Richard's Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddisyn soon returned and approached me as I sat on the bed. My eyes raised to Maddisyn's face and she held my gaze as she unhooked her bra and slipped it off, allowing her pale breasts to spill free. Maddisyn eased the waistband of her panties over her hips, allowing it to drop to the floor and carefully stepped free of them. I unconsciously ran me tongue over my lips at the sight of her neatly trimmed patch of black curls above her pussy.

'I can do better than that,' I teased, getting off the bed and sensually locking eyes.

I bent at the waist, my long and toned legs perfectly straight as I eased my panties with my fingertips over my backside. They clung defiantly to my wet and clean-shaven pussy momentarily before a little shimmy of my hips flicked them free, sliding down my legs and discarded with a kick.

'I am impressed. Nice tits,' she added while rolling her eyes.

We both giggled, sharing our little joke as we climbed on the bed. Doctor Love joined us and approached wearing a white bath robe. He untied the belt and eased the robe from his shoulders, causing it to slip down his back and caught it with one hand before placing it neatly over the back of a chair. We both smiled acknowledging his performance. Doctor Love stood before us naked and his cock hard and erect for our pleasure. He climbed on the bed and lay on his back.

'How do we start?' I simply asked, looking at my two lovers.

'What would you do if it was just the two of us?' Doctor Love replied.

I bite my lower lip lustfully and crawled between Doctor Love's bent legs. Lowering my head with my backside raised, I grabbed his erect cock and took it in my mouth. He sighed with delight as my head started bobbing up and down.

I lifted my eyes and saw the pleasure on Doctor Love's face. 'Oh, yeah. That's a good start,' he moaned.

Pausing at the head of his cock, I firmly licked at its eye causing his backside to writhe into the bed while cupping his balls with my hand. I enjoyed the feeling of pushing them around with the tips of my fingers, teasing Doctor Love and causing him to loudly moan.

I could feel Maddisyn positioning herself behind me, placing her hands on my hips. Her tongue was soon licking along the wet slit between my legs before sucking on my soft folds with passionate lips, her teasing tongue sometimes exploring as deep as it could.

'Mmm, mmm,' the wonderful sensation causing me to moan around Doctor Love's cock.

Suddenly Maddisyn stopped sucking and I felt a finger entry me, followed by another. Her other hand found my clitoris. My heart skipped a beat with the sensation causing me to stop sucking. I gripped Doctor Love's cock firmly while arching my back and throwing my head back, moaning loudly. I felt my pussy weeping around her fingers as she fingered and rubbed my swollen and sensitive nub with the pad of her thumb. Maddisyn worked me closer and closer to an orgasm.

'Don't stop. That's it. Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah,' I sensually moaned, refusing to let go of the cock.

I could feel it building and suddenly my whole body began to tremble.

'Oh, yes, yes, yes. That's it! I'm cuming!' I screamed, gripping Doctor Love's cock even harder.

I began gasping for air and my stomach convulsed uncontrollably as I rode out the climax. I gasped and sighed until the very last wave of pleasure subsided and slumped to the bed.

Doctor Love stood on the floor and rolled me over before pulling me by the legs to the edge of the bed. Raising and parting my legs as I laid on my back exposed my wet opening, slick with my arousal. Doctor Love wasted no time, his cock pushing deep into me and causing gasps of pleasure.

'Uh, uh, uh, ooh yeah,' his stroking slow, gentle and deep.

Maddisyn straddled my waist, facing me and lowered herself to my chest. I sighed as I felt the warmth of her breasts and hard nipples nestle against mine while Doctor Love continued with his rhythmic strokes. We gazed into each other's eyes as Maddisyn lowered her head, our mouths slowly opening and lips moulding into each other. Doctor Love continued to gently thrust into my pussy and we both rocked with his movement.

Maddisyn's kisses were soft and tender and glided across my cheek and under my raised chin. I felt a tingle as she kissed my neck and I gave a small whimper of encouragement, wanting more. Her lips drifted lightly around my neck, opening slightly and sucking on the soft almond coloured skin. Her nibbling sent shivers down my spine causing me to moan louder.

