexiness. Will he still feel that way when I tell him that I have been somewhat seduced on-line? Steve has always encouraged me to flirt on the poker tables. Men half my age & younger flirt with me & "buy" me gifts on the poker tables proclaiming their undying love to my poker profile picture & he gets a kick-out-of-it.

Truth is...I have to admit that I do not look my age. Men and women guess my age at between 37 to 41 years. So...I take a leap of faith and tell Steve what happened & show him the texts from my flirting with Richard. I leave out my tingling feelings & my erotic orgasm while fantasizing about sucking Richard's cock. I am looking away from Steve while I am telling him this so that he cannot see the dreamy lust in my eyes. To my surprise, I feel his erection against me as he has grown quite excited by my online adventure. We make deep love as I am still excited from my online tryst. I have 3-orgasms to his one as he apologizes telling me that he was too turned-on by my adventure and came too soon. He knew full well I could reach many more orgasms.

As we cuddle post coitus Steve asks me if I intended to continue sexting with Richard. I tell him NO! Steve sounds a little disappointed by my quick response. He tells me that he finds the idea of his wife being taken by another man in cyber-space very sexy as he adores my sexiness. Steve is very aware of the fact that other men admire me in public and notice the way I look and dress as they look me up & down. I usually wear a dress & heeled sandals almost every day, winter or summer. I have quite the collection of both in an array of colors to choose from to match my mood and sexiness on any given day. It is a rare day when I do not get a compliment on my dress or shoes. He tells me that it is a shame that Richard cannot see the way that I look & dress. Steve suggests that I keep in touch with him and maybe send him some pictures. I respond, that would be like throwing fuel on the fire. Richard does not need any more encouragement.

Now, I am an attractive natural blond with shoulder length hair & blue eyes and I can already picture my white "Marilyn" dress & red ankle-strap sandals I would be wearing if I do send Richard a picture. When I wear that outfit mouths drop & heads are constantly turning from both men & women, times two for the men. Steve recently took pictures of me wearing that outfit in a Marilyn Monroe pose, even I have to admit that I look sexy in these pics.

Steve then sheepishly tells me his deep-dark fantasy, he fantasizes that I suck him off while taking another man deep in my pussy. He adores my orgasms & wants to feel my screams around his cock when I come. He tells me that he sees me wearing my "Marilyn" dress & red ankle-strap sandals that he recently took pictures of me in as I'm sucking him off. I feel lightheaded as a strong pulsating spasm grips my groin and I groan as I picture Steve's fantasy with me in the middle impaled by him & Richard while wearing my "Marilyn" outfit. OMG!! ...Steve is smiling as he realizes that his fantasy is turning me on. He tells me how much he loves it when men look at me with lust in their eyes. "It actually turns me on," he proclaims as he tells me that the idea of an online tryst with Richard really excites him. "Can we explore this together?" he asks. I have to admit that that sounds fine with me as I want to explore my budding sexual feelings concerning Richard. I appear reluctant to Steve as I say, OK...just this one time.

The next day when I log onto my FB page I have a message from Richard asking me why I suddenly disappeared leaving him with a huge erection. This makes me chuckle at the thought, when an instant message from Richard pops up on my screen. Here goes nothing...I tell Richard my husband Steve walked into the room & I had to close my computer. Whew, that was easy. I leave out the ensuing conversation Steve and I had concerning him. Richard then asks me what I "really" look like as he has only seen my small poker profile pic. I tell him I can do better than that, I can send you a pic, "fuel on the fire." I have those pictures of me in my "Marilyn" dress Steve took with a fan blowing. One of the pics has my white dress billowing upwards showing a hint of my natural blonde patch and I'm wearing my red sandals accentuated with red painted toes. Here goes nothing...I hit send with the picture attached. I realize that I am tingling and moist with anticipation as I await Richard's response to my "Marilyn" pose. Imojis of panting dancing dogs & exclamations marks and hashtags bombard my laptop screen. "IS THAT REALLY YOU??" Richard asks. Yes, that is really what 52-year-old woman named Farrah looks like. Is it that bad?? I ask Richard.

"Farrah...you are fucking gorgeous!!" Richard types. He tells me that my blue eyes are amazing & that he loves the billowing white dress & the curves of my body and legs. "You are a sensuous & intoxicating woman all the way down to the tips of your painted red toes. You are REALLY turning me on," he types. Then Richard focuses on my natural blonde hair, particularly my "moist blonde mound." I ask him, how do you know I'm moist? He tells me that he is licking his screen & feels my moisture & can smell my juices. OH SHIT!!...so it begins.

I'm tingling and wet as I tell Richard that he has me at a disadvantage. You know what I look like, even what I taste like. All of a sudden there is a well-toned male physique from the neck down on my screen with a very substantial erection. I am shocked, as I realize that he has this pic on hand to impress women he is sexting & here I am, one of them now. Do I cut & run or do I bait & fish this player? I'll be damned if I am going to let him scare me off that easily. I am a mature woman in my fifties after all...even though I feel like a horny teenager at this moment. I have never done anything like this before! I take a stab at levity. Richard, I type, the head in the picture you sent has no face. How do I know it is really you? He quickly sends another pic of the handsome man in the poker avatar from the waist up with a clean shaven head, kind of like the 1st pic I laugh to myself only this "head" is smiling.

