Rick and Linda: Round Robin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to more moderate spanks after that. The other spankers resumed, too, but we never did hear any other woman cry out.

I can, if I want, get Linda shouting out her pain and gyrating manically during a spanking. But I decided that wouldn't be appropriate tonight in a house full of new acquaintances.

The bell rang and I help Linda to her feet. She pulled up her panties and jeans and winced when the cloth wrapped her pink bottom. There was just a touch of moisture in her eyes. She smiled and whispered her thanks. "Same to you," I said, "and good luck. Call out if you need me."

I walked into the hall. Karam was setting the timer, Danny crossed the hall from the kitchen into the James' study and James would be going to Linda in the living room.

When I entered the bedroom, Arundati was standing by the bed. We nodded hello and I sat on the end. When Karam shouted "Start," I gave her arm a firm tug on the wrist and pulled her over my lap. I raised her knee length skirt and bunched it over her back.

"I have decided. Keep underwear on," she said in her sing song voice and somewhat pidkin English.

"That's fine," I said, but I was disappointed that I wouldn't get to see more of that beautiful brown skin or find whether the hair on her pubis was as wildly curly as the hair on her head.

"Arundati," I said, "arch your back; that is, make your lower back curve down toward the floor. Make it concave." She did. She was now offering her bottom to me properly.

I paused to marvel at what I was seeing. Even encased in the plainest white cotton briefs, her firm and round bottom was pretty sexy. What made it even more delicious was the thought that this was a colleague's wife; a wife who was voluntarily draping herself over my lap, offering her bottom salaciously, and inviting me to spank her in a most private place.

I decided to begin with several blows of increasing strength to find out what she could take. I started with soft pats and steadily increased the power of the smacks. Not until I reached medium strength blows did she start to react. First it was clenching of the buttocks which was somehow all the sexier because the visible undulating surface was cotton instead of skin. As I continued she also began to buck her hips and gurgle "unh" with each spank.

I gave her a hard one on the left buttock and she cried out a loud "unhhhhhhhuh" and froze. A half second later, as if on a time-delay device, her hips suddenly pushed down hard on my lap and bucked on it frantically several times in just a second or two. Her cry had been audible in the other rooms and, once again, the other spankers apparently stopped for a few seconds when they heard it.

I gave her another on the right side with the same results right down to the odd time-delay effect. This seemed to be the right level of strength for Arundati, so I continued with a slow but steady rhythm. Before long, the rapid fire bucking was nearly continuous. It was remarkable actually that human hips could even move that fast. She was bucking faster than once per second. The volume of her "unhhhhhhuh" cries of pain was also increasing and each one lasted longer than its predecessor.

I returned to more moderate spanks. I wanted to treat all the women as I'd treated Linda, which meant stopping short of spanks that were hard enough to cause real maniacal kicking and twisting or real shouts of pain. Arundati had reached her limit. The bucking slowed and the exclamations of pain shorted to "unh" after each spank.

After a few seconds of this, to my surprise the hip movements actually stopped completely. As I continued the steady moderate spanks, she started up again with a new pattern. Now, she slid her hips slowly forward and back the whole width of my thigh. She was massaging her pubis on my leg. Her 'unh' sounds now correlated with these slides, not with my spanks (which were at a faster rhythm). The 'unh's became progressively louder and longer again.

I stopped to rest my hand but she continued on, oblivious. After about 15 seconds she noticed I was no longer spanking. She said nothing, but she stopped her sliding, planted her feet, and pushed her bottom in the air at me as if to say, "Hey, this is my 4 minute spanking! Rest on your own time, Bub!"

She was right, but I was slightly annoyed anyway so I gave that high, accusing bottom a hard smack right on the top. Again, the funny half second delay, after which she gasped loudly and slammed the hip down on my lap, wildly clenching and unclenching her buttocks for several seconds as she shifted the hips rapidly from side to side.

In a few seconds, I went back to my moderate spanks and she went back to her sliding massage of her pubis. Her upper body rose up and I could see the side of her flushed face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open as she emitted her 'unh's with each slide.

The bell rang.

She ignored it and continued sliding. I tried to lift her to her feet with my hands under her armpits. For a moment, she actually resisted, but then gave in and stood up, her dress falling back into place. She immediately turned her back on me. As I stepped away she whispered "thank you, Rick sahib."