The kisses became more passionate, deeper and urgent with our heads tilting one way then the other. Doctor Love's thrust became harder and faster in response and causing me to moan into Maddisyn's mouth. Our meshing lips opening wide, sucking at each other's lips and allowing our tongues to probe with abandon.

I knew Doctor Love was about to cum. His cock throbbed inside me as he stroked more forcefully. A moment later I felt his warm cum filling me as he groaned with pleasure before pulling out.

Maddisyn rolled off me and lay on her back at my side. I seized on the opportunity to part her legs and dive my head between her thighs. I sucked on the inside of her legs slowly working my way to her pussy.

'You are a tease! Eat me,' she moaned.

'Fuck yes,' I moaned back as I felt Doctor Love mounting me from behind.

He slowly thrusted his cock into my sensitive internal flesh as I continued to kiss and suck. Finally arriving at Maddisyn's slit, I teased the moist folds with my tongue, gently licking and lapped at her juices. Her backside slowly squirmed in response but her hips soon bucked wildly as my tongue circled her clitoris and finally took it in my mouth, gently nipping and sucking.

Maddisyn began to moan louder, clearly enjoying the sensation despite her efforts to escape my hungry mouth. I ceased my assault on her pussy and lifted my eyes to Maddisyn's face to find it consumed with pleasure. Doctor Love continued to fill me, almost coming out before slowly entering fully again. As wonderful as his stroking was, my body craved for more.

I was desperate for it to be faster, harder and deeper. 'Give it to me good. Fuck my pussy!' I roared in frustration.

Wrapping his arms around me and grabbing my breasts, Doctor Love drove into me with increased effort. I steadied myself by holding on to Maddisyn's bent legs while she fingering her pussy and grazed her clitoris with the pad of her thumb, watching me being ridden from behind.

'Give it to her good . . ., she's loving it!' Maddisyn's soft and gentle demeanour replaced with a lustful shriek as she played.

I could feel Doctor Love's balls slapping my backside and heard the wetness of his hard cock pounding my moist pussy as I watched Maddisyn masturbate. The sound of Maddisyn's pussy flooding around her thrusting fingers also filled the room.

Sighs and moans escaped as she caressed her breasts with a free hand before lowering it to her sensitive bud, strumming vigorously for the release she desperately needed. A deep groan of pleasure erupted from deep within as an orgasm tore its way through her. I felt her trembling body as I gripped her legs and watching through eyes heavy with lust.

'Hu, hu, hu,' Maddisyn gasped for breath, her eyes rolling back into her head as the series of orgasms subsided.

I sensed Doctor Love was also about to cum. 'Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, that's it. Don't stop,' I moaned, soon hearing his loud groans as he shot his second load of cum deep in my pussy.

Doctor Love gently pulled me up until my back rested against his chest with both of us on our knees and his hard cock still within me. He held me in his arms that encircled my waist.

Maddisyn rose to her knees and moved towards me. 'God, I love your beautiful brown tits,' she moaned, her face consumed with passion.

Cupping my breasts with her hands, she ran her thumbs over the dark flesh of my erect nipples before squeezing them between her fingers and thumbs torturing me with pleasure.

'Uh, uh, uh,' I gasped, drawing short breaths and shaking with the sensation.

She lowered her lips and nibbled my dark nuggets gently and swirled her tongue around each nipple in turn. I slowly closed my eyes in total submission to the bliss of her massaging tongue. Sighing and leant back against Doctor Love's chest, I never wanted Maddisyn to stop. I softly moaned as she caressed my breasts with her lips, lightly sucking and nipping. Then I felt her tender lips on mine. I opened my eyes and our lips parted simultaneously and moulded into each other's.

Maddisyn paused and gazed into my eyes. 'Do you want me to make you cum?' She sensually moaned

'Ooh yes, yes, . . . please,' I softly begged.

The kisses continued, becoming more passionate and then I felt her hand descending down over my stomach towards my clitoris. Maddisyn teased my throbbing nub gently with her finger tips before squeezing the sensitive flesh between her fingers and thumb. The feeling overwhelmed me and my backside writhe against Doctor Love, my pussy still impaled on his hard cock and firmly held in his arms.

