Riddick

Story Info
A short fanfiction from my favorite movie Pitch Black.
746 words
3.5
8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes fly open fear chasing me to consciousness. I struggle with my buckles pulling free from my nightmares. I try to control my rapid breathing so not to wake the others. My skin is slick with sweat from the warm metal ship. I run my hands over my hair still tightly wrapped up with a hair tie and look around at the other bounty hunters. Then my eyes land onhim.Our latest pick up. His reward is higher than any other I have seen, if we bring him back dead. But his price doubles if we keep him alive. There is not one planet that doesn't want him. I watch him sleep tied and bound to a chair, both arms extended out away from him. I slowly walk forward, drawn to him. I bend down over him taking in his sight and smell. Starting at the base of his tight black tank top Just inches away I run my face and hands over his stomach and chest bringing myself closer to him. I turn to look at the other men, waiting for one of them to stir or wake. When none of them move I turn back to the fugitive, my hands draw closer but don't touch his sweaty, muscular shoulders as I straddle his right leg. I bring my face to his, still not touching him in fear he will wake up and bring my hands to his face. My hands explore him without touching and I bite my lip feeling the danger and excitement stir in me. I look from his clean shaven face and head, to his sculpted lips, then to his black goggles.

The folk lore that surrounds him is that he can see in the dark. He made a deal with some prison doctor to fix his eyes so he can see people sneaking up on him at night. The only down side is light sensitivity causing him to wear the black round glasses, secured around his head by a black band. I bring my fingers around each eye and slowly lift them moving them up on top of his head. Suddenly his eyes open exposing the glossy silvery color. I hold back a shriek and try to pull away bringing my hands to the pipes above me but his legs close around mine holding me in place. Fear courses through me but my eyes are locked on his.

"Do you know you grind you teeth in your sleep?" He asks me with a low rough voice. Fear and desire course through my body at his voice. The muscles in his arms strain as he leans forward with a smile. "Sexy." My lips part in disbelief and for a moment I am completely lost in that one word. Heat radiates in me and my skin starts to burn where his legs are holding me captive.

My hands fall away from the pipes as I lean forward bringing my lips to his before I can think of what I am doing. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers over the hard muscles of his back. Our lips connect and our bodies press together. His lips are gritty and taste of sweat and blood, but I love it. My lips part and his tongue presses into my mouth. I lift my leg from between his and straddle his waste, sitting on top of his growing passion. My hands leave his back and slid under his shirt feeling his every muscle, slowly I pull up his shirt. I break my lips away from his and run my tongue along his neck kissing his jaw. His head tips back and his arms pull on the tight restraints. The rattling of the chains clears my foggy head and I look to his face. Reality sets in and I realize what I am doing. I force my hands to leave his skin and his head lifts as I recoil from him. I pull down his shirt and step away from him looking to the other men. I run my hands over my hair again feeling over heated.

"All still sound asleep." He growls at me, catching me in his constraining gaze. I take in a sharp breath fighting the urge to jump him. Heat still courses through me and sweat runs down the back of my neck, but I turn away and return to my sleep chamber thinking of the money.