Rick and Marissa: Answers

Story Info
Marissa tells Rick what she really wants.
1.9k words
4.21
25.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started my college internship a month ago, and then I'll be finished with school. It's down the street from where Rick works, so staying with him was a natural choice. I even got a job nearby for the two months between my finals and the start of the internship, so I moved straight from the dorm into his house.

Rick and I went to the town's Fourth of July concert and fireworks display. This was a couple weeks before the start of the internship. We brought a picnic blanket and some ribs that he'd cooked earlier in the day. We had to walk a good ten minutes from the nearest parking spot to the picnic grounds. Two families who obviously knew each other had claimed a picnic table near us. Between them, they had seven kids, and the two oldest couldn't have been more than eight. One of them mistook Rick for a genie who's on some basic-cable kids' show, and he played along, keeping them entertained for a good ten minutes. As a result, one of the adults invited us to join us at the picnic table. At first I was disappointed because I thought this meant I'd have to behave myself, but I managed to tease Rick here and there.

My teasing must have worked. As soon as we were in the car, Rick asked, "Are you ready to make our own fireworks?"

"I'm always ready," I reminded him.

As soon as we were in the door, I took two of Rick's fingers into my mouth and started to suck on them. "We need to wash up," he said. "Barbecue sauce isn't sexy."

I looked at his beard and added, "Neither is mustard."

"I'll start the shower," Rick said.

"I'll get the towel," I replied.

By the time I found one big enough to wrap around both of us, Rick was already naked and waiting for me behind the curtain. Rick poured body wash over my fingers and wiped the barbecue sauce off them with a facecloth. I poured a little onto my hand and ran it over his beard. I touched him under the chin. He leaned back, and I pointed the shower head at his beard, getting the mustard out. Then I changed the setting for the narrowest stream and ran it up and down his dick. I decided to try something new to me. I put my hand on his dick and started stroking it. "Does my hand feel as good as yours?" I asked.

"Even better, 'cause itis yours," he said. I wanted to take him in my mouth, but when I knelt down, he stopped me. "Keep doing what you're doing," he said.

"You like this better than a blow job?"

"Not better, just different. I've only had one hand job before, and it wasn't very satisfying."

"Well, I definitely want to satisfy my boyfriend," I told him. I had to adjust my hand because his shaft was getting so big.

"Well, in that case, I have another idea." Rick turned me around.

As soon as I felt his cockhead between my thighs, I urged him, "Yeah, give it to me, big brother!"

He lifted me up, and I felt him moving underneath me. He was trying to find my asshole. I shook my head. I found his cock and pointed it downward. Rick has never sounded disappointed when we have sex, but this time he did. "We did it once before. Didn't you like it? You acted like it."

"There are other things I want more," I told him. I moved my hips until his dick was between my cunt lips.

Rick thrust his hips up, and now he was inside me. "Like this?" he asked.

"More than that," I told him.

He put his hands on my hips to hold me steady and thrust harder. "You like it really deep, don't you?"

"Way, way deep," I said.

"My dick can only go so far," he told me.

I was starting to let it out. "I wasn't talking about your dick," I told him. "Well, obviously, your dick figures into it."

"What, then?"

"Finish what you're doing and I'll tell you." Now that he was securely inside my cunt, his hands were free to massage my tits. "Oh, shit, Rick. We should do it doggie style more often. I love when you do my tits like that while you're fucking me."

"I'll remember that in the morning," Rick said. He was fucking me faster and rubbing my tits harder without being rough. Even better, from this angle, he was reaching unfamiliar areas on my walls.

"You're gonna come, aren't you?" I asked between breaths. "I can feel it!"

"Mm-hmm," he grunted.

"Give it to me! Gimme all your sperm! God, Rick, I want 'em so bad!"

"I'm coming, Baby!" he shouted. We both yelled combinations of, "Oh, yeah," "oh, fuck," and each other's names. In between his exclamations, he also kissed my neck and ears multiple times. "I can feel you coming on my thighs," he told me.

Since I was facing the controls, I turned the water off. Rick stepped out and opened up the towel that I'd brought. We wrapped it around our waists and ground into each other some more. "I'm gonna want more of that," I told him.