Now, I am hooked & feeling very naughty, I want this & I want it now as I feel the moisture spreading through my loins. I reach into my nightstand drawer & pull out another of my guilty pleasures as I ask Richard if he is still tasting me. He says he is...I ask him, do you want me to lick your cock in the pic? "Oh Baby, do I ever"... he replies. I ask him, is it alright if I penetrate myself with a dildo while I lick you? He types in all caps, "REALLY ?? Please do it... pound your pussy." Richard tells me he has an enormous erection and that he has the situation in hand. I describe my feelings of sensation to him as I work my toy around the outside of my lips moistening myself further with a dab of KY on the tip of my dildo. In a matter of seconds my crotch is soaking wet & I quite unexpectedly penetrated myself further than I intended. Oh crap!... I am so fucking turned on as I squirm with pleasure as my impending orgasm hijacks my body & mind and this elicits a cry of immense pleasure. I immediately feel the all too familiar sensations of an orgasm close at hand, literally.

OH FUCK!!...Richard types, "I just shot my wad while looking at your picture. I was imagining you licking my cock while you are pounding your pussy." SHUT UP!! I type, or you will miss my orgasm. I furiously work my dildo in & out as I grunt & groan while grinding my hips. Then as the sensations grow stronger my clit begins to pulsate, I start a low & long guttural groan as my pussy clenches down on the dildo as I start to cum in agonizing ecstasy riddled with guilt & pleasure as I don't masturbate while licking cocks on computer screens. My stare is fixed on the images of Richard staring at me one smiling, one not. I imagine his cock in my mouth as I stifle my screams on him so Steve won't hear me. "I HEARD THAT," appears in all caps on my chat screen. I laugh and a voice behind me says, "I heard that too." Steve is standing behind me, he came into the room while Richard and I were sexting, I did not notice. He has a big smile on his face & an even larger erection.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to do this?" Steve asks. "I would have loved to watch you pleasure yourself, I just caught the end of it." Steve tells me, "Richard is a toy like your dildo to help you attain pleasure and I adore your pleasure more than anything in this world. I think it would be fun and erotic for us to make love while you have cyber-sex with Richard." I tell Steve, I had no idea that it could escalate this fast. I need to finish up with Richard so we can talk about it, OK? OK, Steve agrees as he leaves the room giving me a deep long kiss while I feel his very real erection.

As Richard & I have our post cyber-sex pillow talk I tell him that I surprised myself. I did not think that I could let myself go with another man like I just did. You are my first EVER extramarital fling in my 30 years of marriage, cyber or real world. Even though it was just sexting... my excitement & orgasm were real and ground breaking for me. Richard sends me words of encouragement telling me how much I excited him, that my picture drove him crazy with excitement & that he had never cum so quickly with anyone else. "I must hear your orgasms for myself or I will die unfulfilled. My wife does not have orgasms let alone scream her fucking head off like you." I must admit that his words bring a smile to my face, and more pulsating from my clit as I am now a full fledge cyber-slut and find myself fantasizing about a real-world tryst that, I would never do.

Richard types, "I am so pleased to be your first cyber-lover and...I want to be your first adulterous lover in the real-world." I gasp at the image in my mind of Richard fucking me in the real-world as I cry out with each deep thrust of his cock as he penetrates me. OMG!! I'm going to burn in hell!! As the fantasy continues to play in my mind I hear the crackling of the flames consuming me as I groan and squirm, my pulsating clit pushing me towards an orgasm. OH...FUCK ME!! RICHARD... PLEEEEEZZZzzzzz...I groan out-loud as I slide my dildo back into my pussy and start grinding against it. My mind is playing the images of Richard fucking my brains out and my groans are in sync with it. I stifle my screams as I start cuming again in a long low growl as I clench my dildo with my pussy. OH SHIT!! I have to stop, I'm afraid I will explode!! I tell Richard I must go & shut my laptop before he can respond, before I can confess to him that I can't stop pulsating when I think of us fucking in the real-world. That I actually called out his name while fantasizing about him fucking me. I am now afraid that I am on the verge of becoming a "Wanton-Slut" for real. God help me as I don't think I can resist and control these feelings and thoughts that I am having. I feel like I am spinning out of control in a sexual vortex that I cannot or do not want to break free from.

Steve comes back in the room to find me consumed with guilt, pleasure, & now fear. I am going to burn in hell, I tell Steve. He chuckles as he pulls me into his arms & kisses my forehead. "Ok, what did you do to get yourself into so much trouble with the man upstairs?" he asks. I sent him that picture of me in my Marilyn outfit and pose, I respond. "How did he like it?" Steve asks. I show him our sexting and describe what transpired minus the post cybersex fantasy and orgasm. Steve tells me that I am the sexiest woman alive and kisses me on the lips. Don't you think that is terrible, I ask? "What, that you are that sexy" he asks? No, that I licked his cock. Steve starts laughing, "In cyberspace, on a computer screen?" Steve has always been able to make me laugh, even at myself. I chuckle at first & then I get serious as I tell him that I was actually turned on and had several orgasms, just from sexting & looking at his pictures. Also... I can't stop fantasizing about having sex with him, real or cyber, and that my clit won't stop pulsating at the thought of him. I also tell him that Richard wants to fuck me & hear my screaming orgasms in the real-world.

I can tell that Steve was taken aback by my unabashed confession. He then smiles, kisses me, and tells me that he loves my sexiness more than life itself & that is just the cost of being in love with the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world. After all, your sexy picture drove him to an orgasm & he probably had to clean off his computer screen after he shot his wad all over your dress.

Farrah52
Farrah52
20 Followers