Rick and Marissa: Wedding Bells

Story Info
Rick was a groomsman, and he was irresistible in a tuxedo.
2.3k words
4.26
22.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's no connection between the two events, but the semester that my parents found out that Rick and I were fucking is the same semester that I had to declare a major. I'd been aiming for finance, but the classes had a lot of statistics, and I'd found a real affinity for it. I convinced Mom and Dad that the extra semester would get me better job prospects. The down side is that I'd have to wait longer before Rick and I could live together.

The next year, Rick was a groomsman at a buddy's wedding, and I was his plus-one. It wasn't my first time drinking legally, but it was the first time I'd had champagne without someone questioning whether it was okay. I took advantage of the fact that I wasn't driving, but I managed to stay sober enough not to embarrass myself or him. After the reception, we went back to Rick's apartment for the night. He'd just hung up the jacket when he put his arms around me and kissed me. "You are so beautiful in that dress," he said.

"You just wanna get me out of it," I replied. In my mind, I was slurring my speech, but later I realized I was just pretending to be drunk.

"I do, but I'm not in a hurry," he whispered.

I looked him in the eye. "My God, you really do love me, don't you?"

"After two years, you oughta know that," he said.

Alcohol removes your inhibitions, so I couldn't help admitting, "I know you do. And I love you too. Not just the fucking, either. I loved you even before I knew what sex was or-"

"Or what?"

"Or what it leads to."

Rick was confused at first, but then he understood. "So when you said, 'before I knew what sex was,' you didn't mean where babies come from. You meant the physical acts."

I'd told him this before, but I needed to explain again. "I must have been six or seven when I knew I loved you. When I told people, they thought it was cute. When I told them I wanted to marry you one day, they thought it was adorable. It wasn't till I said I wanted us to have babies together that someone told me it wasn't allowed."

Rick remembered part of the story. "They made you feel ashamed, didn't they?"

I held back the tears. "It was Aunt Joyce. She told me what 'taboo' means and said I should never tell anyone else what I'd just told them." I paused for a moment. "And I remember now that she also gave me a 'bad touch' lecture. From her tone, she was probably trying to find out if you'd done anything to me. The fact that you don't have to register anywhere means that nothing came of that part of the conversation."

"Ironic, huh?" Rick asked.

I looked at him and laughed. "I said it more than once. I'm not sure about the time I said it in front of Aunt Joyce, but there was one occasion when I said specifically that we were gonna have four babies. I don't know why I remember that one detail." Then I looked at him in his rented tuxedo. "I've heard about women hooking up with groomsmen before. And you look pretty good in that suit, too."

"I've heard the same stories," he said with a smile. He put his arms around me and unzipped my dress.

"You game?" I asked. I put my hand over Rick's crotch.

"You can tell the answer to that," he said. I unbuckled his belt. Rick carefully unhooked his pants and unzipped them. I wasn't planning on wearing my dress again, but Rick didn't want to pay for repairs to the rental tux. He paused for a moment. "There's something about seeing you like this," he said.

"Drunk?"

"A fancy dress that's not in a misses' size. You don't look like you belong at the kids' table. You truly look like a young woman."

I was flattered but also disturbed. "So who'd you think you were screwing before?" I asked.

"Don't call it screwing," Rick said. "I've been making love to the same girl I've always loved. The difference is, now I know that you're an adult like me."

"Then make love to your woman," I said.

"Follow me and I will," Rick said. He led me to his bedroom and sat on the bed.

I sat on his lap and unbuttoned his vest. He responded by reaching around and unhooking my bra. Instead of immediately sucking my tits, he let me pull his vest off. "Is everything rented, or is the shirt your own?" I asked.

"Everything that matches is rented. Everything white is mine," he answered. "Why do you ask?"

I ripped his shirt open, and buttons flew all over. One fell between my tits. "I didn't want you to lose your deposit because of your woman." I stressed the last word again.

Rick retrieved the button and tossed it over his shoulder. "Two can play at that game," he said, and he pushed me onto my back. With my bra out of the way, he tugged my dress off. He grabbed the waistband of my underwear with both hands and tore it above my left leg, leaving me naked for all practical purposes, and he ran his tongue between my cunt lips.

"Oh, shit, yeah," I moaned in anticipation.

"Let me get caught up," Rick said. He sat up and prepared to take his pants off, but I put my hands up.

"Leave 'em on," I said. "In fact, I should've let you keep your shirt on. I want you to do me in your tux, or at least the pants."

"Whatever my lover wants, she gets," Rick said. He got off the bed and put the jacket on. While he did that, I tossed my underwear into a nearby wastebasket. When he got back on the bed, he was holding his tie. He put it between my legs and made a slow sawing motion near my pussy. Before long my lips had separated, and the tie was pressing between them. Occasionally, he licked my clit when his hands weren't in the way. After a couple minutes of this, he was able to use his hands to control the tie, leaving his mouth free to suck on my tits.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled. I could feel myself tremble.

"Tell me what you want," Rick said.

"You! Inside me!" I shouted. He straightened up and I repeated, "But keep the pants on as much as you can."

Rick pulled them down to his knees and then did the same with his underwear. I splayed my legs, and he moved between them. "Here goes," he said. I felt his cockhead run between my lips, followed by the shaft, in the same kind of motion as the tie, but when he pulled back, he got it inside my cunt in a single push.