In the hallway, I passed James coming out of the living room. He nodded but then looked down and away, embarrassed and maybe guilty that he had just been spanking my wife. As I stopped at the timer to set it, Danny passed me headed for Linda and the living room and Karam crossed the hall to visit KeeKee in James' study. When the timer was set, I called out, "Start," and headed into the kitchen.

As soon as I entered, I stopped in surprise. Miss Peter Pan was already naked below the waist and leaning on a tall stool in the middle of the room. She looked over her shoulder at me, blushed, and shamefacedly turned away again. I realized that we had never specified how the women were to wait between spankers and Ellen apparently thought she was supposed to wait in position. "Rookie mistake," I laughed to myself. "Never deprive the spanker of the unveiling."

"No, no, no, no," I said as I strode over to her, "this is all wrong. You are practically standing straight up." I slapped her moderately hard on the left buttock to punctuate my irritation. She jerked, yelped, and put one hand back to rub the spot I'd smacked while she stared at me in wide-eyed fear. It was then that I noticed that aside from the spot I'd just whacked, her bottom had very little pink in it. Danny and Karam must have gone easy on her. I wondered if they just didn't know how to spank. Its not brain science, but there is some technique to it.

"Don't put your hands on the stool and hold yourself up," I instructed like a stern teacher. "lay your forearms crisscross on the stool and rest the side of your head on your arms." She did, and that put her head lower than her bottom. It also caused her dress, which she had been holding above her waist, to slide down to her armpits, exposing breasts in a skimpy bra that was translucent enough to expose her nipples.

"Now step forward about 12 inches, but move only your feet forward, not the rest of you."

She did, and that put her heels closer to the stool than her rear. Now her bottom was protruding up and back the way to-be-spanked bottoms should be. I then instructed her, as I had Arundati, about arching her back and when she'd done that I also had her stand on tiptoe, as Linda had. I emphasized this last instruction with an upward sweeping smack on her right buttock.

She obeyed with another yelp and now the combination of arching and tiptoe standing caused her bum to roll up about 45 degrees and point towards the intersection of the ceiling and the wall behind her, instead straight back toward the wall. It also brought the wispy hairs around her lower pubis into view between the tops of her thighs.

When I'd entered the room the tableau she presented said "Don't you think my ass and legs are beautiful?" Now, after my rearrangement, it said simply "Spank me!"

So I did.

I stood to one side of her. She rested her head on the stool where she could see me and the door beyond. I told her that if her legs got tired she could come down off her tiptoes whenever she wanted. Linda had been "offering her bottom" to me for so many years that she could stay on tiptoe for long periods of time, but I knew this was difficult for beginners.

I started in with light smacks and built the strength of the blows slowly looking for the level that she could endure for four minutes without outright crying or excessive gyrations. Before long her buttocks were clenching and her hips jerked away from each blow. (The cowlick waved with each jerk.) For a while I swatted alternate buttocks, forcing her into a kind of lewd hip dance, each buttock clenching in turn and her hips shifting back and forth.

Then I switched to uppercuts which brought gasps from Ellen and she lifted her head from the stool and held it up. After the third uppercut she was twisting her face into a grimace of pain after each gasp. At the sixth, her gasps turned into 'ungh's pushed out between gritted teeth. Her whole body kind of stiffened and shivered with each blow.

As I continued, I switched from uppercuts to a mixture of blows, mixing up the targets and the angles. The 'ungh's got progressively longer and louder, audible in the other rooms. The grimaces got tighter and her teeth gritted harder and harder. Her head began to turn from side to side mussing her hair as sweat broke out on her face and flanks. She'd reached her limit.

I stopped completely to give us both a brief rest. She noticed right away, but unlike Arundati, she didn't object to a bit of rest. Instead, she just looked back over her shoulder at me, staring wide-eyed.

The stare was of a type I have seen occasionally before. I'd first seen it high school. Whenever two boys got into a fist fight, other students in the vicinity would crowd around to watch. The girls, I noticed, after giggling nervously a bit, would become absolutely still and stare at the fighters. I saw it again on the faces of women in the lobby of a hotel a few years ago. They were staring at a businessman loudly and angrily chewing out a subordinate (also male). I'd seen the Stare on other occasions, too, always women looking at men. And the men were always being violent or angry or somehow displaying physical or social power over other men.

