Ride Her Bareback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers

I've just been fucked and have Mike's cum in my pussy. He is leaving now. Luv u. xxxxx

Just reading those words gave me a rock hard erection. I waited for Mike to appear and we had a brief word before he left. Not surprisingly he seemed very happy.

"You'll have to speak to Kim, but as far as I was concerned it was wonderful. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. She's a gorgeous woman, you're very lucky to have her."

I said goodbye to Mike and then headed up in the elevator. I was pleased with what Mike had said because I really did want this to have been an exciting and fulfilling experience for Kim.

I soon got to our room and opened the door with my key card. The room was lit by a single lamp and Kim was sat up in the bed with the characteristic soft, blurred expression of a woman who has just had sex. We stood looking at each other for a moment.

"Well...?" I asked.

"Well what?" she teased.

"You know what I mean," I said with an amused smile.

"I've had a good time if that's what you mean."

"And what did having a good time involve?" In reply Kim pulled the sheets to one side and spread her legs giving me a clear view of her pussy. Her cunt lips were still gaping from the passage of Mike's cock and her pussy hairs were matted with a mixture of Mike's cum and her fuck honey. I began to undress.

"Is it alright if I make love to you?"

"Yes I'd like that, I want you to make love to me." I undressed hurriedly and moved between Kim's legs. My cock slid smoothly into her and I savoured the exquisite feel of her recently fucked cunt.

"How does it feel to be an experienced woman?"

"Nice, very nice. I thought I might regret it and feel awful, but I don't."

I began to thrust into her but the excitement was too much and I groaned, kissed Kim passionately and added my load to the store already inside her pussy. I have to say that it wasn't so much the feel of Kim's lush slit which made me cum, rather the knowledge that only a few minutes ago another man had emptied his balls inside my wife's sweet married pussy.

We lay together without speaking for a while, then I asked Kim to tell me how it had been. She said at first it had been a bit awkward, but then it all happened very quickly.

"Somehow I ended up backed up against a low unit. Mike's hand slid up the front of my dress and he pulled my knickers to one side and started to finger my pussy. I was very wet and he must have realised how turned on I was because he unzipped his trousers, took his cock out and rubbed it against my pussy lips. Then it was one single smooth thrust and he was inside me."

"How did it feel having another man's cock inside you?"

"I almost fainted the sensation was so intense. I mean it's been all those years and you're the only man who has ever fucked me, and now here I was wedged up against the wall in a hotel bedroom with my legs spread and my knickers pulled to one side to allow a stranger's cock to penetrate me. We fucked like that for a while then without any warning Mike gave a massive groan and I felt his prick jerk and jerk inside me, maybe six or seven times and that lovely warm, wet feeling when a man fills you with cum.

We stayed jammed up against the wall for a while and to be honest I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I did wonder whether he'd finished and was going to leave. But then he undressed me and we got into the bed.

We lay there in a friendly, companionable way for a while, but the temptation to touch his cock was irresistible. Yours is the only one I know and I wondered what Mike's felt like. So I slid my hand down and caressed him. At first he was soft, so I cupped his balls and gave them a squeeze because I know you like that. It definitely worked for him as well because almost straight away he started to grow. So I took hold of the shaft and began to pump it.

I hadn't been doing that long when he pushed me onto my back, got between my legs and slid his cock into me again. At first he fucked me with slow, deep strokes and I could really feel his cock inside me, then he picked up speed and I couldn't help it, I came and he urged me on which only made it more intense. He slowed down again, but after I'd come back down to earth I asked him to take me from behind because that's my favourite position. So I went on all fours and he took me doggy style. I do like a big cock fucking me from behind."

"Oh he had a big cock did he?" I exclaimed.

"No bigger than yours, but nice, very nice. And he really rammed it in to me. It wasn't long before he warned me that he was going to cum, so it was my turn to urge him on. I dug my nails into his backside and told him to do it, to cum inside me and fill my pussy with his sperm. He gave a final brutal thrust and I felt his prick spasm inside me and the wonderful feeling when a man pumps his sperm into you.

