Rick and Hazel Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick is introduced to Hazel's work.
814 words
4.32
16.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Hazel's Job

We had lunch out in the garden (the weather was warm and sunny after the storm), all three of us just wearing short loose bath-robes, my cock starting to grow again, but for the moment the ladies either didn't notice, or chose to ignore it.

Hazel was asking me what I had been studying at school (I had already told her the story of how I had quit shortly before my A-Levels). When I told her about the German and French, she raised an interested eyebrow.

"So, you are good with languages. Do you have a passport?"

She explained that she had a company which made products for women, and that she was going to a trade fair in Paris at the end of the week. She took my passport details and phoned her travel agent to get me booked on the plane. I still didn't know what the products were exactly.

At the trade-fair I was mostly required to offer refreshments to the potential customers, but then Hazel called me over. She was just talking to one good looking young lady, explaining one of the products, but wanted to talk to an important business partner.

"Rick, could you take Alene into the cabin and help her to fit this."

She handed me one of the products. I was still totally uncertain what to do, but the French lady led me away, leaving Hazel to negotiate an important deal.

Alene was hot, wearing a knee-length skirt and a crop-top. I unwrapped the 'device' and held it in my hand. Then Alene lifted her skirt and pulled her briefs aside, baring her pussy.

"You need to help me put in in here."

I was stunned. Then she lifted my hand to her cunt.

"Help me get wet first."

She guided my finger to her pussy, and I started stroking her lips, trying to get them wet.

"Maybe it will help if you suck here."

She pulled up her crop-top, baring her huge tits. I leant forward (wanting to oblige her) and started sucking her puffy nipples, while my finger continued to stroke her pussy. Soon this was dripping wet, and my finger simply slipped inside, but I did not stop, especially when her hand slid inside my trousers and started pulling my now stiff cock.

"Now I am ready for it."

I helped her slide the end of the toy into her cunt, the antenna sticking out, and then handed her the remote-control. She switched it on and a pulse of electricity shot through her, sending her into a mild spasm. She turned it on again, and more shots hit her with delight. This little toy was making her climax time and again. She pulled it out and pulled down my pants, exposing my throbbing cock.

"Never mind this thing. Fuck me!"

She pulled me into her and we banged up against the side of the cabin, fully aware that Hazel was just outside talking business deals with her clients. Alene came again as I shot my juices inside her.

We straightened our clothes and left the cabin, Hazel looking at me with appreciative curiosity.

"I will buy it."

Alene confirmed that she was satisfied, in more ways than one.

Back in the hotel Hazel dressed for dinner. She was putting on a dress with a deep plunging neckline which threatened to expose her boobs every time she leaned forward.

"So, you have learned how to make my clients happy. That is good."

"I'm sorry. We sort of......"

"No. That is exactly what I want."

"And what about us?"

She kissed me.

"That is what I want as well."

I reached up to fondle her breast, but she took my hand away.

"Not now. First we have to eat."

"You do realise that dress is showing off your boobs."

She smiled.

"I know."

During dinner, every eye in the restaurant was on Hazel, and she ensured that almost every guy got his hopes fulfilled as she leaned forward with a frequency that was unnecessary, her dress falling open to expose her tits and her nipples. She was loving it. And somehow, so was I. After dinner, we took the lift up to our room, and as soon as the lift doors closed she was kissing me, lifting my hand to fondle her breast, her dress slipping off her shoulder to leave one of her boobs totally bare. The lift doors opened, and three businessmen stood there waiting to get in. Hazel's breast was still totally exposed as she pushed past them, ensuring that her naked breast brushed against the arm of one of them. They looked at us as we headed down the corridor and into our room, where we fell on the bed and fucked, without getting undressed, my arousal from her sexy dress making me come within minutes.