But now the Stare was directed at me. The Stare is about 10% surprise, 10% fear, and 80% fascination. But there was no other man in the room. "I'm not displaying power over other men," I thought to myself, "what gives?" I decided to ask Linda about it later. For the moment there was work to be done.

I resumed but kept the pace and strength moderate. The first smack startled her out of her reverie of staring and she laid her head back on her arms. Although my spanks now were only moderately painful, they had a cumulative effect and before long she was beginning to clench and unclench her buttocks and kind of bounce up to her tip toe on first one foot and then the other in a futile attempt to shake away the building pain. The deep burning of cumulative spanking had a different effect on her voice than the sting of individual spanks. She began to emit high-pitched breathy 'ah's in an irregular rhythm, some of them were short outbursts, others were long drawn out keens rising and falling in pitch. It took a while, but eventually they became loud enough to be heard in the other rooms.

I knew the bell was about to ring, so I decided to finish by "calling my shot."

"Up on your tip toes, now, Ellen, and keep that back arched. The next one will be an uppercut like the ones that stung you so much earlier." She obeyed my first sentence before I'd finished the second and I saw by how the light glinted off of them that the hairs of her pubis were now damp.

She looked back over her shoulder. Not at me, but at my hand. Tears streaked her face and her eyes were a little swollen, but there was bright excitement in them, too, as she watched that hand. Till now, her thighs had been together; but, spontaneously, she lifted one foot moved it out about 18 inches from its partner.

My spank wasn't really very hard, but her bottom was so sensitive now, it stung as badly as a hard one anyway. Her upper body jerked up, her hips jerked forward, and her teeth gritted so hard she could have bitten through an iron rod. She made no sound at first, but as she relaxed and lowered herself back into position, she let out a very long, very loud, and very low guttural exhale "Ohuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuungh."

The bell rang.

As I left I looked back at her and saw that the Peter Pan hair was now wildly mussed and tangled. The cowlick waved triumphantly over it all like a mischievous English schoolboy who's just led his fellow students in a decorum-smashing rebellion. She was positioned exactly as I had arranged her 4 minutes before except that she'd spread her legs. The caption of the tableau still said "Spank me!" but now there was a subcaption:

"Then take me from behind!"

I hoped for James's sake he could resist temptation. Her husband, Danny was a younger and stronger man. Ellen smiled at me and mouthed the words "thank you."

As I crossed the hall to James's study where KeeKee awaited me, I saw James setting the timer. I envied him the experience he was about to have. When he entered the kitchen, he would see the most beautiful woman in town, a colleague, nearly naked, bent over with her very pink bottom in the air, legs slightly splayed, pussy slightly damp, Peter Pan hair mussed adorably, waiting for his firm chastisement.

KeeKee was standing beside a big leather desk chair, annoyed and frustrated about something. I plopped myself down in the chair and looked around while we waited for James to call "Start." The office was impeccably neat. Even the desktop was bare. All pens, pencils, scissors, and other tools had been put away. With one glaring exception: in plain sight on the end of the desk, where it couldn't possibly be missed by anyone sitting in the chair, was a wooden ruler.

At that moment James yelled "Start."

As KeeKee pulled down her trousers and underwear and stepped out of them, I picked up the ruler. The name and date of the women's conference where she had met Ellen was stamped on it. This wasn't James's ruler, it was KeeKee's, a "gimme" that she'd pick up at the conference. That explained why it hadn't been put neatly away.

With her back to the door, she bent over one of the thick padded arms of the chair and rested her forearms on the chair's other arm. She laid her head on her arms facing me, saw the ruler in my hand and the look of annoyance melted away. The chair arms were so high, her body crossed over me several inches above my lap. The lack of support caused a kind of sag to her mid-upper-body, and this, in turn, arched her back and raised her bottom naturally. There'd be no need for me to teach her that. Nor would I have to tell her to stand on tip toe: she was such a small woman and James and cranked up the adjustable chair so high, her legs actually dangled off the floor.

