Richard Peter Johnson

Story Info
Three "Dick" Names.
2.8k words
4.36
9.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Richard Peter Johnson. Yeah, I know already. Three 'dick' names. It's kind of appropriate though.

I should start at the beginning. It makes the whole thing easier to understand. In the early 90's my mother came to Hollywood from Wyoming to make her fortune working in the movie business. She was really pretty but couldn't act very well. Soon she was auditioning for parts with the adult film industry but she finally wound working as a fluffer. Do you know what a fluffer is? A movie takes a long time to make and sex scenes can be particularly difficult. Porn movies are almost all sex scenes.

They might start filming a scene and then have to break. The break could be for any of a number of reasons, makeup, lunch, set change, script change, whatever. If there's a man involved in the scene he could go from having a raging hard-on to a limp dick as a result of the delay and distractions. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but he would need to have that boner back before they could commence shooting again. It's the fluffer's job to give him back his boner. She can pretty much do this anyway she needs to but she should never make him cum. She can stand naked in front of him, if that's all it takes. She can stroke him, or suck him or sit on his face. You never know what these guys are going to be in the mood for. Mom said it was kind of an unfulfilling job though. Never getting the cum shot. Never seeing it though or finishing it off, but it paid the bills and she was happy to have the work.

One night after a particularly tough day keeping guys stiff she was on her way to the bus stop to go home. They had worked late and it was almost 10:30. It was dark out.

Mom says she heard it first a low pitched hum from overhead, She looked up and almost as soon as she did, the darkness went away, a spotlight illuminated her and the pavement around her. The source of the light, the source of the hum hovered directly above her and she rose silently upward. Too shaken and scared to scream or sound an alarm of any type. As she neared whatever it was she was rising towards a gap appeared, the light was extinguished and she entered what she now felt could only be an alien craft. She assumed that some type of tractor beam had lifted her here and she was relieved when it deposited her gently on the deck plates.

She had heard stories of this sort of thing before and she was expecting to become the subject of some sort of medical experimentation and research. She confessed to me, years later, that she was hoping, just a little bit, for some kind of anal probing. She got her wish but, I'll get to that in a minute.

The light level slowly rose and she found herself in what she described as an arena she stood in a circular area maybe 15 feet in diameter that was bordered by a low wall. Bleacher, or stadium seats rose around from the low wall and every seat was filled. She stressed to me when she told the story, that this was not a laboratory environment. She was not strapped to any table. There was no equipment or electronics in sight. She said it felt more like a sporting event. A small baseball stadium, a rodeo arena, or a bull ring. The deck plates were hard and glowed faintly. She put her hands behind her back and stared up at the beings in the stands. They all stared back. After a while it happened. The only physical sensation was when her heels dropped to the floor and she realized the deck plates were cool, despite the glow. She looked down and noticed that her shoes had turned to ash. As she watched her jeans turned to ash as well, followed by her shirt, socks panties and bra. There had been no fire, there had been no heat but she stood naked and watched as the ashes that had once been her clothes drifted down to the floor. There was a smattering of applause from the stands. Mom responded with a shallow curtsy and turned around in place so everyone could get a good look at her, but more importantly so that she could assess the situation.

A cheer erupted from the crowd and she looked over her shoulder to see an alien man climbing into the arena with her. He resembled a human, average height and weight, two arms, two legs, and was obviously a man. He was naked and the cock that hung limply between his legs was at least a foot long, with a wide girth. Mom was used to dicks, because of how she earned her living, but this was bigger than she had ever seen before. She stared and he stood still by the wall. They looked at one another warily until another cheer erupted, this one louder than the first. Mom watched another man climb into the arena with them. This guy was almost identical to the first except his cock was only about three inches long. It was short but was as big around as an oil can or a can of Foster's beer. He was waving to the crowd and his short fat dick was bouncing up and down.

Mom's attention was diverted by another cheer, the third guy had a dick that was at least three feet long but skinny as a whip. He snapped it around and leered at her.

