Ridiculust Ch. 11

Story Info
They are visited by three spirits, with sexy results.
5.2k words
4.62
3.5k
3

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
89 Followers

"Jinxed again," Roger murmured, getting an elbow for his troubles. He and Sarah had known of the word gobsmacked, but had no clear understanding of its meaning until they saw Debbie's expression. She had gone completely white as soon as she'd seen Joe's ghost stand up.

"Yes Debbie, it's me," he said gently. All of the events of the long, busy, tiring day finally caught up to her and the dam that held back her emotions collapsed. Roger and Sarah moved quickly to catch her and all but carried her the short distance to the two-seater couch. Joe sat on the other seat and put his arms around her as best as he could as she cried and raged incoherently for about five minutes. Roger snagged the box of tissues from its spot on the kitchen counter and handed it to her and she made loud and liberal use of them, dumping them into a wastebasket that Sarah had liberated from the powder room. Meanwhile, John's and Jeannie's embraces of their respective former partners were cool and comforting as Debbie's raw emotion spilled into all four of them.

"What ... what happened to you, Joe?" she was finally able to ask. "How did you come to be this way, and how did you come here with these other two?"

"There's not much to tell, surprisingly enough," he replied. "I felt something go very wrong in my head as I was sitting in my chair on the patio. Then I was suddenly standing next to myself, and then you came out, saw what had happened, and totally freaked out. I couldn't do anything to help. You and the kids couldn't see or hear me. I had to watch from the sidelines and couldn't comfort you as you ... as you ... cried yourself to sleep." He had to pause so they could both regain their composure.

"It was the same with me," said John to Sarah, unsuccessfully trying to brush away her tears. "I was sitting right there," he pointed at the two-seater couch, "and suddenly I was standing next to myself seeing the end of the game on the TV and my body just sitting there, not moving. I could not make you see or hear me, no matter what I did. All the love and support that you got from everyone at the funeral, and at the special tribute they did at the school, was nothing like what I tried to get to you. I have been hanging around the town ever since, trying to figure out what I was supposed to be doing with myself."

"Roger, I never doubted that you loved me, from that first tentative kiss on our first date until the moment I, or at least my body, died," said Jeannie softly as she looked into his eyes. "You have a picture of me on your dresser so that it's the first thing that you see when you wake up and the last thing that you see when you go to sleep." Roger had to grab one of the rapidly depleting stock of tissues. "I was there in the morgue when you had to identify me. The body of the man who'd killed me was on the next table, and I know that if you'd had the power then that you have now, you would have incinerated it with the glare you shot at it. I walked with you for these past five days and dreamed with you to help you with starting to let me go. I saw you rescue that little fox and then ran with you as you just made it to the bed and breakfast when the storm hit."

"Debbie, I hitched a ride in the car when you drove here," Joe continued. I couldn't let you go, even if I couldn't figure out how to communicate with you. I met John a day after you got here, sitting out on his front porch."

"You would have scared the crap out of me if I'd had any to lose," John replied with a laugh. "There are not many of us non-corporeal entities, as I like to call us..."

"Still the windbag, even after death," said Sarah with a teary smile that showed all her love, and the others laughed. "Though I suppose that you really aren't dead, are you?"

"That's the thing," he replied. "I do not know why or how we still exist as we do. I've seen other people die as I've gone around the town over the years. Their spirits would leave their bodies, and they'd often be confused, not realizing what had happened. But then they would meet someone that they knew and would walk off and fade away. John and I don't know why that never happened to us."

"So here we are, stuck between our former life and the afterlife, whatever form that takes," Jeannie concluded. "We have been speculating that it's either your continuing love for us and not letting go that's been keeping us here, or else there's something else going on."

"It could be partly us, and partly you not wanting to let go," said Roger thoughtfully. "None of us was ready. Your deaths were total surprises. Would I be wrong in guessing that once you'd realized what had happened, your reaction was essentially "Now what?" The ghosts shook their heads. "So now that you've finally chosen to reveal yourselves to us, we all have to decide whether we should be trying to send you on to whatever comes next after death or to try to bring you back to the corporeal world."

