Ricky

Story Info
Dirty college boy dominates his roommate.
1.2k words
2.56
27.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One:

Hi, I'm Ricky. I am attending college to study computer programming. I have not yet met the guy with whom I will be sharing a room.

Time for some background information about me:

I am lanky, and could never be described as good looking. In fact, I am rather unattractive and on the dirty side.

To begin with, my feet could raise the living dead. They are really smelly. My body odour also rates up there with the most pungent of men. I truthfully don't give a fuck about personal hygiene. I shower when I feel like it, and brush my teeth when I remember at night.

My family is pure white trash. Dad owns his own plumbing business, and my older brother works for him. Thankfully the business flourishes, and we are far from being poor. In fact, my family are doing, a-fucking-okay.

Mom although great, is a total doormat, and purely there to obey and care for her three men.

I realized early on, that females shunned and dislike me. I wouldn't mind fucking one or two of those tight-arse bitches. I just cannot, however, be bothered with all the overreaction to my personal hygiene. So what if my hands are always dirty and I have smelly breath. They are so fucking stuck-up. If only they realized how big my cock is, they would be queuing.

I decided long ago, that abusing faggot-arse was the path for me. I have turned this into an incredible art form. I would always find a likely target, and then blackmail him in some or the other way. After that, Bingo! All my sexual needs were taken care of.

With all my practice, I can smell a faggot at three hundred paces. My last little pussy boy was fan-fuckin-tastic. He was this pretty little faggot who lived two houses down from me. One day, when I arrived at his house unexpectedly, he was wearing his mommy's clothing and make-up. After a few photos with my mobile phone, he became my bum-boy for two years.

Chapter Two:

Back to the present:

My possible victim arrives late the following day at college. The look of despair on his face when he encounters me is priceless. You would think that he just stepped in a pile of dog shit. I am clearly not whom, he was hoping to share a room with.

I am totally entranced, because I could smell faggot potential oozing out of him. All I have to do is find an angle to enslave him.

Like me, he is also a smoker. What delights me, is finding out that his family are not very well off. They are busting their balls to put him through college. I have enough pocket money for five people. His financial encumbrance may be a great advantage to me. Time would tell if my prediction is correct.

When I take my shoes off, it looks like he is going to gag. I am totally delighted. I make a point of getting really close to him, and clearly see my bad breath overwhelming his delicate little nostrils. I am having a hard time deciding what about me, disgusts him most. The look on his face, as he observes my dirty underpants, is absolutely awesome.

His constant glances at my very coarse hands, is also a source of amusement to me. Pretty boy looks like he has arrived in hell. Breaking him is going to be the high point of my existence. I am going to have a great deal of fun in the weeks, and months, ahead.

Three weeks later, and my dreams are coming true. Sweet smelling Bobby has run out of pocket money. Having arrived a day after all the other students, he has not been able to secure a student job. He is therefore not able to supplement, the very meager pocket money that he receives from his parents. He continually tries to acquire work, but to no avail.

Bobby asks if he can bum a cigarette off me. I regard him for a minute or two, and retrieved a cigarette from my pack. I twirl it elaborately around the inside of my foreskin, and place it before him.

Without waiting for a reaction, I move to my desk to continue with my homework.Out of the corner of my eye I see him place it in his mouth five minutes later, before lighting up.

For the following few days this ritual ensues. After his paltry amount of pocket money arrives a week or so later, he is able to afford his own cigarettes again. Two weeks later, however, the ritual resumes.

After a few days of the foreskin twirling, I decide to advance to the next level. I twirled the butt of the cigarette around my smelly butt-hole, before placing it before him. This time it takes a while longer. True to form, however, he is lighting up the smoke within twenty minutes. This new ritual continues for the following few days.

I decide to up the ante. I offer him an entire pack of cigarettes. All he has to do however is lick both my smelly feet clean. He observes me for a while, before getting to his knees, and starts licking as I command. I make him lick my feet for at least twenty minutes. I just love my total dominance, over this new little bunny.

Chapter Three:

After a few days of pleasure, he regrettably receives his next stipend. Two weeks later, thankfully, this income also comes to an end. The next two packets of cigarettes I give Bobby, further escalates my level of control. My cocks, and balls, are introduced into the equation. Being as smelly as I am, Bobby really has quite an ordeal on his hands.

When I pull my foreskin back, I can see him visibly wince. Like I care! I make him clean every bit of cock-cheese off my glans, before he services my balls. If he thinks this is going to be a quick and easy affair, he is in for a surprise. I insist that he takes his time and enjoy twenty minutes of cock-worship, before I hand over his reward.

Two days later, and my smelly butt is introduced. Bobby really takes strain with this new development. Tough shit! If you want the smokes, you pay the price. Again, I make him service me for twenty minutes. With hands firmly on his head, I make sure that I am getting my money's worth, as I push my backside into his face. I am really enjoying every second of his payback.

My feet, cock, and arse, are being regularly serviced over the next few days. Even my dirty fingers, are introduced for good measure. Bobby has become my slave of pleasure. I am sensing that my smelly disposition, is finally meeting with his approval. Bobby's participation is becoming almost peremptory. The following night I turn Bobby over, and fuck the living shit out of him.

He is growing to love grunge, and I can start to feel his total immersion into my existence of filth. He is even starting to surprise me. It is strange how people can change. I am looking forward to three, glorious years at college.