Ridiculust Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah takes Roger home, but their desire is interrupted.
4.4k words
4.6
5.6k
3

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
97 Followers

Day 2: Chapter 6

Roger seldom woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to take on the new day, and this morning was no exception. He had been so happy, dreaming of dancing under the stars and with Jeannie in his arms, as radiant as the nearly full moon above them. Sarah and John had been there too, and sometimes they would change partners, never tiring, never stopping, always looking in the eyes of each other. Sometimes his attention would be drawn to a beautiful blonde woman in a white dress peeking from behind one of the great trees that surrounded the clearing where they danced, but he would be drawn back firmly by his current dancing partner, and when he looked again, the other woman would be gone.

Awareness gradually dawned. He was lying on his left side, facing his nightstand, which did not have a clock on it, so he didn't know the time. The curtains and window had been opened and light and fresh air were coming in. He could tell that there had been a change of air outside, as it smelled crisp and clean. With some effort, he reached for his glasses on the nightstand and managed to put them on, bringing the room into focus. He looked over at the digital clock on the dresser, on which were piled his clothes, and saw that it was just before 7:30. The bed beside him was empty, and sounds coming from the bathroom indicated that someone was in it. Sarah Burns, with whom he had shared the most incredible love-making last night during the second storm of the day. The door opened and she strode out, resplendent in her birthday suit, toweling her shoulder-length black and gray hair dry.

"Ah, the sleeper finally wakes," she said with a radiant smile. "Do you like what you see?" she inquired, adding a sexy undertone to her voice and doing a little shimmy that made her breasts wobble a bit. She could practically feel the force of his wide-eyed stare as he tried to take everything in at once. Sarah hadn't been so blatantly ogled in years, or at least since yesterday, and felt her body responding to his attention.

"I think I've become an astronomer because I'm looking at a heavenly body," he replied with a grin, pulling the covers back and managing to stand up right next to her. What most interested her was that despite the all-out fucking that they'd done last night, and earlier in the afternoon, his cock was at half-staff and glowing fitfully. "I definitely like what I see," he replied as their bodies melted together. "However, I need to make myself presentable and attend to some bodily needs. See you in a few minutes." He hastened to the bathroom and closed the door.

As Roger went through his morning self-care, Sarah briefly debated with herself whether to get dressed or to wait for him naked. She would have to at least put on her dress so she could retrieve some clean clothes, but the idea of putting on yesterday's underwear had no appeal at all, so commando it would be. She decided that getting dressed could wait, and she went over to the dresser where his laptop was, turned it on, and looked to see if videos of last night's concert had been posted anywhere. There were several, as it turned out, each with multiple comments.

"Is there anything interesting about last night?" he asked as he emerged from the bathroom. She was standing in front of the dresser, bent over a bit to look at the screen, and looked over her shoulder to see that his eyes were all but glued to her ass, so she gave it a little shake for his benefit. He leered comically at her and waggled his cock, noting her hot stare, then walked around the bed to join her.

"The general consensus is that the special effects were totally awesome," she replied, "and that the sex at home afterwards was phenomenal." She navigated to the local Arbroath community message board website and as Roger read some of the comments, his eyebrows rose.

"These people are pretty frank," he said with surprise. "My husband and I were at the park, and what a concert the Purple Chimps gave! They showed us what love is, and we were barely able to make it home before we showed each other what love is! And again, this morning! Whatever that was, keep it coming so we can keep coming!" His stomach gurgled and hers rumbled back, making them laugh.

"Here we are, standing together naked, and all that's happening is stomach noises," said Sarah. "Let's get dressed and get breakfast downstairs. I need to get some fresh clothes from Julia's apartment first, though." He nodded in understanding, retrieving a dark blue T-shirt, light blue shorts, white socks and white cotton briefs from the piles on the dresser and getting into them, while she pulled on her bra, socks, and dress, whose zipper Roger pulled up, copping a feel in the process. "Very smooth, Mister Matheson," she growled, nose to nose with him, followed by a smooch. "Let's go, or we never will." After closing and locking the door behind them, they went downstairs to the lobby, arms around each other waists, with her holding yesterday's clothes in her left hand. A pleasant murmur of noise from the restaurant greeted them. "Wait here. I'll be right back." Emma was behind the desk, and Roger noticed her making glances at her left hand as she worked at her computer. Minnie, the black cat he'd met yesterday when he'd first arrived at Julia's, appeared and demanded attention, which he gladly supplied, petting her and scratching her behind the ears and getting rewarded with loud purrs.

