Richard's Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa watched her friend have her first real orgasm also, and saw her grip him in the throes of passion. When Emily let go of his now solidly erect member, Lisa reached over and took it in her hand, holding it lightly and examining it as Richard concentrated on helping Emily handle her first orgasm.

"What are you doing, Lisa?" he asked when he finally realized that she was doing it deliberately. Lisa smiled and gripped a little harder. "How does that feel?"

"Oooh. You girls aren't supposed to do that. That's for the older ones."

"Why?"

"If you hold a guy like that something might happen."

"Like you said the other night at the picnic table?"

"Yes."

Emily's eyes finally opened, and focused on what her friend was doing. "Why are you doing that? What might happen?"

"Help me and you'll see."

Emily hesitantly reached out a hand to him. He closed his eyes and shuddered at the touch of another hand on him. Lisa noticed. "You do like that, don't you?"

"Oh, boy, do I!"

"Does it make you feel the same way you make us feel?"

"It must be a lot like that, yes."

"What do you say, Em? Should we?"

"Should we what?"

"Make him feel like he makes us feel."

"Oh, yes!" Emily rolled on her side and began to touch him, very tentatively and lightly, her fingers brushing I up and down. Lisa moved her touch a little lower, holding his sac in her hand. "Be gentle there, Lisa, Don't squeeze."

"Why?"

"Because it will hurt. Really bad. Really, really bad."

"Is it okay if I just rub?" He nodded.

Lisa held him and gently rubbed and fondled him, examining the contents with her fingers, while Emily explored above, turning his erection this way and that to look at it from all angles. "It's not the same all the way around," she observed. "I would have thought it would be, I don't know, like a rod or cylinder or something. Perfectly round." With her fingertip she traced blue veins the length of it. At a signal from Lisa they switched places; Emily moved lower to gently hold and caress, while Lisa took over above. She wasn't as tentative as Emily had been. She squeezed. She held it in two hands and moved her hands up and down and watched how the skin stretched. Her fingers played over the head, pulling on it, and felt it begin to throb and twitch. Their free hands roamed his face, chest, and hair, just as he did for them. Lisa tweaked a nipple on his chest and he moaned.

"Oooh, Richard, is it going to happen soon?"

"Yes. You'd better stop."

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"Oh, god, I love it. It's just that some girls tend to be frightened the first time they see it happen, so you'd better stop. Please."

"Do you really want us to stop?"

"God, no. But it would be better if you would."

"They're your rules. If you want us to stop, just say so."

Richard put his hands to his head and groaned. "If you don't stop right now it's going to happen."

"What do you think, Em? Should we stop?"

"Listen to him. He's panting like we were! Let's see what happens!"

The two of them gripped him, squeezing, rubbing, twisting, and turning. Lisa sucked on a nipple. With a final moan he exploded. The girls squealed with delight as they watched him erupt, and they kept their grips on him until he the eruptions subsided.

As he ejaculated, he pulled them both to him and kissed them both, from one to the other, and held them tight, one on each side of him.

Emily said "that kiss tasted funny."

Lisa laughed. "That was you."

"You mean I was...? Eew."

Richard noted "Your taste is not at all disagreeable. I rather like it."

Lisa, still playing with Richard, brought Emily's attention back to him. "That wasn't so scary, was it, Em?"

"Uh, uh." Emily examined her wet hand. "It's sort of sticky, though. Yuk."

Lisa stuck a finger in the puddle in his navel. "So, Richard, this is the stuff that goes inside a girl? This is what goes in one of those round things we had? Is that how they work?" He nodded yes to all her questions. "I want to see how it works, don't you, Em? Aren't you curious?"

Emily picked up the packets from the bed and handed them to Richard. Lisa propped herself up on an elbow. "Okay. Show us."

Richard tore open the packets and removed the condoms. He pulled one open so they could see how it was made. They passed it back and forth, and practiced stretching it. "Okay. We see what it looks like. Now show us how it works," Lisa said as she handed him the second unwrapped condom. He placed it on the tip of his member and rolled it down the length of it. "This is how it goes on." The girls each touched his condom-clad member and it throbbed back into a semi-erection once more.

"It really stays on during all that activity that goes on?"

"Yes, but it is better if you wait until the guy is really hard just to be sure it's tight. Go ahead, give it a tug. See if you can pull it off."

Lisa pinched the loose tip and pulled, to find that it only stretched. Emily put her fingers around the head and tried to slide it off.

"Here's how you can take it off if it doesn't come loose after it is used," he said as he unrolled the condom part way and then slid it off. "Sometimes the guy will get smaller and soft right away and it will slip off easily, although you have to be careful not to spill anything."

