Richard's Bay Pt. 05

Story Info
An engaged young woman meets an enticing stranger.
1.7k words
3.9
3.1k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger's hands gripped Anna's waist as she straddled him. Muffled whimpers and moans intermixed with the rhythmic slapping of wet flesh against flesh. His fingers dug into her as he pounded into her from below. Anna bit down on the bit gag she was wearing and cried into the saliva-drenched panties Roger had stuffed into her mouth before attaching the gag around her face. Her arms squirmed behind her, held firmly in place by the knotted scarf wrapped around them. Tom bought her that scarf on their third date together. It now held Anna's arms from resisting her new lover's rough handling.

Anna's moans grew louder as her breasts bounced freely and beads of sweat ran down her body. She felt Roger's hands grip her even tighter and her eyes rolled back as she came again. Her hips trembled in his grasp and her thighs quivered violently. Anna gasped and screamed into her panties. Teeth clamped firmly around the gag as the pulses of raw pleasure swept through her. Although he hadn't finished yet, Roger stopped and gently lifted her off him, letting her relax for a short breather on the bed next to him.

Anna's head rested on a pillow as she admired the nighttime view of the bay through the open glass doors leading to the balcony. A fresh breeze caressed and cooled her glistening body. Her thoughts roamed in the hazy afterglow of a good orgasm as sporadic aftershocks throbbed between her thighs. From a foggy distance, Anna was vaguely aware of the bit gag being loosened and removed. Her view of the bay was momentarily blocked by Roger's naked form as he knelt in front of her to remove the balled-up panties in her mouth. These, she casually noticed, were deposited into his pants pocket resting over a chair. He was keeping them.

For some reason she could not quite comprehend, this made her smile. Her breathing slowed, and Roger sat beside her to stroke her hair. She scooted close the best she could despite having her arms bound and rested her cheek on his thigh.

The two silently remained in place for what felt like an eternity: Anna laid on Roger's lap, watching the moonlight reflect across the bay in the distance while Roger stroked her hair affectionately and admired the graceful curves of her feminine body. Anna had never felt so passionate with someone as she did with Roger. She wondered whether he was reading her subconscious mind, doing things to her she never realized she had always craved. He made her feel more desired in a few days of passion than Tom had in years.

Tom was gentle and sweet, but there was no fire behind his actions. Roger, on the other hand, displayed pure raw, unadulterated passion. Tom made her heart feel alive when they first met; he was like her very own Prince Charming. Roger made her entire body come alive: there were moments she felt her heartbeat in the tips of her fingers and toes.

She hated comparing the two. Anna felt guilty for betraying her fiancé, especially during their weeklong vacation "together." It was his fault for prioritizing his job for so long over me. Was that her best justification for her actions? His fault for being so... She chewed on her lip as her mind searched for the right word. Boring? That almost felt cruel! Tom truly was a nice man; she simply came to the realization she did not need a nice man. Anna needed... what? She glanced up at Roger (he was staring at her ass). She needed someone like Roger?

Why 'strawberries'?

Anna was really focusing on the important issues now. That made her giggle, and Roger smiled in turn.

"What's on your mind?" he asked softly as his fingertips danced along her shoulder and down her back. His touch felt relaxing. Anna could fall asleep like this.

"You. And the things you do to me." She trembled as his hand slid up her side and around her front to fondle her left breast. Anna leaned into his hand and smiled at his touch. She loved the way he caressed her body. Everything he did made her feel like he wanted her.

"Stand up."

Her rest was over. She obediently lifted herself to a sitting position and swung her legs out to stand up. Anna turned to face him with a mischievous smile on her face. What surprises did he have in store for her now?

"Walk out there," Roger pointed.

Anna followed his finger to the open glass door and the balcony beyond. The idea made her nervous since her arms were still bound and all the wore was the necklace Roger had given her. One step at a time, she headed out onto the balcony and into the cool night beyond. Roger followed close behind her, firmly gripping the scarf bound around her arms and walking her toward the balcony railing.

