Rico and the Lonely Slut

Story Info
Housewife lures male slut into her home.
1.4k words
3.9
24.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since I had any good sex with my husband. It was the usual foregone conclusion; with him making time to *talk* to me a half hour before he wanted sex. Then we move on to him asking if I will come to bed with him, and then there he is jumping into bed naked waiting for me to join him, and his ten seconds of foreplay before he annoyed me to death with his technique. There was absolutely no spontaneity anymore, and our sex life was becoming dull and monotonous. What is a housewife to do? I'm bored, lonely, and extremely horny for a good fuck! I decided that taking matters into my own hands on a regular basis was not enough for me. I needed a man. I needed an earth shaking experience rather than the small tremors I had been giving myself. I needed a plan.....

Being stuck at home alone with no way out in sight, I knew that my plan had to start from home. I knew we had tons of neighbors, and I had windows without any blinds. I began by checking out the local meat. One guy caught my eye rather quickly. Rico. He was a very tall good looking stud of a man, who had all the cheap sluts on the block after his talents. I had seen a different woman in his apartment every night this week, and I knew that his reputation as a fabulous lover had to be well deserved.

Luckily, he was not hard to trap. It started out with me making sure to pass by my open window with nothing on. I did this frequently, in the hopes he would glance up and see my large and firm naked breasts staring back at him through the window. My window ends at the waist, and even though I was butt naked standing in front of it, you can not see my lower half. After one or two days of standing there waiting for him to walk by, I saw him. He walked by, glanced up at my window, and saw me standing there, naked, ready and wet for him. Rico was highly aroused, as he could only see her tits, and her erect nipples and he wondered to himself how her pussy was shaved.

I did not hesitate once I saw he was interested in what he saw. I immediately licked my finger, and traced a path from one set of my full lips, down the next, making sure I took my time getting there. By the time I had reached the middle of my tits, he was dick was rock hard, and he was trying not to reach down and stroke it, as I so desperately wanted to do right at that moment. I leaned back, and draped myself on the butchers block in the kitchen, and let him see where my finger was headed next. I sat spread eagle on that block, and licked my finger once again.

I then traced the outer rim of my pussy with my fingers, and he could see how wet I was getting just from putting on this show for him. I was rubbing my tit at the same time, alternating rubbing my hard nipple, and squeezing my full boob. I was so turned on, I had to have been dripping juice all over the floor. I inserted a finger and then two. I was eagerly finger fucking myself for Rico; imaging it was him who was thrusting his fingers back and forth in my pussy. He was very close to the window at this point, wanting to see the detailed conclusion to the play I was putting on for him. I arched my back, and had an orgasm so strong, that I was screaming his name! I was yelling OH RICO, YES YES YES!!

Rico's eyes widened, and he knew it was time. He walked right through the unlocked door, and right over to me. I was breathless from my experience ten seconds ago, but I was quickly becoming hot and ready for more! He walked over, and immediately stuck his fingers into my hot and very wet pussy. He remained fully clothed for the time being, and I didn't mind. He was rubbing my breasts hard, and fiercely fucking me with his hands. He then got down on his knees, and thrust his tongue into my cunt, which was swollen from intense desire. His hands were on my thighs, holding my legs open as wide as he could for a better view, while he licked up all my juices. Then he inserted his tongue into my wet pink cunt. He flickered it in and out at first, and then moved on to deep thrusting with it. He stopped now and then to nibble on my clit, which had me so intoxicated, my eyes rolled up into my head while I laid there and enjoyed his technique. I couldn't help myself any longer, and my body stiffened, and I came with a force so hard, that I shook with delight.

Rico could not wait anymore either. He took off his pants, and shoved my head onto his dick. I was on my knees, with my hands on his ass, swallowing every inch of his cock, pushing on his ass to make sure he got it all the in. Rico was thrusting his hips back and forth along with me, and moaning with pleasure. He was telling me all the things I wanted to hear. "Suck my fat dick you whore, suck it all down." He was thrusting harder and harder while yelling "Suck it you fucking slut", until I felt his balls spasm, and he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed his cum, and then licked his dick to make sure I didn't miss one drop.

Rico then ordered me to crawl into the living room, to find a flat surface to fuck me on. I crawled in, swaying my ass back and forth like an alley cat, when he reached down and pushed me down hard onto the rug. He penetrated his dick inside me, forcing it in as hard as he could. He was pumping in and out of me with great intensity. He was fucking me hard and fast, just the way I liked it. He kept saying "You like that bitch?" I could only scream YES! "You want more bitch?" Again, I screamed YES! Then he pulled his dick out of my cunt, and sprayed his cum all over my ass.

After our intense sex act was completed, we rested a few minutes, and then I saw his dick get hard again. It had been so long since I had been fucked properly, and I was not about to let an opportunity go to waste. Rico told me I had been a very bad girl, and I needed to be punished for what I had done. He sat down on the couch, and pulled me down over his knees. He spanked my ass a few times, sending waves of pleasure through my body, and then he stopped. He was probing my cunt from behind with his fingers, being gentle now. He was fingering me lightly, and then rubbing my clit. He then jerked me up, and took me over the wall, which he pushed me up against harshly. He let me stand there a few moments, untouched, and shivering with desire. He then came up behind me, and put his arms around me and grabbed my waiting tits.

He was groping them, and biting on my shoulder at the same time. I could not take waiting any longer, and I begged him, "Please, fuck me now!" He reached down, and put his hands on my thighs, and slid his cock inside my throbbing pussy. He was plunging his dick in and out, while I was yelling at him to fuck me harder. He did, and I was moaning and writhing with him, my face practically forced into the wall. A wave of total pleasure went through my body, and I yelled "Don't stop, I'm cuming, I'm cuming NOW!" He didn't stop until my body relaxed after my intense orgasm, and I felt his body stiffen and his balls throb up against my ass. He shot his cum into me, and then we both stood there for a few minutes, catching our breath.

What do you say to a guy you don't know, whom you've just had the fuck of your life from? Rico said "I'll be walking by your window again soon."

And the only reply I gave him was "Fuck you, I'm married." I was done with him for the moment, and I just HAD to let him know just who used who.