Ridiculust Ch. 07

Story Info
Roger lovingly reconnects with his old flame Debbie.
4.8k words
4.75
5.5k
3

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
89 Followers

The unwanted visitor turned out to be a next-door neighbour. "Hi, Debbie," said Sarah with a friendly smile. "I just got back from my unexpected stay at my sister's." After a few moments hesitation, she stepped back to allow her to come in. The screen door closed behind her, and Sarah closed the door to keep prying eyes out.

"Hi, Sarah. You look so much better than I expected, given what you've been through these past few days." She hugged her briefly, stood back and tried to peer over her shoulder. Debbie was a solidly built 5 foot 8, with curly hair that had once been the fabled fiery red of the Celtic, but was now mostly gray. Sarah's nearly six foot frame was being used to its full advantage for blocking sight into the house. "So, where's that man you brought back with you? Is he the Roger Matheson you were with in those videos taken in the park last night?"

"Oh, he ran out the back door and hopped the fence when my back was turned," Sarah replied airily. Debbie just rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Or maybe he's upstairs waiting for me to leave so you can go up there and have your way with him. Again." Sarah tried to look shocked and indignant, more for show than anything else, since she knew she was thoroughly busted. Those bright blue eyes of Debbie's missed little and could read her just as well as John's, especially when sex was involved.

"A girl should be able to have some quality time alone with her man before her past catches up to her," she replied. "Why don't you come back in a couple of hours?" Then she paused and looked again. Sarah suddenly twigged on to how the shadows of Debbie's areolas were visible under her tight white T-shirt; there was clearly no bra on under there. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "You little minx! You came over here to try him out, didn't you?" she accused, tracing the outline of an areola under an index finger, causing the nipple to snap to attention and Debbie's gaze to lose focus briefly. "Since I'm not going to get rid of you," she whispered, her lips just brushing those of Debbie, while teasing the other nipple, "maybe I should just ruin you and leave your unconscious body snoring on the couch while I take him upstairs and ruin him." Debbie, of course, also knew how to fight dirty.

"How do you think I'd have done it?" she whispered back, putting her mouth to Sarah's left breast and blowing heat and munching delicately on her nipple through her T-shirt and bra, while a hand had insinuated itself between Sarah's legs and fingers were probing and squeezing through the fabric of her shorts. By this time, the object of Debbie's attentions was glowing brightly and was barely able to stand upright. "I was going to ruin you, while he watched, and then I was going to rip his clothes off, pull him down onto my hot, naked body and have him fuck my brains out with you lying next to me unable to do anything but watch." By now, Debbie had lifted Sarah's shirt up and was softly kissing and licking her belly, while Sarah was stroking Debbie's hair and running her fingers gently along her earlobes.

"I missed you, Debbie," Sarah said hoarsely, looking down at her.

"And I missed you so much," she replied, looking up at her. "I am so glad that you're back." They were exactly two seconds from totally forgetting about Roger and going at each other full throttle, when a fart exploded from the kitchen, followed by a "Goddammit!" in a masculine voice.

"All right Roger, come out and meet Debbie," Sarah sighed as her neighbour reluctantly pushed past into the living room. The hard little nubs of her nipples under her T-shirt were quite visible. "I think she's glad to meet you," she added wickedly, compounding the problem by squeezing her ass.

"I'll open the window here first," he replied. They could see him with his back to them through the hole in the wall as he stood up and opened the window as quickly as he could. "Sorry," he added as he was doing so. "My damned guts keep causing me problems." Mission accomplished, he hurried through the doorway, took two steps towards them and stopped dead in his tracks. Sarah watched in astonishment as both he and Debbie suddenly went totally white, as if they were seeing ghosts. "Debbie ... Malloran?" he choked out.

"Roger? It really is you!" she half sobbed. "I thought I'd recognized you from the videos, but had to be sure!" Without seeming to have moved, they were somehow in each other's arms crushing the breath out of each other and crying uncontrollably, for the moment oblivious to Sarah's presence. She realized that she was standing with her mouth open in total shock and closed it abruptly.