"You have made a friend for life, Roger," said Emma, standing up, and her smile seemed to light up the area. Sarah reappeared from the back, wearing a pale yellow T-shirt, light blue shorts that went to mid-thigh, sneakers and white socks.

"Emma, you look positively radiant," Sarah observed with a friendly smile.

"Maybe the lovely, sparkly ring on her finger has something to do with it," Roger commented. Sarah looked surprised, then grabbed Emma's left hand, her eyes wide.

"Dear Goddess! Did Bill finally propose to you? It's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!" Sarah gave her an enthusiastic hug that all but squeezed the breath out of her.

"Yes, it was last night, just after the concert had broken up. That was a cool effect with you and the ghosts, by the way, and how did they do that flash of light at the end of the song?" Roger and Sarah looked at each other and shared a knowing smile. "I turned around and there he was on his knee with the ring! Everyone around us cheered and clapped for us!"

"And did anything else happen when you got home?" Sarah asked innocently. To their surprise, Emma turned a bright red and they laughed.

"We showed each other what love is," she replied weakly.

"More than once?" Roger asked, making her turn even redder and Sarah snicker. "Congratulations, Emma! Now, let's get something to eat before I start gnawing on your desk." He paused for one more pat for the now blissed-out Minnie, who was sprawled on the floor in front of the desk, and they moved to the entrance of the restaurant and stood at the hostess' station. The place was as busy as one might expect for just after 8:00, and there was a happy vibe from the diners. Marcie cruised up to them after a minute, collected two menus from the pile on the station.

"Good morning, Sarah and Roger," she said. "We have a table for you." She looked unusually bright and cheerful with a big smile on her round face. She then announced loudly, "Ladies and gentlemen, here they are, Sarah and Roger, who showed us all what love is last night!" The patrons, most of whom were guests in the B and B, cheered and applauded the dumbfounded couple, who stood near an empty table holding hands. "Sit!" Marcie ordered, and they sat, both blushing from the attention.

"The ladies of the town wish to extend a special thank you for last night," said Julia, appearing from somewhere. "There was so much loving magic in the air last night, and I think that we all got some."

"And how!" said a female voice loudly, getting laughs and cheers. An expectant silence fell, and Roger felt Sarah give him a none-too-subtle tap from her foot under the table.

"Thank you very much folks," he said, still blushing. "I am Roger Matheson, of Roger and the Homewreckers. As usual, I apologize for 'Oompa Loompa Love'," he continued, getting chuckles. "There was a lot of magic in the air last night, and I must give credit to the Purple Chimps for bringing it out." None of the band members was there, but they got applause in absentia anyway. "It also wouldn't have been possible without Sarah here by my side. I am so glad that I was able to cure her of the problem that she had acquired, even if the method was highly unorthodox." There was more laughter and applause, and Sarah blushed again. "I have never been to Arbroath before, and I must say that I really like it here. Please enjoy your breakfast!" The noise level in the room rose a bit as everyone resumed talking and eating. "I need coffee, and I think that Sarah does too," he said to Marcie.

"We'll look at the menu and decide what we want," Sarah added hastily. Marcie smiled at them and went off to the kitchen.

"You saw that Emma got engaged?" Julia asked. Sarah nodded.

"I'm so thrilled for her! Bill seems to be a good guy, and I think that they'll be happy together."

"And Roger, if I may ask, just what did you do last night? You said that horrible pun," and both sisters glowered at him, making him smirk, "and then that light spun around the stage and blew out through the town." He shrugged, and looked hopeful as Marcie approached with a tray holding two steaming mugs.

"I think that I set off a magic spell of some sort," he replied thoughtfully. "I could feel power shifting and moving around as I was delivering the punch line, but I had absolutely no idea what would happen or what the, uh, side effects would be."

"I'll have the pancakes with the fruit bowl, and a glass of apple juice." Sarah said hastily to Marcie, who wrote it down.

"The, uh, Belgian waffle," said Roger, hastily scanning the menu, "with the fruit topping, whipped cream, and a glass of orange juice, please." Marcie noted it and returned to the kitchen.

