Rick's Training Begins

Story Info
Rick begins to learn what is expected of him.
2.5k words
4.38
24.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Recap: My relationship with my domineering boss had taken a turn for the interesting since the day I ordered him to service me in my office. Until that day I'd been a quiet, reserved and mousy creature at work, speaking up only when required by the demands of my position in the finance department. Now, when I looked in the mirror I saw my true self, a strong and passionate woman, brilliant and filled with life. I was heady with my new found power over Rick, and he was elated to have finally found a partner who understood how to handle him.

*

Rick truly was an arrogant bastard, I mused silently at my desk. Dealing with him had become much easier since I was now in a position to dole out discipline to my bratty submissive as I saw fit, but it didn't change the fact the man was hard to work with. I'd been planning the next stage in Rick's education for a few weeks and we were both clearly ready to step up the intensity by several notches. Distracted by my thoughts of what tonight's events would hold, I ran my hand up the inside of my leg, startled back to alertness when I felt my moistness. I brought my hand to my face and inhaled. I loved the smell of my pussy. It was fresh, sweet, musky. I thought of Rick's tongue probing its depths as he struggled to swallow my juices, my thighs locked around his head, nearly suffocating him as I came. I loved the sounds he made when I rode his face, the moans of pleasure mixed with distress as he fought for breath, the wetness of his lips around my clit when finally I would let go and he would draw me back for more.

My reverie was broken as staff began to close up their offices, making ready to leave for the weekend. I did the same, glad for the end of a long week and hungry to find out how far I could push Rick before he broke. I hoped the answer to that question was "really far" because my appetites were becoming more extreme every day, and I envisioned a world of pleasure for us both if Rick was up to the challenge.

As I hurried to the parking lot, I pulled out my cell phone and made a quick call to my friend Scott, who had volunteered to help me with my plans tonight. Scott was a good friend, one whom I trusted with my life. He was my first openly gay friend, and we had spent many nights debating why deep throating was such a turn on, the proper way to fellate a man, and if it was better to be a Top or a Bottom. With Scott I was never reserved or shy. He brought out the best in me, and he said I did the same for him. Scott was the only person I would have trusted with Rick, and I knew that he could push the boundaries tonight safely. By the time I arrived to pick Scott up at his downtown apartment I was beside myself with lust and excitement.

The drive to my house was quiet although I noted with satisfaction that Scott already had a noticeable bulge in his pants which he did nothing whatsoever to hide. The man was incorrigible and I loved him for it. Upon arriving home, I paused as I unlocked the front door. "Thank you for this. Thank you for everything. You know, I think you're the reason I finally found myself. You're the best." I kissed him on the cheek, unlocked the door and let us both into the foyer.

"I think you were ready to find yourself with or without me, my dear," he smiled warmly. "I should be thanking you. It's been ages since I've gotten properly laid and I plan to make the most of it." He paused, turning to me as he started for the spare room to get changed. "Don't worry. I won't break your precious boss. But I might steal him." Scott gave me an evil wink and disappeared into the bedroom. I loved that man. I really did.

It was nearly 6'oclock when both Scott and I met out in the kitchen for a quick bite before Rick's arrival. I had to admit, he looked good. He had changed into black jeans with a matching black tee shirt, and army style boots. With his closely cropped hair and muscular build, he looked quite intimidating, which was the plan. I walked over to where he stood by the counter and I leaned in, deeply inhaling his scent. "You smell like leather and sex. What are you wearing?"

Scott gave me a mischievous grin and shrugged, quipping, "You just want the boy to like how you smell better than he does me." He gave me a fake pout which set me to laughing. Not for the first time, I wondered if one of the results of tonight would be our twosome becoming a threesome on a more or less ongoing basis. The thought gave me mixed feelings. I didn't relish the idea of competition, but the thought of Rick having a cock shoved in his mouth, gagging as he sucked semen down his throat turned me on immensely.

