Richard's Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We undressed to our panties and bras and touched up or grooming and makeup before leaving to join Doctor Love. He'd already undressed and was waiting for us, laying on the bed and obviously very excited to see us. I smiled to myself noticing his clothes neatly folded or draped over an antique chair. It must be an older man thing. Richard's the same.

Amber made a dash for the bed. 'First go at his cock!' She giggled, jumping onto the bed and wrapping her long slender fingers around Doctor Love's cock.

I love her childish enthusiasm. I watched as Amber licked the length of his meaty erection before sucking his bag into her mouth as she stroked his cock.

'Go for it Amber,' I wickedly laughed, climbing on the bed.

I sat there enjoying Amber's technique and listing to Doctor Love's sighs and moans of pleasure. Finally, her glossy red lips closed around his cock and she started bobbing her head back and forth over as much cock as Amber could get into my mouth.

My hand drifted mindless between my legs as I watched and I cupped a breast through my black lacy bra. Doctor Love's fingers were buried in Amber's long blonde curls, riding her thrusting head.

My panties moistened as I played with myself through the black silky fabric. 'Oh, yes Amber. Oh, Amber, Amber, Amber,' Doctor Love moaned over and over, almost incoherently.

I slipped my panties off and teasingly flung the sodden lace at Amber, catching her attention. 'Who's going to eat some pussy?' She smiled at Doctor Love as I started lifting a thigh over Doctor Love's face.

I lowered my pussy to his mouth. Leaning forward with my hands on his chest, I had the perfect seat in the house as Amber sucked on Doctor Love's cock. His tongue was soon lapped at my wet intimate opening that hovered above his face. I moistened my lips as I unclasping my bra, letting it drop forward to allow my light brown breasts to spill free to Amber's gaze.

'Nice boobies,' Amber smiled, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra.

I gazed at Amber's breasts with utter fascination as her bra slipped from her shoulders. They were full and firm, defying gravity and with an unblemished pearl-like smoothness. Her large pink areolas were capped with budded rosy peaks. They seemed so beautiful, not a hint of surgical enhancement.

I swallowed a lump of lust with the thought of sucking on her aroused flesh. 'Are they all natural?' I gasped, Doctor Love's tongue working into my sensitive internal flesh.

'All me. God's gift Richard calls them,' Amber grinned, rolling her eyes.

In contrast my tits were shapely but petite, forming tightly from my chests and cascading in a gentle curve and tipped with dark nipples. It's easy attracting attention with my toned athletic body and a smooth naturally brown complexion.

I slowly rocked my pussy against Doctor Love's face. 'He likes Indian pussy, don't you?' I moaned, smearing it with my juices.

Doctor Love moaned his rely into my intimate flesh as Amber started slipping her panties over her hips. My eyes narrowed and I softly bit my lower lip. They defiantly clung to her wet pussy before peeling free, providing my first glimpse of her freshly shaven pussy.

The sexy white lace slid to her ankles and discarded with a flick of her foot. 'Won't be needing these any more,' she giggled.

Amber gripped Doctor Love's cock and extended a leg over his groin and settled with her knees next to his hips. Steadying herself with one hand on his chest, she guided his cock between her moist soft folds.

I watched his rock-hard erection slowly disappeared between Amber's thighs. 'Oh yeah. Fill my pussy!' She childishly shrieked, throwing her head back and then moaning at the ceiling.

While Doctor Love pleasured our pussies with his cock and mouth, my fingers slid instinctively between my thighs as I watched Amber. I began caressing my clit and my pussy was soon a liquid mess, a pool of silky arousal trickling over my soft folds as Doctor Love licked and lapped.

Ambers tits swung rhythmically as she shimmed his cock. 'You like my bobbies?' She giggled, noticing my gaze.

'There beautifully,' I sighed, unconsciously moistening my lips with my tongue.

Amber paused on Doctor Love's groin and reached under her breasts. 'Look what I can do. It drives Richard crazy,' she smiled excitedly, lifting a nipple to her mouth.

Amber swirled her tongue across the hardened peak. My eyes widened in amazement as she capturing the nipple with her mouth, sucking to its full length and releasing it with loud popping sound.

I couldn't help but tremble, a mixture of nerves, arousal and hope as I seized the moment. 'Let me suck on them,' I softly begged.

A smile filled Amber's face as she nodded eagerly several times, her golden curls dancing around he face. Filled with relief, I leant forward and cupped her breasts with my palms and lifted them to my face. I gazed momentarily at her aroused rosy flesh, glistening with saliva before lowering my lips.

Amber stifled a moan as I sucked a nipple into my mouth. 'Oh Bree. That's . . . oh, yeeees,' she whimpered.