'I just love it, love it, love it,' I moaned loudly as Maddisyn drove me on to orgasm.

Maddisyn alternated between stroking her fingers up and down either side of my clitoris and strumming across it while sucking on my nipples.

'Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!' I screamed and writhed as each wave of pleasure thundered through my body.

I cried out as my body trembled and the juices flowed around Doctor Love's cock. My screams filled the room as she relentlessly brought me to climax again and again.

'Enough!' I finally begged, grabbing Maddisyn arm after losing count of the orgasms.

Doctor Love released me from his arms and I slumped to the bed breathing heavily and my heart racing. I rolled onto my back next to Maddisyn, wet with perspiration and breathing heavily.

'I love fucking as a threesome,' I gasped.

Doctor Love flashed me a gorgeous knowing smile. 'It's sexual therapy.'

I lifted my eyes to Doctor Love and gave him a naughty smile back. 'Yeah right. Richard may be paying for therapy but I know when I've had a good fucking,' I managed to reply.

Maddisyn lent beside me and wrapped me in her arms. My body felt weak, but wonderful in her gentle embrace and I felt my thumping heart settle as she kissed me tenderly on the lips.

'I'll get changed and leave you with Doctor Love,' she whispered in my ear, her kiss leaving me bereft as she left for the ensuite.

Doctor Love took her place at my side. His kisses were tender, warm and settling. We rolled into each other's arms, my cheek at home on his chest. I could feel the thumping of his heart, still recovering from our lovemaking. Doctor Love slowly combed his fingers through my hair, the beautiful gesture showing his caring nature. I closed my eyes, enjoying the contentment that enjoyable sex brings.

Doctor Love stirred me from my state of bliss as Maddisyn left. 'Use the ensuite while I get dressed. Have a shower if you like. I'll see you back in the suite.'

I retrieved my discarded panties and went to get changed. Maddisyn, thoughtful as ever, had collected my bag from the suite and left it in the ensuite. After freshening up and getting dressed, I put on a fresh pair of panties and my casual clothes. I attended to my makeup before going to join Doctor Love in the suite.

Doctor Love had dressed and was sitting on a couch. Standing as I approached, we shared a sensual smile and the contented look that comes with sensational sex. As I sat on the couch opposite Doctor Love, all I could think about was how he and Maddisyn had taken me to an entirely new level of pleasure.

'Tell me how you felt about the sexual therapy?' Doctor Love asked after I made myself comfortable.

'It was wonderful, I softly sighed adding, I don't know why I was so worried.'

We discussed my desire for a more intimate relationship with Richard and Amber and the consequences if they weren't interest. The therapy helped. It was part of the journey I was on, exploring, experiencing and learning new things. Doctor Love had a gift for guiding me on that journey. His caring nature and skill helped me navigate the issues that concerned me. I came to realise that I may have been more hesitant about losing what I had than Richard and Amber's reaction to any suggestion of a threesome. Our discussions gave me the confidence to discuss what I desired with Richard and Amber.

'I'm going to discuss it with Richard first. He knows Amber better than me but I think she'll be interested,' I proposed after discussing possible ways to develop our relationship.

I was confident that Richard would be interested but was also sure he wouldn't take the matter further if he wasn't. There were both open-minded about sex and relationships. A threesome looked a realistic possibility with the benefit of Doctor Love's discussions.

'I'd like to schedule another appointment. When are you likely to discuss things with Richard?' He inquired.

'Tomorrow and then we'll see how things go and whether we talk with Amber,' my voice confident and excited.

'I'd like to see you next week, if that's okay with you?' He suggested.

'I'll look forward to it. I might bring Amber to the appointment,' I joked, a devilish smile forming as the images came to mind.

'We can make the appointment on the way out,' he suggested, a generous smile forming across his face.

Doctor Love walked me to the Sitting Room and Maddisyn, hearing us approach, met us with her usual delightful smile.

'Thank you. It was wonderful,' I simply said, sharing her smile.

'We're here anytime Guests desire treatment,' she replied, the innuendo not going unnoticed.

12