Rick's New Job

Story Info
Rick joins Mari and her Daddy in a Threesome.
1.5k words
4.1
108.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers

He had watched her from the office across the street. He knew her schedule like clockwork. 7:45 in the morning, Mari would arrive and park in the staff parking lot. She couldn’t see Rick behind the mirrored windows as he watched her with binoculars. Mari always wore short dresses and Rick loved to see her slipping out of her car in the mornings. He loved to watch her dress pulling tightly against her thighs and riding up to only what he could imagine would be a nice panty shot if he were on the opposite side. In fact, from Mari’s vantage point, she didn’t think anyone could see her well and on occasion she would fix her stockings or bend over to pick up something she had dropped. Yes, she certainly gave Rick something to look forward to in the mornings.

Rick read the want ads daily. He had been hoping there would be an opening at the company Mari worked for. He would take any kind of job just to be near her. The closest he had ever been was 45 feet when one day he walked outside at the same time Mari was leaving for lunch. He didn’t need binoculars that day to see her breast bouncing as she quickly walked to her car. He knew there was no way that she could have been wearing a bra and he wondered to himself if she wore anything else under her silky summer dress. If only a breeze would have come along as she sank down into her car, if only.

Rick knew that if he worked at the same place as Mari that he could discover where she liked to hang out at on the weekends, where she went to buy groceries, where she went to buy panties. He could imagine accidentally bumping into Mari, apologizing profusely and then inviting her to have a cup of coffee, or a coke, or dinner, or … He knew the possibilities would be endless.

One day it happened. Mari’s company had acquired a new contract and they had an opening for a new marketing assistant. Rick applied and was interviewed. He counted the hours and the days after his interview. He hardly slept. He imagined Mari and how he would make her want him. He imagined kissing Mari, pulling her into his office. Rick thought he had died and gone to heaven when the marketing director called him back and offered him the job.

Rick was so nervous on his first day. He spent hours deciding which tie, which pair of slacks, which boxer shorts. He timed his arrival just a few minutes before Mari’s so that he could be walking near her car when she arrived. And, like clockwork, Mari arrived at 7:45. Rick was in for a treat. For once, he was at a vantage point to see Mari from a different angle when she slipped out of her car. His heart began to beat heavily as she opened her car door. She slipped her left leg out and then turned her body with her right leg starting to follow but suddenly stopping. She had forgotten to grab her purse. So, with one leg out she twisted back to fetch her purse, totally exposing what Rick had been fantasizing about for months. Mari exposed a freshly shaven pussy. Rick’s cock throbbed in excitement. He couldn’t contain himself and before he could stop he called to Mari, “Miss….”

Mari looked up, startled and seeing Rick looking at her she froze in her display. He was so cute, “who was he?” She thought to herself. Then realizing the position she was in, she gasped, but instead of putting her legs together, she only put her hand down in front of her nakedness. “Hi,” Mari said sheepishly, “My name is Mari.” Mari didn’t move as Rick walked up closer, nor did she remove her hand or put her legs together. Rick’s hardness could not be hidden.

“I’m Rick,” Rick said while looking down at Mari. “I’m new here. I wonder if you’d like to show me where the front door is?”

Mari giggled and grabbing the door handle, pulled her self up. She turned away from Rick and leaned against her car. Her dress was so short that by parting her legs, Mari caused the dress to ride up to show her butt cheeks. Mari peeked back at Rick, winked at him and said, “Honey, let me show you the back door first.”

Rick pressed up against her. He couldn’t help it. He was standing in the staff parking lot and knew that other staff members would be arriving shortly. “Mari,” he gasped, “What are you doing?” Mari rubbed her hard ass into Rick’s crotch.

“You don’t know?” Mari giggled.

“We can’t do this here,” Rick said. “We’ll get fired.”

Mari giggled and grabbed Rick’s hand, “Follow me then, Ricky.”