Amber's pussy slowly thrust into Doctor Love's groin as my lips glided over the smoothness of her other breast, sucking at the scented skin and leaving a moist trail to a nipple. I smiled noticing her eyelids fluttering closed as my tongue swirled around the sensitive budded peak. Adrenaline surged through my veins with the realisation that Amber could be mine and Richard ours.

Amber moaned as I capture the nipple. 'A girl's never done that to my boobies,' Amber lustfully breathed as my tongue lashed the throbbing peak.

I paused for a moment, lifting my gaze to drinking in her blue sparking eyes. 'I love it when Richard sucks on my tits.'

'Me too. He knows how to turn on my magic buttons,' Amber giggled, rolling her eyes.

Encourage by her playful response about us both having sex with her husband, I got off Doctor Love's face and positioned myself behind Amber. I pulled her into my embrace, wrapping her in my arms and cupped her breasts with my hands. I felt the softness and warmth of her body against my tits as her head settled on my shoulder.

'Treat her good,' I moaned at Doctor Love as I tweaked and gently rolled her hard buds between my fingers.

Amber moaned into the vast ceiling space of the bedroom, eyes clenched tightly with her mouth wide open and gasping for breath as Doctor Love's hips thrusted against her pussy.

'Do you like me playing with your buttons?' I breathed at her ear.

'Oh, yes,' she whimpered, her body in a wonderful place.

The erotic sound of thrusting filled the room as Amber's juices flooded around Doctor Love's cock. 'Do you want me to make you cum?' I breathed again.

'Oh, yes!' Amber loudly moaned.

One hand relinquished a breast and my fingers slowly glided over her toned stomach and across her silky mound searching for the wetness between her thighs. A single fingertip teased Amber's clit above Doctor Love's thrusting cock before strumming it rapidly with my fingers.

'Uh, uh, uh,' she gasped uncontrollably, her body trembling as Doctor Love's cock and my fingers drove Amber to the edge.

I ran my tongue over my lips, dry with nervous arousal. 'Would you like to share Richard's cock with me?' I breathed.

Amber didn't hesitate. 'Yes,' she uttered, suddenly sending a gush of fluid cascading through my fingers at the image.

'I'm almost there. Don't stop, please don't stop!' Amber begged as her backside writhe against me.

Amber started gasping for breath and her body trembled with the torturous pleasure. 'Cum for me Amber,' I moaned.

Her cries of pleasure echoed around the bedroom, with its high ceilings and polished floor and the juices flowed around Doctor Love's cock. Amber slumped forward and rolled onto her back beside Doctor Love, her breasts heaving with every exhausted breath but still managing a satisfied grin across her face.

I leant forward to lay next to her and extended an arm across her waist, gazing at her excited face. 'Did you mean it about us and Richard?' I smiled back, my heart in my mouth.

'Yes. I don't mind sharing Richard with you, honest I don't. We both like you Bree. I like this girly fun as well,' she breathed, reaching behind my head and pulling my lips to hers.

All the tension and nervousness I felt about a threesome disappeared with the first touch of Amber's lips. They were soft, moist and inviting. The kisses continued, becoming more passionate as our mouths opened to mould into each other.

'Mmmm,' I softly moaned into Amber's mouth feeling Doctor Love behind me and his soft warm hand sliding up my inside thigh.

I raised my ass and parted my thighs. Doctor Love grasped my hips and started fucking me slowly but deeply from behind. I steadied myself against Amber, loving the feeling of our breasts pressing against each with every gentle thrust.

I raised my face and smiled with my eyes. 'Slide further up the bed.'

Amber's eyes twinkled as she wriggled away. 'What are you going to do to me, naughty girl?' She smiled, the innocent curiosity in her voice exciting me even more.

I deeply inhaled the scent between Amber's legs. 'You've got such a sweet pussy,' I sighed, inhaling the fragrance of her arousal.

Amber's legs opened wider as my lips kissed and sucked down an inner thigh. 'I can't believe we're doing this,' she nervously laughed before softly moaning.

Amber's eyes widened and her breath stalled with the first lick of a woman's tongue. 'Oh . . . Bree,' she gasped.

I smiled seeing Amber's eyes roll to the back of her head. I dragged my tongue through the glistening pooled moisture between her soft pink folds, her sighs filled with joy and delight. My tongue and lips explored her most intimate places, were no woman had ever gone before. I smiled to myself feeling her clit throbbing against my flicking tongue.

Amber gasped for breath, mouth wide open and eyes clenched shut. 'Oh Bree, lick that pussy sweetie,' she managed to moan.