"Chose to reveal is not entirely accurate," John retorted a little sharply, as Roger had hoped he would. "Until the past few days, we have not been able to reveal ourselves. We think that the same thing that is affecting the three of you has also been affecting us. Magic is returning, and we appear to be magical creatures now that can somehow tap into it and draw enough power to allow us to finally be seen and to interact with the real world."

"Expect to hear reports of the others in our condition in town appearing and scaring people," Joe added dryly. "Something big is happening here, and we all are on the front lines."

"So, how exactly did you manage to get the energy you must have needed to keep yourselves alive?" asked Debbie, having recovered enough to be coherent again.

"Please tell us that it hasn't been through sexual energy," Sarah muttered suspiciously. None of the ghosts would meet their gazes. Roger laughed loudly, startling them.

"We came in here all ready to tear each other's clothes off and give you guys a good dinner, but by being here and talking to us you lost out."

"Not by much, Roger dear," purred Jeannie, tracing a shimmering finger across his chest. "We can absorb other forms of energy that people radiate, including lust, which all three of you were broadcasting like search lights."

"Last night's love bomb that you and Roger set off at the park was like a low-yield nuclear weapon. The energy wave itself was enough to nearly fry our circuits, and then when everyone in town started either humping or wanking like mad, we all had the equivalent of a ten-course meal!" said Joe, perhaps a bit more enthusiastically than was necessary, earning an elbow from Debbie that passed through him with no effect.

"We need not mention the neighbourhood-wide love bombs you released this afternoon," added John with a smirk. "Or that there's been a run on Trina's and she's practically sold out of everything. She wants to talk to you about more 'Good Vibrations' vibrators, the next time you come by," he added, the smirk having transformed into a grin. Roger rolled his eyes and made a face, making them all laugh.

"Human sexual energy comes in a wide variety of flavours," Jeannie said, "and you are correct Roger in that the energy generated from love is the strongest of them all. But as we found out this afternoon as you three were making love so intensely, lust generated by love is very intoxicating."

"The whole damned neighbourhood was overrun with drunk ghosts," complained Joe. "Including us, I might add. And let's avoid the topic of the debauchery..." Sarah and Debbie perked up noticeably, while Roger ostentatiously stifled a yawn.

"Ghosts have sex?" inquired Sarah, scowling at Roger, who casually buffed his fingernails on his shirt with a carefully managed insouciance.

"Of course we do," murmured Jeannie, draping herself over her former husband and kissing his cheek and nose in the way she knew would lead to future actions. "How many erotic dreams have you woken up from but strangely found your shorts not filled with your hot, yummy, nourishing cum?"

"That explains those nights," he replied, looking her straight in the eyes. "It also may explain why you haven't moved on. You've been having way too much fun, haven't you?"

"You haven't been doing that to us, have you?" Debbie demanded of Joe dangerously.

"Actually, no we haven't," he responded, shrinking back from her stare. "The differences in anatomy make it nearly impossible."

"No nocturnal blow jobs, hmm?" growled Sarah, directing the full force of The Stare at the hapless men, who screamed and ran through the wall to hide in the kitchen."Now that I think of it, I seem to remember a few dreams in which I was seduced into pleasuring my late husband."

"Roger, I think that you may be right. These ghosts have been having too much fun to want to move on. After all the years of sadness and loss, we find that they've been with us all along." Debbie stood up and flexed her biceps. "Get in here you two. This time, YOU will service US or there will be no more sex and you and all the others will have to go elsewhere for your nourishment!"

"Now see what you've done," Roger whispered to Jeannie, who was still wrapped around him, kissing his face and grinding her crotch against his hardening, glowing cock. "I've only known Sarah for a day, and already know it's not a good idea to get her or Debbie on the warpath." Joe and John had returned nervously to the living room, but with very obvious bulges in their pants. Debbie and Sarah pulled off their clothes, laid themselves side by side four feet apart on the carpet and opened their legs.

"Unzip those wonderful cocks of yours and come here," commanded Sarah.

"And fuck our brains out they way you've been wanting to," growled Debbie. "Now!"

