Ride to Abilene

Story Info
Cowboy riding to Abilene spends night with a white widow.
5.1k words
4.51
65.8k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 04/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
165 Followers

James was saddle sore. He had been riding all day and he was tired.

He had walked his horse for several miles and was back in the saddle again. As dusk was approaching, he began to look for somewhere to bed down for the night.

As he came over the crest of the hill he saw a small cabin with a plume of smoke curling out of the chimney. He recognized the cabin as the one that Mrs. Jack lived in.

Mrs. Jack was a widow. Her husband George had been killed in a drunken fight five years ago in Abilene. Abilene was where he was headed himself.

George's wife Norma was not sad about his demise as he was a very evil and mean individual who beat her often and would screw her in fits of drunken rage only to fall asleep on top of her after beating her.

His cock never stayed hard for more than two or three thrusts, so even though she loved rough sex, she never benefitted from her husband's rage.

Once he entered her pussy, his cum poured out and he was done for the night.

It wouldn't have been so bad if she was getting something out of it but before she was even really aroused and close to cumming he was always done. She had to resort to cucumbers from her garden to experience any sexual pleasure.

She had contemplated leaving him for two years before he was killed but she had no money, nowhere to go and no way to get anywhere. George never ever took her to Abilene with him.

He always shopped for food and supplies and once a year he would bring her a new dress and a pair of shoes.

They were nothing like the sexy ones she would see in the catalogues, just plain gingham dresses with buttons up the front and leather work shoes.

He kept her marooned in the god forsaken mountains north of Abilene.

After his death she stayed in the cabin because she was afraid to travel to Abilene alone and had no one that she knew or trusted, to take her there. Life for her was growing her vegetables, four walls and her cucumber pleasures.

When George was alive, the cowboys from the Four Square ranch down in the valley would ride by her cabin once in a while but because her husband was so mean, they never spoke to her when they stopped to water their horses.

They were such a rough looking group but one man among them stood out. He was a big, rangy black man. The thing that she noticed about him was that he had very kind eyes and how gentle he was with his horse.

He was always the last to water his horse and he always watered him before he drank any of the water himself.

Even after her husband died, they would call out when they came by for her permission to use her well, water their horses and then move on.

She would watch them through her door peephole until they left. After a while, no one even bothered to stop.

It had been two whole years since she had seen any human being up close in her neck of the woods.

Sometimes she would think about the big black man and wonder if he were really as kind as his eyes really showed but would often brush the thought away as a white woman being friends with a black man was a sure way to get somebody killed out there in the west.

Justice was swift in the west but not always fair.

She had been married in 1860 at the age of sixteen but before George took her from her mother's house in Sandusky, Ohio and brought her west, she had overheard stories from some older white women that black men had huge cocks and fucked forever.

She often wondered if the tall, black man had a large cock and if he did, what it would feel like buried in her pussy.

George never gave her the opportunity to know what a large cock actually felt like because when fully hard, his never was more than four inches long!

As the sun set, James rode the horse up near the well and called out to Mrs. Jack.

"H'lo there, can I water my horse and refill my canteen?"

George saw the muzzle of a rifle peep through the crack of the door and a woman's voice replied,

"Mister stay right where you are, don't get out of that saddle."

James remained astride his horse.

"Where are your guns?" the voice asked. "Drop them on the ground."

James unbuckled his holster, dropped his gun on the right side of the horse, took his rifle out of its holster and dropped it there as well.

"Get down now," the voice continued.

He swung his six foot two inch frame out of the saddle and dismounted. A buxom white woman, with gleaming flaxen hair the color of ripe wheat came from the cabin with her rifle pointed at his chest.

She was about five foot eight, with large shapely hips and breasts that jiggled when she moved. Her full hips swayed sensually as she approached him.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"To water my horse and refill my canteen." he responded.

"Ain't I seen you before? Aint you one of them cowboys from the Four Square ranch?" She asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Where's the rest of 'em?" she asked.

"We're starting the cattle drive early this year, so the boss sent the other guys to round up the herd and asked me to go to Abilene to get the mail before we left," James responded.

