Richard's Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh. What are you going to do?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out!"

"That sounds exciting. Just don't take too long, I'm ready for some action."

When he was satisfied her eyes were closed tight he brushed her body lightly with his fingers and lips, using the backs of his fingers first on her face, then moving down to her belly, along the length of her legs and separating her labia, but ignored her breasts entirely for the moment. His touch and kisses worked up and down her body several times, with varying degrees of pressure. Whenever his kisses approached her chest she moved her shoulder or body to bring a breast within reach of his lips, but he kept away from them. His fingers entered her and explored deeply, and her body responded with gushes of wetness. He kissed around and between her breasts, but not on them. She tried using her hands to push his head where she wanted him to go, but he continued to resist.

When he sensed her frustration level mounting he gathered her long hair in his hands. With one hand near her head he tightened a grip on the hair to form a sort of giant ponytail. The other hand took the loose end and brought it around in front of her. He used it like a brush, 'painting' around and over her breasts, teasing over the nipples. After her deprivation she gasped with pleasure, and moans escaped her.

Shifting position slightly, he was able to contain and use her hair with one hand while the other explored her lower hair and plunged into her once again. He moved fingers in and out and made the curling motions that girls seemed to like inside her while his thumb played with her clitoris. Marilyn thrashed her legs and kicked. Richard found that using her hair to tease her was very erotic for him, too.

"You can open your eyes now."

Her eyes opened with a wild look. With a sudden, unexpected movement she pushed his shoulder so hard it tossed him onto his back. Before he could recover, she was on him, straddling him and he was in her. She pistoned her hips up and down with wild abandon, but was not so out of control that she couldn't dangle her hair, sweeping it over his face and chest, enabling him to reach for her soft, pliable breasts with his hands. He had tried to hold himself back, but it was no longer possible, and he matched her hip thrusts until he exploded in her just as she fairly screamed in her own climax. His hands tightened around her breasts as she ground her pelvis against his to hold her pleasure as long as she could, and he felt her muscles contract and relax with gradually decreasing intensity and she moaned until she fell, exhausted onto his chest, both of them soaked with sweat. His thighs were soaked with the juices of her passion.

There was a knock on the door. "Are you guys okay in there?"

"We're... (pant, pant)...fine... (pant, pant)."

She finally rolled off him and their breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Whatever made you think to use my own hair on me like that? I never would have thought it could be so damned exciting."

"I thought of it when you said how you like to feel your hair brush against your back when you walk. I wondered what it would feel like on your front. It must have felt pretty good to you, because, when you brushed it over me it even sent me over the edge."

"I can't wait to hear what you do with Mary."

That brought him back to reality, and he groaned inwardly. He had thought to hold himself back until the last of the three of them, but now that was out the window. He honestly didn't know if he was capable of any more tonight. And then there would be Margaret. What had she said? She had dibs on him at bedtime? He began to consider that his fraternity brothers would receive a corpse when they came to pick him up.

Marilyn dressed and kissed him, making sure to dangle some hair across his face as she did so. Then, with a wave, she was out the door.

Mary entered, and stood just inside the door with her face scrunched up. "This room smells like sex."

"Don't you like it?" he asked.

"I guess if it's just me I don't notice it because it just sort of builds up gradually."

"We can go somewhere else, if you like. There's another bedroom across the hall. I'm sure Margaret won't mind if we use it."

"I don't know. Let's try it here. Maybe we could use the other bed, though."

"Sure. Whatever you want. You are in control."

"I don't want to be in control. I want you to be in control."

He sensed a hesitance in her voice. "We don't have to do anything, you know. The door is closed, and it's nobody else's business what we do in here. We can just talk or kiss."

She shook her head "No", walked over to the other bed and sat down. Richard sat beside her and gently put an arm around her shoulders, saying nothing. He studied her features. Short sandy hair, thin eyebrows, grey eyes, largish nose. Nice legs, as far as he could see.