"Carry me upstairs," Jeannie whispered in Roger's ear, nibbling on it. "They're going to be busy and I want you all to myself, just for this little while." It was clear that the women had completely forgotten he was there, and since Jeannie was as light as a feather in his arms, he quietly backed out of the living room and went upstairs to the bedroom.

"How are we going to do this?" Joe asked as he and John tentatively approached their partners. Their pants vanished, revealing their erect cocks.

"You still love me, don't you?" asked Debbie softly as they got on their knees and positioned themselves as they had so many times in the past.

"With all my heart," he replied. "I never stopped loving you." His eyes glittered with tears, and she reached up to try to brush them away, without success.

"And I never stopped loving you. That must be why you are still here."

"Love is the magic," said Sarah to John. His body felt cool and light on her, and she could feel the cool tip of his cock trying to probe her pussy, which ached with the need for it. Her nipples were hard and they could feel his ghostly body moving over and through them, sending tingles through her. "If we've learned anything today, it's that if we want it to happen, it can. Make magic with me, John."

"I remember the night when we conceived our first child, Emily," he said, closing his eyes to better recall. "I remember how we walked through the park on the winter's night as there were Christmas carols being sung from the stage, and how it suddenly started to snow just as they turned the lights on and everyone cheered." He opened his eyes again to look into hers. "We walked home through the snow, the first of the season if I recall, our bodies as close together as our coats would let them be. Your lips were so hot on mine and our tongues could not stay in our mouths. I'm surprised that we made it home without tearing off our clothes and humping wildly in the middle of the street." He chuckled as she blushed a bit, also remembering.

"We did make it home," Sarah continued, feeling herself warming up. "The coats and boots and mitts came off in the hallway. Your boner was so hot and hard, I thought it would tear through your pants just to get at me."

"One of us had left the radio on in the kitchen, and it was playing "I Want to Know What Love Is," he continued, unaware that Debbie and Joe were listening too. "I don't know how we got to be naked so quickly, but I put a finger in you and you were like a hot wet furnace. I was all for doing it then and there, right about where we are now," he added with a smile. "But you wanted to do it 'properly', so we went up to the bedroom. You pushed me onto the bed and mounted me with one quick movement. I think we came hard about fifteen seconds later." Sarah's breasts and crotch flared with her red, blue, and yellow colours, which spread along John's ghostly erection, making it glow too.

"Then you recovered remarkably quickly," she replied, breathing heavily, "and you rolled on top of me and thrust in hard like - oh!" John's thick cock had thrust into her, then started sliding in and out. "Oh Goddess, how I've missed having that cock in me!"

"And I have missed having it in you," he replied, starting up the rhythm they both knew so well.

"I remember," said Joe, taking his cue, "how, even after years of being together and having sex in all states from cool and gentle to hot, frantic pounding, you always wanted to wash yourself alone, without any 'help', until that summer evening after a long day at work for both of us. I'd showered first because I stank worse than you after being out landscaping in the hot sun all day. Then it was your turn, but instead of going to the kitchen to get dinner started like I was supposed to..."

"You invaded my shower," she tried to scowl, but couldn't because of his wicked grin. She could feel the heat starting in her groin.

"I must have had a bit of the devil in me," he continued. "I quietly opened the door, which you'd forgotten to lock, then opened the shower curtain and stepped in."

"After I nearly deafened you with my scream, as I recall." Joe nodded.

"I took the soap out of your hand and washed you with it, slowly and lovingly."

"You played my body like a violin," Debbie growled, getting hotter with the memory. "You made me both so relaxed and so horny that there was no way you were going anywhere without getting the fucking of your life!"

"And then I knelt down, got between your legs, and ate you out while you looked down on me and water was running off your breasts into my eyes. It's a good thing we were in the shower, because you came so hard and so fast that you sprayed me in the face!" Her red, reddish-orange, and orange colours flared in her erogenous zones as she growled back,

"And it was also a good thing that we were in the shower when I went down on you. You were so hard and so ready that you blew a huge load all over my face after only two long licks! Aaahh!" Her colours had also wrapped themselves around his long, fat cock, hardening it enough so that it thrust all the way into her in one stroke. "You woke the dragon. I don't recall drying ourselves off, but we did leave behind two wet towels in the express lane to the bedroom."