At 7 pm the doorbell rang and I answered it, fully decked out in my best FemDom wardrobe. My leather bustier pressed my round breasts together and up, leaving my nipples only just concealed while my leather skirt hung just short of fully covering my ass cheeks. Boots up past my knees finished the ensemble. Rick stood there, his mouth open slightly in clear appreciation of what he saw. Stifling a blush, I drew him into the foyer and made introductions. "Rick, this is my best friend Scott. He will be joining us tonight. Now please go into my bedroom and get changed as usual. We will meet you there in 10 minutes." Rick dropped to his hands and knees and crawled into my room, making Scott's eyes widen in appreciation for how much I'd accomplished.

When Rick was out of earshot, Scott gasped, "You little dominant Bitch! I had no idea you'd gone so far in his training. Oh my God, you've been holding out on me. And he has such a nice ass, too!" I laughed, and once again congratulated myself on inviting Scott to join us that night.

Ten minutes later Scott and I entered my bedroom. As instructed, Rick was there waiting for us, black leather collar around his neck, hands folded neatly behind his back, eyes averted and downcast. "Lay on the bed now Rick. Lay sideways, so your head is just over the edge. Spread your arms and legs and wait for me." Rick quickly did as commanded, his cock beginning to swell ever so slightly. Going to my closet I pulled 4 silk scarves from my collection, tossing two over to Scott on the other side of the room. "Tie each leg to a bedpost. Make them nice and snug, I want his legs spread wide." I heard Rick's sharp inhale but other than that, he remained silent. Taking the scarves I held, I bound Rick's wrists firmly and attached them to the two posts on my side of the bed. Now his head just hung over the edge of the mattress slightly, while his legs were bound at the knees and spread wide, the remainder of his legs spilling over the side of the bed. Rick looked like an offering, and I admired the way in which his stiffening rod pulsed with each frightened breath he took.

Standing back from the bed slightly I surveyed the room, Rick tied to the bed, Scott's own raging erection about to burst forth from his jeans. "Rick, you have such a beautiful cock. Doesn't he have a beautiful cock Scott?" Not waiting for a response I continued. "I bet you'd like Scott to lick your hard dick, wouldn't you Rick?" Silence. I slapped Rick sharply across the face. "I asked you a question. Answer it." Silence. Another slap.

"Yes Mistress," came Rick's timid reply finally.

"Pardon? I can't hear what you're saying Rick. Speak up. Tell Scott what you want." I raised my hand to strike Rick again, but I needn't have bothered.

"I want Scott to lick my dick please Mistress," Rick spoke in a clear voice. "I want Scott to suck my cock." He sounded as if the words choked him. Good. But Scott needed no further invitation, immediately bending over Rick's vulnerable form and running his tongue over the head of Rick's engorged prick. A moan escaped Rick's lips as Scott wrapped his lips around the thick shaft and slowly began to take it deeper and deeper into his mouth. A strangled cry emanated from Rick, a mix of horror and shame, pleasure and hunger. He seemed on the verge of tears.

"Tell him what you need Sweetness," I cooed, stroking Rick's hair as his eyes moistened further. "Tell him what a horny slut you are."

"I'm a horny slut that needs his dick sucked."

"There now, that's better, isn't it?" I leaned down and gently kissed away Rick's tears, watching intently as Scott expertly throat fucked himself on Rick's swelling erection. I knew Rick wouldn't last long this first time, and I couldn't wait much longer myself for satisfaction. I lifted my skirt and squarely straddled Rick's inclined face, squatting ever so slightly to ensure he could do nothing but lick my soaking wet pussy. "Eat me sweetheart. Make me cum. Do it." I felt Rick struggling beneath me. His own orgasm approaching rapidly, Rick's breathing was ragged and deep. Or should have been, had his face not been buried in my twat where he was nearly drowning. I continued heartlessly, intent on my own release, grinding my dripping cunt into Rick's mouth, nose, chin. I screamed as my own orgasm overtook me and I squirted cum juice down Rick's throat, into his nose, and all over my floor. I pulled away, Rick gasping for air and crying out.

"Oh God! Fuck no!" I could see Scott swallowing what looked like great throatfuls of Rick's spunk, the head of Rick's cock still buried in the back of his throat. He continued to suck as Rick cried out, begging him to stop. Scott finally paused to look up, pleased with himself but hungrier than before.

