Rick and Hazel Ch. 03

Story Info
Hazel has a party for some friends - and Rick has to serve.
2.5k words
4.44
21.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The Party At Home

Back home I asked Hazel just how she expected our relationship to continue. She replied that everything was fine as it was, with me living there and fulfilling her desires, helping her business when necessary.

The house not only had a pool and sauna; there was also a gym or fitness-room, and Hazel encouraged me to work on my body, doing a couple of hours work-out each day.

Jenny was a frequent visitor, and one afternoon I came home from a trip to the local shops to see her car in the drive. It was a hot day, and Jenny was lying outside on the grass, getting a sun-tan. An all-over sun-tan. She was totally naked, and smiled when she saw me.

"Come on and join me."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I removed my clothes and joined her on the towel. She asked me to put some sun-lotion on her back, and my cock grew as I stroked over her back, then over her bum. I noticed her hand reach out and make contact with me enlarged member, and she purred like a cat as her fingers encircled my shaft. Then she turned over and asked me to carry on with her front. I put some more sun-lotion onto my hands and rubbed it into her breasts while she started pumping my cock. We kissed, and I started sucking her nipples, tasting the sun-cream. My finger found the lips of her pussy wet and ready, and slipped inside. She asked me if I had enjoyed licking Hazel's pussy, and I moved down to do the same to her. Her body was perfect, her belly flat and her pussy shaved. She tasted so damn sweet that I gorged on her juices like a starved man, all the while feeling her hand pumping my shaft. Then she pulled me inside her and we both exploded together.

A couple of weeks later Hazel told me that she was hosting a party for some ladies, and she would like me to serve the drinks.

The evening of the party arrived, and I had everything prepared in the kitchen. Then Hazel came in with a small black piece of material in her hand.

"Rick. I want to entertain my guests tonight, so when you serve the drinks, I would like you to wear this."

"Just that. It doesn't look like much."

"Try it on."

I did. It was a small black pair of briefs that barely covered my cock, and the stretched material also became somewhat see-through, leaving me virtually naked. Hazel kissed me.

"You look great."

"I am almost naked."

"Just for me."

The doorbell rang, and Hazel went to greet the first guests, putting an end to further argument.

I put some glasses onto a tray and went to serve the first guests: two hot looking women wearing very sexy dresses. They smiled when they saw me, their eyes shooting straight to my cock. I could almost feel the exposure caused by the see-through stretched material, and felt the first stirrings of excitement.

I continued to serve other guests as they arrived, until just over half a dozen hot women were sitting in the lounge. Hazel called into the kitchen and asked me to bring some bottles to refill the glasses. I looked out and noticed one particular woman who was wearing a crocheted dress with nothing but a bra and g-string underneath, showing off her body and her bum. She had her back to me, so I couldn't see her face, but her body looked good, her long red hair cascading down her back. My cock was really starting to grow now, and my briefs had barely covered it when it was relaxed. I stepped out into the room and the woman in the crocheted dress turned towards me. I was mistaken - she wasn't wearing a bra at all, and her boobs and nipples were poking through the holes in the loosely crocheted material. I felt my cock burst out of the confines of my briefs as it grew too large to be contained. The ladies in the room smiled openly at my display, and the hot red-head greeted me.

"Hi. You must be Rick. I'm Tina. I have heard so much about you."

She looked down at my naked stiff cock.

"And what I've heard seems to be true."

"I'm sorry. I ....."

Her hand reached out to grab my cock.

"What are you sorry for. I don't see anyone here complaining."

I felt another one of the ladies step behind me and stroke her hands over my bum.

"Tina. Don't keep him all to yourself."

Then she grabbed my briefs and pulled them all the way down.

"My name is Charlotte, and I Hazel told us you would be serving us refreshments."

With that she dropped to her knees and, pushing Tina's hand aside, took my cock into her mouth. I reached down to grab her tits, but Hazel intervened.

"No Rick. No touching. At least, not yet."

I had to allow Charlotte to suck my cock without getting anything for myself. But it was so exciting, to be treated like a sex-slave by these seven or eight women. Tina kissed me on the mouth, saying that I would be touching her soon enough. Then another woman pushed Charlotte aside and began sucking my cock.

"God. I think I'm about to come."

Once again Hazel stopped my fun.

"No Rick. Not yet. You have a lot of ladies to serve. Hold back. Ladies, I think we need to give Rick a break. Go and fetch some food from the kitchen."

I grabbed my briefs from the floor, but Hazel followed me into the kitchen.

"You are going to have your fun, but first the ladies are to have theirs. No, not the briefs. Here, put this apron on."

I put the apron around my waist, my cock having relaxed, but I knew it would not stay that way for long. My bum was still naked, the apron just hanging in front of my cock.

I went back into the room carrying a tray of canapes. The first lady I served was wearing a strapless dress with huge boobs heaving out. I had not noticed before just how much they were heaving out, but I could clearly see the coronas of her nipples. My cock started twitching back to life at the sexual sight, its previous arousal still unfulfilled. As she reached out to take something from my tray, she moved forward on her seat, and I felt her huge tits press against my cock and balls through the loose apron. My twitching cock soon grew to full arousal once again, lifting the apron away from my body. Hazel smiled as Mandy (the lady who I was currently serving) slid the mini sausage-roll sexually into her mouth, at the same time wrapping her other arm around me to fondle my bum and press my cock harder against her tits. She reached under the apron and took my cock into her hand and slid it between her tits, pushing her dress down so that her tits sprang out. They were large, but firm (clearly enhanced, but looking great) and she rubbed the dripping tip of my cock over her nipples. How much longer was I going to be teased before I could reach satisfaction?

