Ride Home from Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhhhmmmm hmmmmm," Joanna responds and the humming from Joanna's mouth sends white-hot sparks of pleasure up my cock, up my spine, straight to my brain.

I immediately react by grabbing his fucking head and just slamming this dick-hungry slut up and down on my cock. Joanna was not anywhere near negligent in his dick-swallowing, sloppy-slurping duties, but I had to take control. I start slamming his fucking head up and down on my cock. What I didn't realize at this point was that even while I'm telling him what a woman he looks like, he'd taken his cock out and was stroking it really fucking hard. This threw me off a little bit, but he looked up at me and his eyes told me - as he's slurping on my cock - that my telling him what a woman I thought he was just turned him on all the more.

Testing my theory, I ask, "Do you like being called Joanna, you little whore?"

Popping my cock out of his mouth, he simply replies (in a sweet bitch-like voice), "Yes, sir. I'd love for you to call me your girl." And just like that, he's, I mean she's right back on my cock.

"OK, Joanna, you can be my sweet little girl for now, but you're NOT my girl. You're my nasty little, pig-faced, whore-mouthed, dick-licking, ball-sucking girly-girl bitch, get it?!"

Again she responds emphatically with the "Mhhhmmmm hmmmmm," and just starts sucking harder and harder on my pole. I don't know how to this point I haven't cum - I really do have a lot of come stored up in my balls - but I'm starting to get driven over the edge. As I'm wondering how much longer I can hold on, Joanna just takes fucking control, puts each hand underneath either of my knees, picks my legs up and slams her tongue right into my asshole.

It's like I didn't know what to expect at all - which obviously I didn't - but I've got this tongue up my ass. She didn't lick around the rim, she didn't kiss my cheeks or play around the rosebud; she stuck her tongue straight in my ass and just started plunging in and out. I'd never had a tongue up my ass before and it was just the sexiest fucking thing I ever experienced, this slithering, slobbering tickling fucking joy-wand delicately and insanely driving into my asshole - it was the hottest fucking thing I could imagine. Before I knew what the fuck was going on, I started to feel myself come.

I quickly regained composure of myself, threw my feet down, grabbed the back of Joanna's head, stood up a little bit and fucking screamed, "HERE IT COMES YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH, OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND LOOK AT ME, YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

Joey looked at me like a kid who finally got his ice cream after doing all his chores, adoringly even - he was so grateful to have made me come that his gratitude showed in his eyes, which was so perfect because that's exactly where I aimed my first shot. I couldn't even say anything intelligible; I simply groaned and yelled as I blasted my first huge rope of cum onto Joey's face, "takeityoufuckingfaguuhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhgggrrrgrgrrgraahahhhuuunnnnnnhhhh!"

After my first blast of cum - and just as I was thinking to do the same thing -Joey grabs my cock w/ his right hand (as he's stroking his own cock to orgasm with his other) and slams it into his mouth, again taking it all the way down his throat. In sync with that, I just pound away at his face; I grab his fucking-faggot-ears and fuck his face for all its worth while he hungrily, greedily pulls on my cock with his mouth, vacuuming up the come from deep within my balls. I look down at him and as he's looking up at me, happily, with come-covered eyes and face, I notice he's jerking his cock and coming all over the floor of the van himself.

"Yeah, yah fuckin' fag, blast your fucking spew because you're so fucking turned on by sucking my fucking man-meat and eating my choad. Take it all you fucking bitch and spunk it out your own dick!" I'm still coming at this point and he's just slurping and slurping away. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I'm totally fucking lost in ecstasy from this true professional of eating man-juice.

"God, you are such a good cocksucker! You are the best fucking cocksucker ever to have sucked my cock, you fucking faggot!"

"Mmmmmhhhhh Hmmmmmm," he hums into my cock, causing one last twitch from my dick to feed him more spunk.

Joey then pulls my cock out and just starts smacking himself all over his face...he's rubbing my cock in my spew all over his face and then popping my cock back in his mouth to make sure he sucks all the cum from his face - now on my cock - into his hungry fag throat.

"God, you're fucking good!" is all I can manage.

"Thank you," he says over and over again as he starts massaging my balls while dick-slapping himself with my cock. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, my big fucking man."

We let this all settle down for a minute. Joey goes up and gets a couple of smokes, which we enjoy together on the couch, both our cocks hanging out.

"I enjoyed the fucking hell out of that!" I tell him.

"I knew you would...do you feel weird now?"

"A little bit, I guess," I admit. "I'm not crazy about your cock hanging out, but no doubt, dude, that was the single best blowjob of my fucking life."

"Well, thank you. As much as you've told me you've never gotten a '10,' I guess that means I did OK."

"Joey, you did way fucking better than OK. THAT FUCKING BLOWJOB GOES TO ELEVEN!"

We both crack up at the Tap reference and sit a little quietly, enjoying the cigarettes and not worrying about too much else.

Eventually, he offers, "want me to suck it again?"

As awesome as that actually sounds to me, I decline. "No, thanks dude - I have to savor this for a little while. I don't want to sound weird, but I don't want to do this again too soon. Not because I feel weird or gay about how much I enjoyed it, but because I really want the absolute fucking enjoyment of that to sink in, you know?"

"Yeah," Joey nods, "I understand...can't get too much of a good thing, right?"

"Right."

We decide to get back up into our seats and continue our journey back to the highway, down the pike to the 'burgh....until we see a sign up ahead which reads, "next exit 5 miles" and eye each other curiously...

12