She looked him over carefully and recognized that he was the black man with the kind eyes, the one she always fantasized about. She relaxed when she recognized who it was.

"What's your name? she asked.

"James," he replied.

"Pick your guns up," she said.

He buckled his holster back on and slid his rifle into the sheath on the horse.

"If you don't mind, Mizz Jack, I'll water my horse and be on my way."

Norma thought to herself,

"this is the first human being that I have seen close up in two years, maybe he'll be company for the evening. Beats being by me'self all alone"

"Well, you're still half a day's ride from Abilene and its dusk, so maybe you could bed down in the barn for the night and get an early start in the morning."

"That'll be ok with you?" James asked.

"Sure." Norma said.

James did as Norma had always seen him do. He watered his horse first, took him to the barn, unsaddled and fed him and then came back to the well and drank some of the water from the well bucket.

I'm finishing cooking soon, so I'll bring you a plate of beans," Norma said.

"You got any meat?" James asked.

"No," she replied.

"Here, I got some dried salt beef in my saddle bags, add it to the beans."

Norma hadn't had real meat in months so she walked up to James as he pulled it out of his saddle bags to offer it to her.

She took the meat, went into the house and added it to her pot. Her ass was tantalizing as she watched her walk away from him.

After a few moments the aroma of cooked meat wafted through the air and James belly growled.

He decided to go wash up so he poured some water from the well bucket into a pail and walked into the barn.

He stripped down to his long john drawers, peeled the top off and proceeded to wash himself with a cloth to get off some of the trail dust.

Norma came back to the barn to get some more potatoes from a sack in the barn and the picture that she saw made her catch her breath.

James was bent over the pail scrubbing his chest and back. His broad black chest rippled with muscles and although he was not of bulky build, Norma could see a beautifully cut physique.

When he turned around to scrub his back, she saw the bulge in the front of his long johns. It was mammoth.

"Oh Gawd," moaned Norma, "I'd love to see that cock."

She watched as James finished washing himself down and drying himself off.

She stepped back out the door and kept a lot of noise pretending to be just coming in to the barn.

James heard her and covered himself so that she could not see his drawers.

"Coming to get some more potatoes," she shouted. "you decent?"

James chuckled and said, "Yeah, I'm decent."

After she left with the potatoes she went back to her cooking but also began wondering how she could see James' cock.

She knew that it would be very dangerous for any white man to see her and James in a compromising situation but she also figured that she might never get another opportunity to see such a big black cock and after all, it had been two years since any man came close by.

She decided that it was worth the risk and that nobody but she and James would know. She knew that he wasn't going to tell anyone and she certainly wouldn't.

When the stew was ready, she called James to come to the cabin. It was now dark and her kerosene lamp lit the room just well enough for her to be able to move around and find everything that she wanted.

James stopped at the door but she urged him to enter, telling him to come sit at the table.

He entered slowly looking all around the cabin. A large blanket cordoned off an area for sleep and he assumed a bed was behind it.

The cabin was dirt floored with a few bits of furniture and an old rocking chair. Two upright chairs were place at a small table where he assumed she ate. There was a shelf with a few vegetables on it.

Knowing that black men and white women together were a surefire recipe for disaster, James said, "I don't want to cause any trouble, Ma'am, so I'll eat in the barn."

"Don't worry," she said, "you the first person that bin by here in months."

He noticed that Mrs. Jack had put her hair up and had changed into a thin gown which he figured she slept in.

Her body was outlined in it. He could see her big breasts swaying as she prepared the food to put on the table and when the light stuck the gown right he could see that she was naked underneath it.

She looked to have big nipples and a big bunch of hair between her thighs. He didn't know if Mrs. Jack knew that he could see right through the gown when she stood in front of the lamp but he was enjoying the show and his cock was responding.

She ladled the steaming food onto the plate that was placed in front of James and filled hers as well.

They began to eat.

"Thank you, Ma'am for having me to supper," James said.

"Thank you for the meat, James" she responded. "I haven't had any in a long time."

After they had finished eating, Mrs. Jack cleaned the plates and immersed them in a pan of water, wiped them clean and dried them off.