Another lady interrupted this tit-wank, saying that she wanted something to eat as well. I moved towards her. She also had a huge chest, bursting the buttons of her blouse apart, the thin material clearly showing her lacy see-through bra. She took a vol-au-vont from my tray and scooped the filling out with her finger, eating the puff-pastry case, but then smearing the creamy filling over my cock. She held her finger up for me to suck, and then she licked my cock clean. As she did so, a glass of champagne on my tray fell over and poured all over her blouse, soaking it, and making it completely see-through, her lacy bra failing to hide her dark nipples. I instinctively grabbed a napkin from my tray and reached out to try and wipe it dry. It was only as I felt her huge soft breast that I realised what I was doing. She moaned in delight, but once again Hazel interrupted.

"There are other ladies waiting to be served, Rick."

My apron was now pushed aside, leaving my cock totally exposed again, as I approached the next lady. She looked to be quite conservatively dresses as she sat there on the sofa, her dress being short, tight, and hugging her shapely figure, but otherwise nothing unusual. However, before I could step over to her, she stood up and turned her back on me, and I saw that the back of her dress plunged so low that the upper curves of her bum were exposed, showing clearly that she was not wearing any underwear. I decided that it was time for me to use a little initiative to my advantage, and I stepped up close behind her, pressing my cock against her bum in that tight dress. I reached around to hold the tray in front of her, speaking into her ear as I asked her what she would like. She reached behind to take hold of my cock, and suddenly I felt her guide my shaft under her dress and slip it inside her ready and waiting cunt. She was dripping. I looked over to Hazel anxiously, but she just smiled and nodded, so I put my tray aside and grabbed Jackie's breasts. God, my cock was ready for this, and I humped against her bum as my shaft thrust deeper inside her, forward and back, until I shot my load into her cunt. She let out a wail of satisfaction, and I moaned, totally unconcerned that the other ladies were looking on. Fucked at last.

Despite having just climaxed, my cock still felt full and aroused. Mandy, the lady with the strapless dress who had been giving me a tit-wank, called me over and asked for a drink. My apron was now lying on the floor and I was totally naked again, but she had half-covered her tits with her dress. She took a glass of champagne and poured it over my still erect cock, and then sucked it clean, before sliding it between her tits once again. If I could do it with Jackie, then I could do it with Mandy, and I reached down to fondle her tits while she rubbed my cock between them. Her nipples were hard and she loved my fingers squeezing them. But my cock had tasted satisfaction, and was no longer willing to hold back. Within moments it started to shoot, spraying Mandy's face with come, shooting across her cheek, over her lips and her chin. I was still shooting, so I pulled my cock down and squirted the rest of my orgasm over her tits, soaking each nipple.

Charlotte was sitting next to her, and she immediately descended on Mandy's tits, sucking my hot come off each breast. She was wearing a loose dress with thin shoulder-straps, and as she leaned forward her dress slipped open, exposing her tits. One of her shoulder-straps slipped. Her tits were not huge, but looked delicious, and I reached down to fondle them, slipping the strap off her other shoulder. I pulled her up to hold her against me and kiss her, and her dress slipped to the floor, leaving her totally naked. I kissed and fondled her tits, but then Elizabeth, the seventh girl, gave a little cough. She had had nothing of me yet, and Hazel took me and led me over to her.

Elizabeth was wearing a very conservative dress, but Hazel stepped behind her and opened it at the back, letting it fall to her feet. She looked nervous, standing there in a bra and pants and stockings, but I kissed her on the mouth, guiding her hand to my cock. She started stroking it while I opened her bra and proceeded to kiss her gorgeous looking tits. I lay her on the sofa and pushed her briefs aside to expose her pussy, and slipped my cock inside her. she was almost in a trance of pleasure as I entered her and fucked her.

But after coming three times within half an hour, I was spent. I needed a rest, and Hazel suggested I head upstairs and get cleaned up.

I decided to take a shower, and was just standing under the water when Tina, the red-head in the crocheted dress that had first got me turned on, entered the bathroom.

"Hi. That was quite some performance."

I smiled at her, not in the least embarrassed by my nudity.

"Thanks. Are they waiting for me to come back down?"

"No. Hazel said that the party is to carry on without you. But she asked me to check that you were okay."

"Why you?"

"Because I wanted to. Jackie and Elizabeth seem to have had a good serving, and Mandy did well too. I felt a little .... neglected."

"You are the last person I want to feel neglected. Why don't you join me here?"

Tina hardly needed asking twice. She let her dress fall, and then slipped out of her g-string. She had a fantastic body, as I had already seen, and I really wanted to feel it against me. She stepped into the shower and we joined together under the steaming water, my cock growing again.

"Are you sure you can come again?"

"If anyone can make me, then you can."

I felt my cock creep up her thigh as it grew, and kissed her wet tits, sucking her nipples. Then I dropped onto my knees and licked her pussy as the water poured over us. She turned around and I stood behind her, pressed against her bum, and slipped my cock inside her as I fondled her tits until I came.

"Are you sure that I am not needed at the party anymore?"

"No. We can do what we want."

"Then let us go to bed."

I took her with me to the spare room which she had been assigned (three of the ladies were stopping overnight) and we went to bed, where we continued kissing and fondling each other until I was ready to come again, the fifth time that evening. This time Tina climbed on top of me and fucked me.

In the morning, I went to the bathroom and saw Crystal under the shower. She was the large-breasted lady with the white blouse. Other than seeing her nipples through her blouse, I had not seen much of her, but now I saw her naked under the shower. I stepped in to join her, and fucked her too.

I had now fucked four of the seven guests, having tit-wanked a fifth. That just left Charlotte and Suzie unsatisfied, but they had gone home in a taxi. (I wondered what sort of an experience that taxi driver had).

The other ladies left during the course of the day, and I was certainly going to miss Tina.