After a few moments she began to unbutton her shirt, took it off, and folded it neatly beside her on the foot of the bed. She stood to remove her shorts and panties and laid them neatly next to the shirt. He thought that was an unusual order in which to remove clothing - for some reason he could never understand most women saved the panties for last. Finally, after a long hesitation, she reached around and unfastened her bra, laid it next to the rest of her clothes and then sat with her eyes staring at the floor by her feet.

Richard couldn't help noticing that her breasts were far different from any others he had ever seen. They were rather flat, not small, just flat, actually hanging down like flaps, with fairly large pale areoles and nipples that peeked up from the bottom of the breast flaps. He couldn't help thinking that they reminded him of pancakes.

"Go ahead. Make fun of them and get it over with."

"What do you mean, Mary? Do people make fun of your breasts? Why? They're unique. They're lovely."

"Unique. That's probably the only one I haven't heard before."

He put his hands on both of her shoulders and turned her to face him. "Mary, we're all unique in some way. Don't ever let anyone tell you that anything about you is not okay."

Mary looked him over. Although she had never seen a completely naked guy before, she said "I don't see anything about you that anyone can make fun of."

Before he could answer, she burst into tears and ran from the room. He started to run out after her and he heard the bathroom door slam.

Several girls were in the living room. He pulled up short, rushed back into the room for his towel, then raced back toward the bathroom, fastening his towel around his waist as he went.

When he reached the bathroom he could hear her sobbing inside, and knocked on the door. "Mary...Mary. Can I come in?" There were only tears inside.

Doris and Barbara appeared at his side. "What on earth did you do to upset her like that?"

"I didn't do anything. She started talking and just got herself worked up."

"It was her tits, wasn't it?" Barbara asked.

Richard nodded. "I tried to make her feel better about how they look, but anything I said only seemed to make matters worse. She seems so fragile. I should have handled it better. I guess I'm tired and didn't do my best. I'm really sorry I upset her."

Barbara offered "You hit the nail on the head. She is fragile. We were surprised she wanted to come to the beach with us at all, and even more surprised she actually seemed interested on our little party tonight. At first she seemed to really get caught up in it. Maybe we should have let her go first. Marilyn's scream sort of unsettled her."

"You were out back weren't you, Doris? Was it so loud you could hear it all the way out there?"

Doris laughed. "Man, they probably heard it down the block. I'm surprised the police haven't shown up looking for a body."

Barbara knocked gently on the door and spoke softly "Mary. Let us in, please? It's me and Doris."

After a silence there was a click as the door unlocked, and it opened slightly. Doris and Barbara went in and closed the door behind them. Richard leaned his back against the wall next to the bathroom door and slid down until he sat on the floor, with his back against the wall and his knees drawn up. He put his head in his hands; he had never upset a girl like that before, and it hurt to think of her in there crying. He should have said something different. He had been so preoccupied with his own situation that he hadn't thought out what might be best for her, and his remarks had been so flippant.

He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't hear the door open beside him. Doris stepped out and looked around before she noticed him sitting at her feet. She kneeled down on the floor beside him. "That really upset you, didn't it?"

"I didn't intend to sound like I was being mean to her. I feel awful. It takes the fun out of the weekend for me. It's stopped being a game."

She put a hand to his face. "You really care, don't you?"

He nodded.

"You are an amazing guy. I've never met anyone like you."

Doris took one of his hands and arose, pulling him up with her. She leaned in and looked into the bathroom, and he saw her nod her head.

"I think Mary wants you in there."

"How can I face her?"

Doris pushed him through the door and pulled it closed behind him.

Mary, with a tear-streaked face, sat on the toilet lid with Barbara standing next to her. Barbara moved her head to indicate the tub, so he sat on the side of the tub near Mary. He held her hands in his and looked her in the eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm overly sensitive about them and tend to get real defensive. I always assume the worst about what others think. I heard your conversation with Doris just now, and know your intentions were not what I thought they were. Doris also told me a little more about you. I'm sorry I didn't trust you."

Barbara moved toward the door. "I'll leave you two alone. No one will bother you here - bathroom privacy is a house rule." She pulled the door closed behind her.

Mary took her hands out of his and held his face. "Can we start over?"

"We don't have to do anything. It's alright."

"I've had sex before, but always managed to keep most of my clothes on, so the guys couldn't see my chest. That worked fine in the back seat of a car. I could do some petting and get the guy excited, then we'd pull off my panties, they'd unfasten their pants and we'd do it. I like the way sex makes me feel. I would let the guy feel my chest, but only with my bra on. In the car we never got completely undressed. It was a real shock to me tonight for you to see my chest and for me to see what an excited guy really looks like. In the dark in the car they never seemed so big."

"Did you like it when the guys would touch your breasts through your clothes?"

She nodded.

Richard scooted down the side of the tub until he was next to her. "Are you willing to try something? I don't want to make you upset anymore, so whatever we do you can just say 'stop' and I will stop. That's one of the rules."

"They told me all about your rules. I should have listened to the other girls earlier. I would have realized that you wouldn't do anything to hurt me or hurt my feelings. I'll try whatever you suggest."

"Just close your eyes for a minute. Pretend you are in the back seat of your date's car and you have all your clothes on."

When her eyes were closed he leaned over to kiss her and ran his hands over all of her body except her breasts. He then carefully and slowly ran his fingers over each breast, taking care to pay attention to her nipples. She sighed.

"You can open your eyes now. Does it feel good when I do that?"

"Oh, yes. Much better than with my bra on."

"Just because you have a different shape than some others have doesn't mean you can't have pleasure from them." He continued to caress and knead gently and her nipples hardened.

"Ooh. That really does feel nice."

Her breasts seemed more sensitive than many others he had experienced, and soon she had become noticeably aroused. He could feel her heart race as he ran fingers through her sandy hair and kissed her lips, nose, eyes, and neck.

"Let me sit there, Mary. You sit on my lap, facing me."

He removed his towel and sat. There was enough room between the toilet, tub and sink for her legs so that she could sit astride his lap. At first she just put her arms around his neck as his hands played with her sensitive breasts, and moved across her face, belly, legs, and back. His fingers moved down between her well lubricated lower lips, briefly entering her, then back to the lips themselves and the swelling above them. Her breath became very rapid, and she pulled their faces together for kisses and tongue play. Her hands reached down and found him, grasping, squeezing, stroking. She may not have ever taken her clothes off before or seen a fully naked aroused man, but she did know what to do to get a man excited, and soon Richard's breathing matched hers.

She broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes as she held him at the entrance to her body. Richard understood what she wanted. Placing his hands behind her butt he pulled her so she slid up his legs. As her body slid forward he slid into her. With the position they had the penetration was not deep, but she knew how to move her hips and squeeze her muscles to give him the most pleasure. In return, he reached one hand down so his fingers could find her precious nub again, and the other hand held, stroked, kneaded and gently pulled on her sensitive breasts. Her hands behind him kept their bodies together as close as possible. There wasn't enough penetration for a lot of thrusting, but there was plenty of room for other movements - wiggles, side to side and up and down.

"Mary! What are you doing to me? I can't believe what I'm feeling!"

"I'm ready. Ooh, Richard! Keep up whatever you're doing! Here it comes!!"

She threw her head back and let out a soft moan as she squeezed him even harder. His climax was intense, even if it was almost dry. He couldn't have much left.

Their hands behind each other's back held them together until the feelings subsided.

Still panting somewhat, they kissed briefly. 'Oh, Mary," was all he could say.

She leaned her head forward and rested it on his shoulder. "I never realized how good my tits could make me feel. I was too busy trying to hide them. They're still tingling!"

He lifted one and kissed it.

Her reaction was immediate. "God, don't start again. I couldn't stand it."

Finally they stood and embraced. "Thanks, Richard. That was wonderful"

"For me, too."

They held each other for a few minutes before Barbara knocked on the door. "Everything okay in there?"

Richard picked up his towel and put it on, opened the door and they went out together.

All the other girls waited expectantly in the living room. Waiting to see if Richard came out alive. Waiting to see if Mary was still in tears. All eyes turned toward the two as they emerged from the bathroom, with their arms around each other's waist.