Doctor Love continued slowly thrust in and out of me, my breast bouncing with every stroke and my face buried between Amber's thighs. I softly moaned into her wet pussy with the delicious friction of Doctor Love's thrusting cock.

My fingers joined my tongue, caressing effortlessly across the pooled moisture before parting Amber's moist folds exposing the soft pink interior. I pushed a single finger into the sensitive flesh and then her intimate opening yielded to a second.

I lifted my gaze and grinned wickedly, watching Amber moan and writhe in ecstasy as my slick-coated fingers fucked her. 'Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Oh, Bree. Uh, uh, uh,' she continually gasped.

I was almost oblivious to Doctor Love's thrusting cock with Amber's intimate fragrance and taste delighting my senses. 'Make me cum Bree. Please make me cum,' she begged.

My lips locked onto Amber's clit, battering the sensitive flesh with my tongue as my fingers searched for where they brought the greatest pleasure. Suddenly her body trembled violently, Amber's thighs quivering around my ears with her loud moans filling the suite.

'Aaaaah, yes, yes, yes, yessss!' Amber screamed, clamping my head between her legs as she climaxed.

Amber's legs slumped to the bed and I lifted my gaze to see her smiling face. 'Your turn to be treated by Doctor Love. Bend over the side of the bed,' I motioned with my eyes.

Amber rolled toward the side of the bed giggling and bent over the edge with her breasts spilling onto the luxurious bedspread and legs wide apart. 'Come and treat my pussy, Doctor Love,' she purred, a grin filling her face.

Doctor Love didn't hesitate, soon approaching Amber from behind and a sharp gasp and her rolling eyes signalling the moment he plunged his cock into her sensitive internal flesh.

I slid in front of Amber, listening to her moans and the sweet sound of wet sex as he fucked her. Doctor Love slipped his arms around her waist and pulled Amber upright allowing me to suspend my legs over the edge of the bed and around my lovers.

I gazed up at Amber's chest, mesmerised by the slowly swinging breasts as Doctor Love's hips thrusted against her ass. My hands were drawn to her breasts and cupped the soft and unblemished skin. They were full and firm but smooth to touch and seemed so beautifully nature as my finger caressed the yielding flesh.

My heart was in my mouth and I had to remind myself to breath as Amber stated to lower her face. She kissed a breast, her glossy red lips then gliding over the almond coloured skin before taking the dark brown nugget into her mouth. As Amber's lips and tongue worked on one aroused peak, her nimble fingers rolled and tweaked its twin.

I couldn't believe it was her first time with a woman. 'You've done this before, haven't you?' I gasped.

Amber lifted her face and smiled. 'Never. It's just how I like it done,' she purred.

I saw the look of anxious curiosity in her eyes as she gazed at my parted thighs. 'What does your pussy like?' I wickedly grinned.

Doctor Love reached around Amber and lifted my legs. My pussy moistened and swelled in anticipation as my fingertips parted my intimate brown folds to expose the glistening pink internal flesh. The first hesitant touch of Amber's tongue through my moist slit sent a shiver rippling up my spine. My fingers encouragingly combed through her long blonde curls as I sighed and softly moaned.

Ambers tongue and lips licked and suck with a tentative but curious experimentation. As if a switch had been turned on, her confidence grew and her mouth more eagerly exploring my intimate butterfly folds. Amber's tongue lashed at my sensitive aroused clit. Her bright blue eyes sparkled at the excitement of making my ass writhe against the bed. Her wicked smile was obvious even partially hidden by her long flowing curls that danced about her face as my pussy gyrated against her mouth.

Doctor Love's thrusts became more urgent, the increased friction of his thrusts forcing Amber's face against my pussy and adding to the sensation. The approaching orgasm overwhelmed me, my body engulfed with surging heat and begging for release. I flung my head back with eyes closed and mouth wide open, gasping for air with my finger locked onto Amber's curls as I climaxed against her face.

My eyes opened and sharpened watching Amber licking the taste of me from her moist lips. 'That's what my pussy likes,' she grinned, rolling her eyes.

Amber climbed onto the bed next to me, embracing me tenderly with contented smiles across our faces. We just lay there recovering, wrapped in each other's arms. Doctor Love sat on the side of the bed and a satisfied silence filled the room as we savoured the feeling of sensational lovemaking.

Amber finally broke the silence and lifted her gaze to mine. 'Richard and I liked you from the moment we met you Bree. We wouldn't have let you go on the business trips otherwise. I'll always be Richard's A girl, right?'

'Yes, I promise. I know nothing will ever change that between you and Richard. Will you be my A girl as well?' I rolling my eyes, Amber style.

Amber giggled before a smile filled her face. 'Oh Bree, you are a sweetie,' she purred.

12