Rick & The Rich Girl

Story Info
Sequel to "Helen & The Hoodlum".
2.1k words
4.31
77.5k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not now! Please, God, not now!"

Helen felt a touch of fear when her car started making weird noises just as she was driving through a shabby part of town. If she could only get to a gas station, she could use the phone to call one of her friends to come to her rescue... The engine died, and she hit the breaks. Steam came out of from underneath the hood, and she hurried out of the car and opened the hood.

"Ouch!"

The steam welled up and stung her hands and her face.

"Oh, that looks BAD!"

She turned around to see who had called out to her. There was a gang of teenagers, in different shades of black, sitting at a turned-over dumpster not far away. They eyed her with drunk, curious, rude eyes.

"Yep, ain't goin' nowhere in that one!"

"Nice piece."

"Her or the car?"

They laughed. Helen smiled nervously.

"Excuse me, does anyone of you know where I could find a phone?" she said. "I haven't got my cellular with me."

"Yeah, I know where you get a phone!" one of them said. "You could borrow mine!"

"Thank you!" said Helen, and walked up to them.

"It's up in my place," he said. "Right next to here."

"Oh, I thought you meant you had a phone with you," said Helen.

"Would have sold it for snow by now, then!" another guy grinned.

"So, you wanna borrow the phone, or what?"

"Well, I..."

Helen hesitated. She did need to use the phone, but all her instincts warned her not to go with this guy to his place – especially not if his gang was going to come along! She was just wondering how she was going to turn down his offer without making it sound like an insult, when...

"Helen?"

She turned around and dropped her chin in surprise to see a familiar face in this part of town.

"Rick?" she said.

"Hey, Ricky!"

"Wassup, man?"

"Hi, guys. Helen, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Yo, Rick, you know this bitch?"

"Hey! She's no bitch, aight? She's an old friend of mine!"

"Awww..."

It was clear that the gang put a different meaning on the phrase "old friend" than Helen did.

"My car broke down," she explained to Rick. "The engine's on fire, or something. I need to call a tow truck."

"You can call from my place," said Rick.

Funny, the idea of going home with Rick didn't feel dangerous at all. Exciting, yes, but not dangerous.

"Thanks, Rick," she said. "But do you think it's OK to just leave my car like this?"

"Don't worry," said Rick. "My boys here will keep an eye on it, aight?"

"Aight, man!"

"You know it!"

"Come on!" said Rick, and gestured to Helen to follow him.

"Call if you need help, Rick!" one of the guys called after them, and the others laughed.

" Fucking crackheads!" Rick muttered. "Wouldn't know what year it is... And what the hell were you doing?" he added, turning to Helen. "You were setting yourself up to get gangbanged, girl!"

"I wanted to borrow a phone," said Helen. "That tall guy asked me to come over to his place, but I felt uncomfortable with them. I don't know how I would have gotten out of there if you hadn't showed up!"

"You wouldn't!" said Rick, and showed her into a worn-down concrete building.

They got into the elevator, and he pressed button 8 – one of few buttons that hadn't been demolished.

"Just like last time we met," said Helen.

Rick looked at her and grinned quickly. Helen blushed as she remembered that afternoon. The elevator at BiK, where they had been stuck for over an hour. Her claustrophobia, Rick's strong, comforting arms, Rick's hands, his...

"This is it!"

Helen pulled her eyes away from his jeans-clad crotch, and walked with him through a dark hallway. Rick unlocked a door and let her into a small,s habby apartment with very few and very mismatching furniture. An old black-and-white TV was blurting out music videos from MTV in one corner of the room.

"It's small," said Rick, and locked the door behind them. "But atleast it's my own place, you know."

"I know exactly what you mean," said Helen. "I love having my own place, where I can stay up late, and walk around in my underwear..."

"Yeah," said Rick. "I got tired of fighting with my mum and my sis. Moved in here about 2 months ago."

"Can I use your bathroom?" said Helen.

"Sure," said Rick. "Here."

He handed her a stack of paper napkins from McDonalds. She didn't comment on it, simply figured that he was out of toilet paper, and went to the bathroom through a door to what Helen had first thought was a cupboard. It looked even creepier than the other room. Small and dark and with a smell of dirt. Helen quickly finished her business, flushed, and washed her hands – cold water, no soap – and dried her hands on her skirt. The towel that hung next to the sink looked like it would only make her dirty again.

"Can I get you something?" said Rick, when she got out. "Beer, Pepsi..."

"A Pepsi, please."

She looked around for a place to sit, but the only thing she saw was a mattress on the floor. She sat down on it and took her shoes off, so she could fold her legs comfortably. Rick handed her a Pepsi and sat down next to her with his beer.

"Where's the phone?" said Helen.

Rick handed it to her.

"I don't know any tow truck firms," Helen confessed. "Do you?"

"Nah," said Rick.

"I'll call my dad," said Helen. "He'll know."

She dialed the number, and when her father answered, she explained the situation – but left out the part about where she was. She wrote down the number he gave her on a notepad she had in her purse, and finished the call before he had time to ask any questions. She took a sip on her soda and called the number she had written down. Again, she explained the situation, and asked Rick for the address.