"I take it that you know each other?" she asked ironically. This revelation, shocking as it was, seemingly made her life one hell of a lot easier. Roger would never know that the reason she was smiling like the Cheshire Cat as they were walking was because she was running through various scenarios in which she would broach the subject of her relationship with Debbie. John had been surprisingly easygoing about it, worrying more about making her jealous when he was interacting with her during their threesomes, but the encounters were always so fluid (and generated so much fluid, she added with a mental smirk), that his worries had been quickly laid (as he had been, repeatedly) to rest. Roger had been a wild card because, as much as she loved him, she still had little idea of who he was, what his preferences were, and so on. As the others reluctantly separated, wiping away each other's tears and raiding a handy tissue box, they suddenly remembered where they were and looked guilty.

"It's a long story," said Roger, purging his nose loudly, then looked at the tissue with disgust."There's a trash can in the powder room, where you can wash your hands," Sarah replied. "I'll make some coffee. I think we all have lots to talk about." The two of them went into the small room and soon the sounds of giggling and running water were audible. Strangely enough, despite the security she felt in her relationships with both of them, Sarah still felt a small twinge of jealousy that they seemed to know each other so well. It would be an interesting story, she thought as she walked into the kitchen, got a few whiffs of the air, quickly retrieved a can of air freshener from under the sink and used it liberally. "Roger! You stank up the kitchen!" she shouted, shoving his backpack out of the way to be in front of the back door. Both Debbie and the culprit roared with laughter as they left the powder room and made it to the living room as Sarah set up the coffee maker with a bit more noise than necessary.

"Sorry Sarah," said Debbie as she regained her composure somewhat. "You have no idea how many times I've yelled that at him!" They had parked themselves at opposite ends of the three-seat couch that was along the outside wall of the room, and Sarah plunked herself on the loveseat that formed the boundary between the living and dining rooms. Both were of black leather and had seen lots of use over the years, but were still in good shape.

"So," said Roger, a little awkwardly, as Debbie scooted a little closer, "Debbie and I knew each other some forty-odd years ago in high school in London."

"Knew each other?" said Debbie, scooting a little closer. Roger looked worried and looked to Sarah for guidance. She merely smirked at his discomfort. "In Grade 13, we were two of the top five brains in our class. Unlike me, Roger was always friendly and approachable and willing to help people out, mostly in math."

"She was one of the popular crowd," Roger clarified, "and super-hot. Nobody will know how much cum got wanked out because of her, but it was lots." By now, Debbie had cuddled up to him and was running a hand through what was left of his mostly gray hair. "She also had a reputation as a bit of a bitch, but that was mostly because she didn't suffer fools gladly, and many of the in crowd were airheads." He finally surrendered and put an arm around her so she could cuddle closer.

"We were academic rivals, but unlike many of the octopus-like teenaged males there, he was always a gentleman, and when he walked into the library that one winter afternoon during what turned out to be a spare period for both of us and saw me stressing out over math homework just before a test, he stopped and walked me through it. Then he just smiled at me and wandered off to sit at another table to do his work. No strings attached."

"I didn't think much of it at the time," Roger continued the story. "I had no ulterior motive for helping her. I figured that she was way above my league and helped because that's what I did." Sarah was noticing how comfortable they were with each other, even after all this time, as she got up to respond to the coffee maker's mechanical warble indicating that it was ready. They got up too and followed her into the kitchen, where Sarah poured the brew into three blue mugs (Roger noticed that they were the same blue as in her aura). "Let's go sit outside," he said, shifting his backpack out of the way so that he could open the door onto the deck.

The back door opened into the middle of the deck, which was about 20 by 20 feet, and had a smallish barbecue on the right side. A tall hedge of cedar trees offered both privacy and shade from the sun on the south side of the deck, which was on their left. It was on this side that there were a two-seat and a single-seat metal frame chair with removable padded seats and backs placed around a circular, glass-topped table with an umbrella, currently closed. The chair cushions and umbrella had red, yellow, and blue stripes on them, Roger noted, as Sarah beat him to the single seat chair. Debbie patted the seat next to her and Roger sat, grumping slightly.

"Anyway," Debbie continued as they sipped their coffee, "I was so used to boys trying all the tricks in the book to get me to go out with them that Roger's non-reaction bruised my ego a bit." Roger smirked and she glowered at him. "So there he was, working away and totally ignoring me while other boys were ogling me," she paused to give a now-grinning Roger an elbow to the gut, nearly causing him to spill his coffee, "so after about ten minutes I got up, marched over to him and told him that we were going to see a movie that Friday night."