Anna was terrified of heights. "Uh... Roger," she whispered. A quick glance in either direction told her no neighbors were on their balconies, but that could change at any moment. She began offering a little resistance as he bent her forward against the railing. Her breasts hung free and her breathing came in short gasps as fear gripped her.

"Roger! Please no! I can't!" She pushed back against him. No! Strawber-" Roger clasped a hand over her mouth and leaned forward to speak softly into her ear as he pressed soft kisses to her cheek.

"These railings can withstand more than ten people leaning against them at once. I am not going to let you fall. If you still want me to stop, I will not keep you from saying the safe word again."

Anna focused to try and control her breathing, but her fear was a knot in her throat. She gave him a quick nod and her hands balled up into tight fists behind her as he released his hand from her mouth. With slow and deep breaths, Anna tried to control her fear. She felt one hand gripping her arm - the only thing keeping her from a panic now - and the other moving down to grip her hip.

His cock pressed against her from behind, demanding entrance. Anna obediently parted her legs and perked her rear out towards her lover at just the right height for him to enter. His erection parted her lips and slid in smoothly, pressing against her inner walls and filling her. As he leaned forward, Roger pressed Anna firmly against the railing, causing her breasts to sway freely in the breeze.

Anna's breath caught in her throat as she felt him pull away then thrust back inside her, pushing her forward again. Her heart skipped a beat as her upper body hung over the railing. She trusted Roger and what he told her, but it did little to stop her innate fear of going over the side and plummeting to the ground. She could feel her heart rapidly hammering in her chest.

Roger settled into a lazy-yet-forceful rhythm of thrusts. Each time he entered her, Anna's body jolted forward. The momentary panic and fear made her entire body clench up and she gripped at her lover's shaft inside her. He moaned behind her at how tight she felt with each shove inside her.

The exhilaration of combined pleasure and heart-racing fear had her mind swimming. Afraid of waking the neighbors and being seen, Anna shut her mouth and focused on the beautiful view of the bay. Reflected starlight twinkled across the water, and a cool breeze felt perfect across her naked flesh. Roger's cock relentlessly drilled into her, each plunge sending little shivers of warm pleasure through her core and forcing soft moans of pleasure from her lips.

She was going to cum again.

Anna bit down hard on her lip and whimpered and moaned as quietly as she could manage. Her tight pussy squeezed around Roger's throbbing erection and she could tell by his breathing he was about to join her in ecstasy.

Roger's hands squeezed her hips firmly and he held his breath to keep from crying out. Anna could feel him throbbing as he came inside her. The sensation of his twitching cock buried deep inside her made her thighs tremble violently as her orgasm quickly overwhelmed her. She squirmed, helpless against the balcony with her arms bound behind her as her loud, throaty moans betrayed all attempts to remain quiet. Bare breasts hung freely over the railing as the couple enjoyed the last throbs of their orgasms.

Anna sighed deeply and looked around. Two balconies over, a hotel guest watched them quietly while smoking a cigarette. She didn't speak a word, but it was evident by her furtive glances that she had been watching for a while. With a little smile and perhaps a slightly jealous glance at Anna, the woman put her cigarette out and walked back into her room. Anna's face reddened, and she was about to comment on the matter to Roger when she suddenly froze, her eyes locked on a figure below.

Tom was strolling up the parking lot into the hotel lobby. He had not called as promised, probably because it was nearly three o'clock in the morning. Had Tom seen her? It was unlikely; he would have shown some sort of reaction.

Anna tried to stand, and Roger gently helped her to her feet and led her back inside. The expression on her face told him something was wrong.

"What is it?"

"Tom is back already! I just saw him downstairs. Oh my god! You have to untie me, so I can clean the place up."

Tom untied the knotted scarf, releasing her. Anna's legs felt rubbery as she walked, but she somehow managed to stay on her feet. She wanted nothing more than to lay down and sleep, but Tom would be here in a minute and the room was a mess!

Roger quickly and quietly walked about the room, gathering his toys and removing the leather cuffs from around the bedposts. He returned his belongings into a small gym bag and started to get dressed when the key was heard at the door.

Too late. Tom was already here!