"We had dinner late that night. Fortunately there were leftovers to heat and eat because we were too tired to cook anything," Joe grinned as he pumped his cock into her hot pussy. "It feels all tingly, like electricity is running through it." After a pause, punctuated by loud incoherent noises from Sarah as her glow was getting brighter and brighter, he muttered "Damn it, I'm coming already!"

"I don't care! I'm coming too! Pound me! Harder!" She was bucking like a bronco and he was thrusting as hard and as fast as he could, and her glow was getting hard for him to look at. Every nerve and muscle in her vagina could feel every square inch of him as it clamped down hard. Cum blasted her cervix as she wailed, her brain shorted out, and a great surge of energy shot into Joe's body. John groaned as he lost it and hosed Sarah's insides with more cum than he thought he'd ever had before. Sarah shrieked, clamped down on him, and she fired a blast of energy into him. The effect on the ghosts was, dare it be said, electric. Trapped by the vise-like grips on their cocks, all they could do was thrash around as the energy lit them up like light bulbs and shot out in all directions through the walls of the house and out into the world. Fortunately for the frazzled neighbours, none of them hit anyone.

As Sarah and Debbie came down from their orgasms, they released their holds and poor John and Joe shot through the air, still spitting multi-coloured sparks, and passed through the wall between the foyer and the living room. All of them except for their penises, which were still solid enough to not want to pass through, so the ghosts were painfully pulled up short while partway through the wall. The women were treated to the sight of two sparking, multi-coloured, half-erect cocks seemingly growing out of the wall, while accompanied by yells and curses of pain, and all they could do was lie on the carpet and laugh weakly. The cocks then lost their solidity and their wild-eyed owners managed to get through the wall and glower at their women. Clothes magically reappeared on them.

"Sarah," said John shakily, leaning on Joe for support, "that was truly the most remarkable act of lovemaking we have ever had." His hair was still standing on its ends and his eyes were wild.

"But," added Joe, "unless we can find some way out of spirit form, we are NOT having sex again. And we promise, no more seducing you in your dreams!" Debbie and Sarah, who had been able to struggle to sitting positions, high-fived each other. Joe and John gave them the middle finger and they all chuckled. "See you later, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you, Joe," said Debbie. "We'll find some way to bring you back."

"With love, anything is possible," said John. "Come on, Joe, I need to find some place to get some rest. We're not going to need to feed for quite some time." They waved and blew kisses, and then faded out of sight as they walked towards the door.

"Debbie, where's Roger?" Sarah asked.

While the others had been otherwise occupied, Roger had quietly carried Jeannie up the stairs and into the bedroom and the well-used bed with its rumpled covers and sheets. He quietly closed the door behind them, turned around and saw that she was sitting on the edge of the bed smiling at him.

"That's a cute nightlight you have there," she said, indicating the glowing tent in his shorts. "Please remove your shorts so I can get a look at it." Bemused, Roger complied, and walked over to her. "Interesting," she said, stroking his cock with her fingers and seeing how the patterns of green, yellow, and turquoise swirled around them, like waving your hand in fog. When she took her hand away, traces of the colours were on her fingers, but they quickly dissipated. "It feels all tingly, like it's electric or something." She saw Roger's strained expression and asked "What's wrong?"

"Your touch felt so good," he croaked. "It was all I could do to not come right in your hand there." The intensity of his glow subsided a bit as he settled down.

"Lie down on the bed," she ordered. "I'm hungry, and need more of your cum."

"Ooh, my own personal vampire," he said dramatically, obediently getting on it and lying on his back. Jeannie's clothes vanished, exposing a slender body with full, C-cup sized breasts topped by medium-sized, hard nipples, and a full, untrimmed bush. Feeling the force of Roger' ogling her warming her up, she got on and straddled him, but nothing happened.

"This is not very satisfying," she remarked. Roger's erect appendage was glowing in the middle of her body, about where it should be, but it wasn't doing much more than sparking a little.

"That's the main drawback to being insubstantial. I feel a bit cool and tingly where you're touching me, but that won't make me come."

PunMagic
PunMagic
89 Followers
12