Richelle's First Glimpse

Story Info
She's startled by old Native American's size.
779 words
2.71
162.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old head nurse looked up idly from her crossword puzzle and said to her colleague, "Why don't you get the new girl to help you with the sponge baths."

"That's a good idea," The other old nurse replied, "I'll get done more quickly that way."

The other old nurse looked up from her tabloid magazine and barked, "Richelle, put that away and come here. We're going to get you started on something else."

A slim, slip of a girl, perhaps a hair past 19, balanced a mop up against the wall and pranced over to the older nurses. The young girl had full, long brown hair, with a slight reddish tint to it. Her mouth was wide, but not too wide for her face. Her face was pale, with two small ruddy spots just below her prominent cheekbones. Her eyes were dark blue, innocent, and surrounded by incredibly long lashes on both upper and lower lids.

The girl had the body of a gymnast. She was tall, about 5'7, but if she weighed more than a hundred pounds, it was not by much. Her limbs were slender; her waist was tiny; her posterior was small. She was wearing the standard white coat over her civilian clothes. Her shirt could not be seen, but her jeans where obviously dark blue and tight from the way they clung to her calves and lower legs. Even through the white coat, her small perky breasts were visible, defying gravity. It was as if, like in a Roadrunner cartoon, the physical principles of which her breasts were unaware did not apply to them.

"Yes," Richelle asked the older nurse.

"You're going to help me with bathing the patients tonight."

Richelle grimaced.

"It won't be that bad, sweetie. I'll do all the ornery patients, so you'll have the easy time of it."

Richelle nodded.

"Now here sweetie, take this bucket and sponge, and start with 17. That's old Greyhawk, he's usually asleep by this time, so all you do is strip his hospital robe off and give him a quick scrub. He won't even wake up."

Richelle nodded again, with her eyes very wide and nervous.

She collected the bucket from the equipment room, filled it with water, and strode down to the other section of The Wellington Retirement Home. She entered room 17 and turned on small lamp at the far side of the bed. It dimly lit the room.

The 86-year-old man sleeping there in the only bed was an old Native American who had been a huge in his youth, but seemed to have shrunk and shriveled down as old men do.

Richelle looked at him, and he was sound asleep. She sat the bucket on the bedside table and removed his covers. His wizened, crooked body lay now only covered by a thin hospital robe. Richelle untied the robe at his neck, the only place it was fastened. She checked to make sure he was still asleep, and then she grabbed to sponge. She squeezed most of the water off of it into the bucket, and slowly pulled the old man's robe to the side.

As she did her eyes were drawn inevitably to the old man's pelvic region. Richelle gasped softly. The old man's flaccid member was stretched across the length of his thigh, not shriveled at all, but long and virile. The tip of it nearly stretched to his knee, and even flaccid, it was as thick as her wrist. Richelle stood frozen like a wild, gregarious mammal that hears an irregular sound and wants to identify it. She stared at the old man's huge member.

"ya like mi big cack dount ya?" The old man spoke in a thick Native American accent.

Richelle dropped the sponge, and turned to see old Greyhawk toothlessly and lasciviously grinning at her. She blushed purple.

The old man took a shaky hand out and began to slide it along his enormous, old cock. Richelle watched it with an open mouth. His cock began to harden and pulsate.

"why dount ya pet dose pretty lipzs around mi big cack?" Old Greyhawk lewdly suggested.

Richelle's face was an embarrassed deep red. She dropped to her knees and picked up the sponge. She made two quick swipes across old Greyhawk's chest, to afford a token cleanliness. Old Greyhawk tried to grab her hand and place it on his enormous cock, but he was too old and quaky.

Richelle quickly grabbed the bucket and fled from the room. She only kept her job at the institution for a brief time after this incident, but she will always remember to first time she saw a penis.