Rick and Hazel Ch. 01

Story Info
18 year old guy gets taken home by an older woman.
1.6k words
4.19
54.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Meeting Hazel

It all started when I, an innocent young eighteen-year-old, got caught out by a rainstorm on my way to a youth-hostel.

I had decided to run away from home, where my mum and dad were always arguing, and from school, where I didn't have any real friends.

I was totally soaked when a Jaguar XKR pulled up and stunning young woman offered me a lift. I guessed her to be mid-thirties. When she noticed how wet I was, and I pointed out that I would get her car wet, she told me to throw my coat, shoes and trousers into the boot. I sat there in my underwear, becoming aware of how sexy she is.

We drove to her place, an expensive looking house, and I followed her in. She ran a hot bath for me, with loads of bubble-bath, and while I was lying there naked in the water, she came in with a cup of tea and took my clothes to be washed, offering me a bath-robe. She asked how I was feeling, and sat on the side of the bath. Then she asked if the water was hot enough, dipping her hand in just around my waist to test the temperature. I don't know if it was her intention, but I guess so; anyway, her hand brushed against my rapidly growing cock, and her swirling around moved the bubble-bath away from it to leave my erection partly exposed. She smiled, and said she would leave me to finish off.

I put on the bath-robe, which was very short, but I needn't have worried about the shortness of the robe exposing my cock, as in those circumstances the old devil was not looking south very much. Rather I was somewhat embarrassed by the bulge which it was making under the bath-robe. Hazel seemed to approve, as she too had got changed into a loose dress which showed no signs of having a bra underneath. She had two glasses on the table in front of her, and beckoned me to join her on the sofa. As we sat there drinking, she started stroking my thigh, which did nothing to calm my erection, and as she leaned forward to put her glass back on the table her dress briefly exposed her breast. She asked me if I was comfortable, and I said that I was just a little nervous. She smiled again, and I noticed that my throbbing cock has slipped though the opening of the bath-robe, and was completely exposed. She reached out and stroked it with her finger-nails, saying I didn't look nervous, and then she lifted my hand up to her breast. Her dress slipped aside, exposing her completely, and I fondled her tits and then she kisses me. Then she guides one of her breasts into my mouth, and I kissed and sucked her nipple while her hand started wanking me. She lay me down on the sofa and climbed on top of me, and I felt my cock slide easily into the warm wet welcome of her pussy. I didn't need to do anything as she started humping me, smothering my face with her tits, until I exploded inside her, shooting some weeks' worth of come into her.

She took me up to bed, where we slept together, and in the morning made love again.

Then she told me that she had to go out on business, but I should make myself at home.

I explored the house and found a swimming-pool. As I didn't have any swimming kit with me, I just stripped naked and went for a swim. It felt wonderful, being naked in the water.

Suddenly I looked up and see a young woman standing above me. She looked hot. I guessed her to me in her early twenties, and she was wearing a very small bikini.

"Who are you?" I asked her, trying to cover my nudity.

"I am the one who should be asking that. You are in my mum's house."

"Hazel is your mum?!" Hazel looked too young to be her mother.

I began climbing out of the pool, trying to cover my cock with one hand.

"My step-mum. Or ex-step-mum, as she has divorced my dad. But he was a bastard. I still get on with Hazel. So, you clearly know her."

The way she was looking at me, I was clearly not succeeding in keeping my cock covered, and I could feel that it was growing under her gaze.

"I was out walking when the storm started last night, and she offered me .... a bed for the night. Now she has just gone shopping or something."

The young lady took a step towards me. I noticed that the top half of my erect cock was exposed, and tried to move my hand to cover it, but this only exposed my balls and the base of my cock. She smiled.

"Stop being so bashful. If you want to swim nude, then that is fine with me."

With that she reached up and opened the top of her bikini, letting the material fall to the floor, leaving her incredible tits exposed. My cock just continued to grow. She reached down and took my hand, leaving my erection fully exposed, and lifted my hand to her breast, allowing me to feel. Then she took a step back, slipped off her bikini-briefs to leave her naked, and jumped into the pool.

"Come on. How good a swimmer are you? Can you catch me?"

The pool was only six or seven metres long, so it wouldn't be difficult. I dived in and chased her to the end. When I got there, she was waiting for me, her arms on the edge of the pool behind her, thrusting her chest forward. I put one arm out to the side of her pool to hold myself steady, and reached out to fondle her breast again, my stiff cock brushing against her thigh. She reached down and started stroking my shaft. I dropped down and started sucking her tits, and then I felt her guide my cock into her. We were in the water of the swimming-pool, and she was fucking me. I tried to find my footing on the step on the side of the pool, and began humping up and down, but before I could come she pulled me out.

"I've got a better idea."

She led me out of the pool and into a sauna, which she had already switched on for later. She laid out towels on the wooden benches and pulled me on top of her. Soon we were both sweating, and I pushed my cock back inside the comfort of her pussy, and we started fucking again. Soon we were both coming, and I felt her orgasm pulse its grip around my cock.

We lay back, sweating and exhausted. After a while we heard Hazel calling for her step-daughter - it was only then that I discovered that she was called Jenny. I started to panic, fearing Hazel's wrath when she found us together. Before I could do anything, the door to the sauna opened, and Hazel stood there.

"Ah. I see that you have met each other then."

Jenny just beamed at her.

"Hi Hazel. Rick is wonderful. I found him in the pool."

"Well, give me a minute, and I will join you."

Join us? She wasn't mad at all.

Moments later the door opened again, and Hazel stepped in, naked. She had a great body, even with her mature years, and even alongside Jenny. The two women sat next to each other, and Hazel gave her step-daughter a kiss - and what a kiss. They didn't stop, their hands beginning to explore each other's bodies. Then Hazel looked over at me.

"Jenny is the only good thing to have come out of my marriage to her sleazebag father. Come on. Don't just sit there."

She pulled me towards her, and started sucking my cock. Her mouth was wrapped around my shaft, and she plunged it deep into her throat, sucking hungrily. I felt I was about to explode again, but then she stopped. I was so disappointed, but then Jenny moved onto me, smothering my face with her tits again, then kissing my chest, and then moving down to follow Hazel's example, and suck my cock. Meanwhile Hazel kissed me deep on the mouth (I could still taste the sweat from my own cock) and then said she would show my something. She pushed Jenny away, again just before I was ready to come, delaying my climax yet again, but instead she guided my mouth down towards her pussy. I was nervous as hell at the idea of licking her pussy, but she didn't give me any choice, and as my lounge explored the lips of her cunt I tasted the sticky sweetness of her juices. The two women were kissing each other again, sucking each other's tits, and I was hooked. I gobbled at her pussy, my tongue pushing into the smooth hole, slurping the honey-juices until she climaxed, her orgasm catching me by surprise. Jenny pulled me on top of her and guided my cock up to her mouth again, wanking me with her hand as her tongue licked up the oozing juices from my tip, and I knew I could not hold out much longer. I exploded, shooting my come onto her face, shots of white cream covering her mouth and her cheek. I pulled back as I continued to empty my load, shooting more come over her neck and her tits, until I rolled back, spent. Hazel immediately started kissing Jenny, licking my still warm juices off her lips and then off her tits too, until we all collapsed into a sweaty naked heap.

This was unbelievable. Two days ago, I was a virgin, and now I was having a wild orgy with two hot bi-sexual babes.