"I won't keep you from your breakfasts," said Julia, "I just wanted to thank you personally. Oh, and don't worry about the bill. Donations have covered it." She winked, then walked towards the restaurant's entrance with perhaps more sway to her hips than usual. Sarah and Roger exchanged a look as they reached for their coffees and had tentative sips.

"You like yours black, too?" Roger asked.

"Sure do. No contaminants or weird foams or lattes or whatever. Lean, mean, all caffeine."

"A woman after my heart," he said, giving her wide eyes and batting eyelashes, provoking a most unladylike snort, just as Marcie arrived.

"Thank you very much, Marcie," she said quickly. "Oh, they look delicious!" And they were, for the brief time that the food was on the plates.

"Mmm, caffeine and carbs, the perfect breakfast," Roger burped as he surveyed his empty plate a few minutes later. "Though I could swear that there was food on here. Where did it go?" He finished his coffee and sat back in his chair, looking out the window at the street.

"There isn't any coffee in my cup," Sarah added with a burp of her own, staring sadly into its empty depth. "We should get going. There are others waiting to get in."

"This is a popular place," he said with surprise. He fished out six dollars from his wallet and pocket and left it on the table for a tip. They stood up and waved at Marcie, who was on the other side of the room, along with another server, and they walked out. "I should probably pack up and get on my way," he continued as they stood outside. "It looks like a lovely day to start hiking somewhere."

"We shall hike to my house," she replied in her no-nonsense Teacher Voice, as he'd hoped that she would. "You get your stuff from your room, and I'll get my stuff from the apartment," she continued for Emma's benefit. "Then you'll check out and come home with me." Her hot stare left little doubt in his mind what would happen when they arrived, and Emma's snicker indicated that she knew too.

"Yes, dear," he said meekly, with batting eyelashes again, earning him a pat on the cheek. They parted ways. Roger went upstairs, attached the canteens to his pack without filling them, and loaded his clothes and other stuff into it. He put it on, went out the door and locked it behind him, then went down the stairs. Instead of turning right to get the main staircase, he kept going down the hallway that was ahead of him, reasoning that a large old house like this would have a back stair from which he could sneak outside. Sure enough, there was one, and down he went, as quietly as possible. He stuck his head out the doorway which framed its end and came face-to-face with Julia, who had a cell phone in her hand.

"I got him," she announced into the phone, grabbing his right pack strap before he could get out of reach, despite his surprised leap backwards.

"Aaahh, hi Julia," he said, recovering quickly. "Here's the key to my room."

"Bring him to me," said Sarah through both the phone and from the far end of the long hallway, where she was silhouetted against the entrance, with a suitcase at her feet. She had pitched her voice into a chillingly accurate imitation of Darth Vader.

"Sneaky blighter," her sister grinned, pulling him forward with surprising strength and hanging up the call, ignoring his weak protests. "I'll take that," she added as she delivered her captive, taking Roger's key. "You were right, Sarah," she continued over Emma's giggles.

"I wanted to get a better look at this wonderful old house," he said with an almost straight face. "I must have gotten turned around in the back. Aaahh! How many students did you terrorize with that look?" he squeaked.

"Many," she replied calmly, "and they all deserved it. Come with me. There's a beautiful morning out there waiting for us."

"Yes, dear," he replied meekly, assuming the pose and expression of a defeated man, making all three of them laugh at his clowning.

"Thank you so much for putting up with me," said Sarah, embracing her sister and niece in turn, while keeping a close eye on Roger, who obediently stood where he was.

"I'm glad I could help a bit," Julia replied. "Be gentle with him," she added with a wink. He put on an exaggerated expression of nervousness, widening his eyes and darting them back and forth, getting some more laughs. Sarah pulled her suitcase with its strap and she and Roger left the lobby and went outside. The air indeed was fresh and clean, a huge improvement over the hot, soggy stuff they'd had to endure for the past few days. They both stepped away from the door and stood on the verandah, looking out at the street, and inhaled the air.

"The air feels so nice," she said. "What are you doing, Roger? Oh, that feels so good," she moaned. He had mischievously put his hands on her shoulders and was gently kneading them. His hands started glowing and to his surprise, he saw little sparks slipping from the glow into where his fingers were working. Sarah's colours appeared on the areas, with the royal blue and yellow as a background, highlighting streaks of red that seemed to be muscles in need of attention; they faded away as he worked on them.