"My turn," he said simply, walking over to my side of the bed where Rick's head lay. Scott stood before him, slowly unzipping his jeans until 8 inches of pure, unadulterated sex sprang out and slapped Rick in the face. Scott continued his torment, beating Rick about the forehead, cheeks, chin and mouth. To Rick's credit, he didn't turn his face away but tears of humiliation now streamed down his face. "I bet you're a good cock sucker," he quietly taunted. I stood still, mesmerized by my friend's ability to control the situation. "Bored now," Scott said unexpectedly, grabbing Rick by the chin and squeezing hard until Rick's mouth gaped open. Plunging his now enormous cock into Rick's trapped mouth, Scott gave a loud moan of relief and thrust his pelvis forward, effectively burying his meat to the hilt. Rick's surprised gag made a new wave of wetness stream down my legs and the persistent "gluk-gluk-gluk" sound of prick banging into tonsils drove me crazy.

"Deeper. Shove your cock deeper into his throat," I ordered in a guttural whisper, still unable to believe what I was seeing and hearing. I doubted I had ever been so turned on. When Rick began to finally show signs of resisting, I reached over and twisted one of his nipples hard. Even through his cock thickened throat I heard Rick moan with pain, and when I twisted a second time, harder, I saw Rick's jaw relax and heard the wetness of his saliva coating Scott's cock as the throat fucking renewed itself. Good boy.

I had never watched a man being face fucked before. Rick's throat actually seemed to expand each time Scott thrust his dick deep into his mouth. More thrilling was the expansion of Rick's own dick, filling and straining as its purple head leaked precum and begged for release. I walked over to the opposite side of the bed, the better to watch this spectacle of torture. My attention was again drawn to Rick's erect prick, and briefly I looked away from the activity before me to gently rake my nails down the hard, steely length of Rick's rod, flicking my thumb and middle finger against its base, making him cry out briefly and his balls quiver. I mounted him then, drawing my skirt up to my waist and letting my cunt lips engulf the head of his prick before allowing myself to sink down fully, burying the swollen member deep inside me. Leaning forward, I latched onto one of Rick's nipples and bit down until I felt him shudder and I tasted blood.

It was obvious that Scott was trying to control himself. He had stripped off his tee shirt, his jeans now pooled around his ankles, and his tight, hairless chest was covered with a sheen of sweat. I realized with pleasure that he was coaching Rick, egging him along in a low, deep voice. "That's it. Take it deep. You like my cock, don't you? Feel it opening your throat? That's right, swallow and you won't gag. Oh, you're so good at this. Suck it harder. Yes, like that. You little cocksucker, you were born to do this."

I felt like I was going to pass out. I sat up and began riding Rick's shaft in a slow up and down motion, raking my nails down his chest and leaving a roadmap of scratches. For his part, Rick seemed to love the abuse. His body pulled desperately at the restraints holding him down, as if he would explode with pleasure if movement was possible. His tongue worked feverishly to please Scott, and I felt a momentary jolt of jealousy, which made me reach up and twist Rick's nipples. "Fucking cocksucker," I breathed, slapping him across his now bleeding nipples.

Scott's movements were quicker now, deeper, punctuated with sharp intakes of breath and fewer words. I knew he would cum soon, filling Rick's hungry mouth with seed. I followed by picking up my own pace, riding Rick's cock until it felt as if I was breaking myself apart, the deep ache inside mingling with acute pleasure until I could contain myself no more. As waves of intense orgasm washed over me, I cried out, which seemed to send Scott into a paroxysm of thrusting, screaming "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" like a mantra as he shot his enormous load into Rick's waiting mouth. I felt Rick spasm beneath me, hot spurts of cum filling my raw pussy and pushing my orgasm to another level.

A moment later I had draped myself across Rick's bleeding chest, spent and sated. Scott fell forward, his now softening cock still in Rick's mouth. Rick's chest heaved as he gulped great mouthfuls of air around Scott's member. We were a mess, I thought happily, drifting into a state of half sleep haunted by images of Scott and Rick coupling, their naked bodies glistening with sweat. That's for another day, I thought with exhaustion, and smiled.