Mari pulled Rick into the foyer of the company building. His dick was hard and straining against his slacks. He knew everyone was looking at him. Mari pulled Rick into the elevator and pressed the top floor. The button said “Executive Suite.” “Mari,” Rick gasped as the elevator doors shut and Mari dropped to her knees in front of him. Mari savagely unzipped Rick’s fly and pulled out his stiff cock. He closed his eyes, waiting to feel her warm lips envelope his prick. Instead, the elevator door opened and Mari was pulling Rick out of the elevator by his dick. “Oh God,” Rick thought, “I know I’m gonna lose my job but this is worth it.”

Mari pulled Rick into a large meeting room. Rick looked around and was shocked to see an older gentleman sitting at the head of the table in a leather armchair. “Hi Daddy,” Mari said, letting go of Rick’s dick and skipping up to the older man. “Hi Baby girl,” the man said as he pulled Mari down to sit on his lap. “Daddy, look what I found in the parking lot, can I play with him? Would you like to play with us too?” Mari asked. Mari's father winked and nodded at Mari as she hopped off of his lap.

The older man stood up and quickly slipped out of his clothes. Mari slipped quickly out of her dress and said, “Daddy, I want you to meet Rick, Rick I want you to meet Daddy. Daddy is the CEO of our company.”

The older man walked over and shook hands with a very astonished Rick. “Son, you can call me Daddy too,” he said as he let go of Rick’s hand and grabbed Rick’s still-hard dick. “Nice Cock, son.”

“God,” thought Rick, “what kind of wet dream did I wake up in.”? Rick, unsure of what to do, reached out and grabbed Mari’s dad’s cock and gave it a friendly yank.

The older man slipped on an engineer’s cap and shouted, “All aboard the choo-choo train.” The older man laid down, face up and stiff dick up. Mary giggled and sat her wet pussy right down on her daddy’s face.

Mari wiggled and wiggled her wet pussy onto her daddy’s lips, “Open wide daddy. Come on Daddy, give me your tongue-tongue.” But Mari’s father kept his lips tight. Mari began to pout, “Daddy, I want to feel your tongue-tongue now.” Mari’s dad pushed her off of his face and stood up.

“Son, we’ve got to teach little sister here a lesson.” Mari’s father walked over to his armchair and ordered Rick to bring Mari. “Push her head down on my cock, son. Hold her by the ears and make her lips do the right thing.” Mari’s fathered ordered. Rick obeyed and holding Mari by her ears, he raised her head up and down so that Mari gave the old man a fine blow job.

When Mari’s dad came, he made a sound like a train, “Wooooo-Woooooooo.” He then jumped up, put the conductor’s cap back on and shouted, “All aboard. Mari hopped up onto her daddy’s lap and onto his cock. She rapidly slipped up and down, up and down. “Son, son?” Called the older man, “you get to ride the caboose.” Mari wiggled her ass at Rick, while still pumping daddy.

“Come on Ricky, come on stud, come on and stuff me,” Mari shouted. Rick didn’t hesitate; he climbed on aboard, slipping his hard and pulsating cock into Mari’s anal caboose. Mari wildly pumped both daddy and Rick. Rick hung onto Mari’s hips. Her father hung onto Mari's bouncing tits. Rick continued ramming his cock against Mari’s wild ass though the friction drove him insane.

Rick let go of Mari's hips and reaching up, he grabbed her shoulder. Rick pushed Mari down deeper onto her father while he buried his cock deeper into her ass.

Rick could feel Mari's anal lips going into intense spasms each time he withdrew his cock and he could feel her anal lips pucker as he slipped his throbbing cock back into her. The anal pucker was more than the swollen head of his cock could take and he shot hot cum deep inside of Mari. Mari squealed and picked up speed, causing her father to ejaculate at the same time.

As Rick lay on top of Mari, and her father he wondered to himself if maybe he might have a bit more clout with the CEO than most.

Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers