Ride Home

Story Info
Layla is unforgettable.
1.4k words
3.71
129.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some things in life are truely unforgetable, for me, it was my first time I had sex.

I was 18 years old and it was senior year and after years of saving I finally was able to buy myself a car. I hated my school I went to since all the kids there were rich and snobby which i was not. I had a really close friend and while they partied we went out together and drank and had lots of fun terrorizing neighborhoods. There was a girl in my school named Layla who I had gained an interest for. She had long black hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and lips that could make anyone loose it. The way she moved grabbed my attention the most.

I had heard rumors that she was a lesbian so automatically I was turned on but at the same time depressed since i liked her alot. I was friends with one of her close friends Amanda who I had a past with but nothing more than a few occasions of oral sex and kissing. I had no way of talking to Layla because for one I was too shy, and secondly I could never get the proper words to flow from my tongue.

One day Amanda asked me for a ride home and her friend Layla needed a ride too. Since Amanda lived close to school than Layla did, she was dropped off first. As Layla approached the front seat, her fragrence and posture caught my attention and made me very excited. I thought to myself that when I get home I'm going to need to jerk off to the thought of her.

Sitting next to my in the front with her short skirt and sexy legs she started to talk to me and said, " Amanda told me that you like me." This shocked me because I was beyond embarrassed and I had no way of getting out of this situation. I said yes I did out of panic and she said, "thats good because over the past few years I have always liked you and wondered when you were going to talk to me and ask me out." This shocked me even more, but nothing could come close to what was yet to happen.

When I pulled up to her house, she asked me to come inside to watch a movie. I agreed and I parked the car and followed her into her house. She lived in a very small town house painted in white with a beautiful landscaped of rose bushes. When we entered her house, she took off her shoes and directed me upstairs to her room. I was so nervous at the time since I had no idea what was going to happen once we entered her room.

I walked in and was overwhelmed with her fragrance that filled her room. As she went to the bathroom, I looked around and saw a pair of panties lying on the ground. Naturally I picked them up and took a sniff that almost made me cum. When she returned she put in the movie which was a Richard Prior comedy tape. This made me very uneasy since he has the tendancy to be very obscene.

She told me to take a seat on her bed next to her, which I did and she asked me if I would give her a massage. Without hesitation I agreed and she lied down on her bed. I began rubbing her shoulders and back and to my surprise she grabbed the remote and turned the t.v. off. She turned around and faced me and told me to rub her thighs. At that moment I was nervous but the steam was flowing off as I became more comfortable. I rubbed her thighs and she kept telling me to go higher until i was just below her sex. As I massaged her left thigh she grabbed my hand and directed it right to her sex. This was it, I was in.

I could not believe what was happening, the girl I have always dreamed about was lying down in front my of letting me finger her. At that moment I got into it and puller her panties down to reveal a beautiful pussy that was groomed very well. I looked at her and she shook her head as i made my way to her sex and began eating her out. This was not my first time eating a girl out and she tasted like nothing I have ever had before. Within 3 minutes of me tongue fucking her, she orgasmed, which almost made me cum at the noise she made.

I backed away and she took off her blouse revealing a pick bra which she unsnapped to reveal a beautiful set of c-cup tits. She came over to me and took of my shirt and began kissing me. I don't think my dick could have gotten any harder until she reached into my pants and began stroking my 7 inch shaft. She bent her head down undoing my pants at the same time and began downing me like Jenna Jameson would. I was in disbelief and I asked her when her parents were coming home and she told me 8 with my dick her in mouth.

When I was almost at the verge of exploding, she pulled away and pushed me down on my back. She got on top of me and lowered herself over me fitting right on my dick. I almost lost it as I looked into her eyes as she said," Now its time to fuck." We didn't use a condom because she was on the pill as she informed me of after she began riding me. I didn't care, I was still in disbelief as to what was happening.

She rode me for a good 10 minutes and then stopped and got off. She got down on all fours beside me and told me that she wanted to me fuck her in the ass. I was in shock, this was my first time having sex, let alone having anal sex. I spit on my dick a few time and began pressing my self into her opening, which had no problem getting in since this region had been used before. I pounded her ass as hard as i could and she screamed out, "Oh yes, fuck my ass! Ya, fuck it!"

I was coming near my climax when i realized I didn't want to cum in her ass. I pulled out and turned her over and plunged my dick into her pussy without warning. She loved every bit of it and had an orgasm right on my dick. She stuck her feet in my face as i fucked her and i sucked on her toes, which I love doing since I have a foot fetish.

At that point I couldn't hold it any long between her toes in my mouth and me fucking her sweet pussy. I screamed out, " Ohhhh, I'm gonna cum!" and she said, "Ooooo yay baby, fill my pussy up!" And I did. I shot load after load into her pussy and withdrew to watch it leak out. To my suprise she stuck her fingers into her pussy and licked the cum off her fingers. This turned me on.

Since we were finished she cuddled up and she told me that she wanted to do something special for me. I had no idea what this was since I had felt spent. she told me to lie down and she began giving me head again. To my amazement my dick stood right up only after a half hour break. she then released and scooted her self back and began giving me a footjob! I could not believe what was happening!

It only took nearly 5 minutes before I blew my load all over her feet. At that moment she told me to lick it up and feed it to her. I have never put cum in my mouth before but I gladly accepted and kissed her as she swallowed the cum off my tongue.

After that day, we made it into a daily routine fulfilling each others greatest fantasies. We are now both 22 and are married so I guess all we needed was a little sex to break the ice.