"I learned how to do this with Jeannie," he said conversationally as he worked the knots out. "She would be stressed out about her work or something and ask if I'd help her out. I'll bet that your back needs some work, too."

"What was the reward that you got for your good deeds?" she asked, turning around and pulling him in for an incendiary kiss that left both of them glowing and him dazed enough for her to thoroughly grope his glowing, bulging shorts. "Were it not for those pesky indecency laws, I would fuck that glowing cock right here and now," she growled. "As it is, we will have to wait until we get home, which is about twenty minutes away from here."

"Look at Little Lazarus," he said, looking down at the glowing tent. "You brought him back from the dead." Her return smile had a predatory look that made him a bit nervous. She picked up her suitcase and they descended the steps, at which point she put it down on the walk and began to pull it behind her. It was a beautiful morning, heralding one of those days that people wished would compose the whole summer. The air was clean and cool, the sky was a clear blue with puffy white cumulus clouds, and there was a gentle breeze from the north, the direction they were walking up Main St. It was just after 9:00 on a Saturday morning, and the shops were opening for the day. They took advantage of a lull in the light traffic to scoot across the street.

"Why is there a lineup outside Trina's?" Roger asked as they walked by.

"I have no idea," Sarah replied curiously. "People are usually pretty discreet with their comings and goings from the Toy Shop." The door opened and the five people scuttled in. They continued past the park, where the breeze was rustling invitingly through the trees, as if they were offering their shade from the warm August sun.

"If time permits, I'd like to come back here. I love the big shady trees. That bunch by the river over there," he said, pointing to a cluster of large trees in the distance, "reminds me of a great whispering cathedral." Sarah gave him a wondering look.

"You are such a romantic," she said, giving him a gentle smooch. "I think that we can find some time this afternoon to return. This park has always been the centre of the town," she said as they continued past it. "Even in the winter, there are always people in it." The park's northern boundary was a small river, over which was a bridge that took Main St from one side of it to the other. Roger wondered what was on her mind as she looked ahead of them. The Cheshire Cat smile on her face and the occasional squeeze on his ass were clues that his clothes were going to be coming off soon after his backpack.

"What's the naughtiest thing that you and John did?" Roger inquired conversationally, trying to divert her thoughts from what she wanted to do to him. She gave him a look, as if she could read his mind, but he managed to keep an interested expression.

"There was one day in May a few years ago when, for no reason that we could think of, we'd woken up horny." She started to glow a bit as the memories were replayed. "He invaded my shower with his cock as hard as I'd ever seen it. There's not much room in a bathtub with two tall people standing in it, but I used my soap to help give him a hand job as he stroked my breasts and nipples, and it didn't take long before he came, and he made good and sure that he squirted it all onto my bush. Then, he washed me very thoroughly, ending with rubbing my pussy, and it only took a few seconds for me to explode after his finger went inside me."

"Did you fuck on the bathroom floor?" he asked, and she gave him a hot stare. "Jeannie loved to have her body rubbed and stroked, and when I did to her what John did to you, she turned off the water, hauled me out of the tub, laid me flat on the bath mat, mounted me and rode me for about a minute before we both came like freight trains."

"And you had to do it quietly because the kids were in the house?" she whispered with her lips next to his ear. He nodded. "And then we had to hurry because we had to get to work. And during the lunch break, we locked the door to the Math supply room and fucked again, with me bent over a table and him pounding me from behind. And again, we had to be quiet. That was very difficult to do." By this time, they had walked two more blocks, turned left and walked another block, then right. The houses were modest brick one-and-a-half and two storey buildings that looked well kept up, but had the air of having been there a long time and seen a lot. The properties were decent sizes, and there were tall shady trees everywhere, adding to the feeling of age. It was mid-morning on a Saturday, but there were plenty of signs of activity, with parents walking babies in strollers, people mowing lawns, washing cars, and gardening. Many seemed to know Sarah, responding with friendly waves and hellos, to which she happily responded. Roger idly wondered what all these people did for a living. The sunlight was bright enough to mask the glowing that was coming from their erogenous zones.

PunMagic
PunMagic
97 Followers
12