Rick's Embarrassing Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
More Fun At The Mall
2.2k words
4.31
12.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five--Food Court & More Shopping

We got out of the store without further incident. "I'm famished," Rachel announced. "Are you?"

I should have been. I hadn't had that much breakfast because I was so keyed up. But I hadn't thought about food at all, and I didn't feel particularly hungry. My mind was, obviously, elsewhere. Walking along I felt very conspicuous, very top-heavy. What I said was, "Ma'am, I'm ready to eat when you are." There really wasn't much else to say.

"You've got to keep your strength up, Rick. Let's go to the food court." So off we went at the same determined pace she'd used when we went to Anna's store earlier. The food court was back the way we had come in. It was a large open space with tables and an arc of fast food places. Since it was past the lunch hour, it wasn't bustling, but since it was a Saturday afternoon, there was a fairly constant stream of people coming and going. Rachel picked out a table and sat down.

"Rick, be a dear and get me a chicken sandwich and some water. And get something for yourself from a different vendor. Make sure you have a large cola drink."

I set down my bag next to her seat. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am." She wanted me to go to two different sellers. Okay. I looked around for the chicken sandwich vendor. "There are several kinds of sandwiches, Ma'am," I said. What do you want?"

Rachel thought. "Grilled chicken w/lite mayo, no tomato or lettuce."

"Yes ma'am."

I had to stand behind three other people. As I waited my turn to order, I could see most people around were sneaking peeks at me, trying to figure out exactly what I was, but no one said anything.

When I got to the front of the line, I saw it was a teenaged girl taking the orders. She turned from her register to face me, and her jaw dropped open. She stared at me in shock for a long time, and I felt my face getting redder and redder.

Finally, I said, "May I order?"

That closed her mouth, but she obviously didn't trust herself to speak. She nodded her head, never taking her eyes off my bosom. It didn't help that my voice sounded shaky to me. I wanted to sound comfortable, but her staring unsettled me. I felt all eyes on me, not just the teenager staring uncomfortably at me. She looked like a guppy out of water.

I spoke again, in a more confident voice. "I need a grilled chicken sandwich with lite mayonnaise, no lettuce or tomato and a bottled water."

That seemed to wake her from her trance as she made an entry into her register/computer. "Anything else?" she asked automatically. She was focused on her register, not looking at me. I answered No. She gave me the price, and I swiped my card. Without looking at me, she handed me the water and my receipt. "You'll have to wait for your sandwich." She motioned me vaguely off to the side, still without looking.

I moved away from the register and tried to figure out what I would do while waiting. Normally, I would just look around. I would sort of watch people, not staring or gawking but just scanning, thinking of nothing or perhaps something work-related or related to what else I was doing that day. But then normally I felt pretty inconspicuous. Right now I did NOT feel inconspicuous. Then a thought popped into my head. This was what I wanted. I was feeling conspicuous. I was feeling embarrassed. I was getting what I wanted, with the promise, the very near promise I was sure, of being further embarrassed. Right there I decided to enjoy it. So I casually turned around, just as I normally would. I wanted to see who was looking and how they were reacting.

I was surprised at how few people noticed. There were several people walking purposefully from one place to another. I saw people waiting in line at the various food vendors, studying menus, talking on their phones, and generally ignoring everyone around them. In the line I had just vacated, I did see a few people look at me and quickly look away. I also saw a man and woman, a couple by the look of it, staring intently at me. I continued scanning and my eyes rested on Rachel. To my surprise, she was chatting with a man who was sitting with her. From their body language, they obviously knew each other. That didn't surprise me; Rachel knows a lot of people, as do I. Then I saw Rachel look over at me. Her friend looked over, his eyes following hers. And they both smiled, as if sharing a private joke. I had the suspicion it involved me, and I felt my face flush.

"Excuse me. Excuse me!" I turned to the sound of the voice; it was coming from the sandwich stand. "Here's your order." It was a different girl than the one who took my order.

I smiled. "Thanks," I said as I took the sandwich. I noticed that she was looking at me in wonder while at the same time trying to act as if she saw nothing out of the ordinary. I turned away and walked over to Rachel with her sandwich and water.

As I set her order down, Rachel said, "Rick, this is Brant Carlson." Brant stood up and offered me his hand. We shook and said we were happy to meet each other. He held my hand a little bit longer while he looked me over.

Then his eyes came back to mine. "You look interesting," he said. I looked up into his eyes and answered, "I suppose I do." He turned to Rachel, releasing my hand as he did so. "Well, I've got a couple of more errands to run. I think I'll take you up on your offer. Until then?" He bent down and kissed Rachel on the cheek.

Rachel pressed his hand and returned to cheek peck. "Yes, until then." And Brant was off down the main corridor. She turned to me. "What are you having?"

"I think I'll get a slice of pizza and a cola."

"Okay. See you shortly."

I headed over to the pizza stand wondering what Rachel had in store for me with Brant. Then I was at the vendor. This order went without incident. No one seemed to pay me any attention as I ordered, paid, and returned to the table and sat down to eat.

"How are you feeling, Rick?" Rachel asked.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. It has been both thrilling and embarrassing by turns, especially in the place where we bought these." I glanced down at my boobs.

"But?"

I thought for a bit. "I'm surprised," I answered, "by how little people pay attention to me. I've seen a couple of stares, and the people at the store certainly paid attention when I was on display. But in general, I'm surprised at how little attention I'm getting."

Rachel thought about that while I ate. "Are you disappointed?" she asked.

"No, no," I answered hastily. "I'm surprised, I guess, that I'm not more the center of attention with people laughing, pointing, snapping pictures, and giving me a hard time. And there has been some of that. But like now, walking across the food court, twice, nobody paid much attention."

Rachel nodded. "Well, I'm going to have to ratchet things up a bit as we go along, I guess. I, too, am surprised at how little overt attention you've gotten, but I have been watching and people are noticing. Mostly, they see you and then look quickly away."

"Finish up your drink. We need to move along." I was about halfway through my drink, though I had finished my pizza. I started sipping. "No, take the top off and drink it all down now. I don't have time to wait." It was a 32 oz. cola; so it was gonna fill me up pretty fast, but I did as instructed and swallowed it all down. And burped. Drunk fast, cola always has that effect on me. I took the remains of lunch to the trash and came back to pick up our package.

"Follow me," Rachel commanded. I did so as we headed back out into the mall. Shortly we entered another women's clothing store. Rachel strolled the aisles and displays, stopping now and again to look at various items but completely ignoring me as I trailed behind carrying my bags. I looked around and saw several women looking at me at different times, but as my gaze came to each, she looked away. No one said anything near us. No salesperson came near. The three I saw were all busy with other customers. I might have heard some whispering, but I couldn't be sure. All I knew was that I was not inconspicuous.

After maybe ten minutes of looking around, we left and headed back the way we had come. We passed the food court and the first store we had shopped in. We stopped at one of those standalone kiosks that sat in the middle of the wide mall aisles. This one sold insurance. I thought it was an odd choice until the salesman came around to us.

"May I help you?" he asked looking from Rachel to me. His gaze lingered on me, and I shifted my gaze to the back of Rachel's head. His look was appraising and made me uncomfortable.

"Yes," Rachel answered. "I believe you do notary work?"

"Yes, we do."

Rachel pulled our contract out. "Would you notarize this? I realize that we've already signed it. We are the signatories, but we would like it officially witnessed." She slid the paper to him.

He picked the paper up, a frown on his face. Then he started reading. Shortly he stopped and looked at me. "Well, well, well," he said. He went back to reading.

When he finished, he slid the paper back to Rachel. "This is most irregular. First, signatures must be affixed to a notarized document in the presence of the notary. Second, " he looked at Rachel, "I don't think this is a legally binding document. Having it notarized would not make it in any way official."

"We understand both points, Mr. Appleton," Rachel answered calmly. "The act of coming here and submitting it to you fits with my friend's request to me that he be humiliated. Is there any way you could stretch a point in this case?" He started to shake his head. "Please consider that we'll double your usual notary fee, and this document won't ever be used in a legal proceeding. And," she paused for emphasis, "Rick will do anything you ask in return for this favor." Again she paused for emphasis. "Anything."

Mr. Appleton looked at me, and I felt myself flush, wondering what he might want me to do for him, knowing that I had no choice, and already feeling terribly embarrassed by this whole thing. He stared at me thoughtfully for a long time. "Does she speak for you?" he asked eventually.

I nodded. I could not find my voice.

"No, no. That will not do. You must tell me that you want to do this and that you will do whatever I ask in order for me to notarize this." He pointed at the contract. "Speak up, man ... or whatever you are."

That last stung. I felt my self control slipping away. I took a deep breath and was conscious of the heaving of my chest. He noticed it, too. A man's eyes naturally gravitate to a heaving bosom. The breath, and his reaction to it, steadied me.

I found my voice. "Yes, sir. I will do whatever you ask if you will notarize our contract. I do this of my own free will."

He cocked an eyebrow skeptically. "Really? As I read this, you are under threat of blackmail. That doesn't sound like free will to me. I suppose she already has some evidence to use against you."

"Yes, she does," I answered, "but I gave that evidence to her of my own free will. I really do want to do this."

I could feel my knees shaking. I knew what he would want, and I had only sucked a cock twice before. And I was drunk and did it on a dare. But I hadn't done it with a stranger, and I hadn't asked to do it. This was slutty behavior indeed. I knew he would want his cock sucked, though it hadn't been mentioned yet. Unless he wanted my ass! I'd thought of that possibility, of course, but now it was different. I was finding that there was a difference between thinking about something and actually doing it.

"I see," Mr. Appleton said. He turned his gaze to Rachel. "I want him naked, and I want both of his holes. I'm off work at six. How will we do this?"

I heard Rachel talking to him, but what she said hardly registered with me. He was not only matter of fact about it, he seemed to me to have a predatory gleam in his eye. His demeanor seemed to me to have changed from affable salesman to something more sinister. He had a victim, and he was going to enjoy him.