We lay there and chatted for a while, but I was aware of you waiting in the bar, so I told Mike that it had been wonderful, but it was time for him to go."

It had been years since I had come twice in one session, but Kim's account had left me with a rock hard erection and I knew I had to have her again. I spread her legs, moved so that the bulbous tip of my prick rested against her cunt lips, then leaned into her and revelled in the slippery feel of her cum filled pussy.

She already had three loads of cum in her pussy, so I thought it best if I kept this bout short and sweet. I gave it to her quite forcefully and warned her that her pussy was going to get another load of cum.

"Do you like having two men's cum inside you?"

"Yes," she gasped. "But don't stop, keep fucking me. Go on, cum inside me, fill my cunt with your sperm."

She pulled me close and ambushed me by sticking a finger up my backside. I was defenceless against that and surrendered myself to the sensations as I pumped another load of sperm into my wife's sweet married pussy. At the same time Kim's body bucked and reared beneath me as the waves of a massive orgasm shuddered through her.

We lay together for quite a while, but then slowly tidied ourselves, before settling down. Kim must have been exhausted because she fell asleep almost straight away.

We woke later than normal and eventually wondered downstairs and had a leisurely breakfast with the few people who were left in the dining room. We didn't talk about the events of last night, though when I said to Kim that we had time for a bit more sightseeing she said that after last night what she really fancied was a lazy day doing nothing in particular. So we slowly sorted ourselves out and then checked out of the hotel at midday.

It was a three hour drive back home and after a while Kim closed her eyes and seemed to be asleep. From time to time I glanced at the attractive woman resting next to me. It seemed highly likely that she still had sperm from two men in her vagina. I found that thought exciting and, somewhat to my surprise, oddly comforting.

I've read that one of the reasons why men like to share their partner is because it confirms that she is an attractive woman. I must admit I do like the thought of other men looking at Kim and thinking how gorgeous she is and how they would love to slip her panties off, spread her legs and experience the velvet grip of her lush pussy. I don't like to think of her as being past it, I want other men to agree with me that she is incredibly sexy.

It seemed clear that that had been a motive for me, but in all honesty it was secondary to my desire to fuck my wife immediately after another man had cum in her pussy. So I suspect that some form of sperm competition was at the heart of my desire to share her.

But it was more complicated than that because it was also important to me that Kim had a good experience. When I first mentioned the possibility of her having sex with someone else I did think there was a chance she would jump at the opportunity. I know that if I'd only ever slept with one woman I would wonder what others are like. However Kim didn't seem to have any curiosity in that respect, as far as she was concerned one man was probably very like another.

In bed that night I got her to describe it all over again and inevitably it excited us both and we ended up fucking once more. Laid on top of her, thrusting between her thighs, I asked her if she would do it again.

"I might," she said with a quiet smile. "Not as a regular thing, but if the circumstances were right and you were agreeable, then yes I might."

"Next time I want to watch. I want to see you being fucked."

"I'm not sure that I'm ready for that. Let me think about it. Does it really turn you on that much?"

"Yes it does. I can't explain it, but that text from you saying I've just been fucked is the most erotic thing I've ever read."

Just saying those words was enough to take me over the top and my prick jerked and jerked as I fired another load of sperm into Kim's velvet pussy.

tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
86 Comments
DarrylCDarrylCabout 1 month ago