"Let us try one!" Lisa said excitedly.

Richard rolled the first condom up and handed it to her. She put it tight over the head of his penis and began to unroll it.

"Leave a little room at the end."

"Oh yeah, stuff has to have somewhere to go, huh?"

"Yeah."

She removed it, pinched the end and tried again. Once correctly in place she began to unroll it down the shaft, but stopped part way down. "You try it, Em."

"I don't know..."

"Come on, Em. It never hurts to learn something, even if you never use it."

"Okay." Emily tentatively began to unroll it.

Richard said "Go ahead. You can't break anything."

Emily laughed, circled his shaft with her fingers and unrolled the condom the rest of the way. Lisa removed it as Richard had demonstrated and examined it closely. "Interesting. Wow, Em, look at all we've learned this weekend. Who'd have thought a beach weekend could be so educational!" Emily fell back onto the bed laughing.

Emily watched as Lisa practiced putting the condom on and taking it off for a while as he tried to recover. On. Off. On. Off.

"Are you having fun?" he asked.

"Actually, yes!"

Margaret's voice came up from downstairs. "Hey you guys up there! It's time! We've got to get Richard back! If you are undressed don't bother to dress, just bring your clothes with you."

With a groan the girls got up, kissed him, and went downstairs, taking their clothes with them. He wiped himself off with his towel, fastened it around his waist and followed down stairs.

All five girls stood in the living room, undressed, waiting for him.

Margaret had his clothes in her hand. "We thought we'd give you a last goodbye before we gave you your clothes back. You can give us back our towel now."

He tossed it on the sofa as Doris stood with her hands on her hips. "One last thing, Richard. Hey, girls, let's line up facing him."

Everyone was curious to see what Doris had in mind. "We don't have a lot of time," Margaret reminded her.

"This will just take a sec. Okay, Richard, you've just spend the weekend with us. I think you know our bodies pretty well by now. I'm wondering, if you could assemble one ideal girl from our bodies, what would you choose from each of us?"

"That's a game I don't play. I think you are all beautiful just as you are. I think all women are beautiful in one way or another."

"So, you are going to be diplomatic about it, eh? Okay, here's what I think. I think we would start with my basic frame - tall and slender, although maybe not quite as tall as me. I think we should keep my hair, too. Guys seem to have a special fondness for blondes. But, I am much too pale, so we need another complexion. Betty's would be great, except it is too dark to go with the blond hair, so maybe something between Betty and Emily for coloring. Eyes...I think we would use Margaret's green ones. Let's take Betty's nose and Emily's lips. Moving down, I would take Lisa's tits."

Lisa glared at Doris and showed a hint of embarrassment as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Come on, Lisa. Put your hands down. Just look at them - a little small but all perky and with that really neat cone shape. And those nipples! I wish I had had some like that sometime during my development. I think guys would really like to play with them. Remember that, Lisa when you get off to college in the fall. Guys need a chance to play with them. Now, for a tummy I would pick Betty's. Nice flat shape, elegant belly-button."

"There's no such thing as an elegant belly-button," Betty retorted.

"Yes there is." Doris traced Betty's belly-button with a finger. "This is about as elegant as you can get. Now things get interesting. We definitely need Betty's clit."

Betty turned redder than she had any other time during the weekend.

"I mean, have you seen it? The thing sticks out like the eraser end of a pencil. Come on, Betty, doesn't it feel pretty wonderful to have it played with?" If possible Betty turned even redder. "I know I wish I had one like that. I mean, what I've got is really neat and fun to play with, but I can only imagine what a huge one like yours would feel like."

Doris turned to Emily. "As for pussy, we would need Emily's." Emily blushed and tried to cover herself with her hand. "Come on, Emily. It's magnificent! Wow. If I had Betty's clit and Emily's pussy lips I think I would walk around with my hand down my pants all day. What an exquisite combo! Of course, the front needs a back, so we need Margaret's magnificent ass. A thing of rare beauty."

"Get off it, Doris. I'm just like everyone else. There's nothing special."

"Are you serious? You really don't know? Guys drool over your butt. Just the other day I was talking to three guys outside the house when you come back from class. When you went inside three sets of eyes followed you, and there was one low whistle. 'That's one fine ass,' one of them said, halfway to himself, but the others heard and nodded agreement.

Margaret was dumbfounded. "I don't believe it."

"Okay, when we get back you just ask any guy on campus who has the finest ass and most would declare it is you. For the final piece we need legs, but since we have several fine pair I can't decide whose to use."

Margaret was quick to reply "your own."

"Nah. I think we can do better."

"Margaret is right," Betty added. "You have long legs that look like they could have been models for Greek or Roman goddess statues. Very shapely."