"No need to wait," he said. He dropped the towel, and I did the same. He picked me up, put me over his shoulder and carried me to the bed that we now share. I landed on my back with my legs open. Rick didn't miss an opportunity to pleasure me. He ran his tongue over my pussy in every direction imaginable before he dove into me.

I put my legs over his shoulders and pulled him toward me. "Oh, shit, yes! That's not what I had in mind, but I'll take it!"

Rick kept licking until I came again. This time there was no soap, so he drank my love juices straight from the source. When I was dry, he lay next to me, looking up at the ceiling. "So what did you have in mind?" he asked.

"You wanna know why I pull away or redirect whenever you want go for my ass?

"Yeah," he said. "If you didn't like it, that would be one thing, but that's not the impression that you gave me the one time we did it."

"We were pretending to swap with another couple, and I told the other guy that you could talk me into anything."

"So I 'talked you into' anal." I remember."

"I was hoping you'd try to talk me into something else," I explained. "I was hoping you'd say something tonight, too, after watching you with-"

"With what?"

I changed how I was coming at it. "Ask me about wearing clothes that you give me," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"When we went on the ski trip, you mentioned buying me something from MamaTime. I told you-"

"Oh, now I remember. Are you sure you wanna have this conversation?"

"I've never been more sure," I told him.

"All this because you want a baby?"

"It's not about having one," I explained. "It's about you wanting to have one with me."

Rick took my hand in his. "You told me you sublimated those feelings and made yourself think you were a lesbian just so you wouldn't think about me that way. I had it harder, sort of. I had the same feelings, but I didn't block them out. I had to live my whole life knowing that even acting on my wishes was out of the question, let alone coming true."

I brought his hand up to my mouth and kissed it. "It's not out of the question. But you still have to ask the question."

Rick let go of my hands and said, "Okay, here goes. If I bought you a shirt or jeans from MamaTime, would you wear it?"

I put my hand on his soft cock and told him, "I'd do my damnedest to fit into it. Buy those jeans and I'll show you."

"Consider them bought," he told me.

"In that case, come with me," I said. He followed me back to the bathroom. I opened the paper on each remaining spoke of the birth control wheel and let the last few pills pour out.

Rick turned the water on. "Dad'll kill me," he said.

I turned around to tell him, "Leave Dad to me and Mom." I turned to throw the empty container in the trash, and I knocked his contacts off the counter. "Shit! I'm sorry!" I said. I got on all fours to see where they'd landed.

I heard Rick behind me saying, "As long as you're down there ..." Soon his dick was inside me again, and he was playing with my tits just the way I'd told him I liked it.

"Fuck! Yes! Tell me what you wanna do, Rick! I wanna hear you say it."

"I wanna make babies with you," he told me.

"Break the ultimate taboo. Knock up your little sister."

Rick centered himself so he was thrusting straight into me. "Not just my little sister. My wife."

"Nowhere in this country," I reminded him. "But we can work that out another time."

Rick reached underneath me and rubbed my clit. "Hey, if I can't put a ring on your finger, maybe you could get one down here."

A wave of emotion came over me. The way I laughed at his suggestion was the way I'd always imagined laughing with my soulmate. I realized how much I really do love my brother. "I'd wear a ring anywhere you want one," I told him.

He didn't last as long the second time, but feeling his shaft run over my pubic bone made up for it. I imagined how it would feel with a clit ring, and it put me over the top. When he pulled out, I felt his cum pouring out of me. It was counterproductive, but knowing what he was trying to do made it exciting as hell. As the last little globule dribbled out, he asked, "What if we can't?"

"If we're not compatible?" I asked.

"Or one of us just isn't physically capable," he clarified.

"It's okay. I just wanted you towant to make babies together, 'cause that means you love me as much as I love you."

"I do," Rick assured me.

Come Monday, Rick had to work late. When he came home on Tuesday, he handed me a box. I opened it up to find one of those blouses that doesn't look like a maternity top till you need it. I put my hand in the belly part and pushed it out. "It's a little big, but hopefully I'll grow into it," I told him.

"Let's get started!" he said. The only foreplay we had was undressing each other and Rick sucking on my nipples in anticipation of what we hoped was to come. We made love until we were worn out. Rick got up and brought us each an energy drink, and then we went at it till we went to sleep. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but it's been a full five weeks since the last time I needed a pad. I guess I should wait before I get that piercing.