"Philly Square," he said, and she repeated it in the phone.

She hung up and put the phone aside.

"Thanks, Rick," she said. "They said they will be here in half an hour."

Rick nodded.

"You saved my ass back there," said Helen. "Again."

"Hey, it's a nice ass," said Rick. "It's worth saving!"

She giggled.

"So, eh... what you're gonna do?" Rick asked. "Catch a ride home with the tow truck?"

"I doubt they'd drive all the way out to my place," said Helen. "But if I could make one more phone call, I could call for a cab."

"Sure," said Rick. "Or you could save the money and take the bus."

Helen checked her purse.

"I think I'll go with your idea," she said, making a face. "When does the bus leave?"

"Runs every half hour," said Rick. "Hey, I'll go down and make sure they get your car. You wait here, and DON'T OPEN THE DOOR, aight? I take my key, I'll let myself in."

"Aight," said Helen.

Rick laughed, messed up her hair, and left. Helen couldn't find the remote for the TV, so she had to crawl over to the TV and switch the channels manually. There was nothing on TV that interested her, except for an old episode of "Frasier". She left it on and looked around. There was only one room, a small bathroom, and a tiny hall. The room she was in was small and square, had the TV in one corner, the mattress against the opposite wall, and a small cooking area to the right of the entrance. The sink was full of dirty dishes. Helen filled the sink with hot water, found some washing fluid, and started washing up. She was almost finished when Rick returned.

"You didn't have to do that!" he said.

"I wanted to," said Helen. "It's my way of thanking you."

Rick gave her a cloth to dry her hands. It was an old T-shirt. They sat down on the mattress and watched the end of "Frasier".

"The car's OK," said Rick. "The guy said they should be able to fix the damages."

"Good."

Helen finished her Pepsi. She looked at Rick. She had thought about him every now and then for the last 3 months. She had replayed the scene in the elevator in her mind late at night, with her fingers sneaking down inside her panties. She hadn't done anything like that before. A hot moment of mating, of raw fucking – and she hadn't even asked for his full name. Well, partly because he ran away so quickly...

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Why did you save me?"

"Why..? What was I supposed to do, let those crackheads pass you around like a joint?"

She put her hand on his thigh.

"You've got a good heart," she said.

"Think so?"

"And the rest of you is pretty good, too."

He raised his eyebrows and looked at her. This time, it was Helen who took the initiative. She reached forward and kissed him. He responded willingly, and she pulled him down on top of her. He pulled away from her lips and kissed her neck, her collarbone, pulled up her blouse and kissed her breasts, pulled the bra down and sucked on one of her nipples.

"Take them off me!" she panted, and struggled to get out of her blouse.

He helped her to take it off, and tore off his own sweatshirt while she unhooked the bra and tossed it across the room. His torso was thin and muscular, the kind you get from hard work rather than hours at the gym. Helen reached for him and puleld him down to her. He took her naked breasts in his hands, pressed them together, buried his face between them and inhaled her clean, fresh scent of soap and a light perfume. He worked his tongue over her nipples, moved from left to right to left... Helen rubbed her feet against his calves, couldn't reach higher because of her tight skirt. She caressed his soft, warm skin, slif her hands under the lining of his jeans, under briefs, and cupped his ass. It was tight and firm. She squeezed it, tried to pull him even closer to herself. He got up on his knees and removed the remainders of their clothes. When he dove back down, she welcomed him with her legs wide spread, and he entered her immediately, pushing himself in all the way to the balls. She hadn't imagined it, didn't remember it wrong; he really was this big and strong. She put her arms around his neck and moved her hips to meet his thrusts. He grunted in her ear, and pounded her hard and steady. Helen moaned out loud, and lifted her legs up to make him come even deeper inside of her. It was as if she had an itch inside her, an itch that only his cock could scratch. She couldn't get enough of him. He shifted his angle, and hit her G-spot. She lifted her ass up off the mattress and cried out, clinging to him.

"Did ya come, baby?" Rick mumbled, out of breath.

"Yes!" Helen moaned. "Oh, please, please, make me come again! Please, Rick!"

"Turn around!"

Helen read his mind and got on all four. He slipped himself back inside her and squeezed her butt while he thust deep into her. Helen groaned, hung her head down, tossed it backwards, moaned, moaned all the time.

"Oooh, it's so good! It feels so good!"

"You've got the sweetest pussy in the world!" Rick gasped. "Come on, baby! Come for me! Come with me, baby!"

"Oh, oh, ooooooh!"

Helen tensed up and wailed. Rick pulled out at the last minute, and jerked himself off on her ass. Helen laid down on the mattress, and he laid down next to her, with one arm under her head, spinning a lock of her hair around the fingers of his free hand. They didn't speak for a long time.

"I think you better stay the night," Rick whispered. "The last bus has already gone."

"OK," Helen purred, like a satisfied cat.

She curled up against his chest.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" she asked.

"Why?"

"I thought... perhaps... you could come and see me? At my place?"