She then went behind the cordoned off area and returned with a bottle of whiskey And asked James if he would like a drink.

"Thank you, Ma'am, " he answered.

She pouted him a half cup of the whiskey and took a small bit herself in a tin cup. They drank in silence.

After a few minutes she said,

"James, you got a woman?"

"No," he replied, I ain't got none."

So how does you relieve your manly desires?" she asked.

James didn't want to share his masturbation with anyone but he figured she asked and he would tell her.

"Well, Ma'am," he said, "sometimes after the drive I does get lucky. If there's a black whore in town after we collects our money, I get a piece, otherwise, I does take care of mesself."

Surprised by James' candor, Norma blushed. James saw it and figured that he had nothing to lose.

"So ma'am how does you do it out here all by your lonesome?"

"I keeps myself busy," she replied "and I doesn't think much about it. By the way, I'm Norma so you can stop calling me Ma'am."

James figured that wasn't true but he wasn't going to press the point.

After finishing the drink, James prepared to head to the barn but Norma had other ideas.

"James, why don't you sleep in the cabin tonight," she suggested. "This is probably the last time for a long time that you will be able to sleep under a roof."

James agreed and went to the barn to bring his bedroll in. When he returned, Norma had pulled the blanket back exposing the bed and was lying on her side watching him.

Norma figured that it was now or never. James wasn't apparently taking the hints and she wasn't about to lose her last opportunity to see what a black man was really like.

After James lay out his bedroll in front of the fireplace, Norma leaned over and lifted the sheet on the side of the bed near him and said,

"James, no point in wasting a perfectly good bed."

James paused but his cock has a mind of its own and he found himself walking towards Norma in the bed.

"Take your drawers off," Norma said, "They've got to be sweaty."

James turned his back to her and shucked himself out of the all in one long johns. Norman saw the well muscled ass and her pussy twitched.

When he turned around, juice just gushed from her pussy. James was a three egger! His balls were as big as two eggs and the head of his massive cock was also the size of an egg!

Norma dropped the sheet in amazement. James lifted it and entered the bed. In the dim light Norma watched that massive cock sway back and forth.

"Jeez, " she whispered," that cock is twice as big as George's was and it is still soft."

James slid under the blanket and Norma turned her back to him.

After a few moments of silence, Norma said,

"James, I hope you don't think I'm too forward but I've often wondered what it would be like to lie with you. I never thought that it would ever happen but tonight we are here alone, nobody will know and I want to find out."

"Sup- sup-pose you get pregnant?" asked James.

"I won't," replied Norma, "my monthlies stopped just two days ago."

Norma pulled her gown over her head, exposing her lush body in the dim light.

"James, will you fuck me, please?"

Before James could respond, Norma reached out and cupped his large balls and all of James' reservations disappeared. His cock leapt in her hands and started to grow by the second.

With one hand, she massaged hic cock and his balls with the other. In no time at all, James cock rose to a majestic ten inches and as thick as a fat cucumber.

Norma was enthralled.

She continued stroking his cock until precum began to wet her hands. When she saw it, she leaned forward and licked the dripping slit.

As she licked, James moaned. Slowly she sucked egg number one into her mouth and she had difficulty fitting it in.

She wiggled her tongue under the big head and sucked on it still trying to get it into her mouth. Her free hand pumped that black snake and the other one massaged eggs number one and number two.

Norma was ecstatic.

She sucked James like a pro and before she knew it a blast of cum ripped through his dick and shot straight down her throat.

Norma kept sucking the big cock and swallowing the hot cream. It took about six shots for his cock to calm down and Norma swallowed every salvo.

To her amazement, James' cock didn't wilt like her past husband's did but remained hard and even seemed to swell a bit bigger!

James pulled her to him and began to feast on her large nipples. He nibbled and sucked and Norma moaned. They were like raw peas in cooked rice, hard like bullets!

He rolled her onto her back and slid between thighs. Norma didn't have time to react as she felt the big cock head nuzzle between her pussy lips.

James rubbed it between the slippeery wet lips of her pussy and coated the big head with her juices.