"I was thunderstruck," wheezed Roger, trying to get his breath back. "I was totally unaware of the emotional turmoil I'd caused." Sarah snickered, ignoring Debbie's hostile stare. "This was Wednesday, so by the time Friday had rolled around, I was really nervous, afraid I'd do something stupid to screw it up. I managed to pick her up at her home, drive downtown and park without getting into a crash, mostly by the grace of whatever unfortunate guardian angel was looking out for me that day. So I did my best to be the perfect gentleman."

"He wouldn't even touch me until I grabbed his hand - well, his mitten - and he had this look of a terrified rabbit, even though he was doing his best to be cool." Roger blushed a bit and hastily sipped his coffee. "The move was Blazing Saddles, and neither of us had laughed so hard in our lives."

"Had it been ten years later, you'd have looked pretty ... amazing ... in pink, or in any other colour," Roger added, batting his eyelashes at Debbie, getting a kiss on the nose as a reward. Sarah rolled her eyes.

"He was like that," said Debbie, "always with the sweet talk." They drank more coffee. "Roger became more relaxed during the movie, and afterwards in the little restaurant we went to for a dessert, I started to see the kind of person that he really was, and I think that I fell in love with him that night."

"He does seem to have that effect on people," Sarah added, much to Roger's discomfort. "It was the same with me. He'd rescued me from Mandy, and when I came up to his room with his laundry, he was so glad to see that I was OK. He showed no sign of wanting to take advantage of me, so I had to make the first move on him. As we spent more time together afterwards, especially in the park, it became clear that I had to claim him before anyone else could."

"Thank you, Sarah," Roger replied. "My world turned upside down when I met you. I didn't think that it was possible to fall in love so quickly, after having thought that all love had been lost when Jeannie died." He turned to Debbie. "You were my first love. You taught me how give pleasure to a woman without putting tab A into slot B. I thought all love had been lost when you had to move away to Edmonton, of all places, and I thought I'd never see you again. Now I'm totally torn in two. How do I choose between the two of you?" He looked so distraught that both of them could feel their hearts breaking just looking at him.

"Dear Roger," said Debbie, pulling his head onto her shoulder. "Who said you had to choose? You can have us both." He looked up, confused, as Sarah moved her chair up to the two-seater. "Sarah and I have had a relationship for about four years, going back to before John died."

"You cheated on John with her?" he asked Sarah, rather indignantly.

"No, silly," said Sarah, giving him a kiss on the nose. "He was in the thick of it. We were all in lust with each other. When he died, we were devastated, and sought comfort with each other, and somehow the relationship transcended the physical into love. I was concerned about how you'd react when I told you about Debbie, so imagine my relief when it turned out you already loved her from long ago." Roger rested his head on Debbie's left shoulder and idly traced a pattern on her right breast and areola through her shirt. It was a well-tested pattern that made her nipple snap to attention and her hiss as the all-too-familiar tingles shot straight to her pleasure zone.

"I never forgot about you," he said, looking up at her. She looked down and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. "I never forgot what we did together or what you like." He looked at Sarah. "It's a good thing we were 18 at the time, or we wouldn't be able to tell this to you," he added with a wink.

"You taught me about my body and what can be done to it," she responded. "Whatever you do," she directed at Sarah, who had moved in close enough to put her arms around both of them, "don't let him give you a massage. He will turn you into a puddle of mush and then have his way with you."

"I'm looking forward to it," she replied with a hungry look. "He gave me a brief taste of it earlier. Now he has little sparks that go right into the muscles and loosen them up like nothing else."

"My only regret about our relationship," Debbie continued as Roger continued to trace patterns, but now with a glowing hand that was sending little sparks into her breast, "oh, shit ... stop that!" Roger snickered and reached over to Sarah's breasts and began shooting sparks into them, making her squirm. "My only regret was that I never got to feel that cock of his inside my pussy." Roger's wicked work was having its desired effect on Sarah, and she had started to glow. "What is it with the glowing?"

"I don't know why it happens," said Roger, sitting up. "It's some sort of side effect of the magic that I seem to be able to generate. I think that after I blew out that demon from Sarah, it got her to glowing when she's aroused."