She was beginning to get the idea. She thought that this might be a gangbang. She wondered if it might be alien reality TV and she looked for cameras. It never occurred to her that she should be afraid. She felt herself getting wet and when the guy with the foot long cock began approaching her. She watched him get hard. Fully erect his cock was a good 18 inches long. She began walking towards him as well. When she got close she ran and jumped wrapping her legs around his waist. She had surprised him. He put his arms around her and pulled her close. She kept one hand around his neck and reached down with the other to grab his oversized dick, she stroked him a few times before guiding the head of his penis to her pussy. Slowly she writhed and slithered until she had accommodated as much of him as she could. She started to bounce up and down riding him until he came and that didn't take very long. There was a lot of cum. His juices were blue in colour and they filled her before running from her pussy down her legs and pooling on the floor, she nibbled on his ear, "thanks," she said and she hopped down. The crowd went wild.

Whip dick approached and from a distance wrapped his penis around her thigh, prodding her ass. She felt him slide in. His cock was slender and flexible so it went in easily. She took all of it as she backed into him and he grabbed her tits. She felt him cum; deep, deep inside her and when he went slack she moved away. The end of his long cock lay on the floor. Mom reached between his legs and fondled his balls. "That was interesting," she said and she turned her attention to the beer can man.

They circled one another evaluating. His cock was still short and fat. Finally he lunged at her and grabbed her around the waist; spinning her upside down he put his face between her legs and licked her pussy. Mom relaxed and started tonguing the end of his dick as he held her upside down. She could just get her mouth around the tip and she worked it for all she was worth. She massaged his balls and ass with her hands and ministered to his cock with her mouth and tongue. He wouldn't cum. He stayed hard seemingly forever; and gave her at least a half a dozen orgasms. Exhausted and red faced mom forced her tired jaws open just a tiny bit more and took a bit more of beer can man in her mouth. She tugged on his balls and finally felt him stiffen. She knew the moment of truth was near. His cock got warm, then it got hot and she stepped up her efforts. When he came, it was only a few drops but she said it tasted of caramel, delicious. They collapsed on the floor and both lay there for a while before the applause began. There was clapping, whistling, foot stomping and yelling.

Mom stood up and the cheering increased. She bowed and her three suitors, opponents, lovers (she was unsure of the relationship) stood and bowed as well. The next thing Mom knew she was standing naked on the street outside her apartment building. The sun was just starting to peek up in the east. She got the key from under the potted plant to let herself inside. She slept on the couch covered with dried blue alien cum and woke a little after noon. She called in sick to work. She called in again the next day and quit her job. About two and a half months later I was born, apparently alien seed makes for a short gestation period.

Mom took all her savings and bought a remote patch of land in the high deserts of New Mexico. I grew fast and Mom said my cock had the proportions of the big dicked alien who had spunked in her pussy. That made sense. We build up a subsistence farm and lived off the grid. Mom home schooled me and taught me to read and write. I was a natural at math.

She helped me experiment with my sexual superpowers as well and when I was 20 years old she sent me back to Hollywood to break into the movie business.

When I had wood I had a 24 inch long dick that was just over four inches in diameter at the base. Thanks to the training I received from my mother I had the stamina to fuck like a pile driver for hours on end. When I chose to ejaculate I could do it a dozen times in succession without going flaccid and each ejaculation consisted of almost a full pint of cum. Because I was only half alien, my cum had a slightly bluish tint. It was easy for me to find an on-camera job.

I took the name Richard Peter Johnson and went to my first audition. There were several of us hopefuls there and the director had five or six fluffers for us to do our best with. They waited, nude, in straight backed chairs on the stage. I had my cock strapped to my leg and wore baggy trousers. From the seats we watched the auditions. I had never had a woman other than my mother and I found the auditions to be incredibly hot. When my turn came around I already had a boner and had to limp up to the stage.

I heard the director call from the seats, "Is that limp going to be a problem?"

I shielded my eyes from the spots and tried to pick him out in the darkness, "I don't think so." I said.

"Alright, take your clothes off and let Melinda give you a blow job."