Mary stopped. "What are you looking at? Do you behave like this every time someone comes out of the bathroom?" The other girls in the room convulsed with laughter. Doris and Barbara gave Mary a hug before she went back to the bedroom to retrieve her clothes.

Margaret faced Richard with her arms crossed in front of her. "What did you do in there? I've never seen a change in her like that. She'll sometimes mope around for days after she's had her feelings hurt about her chest. She actually looks happy and, most amazing to us, she didn't come out with her chest wrapped in a towel. You worked some sort of miracle."

"I just tried to make her feel at ease with herself."

When Mary emerged, dressed, from the bedroom, Barbara and Marilyn stood up from the sofa, where they had been waiting. "It's getting late. We need to get back to our place. I'm glad we ran into each other, Margaret. This has been fun - the best time we've had at the beach, ever, right girls?" Marilyn and Mary nodded agreement.

After hugs all around Margaret and the three newcomers exited the back door, and soon Margaret's car could be heard pulling around the house from the back yard.

Betty brought some cold beer and soft drinks from the kitchen and the four girls remaining sat sprawled over the living room furniture. Doris eyed Lisa's chest, still pondering how a bra like hers would feel. Doris' stare made Lisa a little uneasy. Doris turned to Betty and motioned with her head toward Lisa. "Hey, Betts. Did you get a good look at that one's bra last night? I'm going to get one like it. Do you want me to pick you up one, too?" Lisa and Betty both reddened.

Betty shook her head. "I think I'll stick with what I already have."

"I'll let you know what it's like. Maybe you'll change your mind." Doris stretched. "It is getting late. I think I need to rest after this evening's excitement." She patted Richard on the cheek and added "and I need to think up something for tomorrow morning."

Betty agreed, and the two of them got ready for bed, and closed their door.

As Doris and Betty got ready for bed, Lisa, Emily and Richard slouched on chairs and the sofa. Soon Margaret returned and leaned over to Richard and whispered "We'll need to be getting ready soon, too," and then winked at him.

Lisa and Emily tried to convince Margaret to let them have Richard one more time, but she was adamant. "I called it earlier today."

Lisa clenched her fists at her side and stamped her foot. "Well then, we want him in the morning, before he leaves. Ten o'clock. Nobody but us gets him. I'm the one who found him, so I should get last licks." Emily put her hand to her mouth and stifled a laugh. Lisa shot her a glance, then realized how what she just said could be taken, and broke out into a laugh herself. "I didn't mean it that way, but that might feel good." She gave Richard a kiss on the cheek, as did Emily, and they headed up to their room, leaving Richard and Margaret alone.

"I imagine you are pretty worn out, aren't you? Let's grab a snack before we get ready for bed. After all, you've got to keep your strength up."

Margaret heated up two leftover hot dogs and served them each another cold beer. When they finished eating Margaret looked Richard over. "You look like you've been through the wringer. I think you need a shower before bed. Yes, that is exactly what you need. It will perk you right up. I do want you to be perky."

Margaret fetched a couple of clean bath towels from the linen closed, and motioned for Richard to follow her outside. He did feel a little stronger after eating something, and hoped a shower would help prepare him for whatever Margaret had planned, unless what she had planned involved the shower, as with Betty this afternoon.

Margaret stripped and turned on the water. Richard unfastened his towel and hung it up. When he turned around, Margaret stood waiting, soap in hand. "Do me first."

He lathered up his hands and began washing Margaret's back, buttocks, and the back of her legs. He made sure to let his fingers work a little in the crack of her behind, following it a little ways between her legs, stopping to lather up frequently. She inhaled sharply at the touch. When she turned around he started with her face, carefully working around her eyes so as to not get soap in them. Once he finished with her face he rinsed his hands and carefully rinsed the soap off of her. With the next lathering he began on her chest, paying particular attention to her breasts, watching her reaction all the time. He knew he was doing it right when she closed her eyes. His hands worked down her abdomen, then made a detour to go down the front of her legs. Her eyes popped open.

"Don't worry, Margaret. I'll get there."