Doris was somewhat surprised that the others nodded in acquiescence. Margaret added "I'll bet that if you asked guys at school who has the shapeliest legs on campus..."

"All right, all right. I get your point. So Richard, what do you think of my analysis?"

"You missed something."

Doris furrowed her brow. "I thought I covered everything."

"You missed Betty's dimples. They are gorgeous." Betty gave a large pleased smile, displaying the mentioned dimples.

Doris looked at Betty. "You know, I think you are right. I hadn't considered. So, now what do you think?"

"I stand on my original statement, although I will admit that you have built a rather interesting woman."

Doris said in half seriousness "Yes. If I had the body I just described I'd definitely walk around with one hand down my pants and one inside my shirt feeling my tits."

Emily tried not to laugh, but snorted. Margaret rolled her eyes. Betty's mouth hung open. Lisa held a hand over her mouth, stifling a laugh. Richard laughed out loud. "I say! I thought I'd heard it all back in the locker room. I never suspected that girls talked like I have heard this weekend. This weekend has been an education for me, too."

When the laughter died down Margaret said "We really have to go."

Doris came up to Richard and pulled his head against her chest. "Damn, I wish I could take you back with me. What fun we would have!"

"We sure would, Doris."

Betty threw her arms around his neck, opened her legs slightly so his shaft slipped between them, and ground her pelvis against his. She whispered in his ear "can you feel it?" When Richard nodded she sighed softly but said out loud "Thanks, Richard. It's been a blast." He kissed her and said "I'd like to have another dance sometime." Betty nodded and displayed her trademark dimples once again.

Emily hugged him around the waist with one arm and put her head on his shoulder as she laid her other hand on his chest. "Goodbye. I still wish you could be the first for me." He stroked her hair and kissed her on top of her head.

"Keep your innocence as long as you can, Emily. Remember, you don't have to do anything until you are ready."

Lisa put an arm around him and snaked a hand down to grip his manhood. "Lisa!" Margaret barked. Lisa turned her head and stuck her tongue out at her sister but removed her hand, then turned back to him and rubbed her breasts against him

"Always remember the rules, Lisa."

"I will. No one will take advantage of me now."

She gave him another hug. "'Bye. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too Lisa. I'll miss you all. This has been quite a weekend, one I'll surely never forget. You are all beautiful."

Doris' expression perked up. "I have an idea. Why don't we just throw him in the trunk of the car and take him back with us? What do you say?"

"It's time to go, Doris."

Doris made a mock pout.

Margaret gave him his clothes. He took her face in his hands and kissed her. "I'll especially never forget you, Margaret." With one hand he stroked his cheek. "Say, do those hand prints still show on my face?"

She drew herself up for a sharp reply, but he grabbed her around the waist and kissed her again, hard, before she could get a word out, bending her backwards, much to the delight of the others. One of her feet came off the floor.

Finally she broke away and said "I've never been kissed like that before. All right, you'd better put your clothes on so we can go before I decide to belt you again!"

After they all had dressed they piled into Margaret's car. Richard sat in the back between Lisa and Emily, who rested their heads on his shoulders. The three others sat on the front seat.

They found Joel, Frank and Eddie waiting by his car as they pulled up at the appointed time. He wearily got out and Lisa handed him a paper bag with something inside and instructed him "Don't open it until you are on your way." With another quick kiss each, and a wave, they were off. As the girls drove off Doris leaned out the window and called "Hey Joel! If you're ever at Sarah Smith come over to Gamma Delta and look me up. I wanna see what you can do!"

Joel was momentarily speechless. He'd spent all weekend trying to pick up girls, with no success. He finally broke into a broad grin, waved to Doris and turned to Richard.

"I can't believe you had five girls all to yourself all weekend!"

"Actually, there were eight. They found three friends last night."

"Eight! More than enough to go around! We could have had two each! I don't understand it!"

"Neither do I, Joel, neither do I. I wish all of you could have been there too, although Joel, it sounds like you just got an invitation. I can tell you Doris meant it, too. Maybe one of your lines worked after all. I think you'd find her to be everything you imagined."

Richard climbed into the back seat of his convertible. "Man, I've had so little sleep I think my eyeballs are hanging down around my waist somewhere. Eddie, why don't you drive us home? I need some sleep."

As they drove off, he slouched back in the back seat of the convertible. Eddie pointed to the paper bag at his feet. "What's in there?"

"I have no idea, Eddie."

He opened the paper bag and found five pairs of panties and a note from Lisa that read 'This is to start your collection.' At first he was puzzled, and then remembered his comment to her when they first met, and laughed at her joke, laughed until tears ran down his face.

12