"Which of you is Melinda?" I asked as I unbuttoned my shirt. A petite girl on the end smiled and raised her hand. She waved her fingers at me. There was quite a stir when I dropped my trousers and unstrapped my dick. It sprang free and pointed straight at Melinda. She fainted, the rest of the girls gasped.

"Holy cow." The director said from the shadows, "That's huge. Any of you girls think you can get your lips around that?

A thin girl with large pendulous breasts and curly red hair beckoned me over, told me her name was Ann, and pulled me in close. She drizzled some lube on her tits and wrapped them around my dick. As she flicked her tongue across the tip of my engorged penis she started moving, she wanted a tit fuck. I was happy to oblige and took over the thrusting duties, freeing her to lick and kiss the head of my dick. She was able to get a bit of it in her mouth from time to time and after about 10 minutes, I could see she was getting tired. I knew that her jaw must be getting sore.

"Cum on, already," she said.

"I'll do that when the director wants me to." I responded, "Are you OK?"

She sighed and nodded her head.

From behind me I heard the director, "How long can you keep that up?" he asked.

"All day, if you want me too."

"Can you guys turn sideways so I can see this from a different angle?" he requested.

Ann stopped what she was doing and let her breasts hang back down. She was struggling to catch her breath when I backed away and she scooted her chair around about 90 degrees. She drizzled more lube and I positioned myself in front of her again. We took up where we had left off and mercifully, for Ann, the director asked me to shoot my load after only three or four more minutes.

I whispered to Ann, "I'm going to push your head down on my cock, just a little bit and I'll be still. Work your tongue fast on me. I'll try and cum as quickly as possible. There'll be a lot though. Are you still OK?" She nodded her head and I pushed her down. Her tongue lashed furiously and I felt the release building in my balls. "Here I cum, Ann." I said.

The initial eruption of sperm shot from the end of my dick, filling her mouth immediately and shooting from her nose. She choked and the back pressure of my ejaculation caused my dick to be expelled from her mouth. I grabbed my cock and pointed it at her face. Two more shots covered her face and hair, I pointed lower and spent the rest of that load, about four more spasms, onto her tits as she coughed, laughed and waved her cum covered hands out to the side spraying goo everywhere.

"Danny," the director's voice boomed, "Did you get that on tape?"

"Yeah, Sal. I got it."

"That was incredible," the director said, "What did you say your name was again?"

"I'm Richard Peter Johnson." I said.

"Well, Richard Peter, how long before you can do that again?"

"I could do it now."

"Olive, go get Lola," the director said to his assistant. She didn't move she just stared at my dick, her mouth hung open. He snapped his fingers twice to get her attention, "Olive go get Lola." He repeated and she scampered away, presumably to get Lola.

I leaned down to talk to Ann, who was still wiping blue white cum from her eyes. "Thanks, Ann," I said to her, "that was the best blow job I've had since I left New Mexico. Would you like to go get coffee with me after we're done here?"

She nodded and smiled a long thread of sperm connected her chin to her left tit and it started swinging when she nodded her head.

"What should I call you?" the director asked.

"My mom calls me Peter," I said. "Most everybody calls me Peter." My dick was still hard and now it pointed towards the director."

"Peter, do me a favour and don't point that thing at me."

"Sorry," I said and pivoted a bit to the left.

"I've asked Olive to go get Lola. She's gonna be your leading lady. I'd like you to lay her out on the caterer's table and see how much of that big cock you can get inside her pussy. I want a good cum shot on her belly and tits though, can you do that?"

"Sure," I said, "how long do you want me to go before I spurt?"

"I'll leave that up to you, big guy. Don't hurt her but she's multi orgasmic and I'd like to get several of them on tape."

I had my back to her when Ms. Palooza came out onto the stage.

The director introduced us, "Lola this is your leading man, Richard Peter Johnson."

I heard her titter at my name but when I turned around and she caught sight of my hard on I heard her gasp.

"Go lay back on those cold cuts, darling," the director said to her. We're going to get some food in this shot.