Whenever his cockhead touched her clitoris, Norma would moan and shudder. He rubbed the head deep into the well of her pussy's entrance and she came!

Norma was amazed because she had never ever cum when having sex with her husband yet James had made her cum and hadn't even put his cock into her yet!

Slowly he pressed into her and his juice coated cock began to slip into her gurgling hole.

She felt her pussy lips yawn wide and her hole spread as the big cock sank inexorably into her.

When James was half way in, he paused and pulled back and Norma thought that the inside of her pussy would be pulled out because it was so tight.

James alternated the slow pushing and pulling until the entire cock was buried in her pussy. When he was up in her to his balls, he just lay there.

Norma was in heaven. The big, hard cock felt so good in her.

"I could get used to this," she thought.

She tried her best to contract her pussy to aid the loosening but her pussy muscles were stretched beyond contraction.

Slowly the tightness lessened and when James felt the pressure ease, he began a slow stroking, using short in and out strokes.

Norma found herself joining in the rhythm and she moved back and forth, taking the big cock.

Every time he drove into her, it seemed as if Norma would cum, until she was just a piece of meat impaled on James' cock.

James raised her big thighs up and placed them on his shoulders, pressing them back against her chest wall. He thought she looked like a baked chicken.

The position brought her ass up some and made it easy for him to drive all the way into her. She oozed all around his cock and he began to hammer her deep.

"Ooooohhh shhiitttt!' she wailed.

Their bodies were covered in sweat even though the temperature was low inside the cabin.

"Fuck me," she growled and James did just that.

"Gimme the pussy." James roared

"You got it," Norma respnded, "its yours!"

He pummeled her into the bed, making her pussy all kinds of squelching noises as the air pushed inside of her by his strokes mixed with her body fluids.

She started cumming again and this time it looked like she couldn't stop.

All of her years of sexual frustration seemed to pour from her body in the form of multiple orgasms and juice from inside her pussy.

She came for what seemed to her like half an hour. Their bodies were drenched in sweat and the sheet was sodden with her fluids.

She had cum so much she was practically delirious. Her pussy was flooding and James found his movement easier.

Slowly he picked up speed and force again and gave Norma the fucking of her life!

His powerful thighs and hips pounded and pounded Norma until all she could do was grunt in ecstatic pain.

One hour later, Norma felt James' cockhead begin to swell even bigger and she was convinced that it would get stuck and would never be able to leave her swollen pussy.

The swelling continued until she felt a hot gushing inside her and somewhere in her subconscious, she realized that James was cumming.

That feeling deep inside her womb kicked her into another level of orgasms until she heard a loud wailing and discovered that it was she.

"Oh Gawd-d-d-d," her voice rasped, "Don't ever stop fucking me!"

Slowly James' deep thrusts subsided and he lay spent inside her.

A pool of mixed pussy juice and cum was soaking the sheet under her ass and every movement either of the two of them made, caused more to goo to seep from the crack of her ass and add to the viscous pool.

James made as if to withdraw from Norma but she quickly locked her ankles behind his back and murmured,

"No, I want this feeling to last forever!"

After a while James turned her on her side and he lay still trapped between her thighs. They fell asleep like that.

Somewhere during the night his big cock plopped from her gaping hole and a river of egg white cum and pussy juice soaked the bed.

Norma eventually turned her back to James and continued sleeping.

Around dawn, Norma was awakened by a very pleasant sensation. She was cumming and thought that she was dreaming but as the cumming progressed she realized that she wasn't.

She was being fucked.

She stiffened with fear at first but then remembered that James had slept with her last night.

Lying on her left side, James had entered her from the rear and had been fucking her for sometime before she awoke to an orgasm.

She pulled her knees upward towards her chest and stuck her butt back to give James a deeper point of entry and he took advantage of it.

He rammed his thick jet black black cock into her swollen, dripping, wet pink pussy. Over and over again he fucked her hard.

His strong thighs slapped against her solid ass which was now glowing pink and he grabbed her right hip and pulled her back to him hard as he ferociously fucked her pussy.

coollvr1
coollvr1
165 Followers
12