"And now, I think that you will finally get your wish," said Sarah, pulling away from Roger and standing up. "We shall go upstairs to the bedroom, strip this man totally naked, and he will put that glowing cock of his in to the hilt." With help from a shove from Debbie, Sarah dragged Roger to his feet, revealing a familiar glowing bulge in his shorts.

"So, you're Glowing Cock Man?" asked Debbie and Roger nodded, blushing a bit. "You really were busy yesterday!" Sarah had opened the door, through which he was propelled, and she closed and locked it behind them.

"Why am I always hearing the sounds of doors being locked?" he asked as they went to the front of the house where the stairs were. Both women snickered. "Ladies first," he said, gallantly.

"Nope," Sarah replied. "Up you go, buster!" So, up he went, with at least two hands squeezing his butt as he went. The stairs had a powder blue carpet and squeaked a bit under their weight, and the pale yellow paint in the downstairs hallway extended up to the next level. Sarah grabbed her suitcase as she went past it and lugged it up the stairs.

"How do you feel, ladies?" he asked in a jocular tone. "We feel Roger!" he replied in a falsetto. "Ow! Who did that?" he demanded, rubbing his bottom where it had been smacked. "Love me, love my puns, right?"

"You're still with the puns, even now?" Debbie demanded as they reached the top of the stairs. A left turn and up two steps got them to a hallway that ran the length of the house. Directly in front was the bathroom. At the end to the right were two bedrooms at the back of the house, and at the other end to the left was a large master bedroom, into which he was pushed.

"They are a life-long passion," he replied as Sarah closed the door and dropped the suitcase and Debbie wrapped her arms around him and held him close. He responded in kind, and when she looked up at him, her eyes shining, he leaned down and kissed her. She, remembering an old reflex, opened her mouth and jammed her tongue into his, and he reflexively replied. While they clinched, hands roaming over everything within reach, Sarah undressed herself and walked over to them.

"Break it up, you two," she said in a husky voice. "There's something that needs to be freed." That something was creating a glowing tent in Roger's shorts. Somewhat reluctantly, Debbie extricated herself from the embrace and looked down.

"So that's what I was feeling," she said. "Mister Glowing Cock Man, it's time to get a look at what you've got in there." Two pairs of hands efficiently de-shortsed Roger, exposing it to the lustful gazes of the two women. "Oh, it tingles a bit," she added, stroking it along the top from root to tip with an index finger. The patterns of yellow, green and turquoise shifted as she did. Roger groaned slightly and his cock twitched.

"Just wait until you feel it inside you," said Sarah, pulling Debbie's top over her head, exposing her D-sized breasts, each capped with a medium-sized pale brown areola and erect nipple. Roger quickly leaned down for a lick on the left one, making Debbie moan as he did what he knew she liked.

"I am not going to wait! Roger, it's time for me to finally feel what it's like to have that cock inside me!" She impatiently removed her shorts and panties, exposing a carefully trimmed silver landing strip. The bed, up against the far wall, was queen-sized and had a deep red comforter with yellow piping covering light blue sheets. Cover and top sheet were unceremoniously yanked away, but instead of lying lengthwise on the bed, she laid herself crosswise near the pillows, taking one to put under her head. "Roger, you know what to do," she continued as she drew her knees up, exposing her lust-swollen pussy to him. Sarah, glowing brightly from her erogenous zones, got on the bed and began attending to Debbie's breasts, gently squeezing, sucking and licking them. To her surprise, and Debbie's, little sparks from her tongue went into Debbie, making her muscles twitch. "Aaah!" She reached out, and after a bit of groping of Sarah's dangling breasts, kept the right one fondling while the left one found its way to her pussy, where two fingers immediately sank inside while her thumb rubbed her clitoris. Sarah groaned and opened wider to make it easier.

"I think I have an idea," said Roger. The mattress was high enough above the floor that he could put his cock to her pussy without straining. But instead of shoving it inside right away, he decided to be naughty and gently move the tip around her labia, clitoris, and the areas around them. He had kept his glasses on and could see little sparks slipping from his brightly glowing cock into the parts of her body he was touching.

PunMagic
PunMagic
89 Followers
12