Her body was more impressive than I'd hoped. In fact, I'd have to say that it was flawless as far as I could see. Not a mole, not a wrinkle, not a mark anywhere to mar that expanse of soft curvy white, and her proportions were actually better than Ellen's. Gazing on her perfect white bottom, I noticed that it did not have the tell-tale crisscross marks of a ruler spanking. In fact, it wasn't pink at all.

"KeeKee," I said, "you obviously haven't been spanked with the ruler. It doesn't look as if you've been spanked at all. What's going on?"

"Other men not notice ruler," she replied. (Pronounced "Uh-thah men not notice lurrah.")

"Well, they must have seen it," I pointed out. "They just didn't think to use it." To myself I added the thought "What lunkheads! They had this gorgeous bottom lying before them, four minutes to spank it, and a ruler barely 15 inches to the right of their hand and they didn't think to use it?"

I could guess now what she had been irritated about when I came in.

"So, as I understand it," I said, "you laid your ruler here in plain sight, but none of the others got the hint. Is that about the size of it?"

Her face flushed red and she turned it away from me, which I knew meant "Yes."

I laid the ruler against her bottom for a moment. With a flick of the wrist and forearm, I smacked it against her buns. Her head jerked up as she let out a "owooo" I waited for a few seconds as I always did after the first spank of a ruler to watch the stripe slowly emerge. It seemed to come from somewhere down inside, like a submerged pink log slowly floating to the surface of a thick milky lake.

Hard strokes are unnecessary with a wooden ruler because they pack such a sting, so I continued simply snapping it against her bottom. And I spaced out the spanks more than I would have hand spanks. After every 10 spanks I stopped and gave her a 10 second break.

As I continued snapping the ruler, her noises became longer, lower, and louder.

Snap

"Owwwoooo"

Snap

"Arrrreeee"

Snap

"Oh! ow! OW!"

Snap

"Innnggggghhhh!"

Snap

"NahUhahhhhh!"

Snap

"Unnnnnnahhhhhh!

Snap

"Ahh! Ohhh!"

Snap

"Oh! Ah! Arrrr!"

Snap

"Un Ohh! Oooow!"

Snap

"Nnnnuuhhh! Urrgh! Ahan!

Snap

"Ooooowwwwwwwaaaahhh!

The other rooms were hearing her soundtrack, but only I was getting the floorshow.

As I continued, those dangling legs became increasingly active, as she impulsively jumped and jived trying to shake away the pain. At first, her body simply rocked from side to side, as she sifted her weight impulsively from one hip bone to the other. As the pain built up, however, she began a kind of horizontal dance. First one leg would kick back, then the other. After some snaps her legs reflexively spread wide, giving me a close up view of her dampening genitals, only to slam together again with the next snap.

By the time we were well into the fourth minute, she was lifting both legs into the air with some smacks, making herself literally horizontal. At one point, she bent both knees to their maximum, pulling up her legs into a kind of frog leg position. This splayed her genitals and her buns, too, enough for me to see her small pink pucker. She held herself like that as I continued to snap the ruler, alternating hills. Unexpectedly, she quieted too, emitting only deep long 'oooo's that followed a rhythm of their own, unconnected to the pace of my snaps.

KeeKee was a true masochist. Unlike my Linda, for whom the spanking is only a means to the end of erotic embarrassment, for KeeKee it was all about the pain.

The bell rang for the fourth and final time.

At first, she made no move to stand up, so, as I had with Arundati, I lifted her under her arms, until she responded and stood, opening her eyes briefly for the first time since the first snap of the ruler. She whispered "Thank you, Lick-san" huskily.

No sooner had I stood up from the chair, than she laid herself right back down across the chair, legs dangling as before. But now, as she held herself up with one forearm, she reached back with her other hand and began to stroke her own bottom, alternating circular rubs that covered nearly the whole of her butt with long straight rubs that began above her waist and ended on an upper thigh. Rubbing where it hurts is, of course, common post-spank behavior; but such rubs are usually fast and jerky as the spankee frantically tries to rub away the pain. KeeKee's rubs were long and sweeping like a confident artist covering a large canvas. It occurred to me that that was exactly what she was: an artist of sensation, her hand creating swirls and rivers of sting along the surface of her rearward erogenous zone.