"This is amazing," I groaned. "A man in a tuxedo is making love to me, and he's still got the tux on. What a fantastic sight!" He slowed down to hear this, but I urged him on. "Fuck me harder, Rick!" Rick hummed the 007 theme. I felt his cock thrust back and forth inside me, his pants colliding with my thighs and the zipper touching me just below my pussy. The last of these wasn't an erotic sensation on its own, but knowing what I was feeling made me shiver. "Tell me what you see," I said.

"I see the lips that I want to kiss every night," he said. I made a show of puckering them. "I see your breasts heaving, and I want to love them. I imagine them giving-" He stopped.

"Yeah?" I hoped he was thinking what I was.

"Giving me that same feeling that some guys get from autoerotic asphyxiation." I could tell from his tone that wasn't really what he meant to say, but I let him continue. "I see your belly going in and out, and I want to fill it."

"My stomach or my womb?" I asked.

"Whatever pleases my lover," Rick answered. "Which did you have in mind?"

"Sometimes one, sometimes the other," I said nonchalantly.

Rick continued. "I see your bush, trimmed so carefully it would command the respect of any topiary artist."

"Would you like to taste what's in my garden?" I asked.

"Later. I see your pussy lips separating as my cock goes in and coming back together as I pull out of your inviting womanhood."

"My womanhood wants more of your manhood," I panted.

Rick bent over and put his arms around me. I could feel the sleeves of his jacket against my arms and his cock getting thicker inside me. "Oh, God, Marissa, I love you so much," he shouted. "I wanna fill you up."

"I want it too!" I assured him. I put my hand on his bare butt and pushed.

"I'm coming, Marissa! I'm coming! Oh, God, I love you!" After the first shot entered my womb, he whispered, "I want to marry you."

I tried to lighten the mood. "Rick and Marissa, sittin' in a tree."

Rick responded, "K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

I continued, "First comes love, then comes marriage." It wasn't working. I was crying, and I couldn't tell if it was happiness that he felt the same way I did or sadness because it's not allowed.

hoped he'd pick up with the next line. Instead he sighed, "But we can't." I felt a last shot of cum inside me. "And that's the confusing part." He pulled out and sat up next to me. "I don't know if I really feel that way, or if it's just something I'm saying. I mean, I'm not intentionally saying something that I know isn't true."

I sat up and put my arms around him. "I know that. You never would."

He continued, "It's kinda like what it used to be like for gay couples. It was easy to say you wish you could when you knew you couldn't."

"I guess we'll just have to settle for fucking like rabbits," I said.

Rick straightened himself up. He looked down and said, "And now we've got your cum and mine on my dress pants."

I laughed. "Good thing they dry-clean 'em after each rental," I said.

"Let's make it worthwhile," he said.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked. I didn't know what he meant, but I was sure I'd like it.

Rick buttoned his jacket up and lay on his back with his head on the pillow. His pants were still at the knee, and he didn't move them. He pointed his tongue up and motioned for me. I squatted over him, putting my hands on the headboard to steady myself. He used his loving hands to separate my left cunt flaps and sucked each one into his mouth from the outside to the center, then did the same on the right. He sucked the whole area into his mouth and ran his tongue in a circle. I loved how it felt, but I wanted to respond in kind. I turned around and pulled his pants past his knees. His dick hadn't grown any in the two years we'd been lovers, but it seemed bigger now because I wanted it so badly. We got into a motion where I'd let it out as his tongue penetrated my depths, and I'd take it back in as he pulled out. "I think you're gonna come again," I told him.

Rick stopped eating me long enough to tell me, "Lean back!" After I did, he accidentally licked my asshole, which was new for me.

He pointed his cock just a little toward me. His cum shot up in the air. Some of it landed on my tits, but most of it got on his jacket. "Is that what you meant?" I asked.

"Yeah," he laughed. He had to push me up so he wasn't drowning in my cum, and then he explained, "If they have to dry-clean the pants, they may as well do the jacket too."

A week later, I was visiting him again, and we were watching a police procedural. They mentioned finding some incriminating semen on a sheet. Rick said, "I wonder how thoroughly they dry-cleaned my tux."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Right now, some groomsman might have both our love juices near his skin."

I chuckled. "I don't know whether I should be turned on or grossed out," I said.

"Well, if he hooks up with a bridesmaid, it'll be like all four of us having sex," he said.

I recalled the time we did it with a park ranger. In no time, my pants and underwear were off, and I was grinding my crotch against his cock through his pants. Five minutes later, we were on the bed, both fully clothed above the waist and naked below. He told me, "Damn, Marissa, I'm so glad Kelly and Rick were okay with swapping partners," as he plowed my pussy.

"Yeah, my br-"

"Your what?"

"My brrr-illiant boyfriend can talk a girl into anything he wants," I said as my second orgasm built up. "He's fantastic!" I shouted, but inside I was still sad that we couldn't have our own wedding.

After Rick had my cunt overflowing, he broke character. "Anything, huh?"

I looked him straight in the eye and echoed, "Anything."

He pulled out of my pussy and put his hands on my sides. He eased me onto my stomach. I felt his cock at my asshole, and he had no trouble getting through thanks to the natural lube we'd already produced. I liked it, but it would be a year before I let him do it again.