That was a very sexy story. I loved it. I wish I wish he could have watched. That is the most intense situation that I have ever been in myself. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, please keep writing- you are very talented evoking relatable erotic scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just come off the phone with my teary 43 year old PA Sally whose January “blue” Monday involved morning sickness, tender breasts to go with a missed period and her admonishing me for my recklessness the night of my firms Christmas party when I persuaded Sally to have a pre party drink at my hotel straight after work, come to my room for a Christmas kiss when the large gin and tonic affected the normally conservative married lady with grown kids and she allowed her 35 year old boss to remove her white cotton panties and tan tights and enter her for a quickie when I unloaded a good weeks worth of cum into her unguarded vagina - millions of the little baby makers - oh, what a release. The pretty and elegant brunette also orgasmed very intensely and we kissed meaningfully for ages before showering and dressing for the evening. I couldn’t believe how wet Sally felt even before sex and she tasted delicious. Her older husband made love to her once fortnightly and they used condoms for contraception. Although worried about what we’d just done, a few glasses of wine at dinner relaxed her such that when we returned to the hotel room, Sally was incredibly sexed up and vocal and during dinner, she whispered into my ear that, despite the shower, she felt my sperm dribble and leak into her best satin panties and expensive sheer tights she had changed into. I promised to buy her new ones. As I had been without a girlfriend for some months, I was really loaded and always produced a lot of cum anyway, and we made love after I undressed her again, her eyes opened in amazement when I came and she described the feeling as a “splish-splosh sensation. I did the hat-rick first thing in the morning and Sally really gasped as we both enjoyed the unbelievable release.

I’ve persuaded Sally that I love her, to have the baby and blame the faulty condom for the surprise pregnancy- she won’t leave her family but does love me and I can help financially as I am a Partner in the profitable City firm. Despite the age difference, Sally turns me on incredibly and I can’t wait to taste her milk filled breasts after the birth, and possibly spunk another late baby into her while she’s still fertile - that’s certainly my intention.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I collected my 44 year old brown eyed brunette wife, Karen from the airport after she returned from a hen weekend in Budapest where she was minding our 21 year old daughter. Having dropped our daughter off at her flat, I was desperate to make love to Karen as my mind had been running wild during her absence and pleaded with her to allow me to bareback her irrespective of the consequences, and to my surprise she agreed. I took her straight into the bedroom and yanked down her barely there tights and white panties, and just thrust into her only about a dozen thrusts before cumming intensely and kissed her like never before.

As we cuddled, I apologised for cumming so quickly told her I loved and missed her. When I asked whether all the ladies had behaved, Karen revealed that sex had occurred with some Hungarian hunks and I said I hoped the young ladies had been careful, Karen started to cry and said it had been the older married ladies who should have known better who hadn’t been careful and recklessly made love, or just fucked without contraception and that included her (4 times Karen allowed a guy half her age to flood her vagina with copious volumes of sperm). Of course I was stunned but also a little turned on and we discussed options.

As there was no way we could live without one another and Karen and it was too late for the morning after pill, we waited to see whether she had conceived and agreed abortion was not an option. Karen was made pregnant by her young lover and we had our third child which, over time, was obviously not mine.

Our marriage survived and Karen allowed me to splash a fourth baby into her at 46.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Such an awesome read. My 42 year old wife Gill and I have just returned home from the maternity ward with our fourth child which was the outcome of my recklessness the night I picked her up from her Christmas party at a hotel and noticed a few other intelligent husbands ensuring that they would be taking their drunk wife’s to bed that night rather than one of their colleagues. Gill’s firms parties are notorious for adulterous encounters and each Christmas one or more of her colleagues end up pregnant - not necessarily the younger one ending up dumb and full off come- a number of 40 pluse married ladies are regularly impregnated by lovers.

Gill was dressed sexily and has a great figure, and was incredibly hornie as I pulled down her cream panties and sheer tights, went down on her and then just thrust into her before she realised I wasn’t wearing a condom ( Gill wasn’t on the pill)- as she had just come, she was too far gone to notice and told me to have a good cum- which I did. I just spunked about a weeks worth into her. I was driven by pure primal lust and I suspect my sperm count was at its peak at party time in case someone else dumped a load in her. I had never experienced just a pleasurable orgasm before and was amazed by how much baby cream I managed to produce.

Gill was initially furious when she missed her period and I was sent off for the snip.

I continue to chauffeur my attractive brunette wife on such corporate events!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories