Ridiculust Ch. 12

Story Info
Roger and Debbie lovingly make their way back to Julia's.
6.9k words
4.63
3.4k
2
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
89 Followers

Day 3: Chapter 12

Debbie was the first to wake up. Every muscle in her body seemed to ache and she groaned quietly. There was enough daylight coming through the curtains for her eyes to focus on a face that was about six inches from hers. She started in surprise before remembering that it was Roger, who was still sound asleep. She moved closer and gave him a kiss on the cheek that wasn't on the pillow.

"Huh? Whaa?" Sarah slurred, stirring and sitting up. "Debbie, you're awake. Oh Goddess, what a day we had yesterday," she whispered, stretching and yawning, exposing her C cup breasts with small, pale pink areolas and soft nipples to her lascivious gaze. "What are you looking at?" she asked with a smirk, sliding out of the bed and striking some sexy poses. Debbie, to her credit, did not drool, but opted to make some poses of her own, flaunting her larger breasts and ass. By now, both were glowing slightly.

"If it weren't for Sleeping Beauty there, I'd be eating you into unconsciousness right now," Sarah glowered at her.

"And I would be reaming you out with your own Pink Magic dildo," Debbie replied a bit huskily. Just then, Mr. Sleeping Beauty shifted around a bit. Debbie, who had a better view, widened her eyes.

"What?" asked Sarah, a bit concerned. Debbie just giggled.

"Come look at this. There's a strange glow under the covers." Sarah strode over to look, and Debbie gently pulled back the covers to reveal Roger, who had fallen asleep nude, with a brightly glowing hard-on. "Someone has morning wood! What should be done about it?"

"Can I have it? Please?" Debbie asked with big puppy dog eyes. "I'll pay you back a little later, with some of this," she continued, giving Sarah's left breast a long, hot lick while plunging two fingers into her wet snatch and rubbing her clitoris with her thumb. "And then some of this," she added, getting on her knees, sticking her face in Sarah's crotch, and licking and sucking on the pussy that Sarah quickly moved to expose.

"Ohh, ugghh, OK," Sarah groaned, half deliriously. She staggered off to her suitcase, opened it, and retrieved her Pink Magic from somewhere inside. "And later, when you're eating me out, I will be stuffing this thing into your hot, dripping pussy and reaming you out with it." She waggled the thick, ten-inch translucent dildo with its strategically-placed knobs, bumps, and ridges at Debbie, who was shamelessly drooling at it. "Go have your fun. I'll be having a shower. A cold, cold shower." She did stop at the door to watch Debbie gently roll the sleeping Roger onto his back to the left of centre of the mattress, climb onto the bed, straddle him and insert the glowing cock all the way inside with a deep moan of pleasure.

As Roger slowly returned to consciousness, he was wondering why it was that he had a warm, heavy weight on his abdomen and why his cock was all tingly and felt like it was in a hot, wet sleeve. The first thing that he saw when he managed to open his eyes was Debbie sitting on him, gently riding his cock and looking very pleased with herself.

"Good morning, mister sleepyhead," she chirped, her bright blue eyes twinkling and a big grin on her face. "I was wondering when you'd wake up." As she raised and lowered herself, he could see his glowing cock going in and out of her glowing pussy. "No boner dies unloved in this house!" This was the first chance he'd had to get a close look at her body, and he took full advantage. Her skin from the top of her bust line to her face was pale and liberally sprinkled with freckles, which didn't surprise him. The sun was never the friend of the red-haired and blue-eyed. Her round face, with a slightly turned-up nose and moderately plump lips on a sensual mouth, was surrounded by gray curly hair that just reached her shoulders. Somebody (presumably her) had shaved her pubic hair into a gray, curly strip about two inches wide at the top and one at the bottom that naturally drew the gaze to her Fun Zone. She was well-toned for someone of their age with only a little extra padding in all the right places.

"I can't recall when in my less-than-illustrious career morning wood changed into morning wind," he replied, reaching up to gently lift and fondle her soft, heavy breasts and stroke her hard, brown nipples with his glowing hands. Debbie quivered and gasped as little sparks slipped into her skin.

"Oh, dear Goddess, those magic hands of yours will be the end of me," she moaned. "Stop it for now. I'm trying an experiment to see what happens when we take it nice and slow, and if you keep that up I'm liable to explode!" He reluctantly placed his arms down next to his body, and then turned his head sideways to look at the ensuite bathroom's door. "Sarah's in there having her shower. After she saw what we were doing, she took her Pink Magic in with her." At his questioning look, she added "That's her big pink dildo. I think you've seen it already." She smirked and Roger remembered when he first met Sarah, still possessed by Mandy the demon, using it on herself in the laundry room of her sister Julia's bed and breakfast, in which he'd taken shelter only a day and a half ago. A low, ragged moan, amplified by the room's acoustics, came from the bathroom, indicating that the magic was working.

"We are in our early sixties and should not be as horny as teenagers," said Roger. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you," he added with a mischievous grin as he thrust up into her as she was on her down stroke, making her grunt and go cross-eyed for a moment. They then stopped as they suddenly felt rushes of energy flow from themselves into the other. Their lower bodies were a kaleidoscope of yellow, orange, red, green, and turquoise patterns. "That's really cool," said a wide-eyed Roger, somewhat breathlessly. Debbie's tempo of rising and falling had been steadily increasing and her heavy breathing had transformed into ecstatic moaning as Roger slammed himself into her, pretty much out of control himself. The bathroom door opened suddenly, revealing a dripping wet Sarah with about three inches of pink dildo sticking out of her vagina, which was glowing with her colours of red, blue and yellow and illuminating the translucent Pink Magic.

"Oh good, you're not done yet," she said hoarsely. "Roger, get one of those magic hands on me!" Roger was on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom, and she quickly waddled over to him, grabbed his right hand, and put it on her brightly glowing left breast. Sparks flew into her already sensitive nipples and she arched her back and screeched as she came. The dildo shot out of her pussy and bounced off the floor and she fell over backwards. Debbie clamped down hard and shouted out her orgasm and Roger lost it, splashing a load off her cervix as he bucked into her as hard as he could. With a quiet groan, she folded up onto him and wound up with her head on his left shoulder and her breasts pressing into his chest.

"That definitely felt different," she murmured into his ear. "Intense, but not brain-frying. Mama like." Roger gently rolled her off him and onto the bed so he could breathe.

"I'm going to pull out now," said Roger. "You should probably scoot to the bathroom. Just watch out for Sarah." His deflating cock popped out and with a groan from her and a grunt from him, she rolled over him, landing deftly on her feet with her legs tight together, though there was still some leakage drooling down her legs and she scurried into the bathroom and closed the door. "Are you OK, Sarah?" he asked, twisting around so he could see her as she sat up, looking dazed.

"I don't know how many volts you shot into me, but it brought me over the edge. Thanks."

"It was my pleasure," he replied as the sounds of the shower started up. He untangled himself, put his feet on the floor and helped her to stand up, suddenly finding himself with her in his arms, her lips on his and her tongue in his mouth. His response was equally as warm and their hands roamed at will. To his surprise, her hands left a trail of tingles and somewhat relaxed muscles. "Let me see your hands," he said, grabbing one for a good look. Little blue sparks were coming off her fingers and going into his skin. "It looks like I'm not the only one with magic hands."

"Hmm," Sarah replied, looking at her right hand curiously. "I wonder what sort of magic they can do?" Roger noticed the wicked glint in her eyes and held her tight so she couldn't grope.

"I think that you will get more satisfactory results if you wait a while," he whispered into her right ear, giving it a gentle nibble. "I'm running on empty and need breakfast. And then we'll see whose magic hands do the most damage." He grinned, giving her shoulders a quick, expert massage that left her groaning in his arms.

"I will wait," she replied, giving him a few rubs and squeezes at the base of his neck that made him close his eyes and breathe deeply. "But I'm afraid that we'll just put each other to sleep."

"Then it can wait until nap time." He looked around the room. "Dammit, my backpack must still be in the kitchen," he grumbled, grabbing his underwear and pants from yesterday and putting them on. "I'll go down and get it." He reflexively reached to push his glasses back up his nose, then suddenly realized that he wasn't wearing them. "Sarah, I don't need my glasses anymore!"

"Huh?"she asked, startled to realize that she was also not wearing hers. "This is amazing! I hope that it's permanent! I can't remember ever not wearing glasses!"

"Me neither. It feels really weird, but I'll get used to it."

"See you downstairs, sweetie," she replied, rooting around in her dresser for something. She was certain she could feel the pressure from his ogling her ass before he walked out the door and felt herself getting warm between her legs. Damn, how were they ever going to get anything done?

Roger quickly padded down the stairs in his bare feet and found his pack where it had been shoved into a corner by the back door. He dug out a dark blue T-shirt, light blue shorts, white socks and underwear and quickly changed into them, tucking the old clothes into the top of the pack. He found a pot and measuring cup, poured the required amount of water into the pot and set it to heating while he measured out oatmeal and raisins. The water was just beginning to boil when he heard footsteps descending the stairs and he added the oatmeal and raisins to the water, turning down the heat.

"Hello Roger," said Sarah as she turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs. "Making some breakfast for us?" she asked hopefully as he busied himself with the coffee maker. She'd put on a sky blue blouse and tan Bermuda shorts with white socks.

"Oatmeal with raisins," he replied with a grin as she made a face. "The raisins make a big difference in edibility. I also add a couple of spoonfuls of applesauce, if you have any?"

"There's some in the door of the fridge," she replied, moving to stand next to him in front of the window. He turned around and found himself in a hug.

"Mmm," he said, hugging her back as her body molded itself to his. "Nothing like a hug in the morning to get the day off right." He opened his eyes and found he was looking out the window. "Hey, there's a deer in your backyard!" he exclaimed. She stiffened in his arms, loosened herself and turned.

"You rotten little fucker!" she yelled through the window, which was still open from yesterday. The deer looked up from its flowery snack. "Mind the oatmeal while I deal with this." Debbie was coming down the stairs as Sarah ran the few steps to the back door, unlocked it, ripped it open and stepped onto the deck. Roger could see her where she stood inflating her lungs and then seeming to shout something that was probably a creative, improbable, and definitely obscene speculation on its parentage, but he couldn't hear anything. The deer obviously did, as it took off like a shot, leaping oh-so-gracefully over the fence into Debbie's yard, and then leaping over the other fence and out of sight. Birds exploded out of trees, with crows cawing loudly in alarm, while some squirrels, two cats, and a skunk in several backyards went tearing off in all directions.

"What's going on?" asked Debbie as she walked into the kitchen and seeing Roger standing there with his mouth open in surprise.

"Our beloved Sarah just blew out all the wildlife with an ultrasonic cussing," he replied, quickly turning to stir up the oatmeal as the coffee maker warbled its readiness. Debbie got three bowls and mugs out of the cupboard, while Roger took the oatmeal off the heat, found the applesauce in the fridge, added a couple of spoonfuls to the pot, stirred it in quickly and scooped the oatmeal into the bowls. Debbie was pouring the coffee when Sarah came back inside, closing the door with a thump.

"I sure showed them," she said in a barely audible rasp. "But I don't want to do that again," she continued, grabbing a glass, filling it with water, and drinking it down. "Roger, I'm going to need some help with this." Seeing her discomfort, Roger thought for a moment, and his right hand glowed.

"If I had to discard a larynx, would I throat away?" He flicked his middle finger and a ball of multi-coloured light shot into her throat. She stepped back, coughed twice, cleared her throat, and said,

"Thanks. That feels so much better!" They trooped outside with their oatmeal and coffee and pulled up chairs at the table.

"It's a lovely morning, marauding wildlife notwithstanding," said Debbie, spooning some oatmeal into her mouth. "Hey, this isn't bad at all!" Despite her earlier misgivings, Sarah found herself eating it enthusiastically.

"It's been my standard breakfast for years," Roger explained, "though I usually also have a glass of milk and a banana with it for the extra nutrients." It was a lovely, sunny morning, though the sun had yet to move to where it would shine on the deck and the three ate their breakfast in companionable silence. And it was quiet, save for the occasional breeze in the trees, since the birds had not returned. "Are the trees saying anything interesting?" he asked Debbie as they sipped their coffee.

"The willow down in the park is recovering nicely," she replied, listening closely. "The others are looking forward to what we can do today."

"It's gonna take a whole lot of love to cure those trees," Sarah mused. "But if the Purple Chimps could generate it on Friday night, maybe they can do it again tonight."

"Music is love, and love is music if you know what I mean," sang Roger. The ladies winced.

"You do have a point, even if it is way off-key," said Debbie. "They probably have a website and I'll reach out to them after I go home and get some fresh clothes." She had on her clothes from yesterday. "Thank you very much for the yummy breakfast, Roger," she continued, getting up, gathering her stuff and giving him a kiss on the top of his head.

"You're very welcome, Debbie," he replied as he and Sarah stood up and collected their things. "Let's get the dishes done and figure out what we need to do to get people to come to the park on a Sunday night." Roger noticed a squeeze on his rump as he went through the door, but the culprit was fast enough to avoid detection. "Hmm," he said as they went into the kitchen. "Someone put the squeeze on me back there." The ladies were all wide, innocent eyes and batting eyelashes, an entirely expected reaction. Roger merely rolled his eyes and sighed lugubriously.

"So, you'll contact the Purple Chimps," said Sarah, thoroughly ignoring Roger's theatrics while running the water into the sink. "I know the guy in the radio station who's on this morning. I can call him and ask him to make an announcement every so often."

"Once I have my shower and shave, I'll make a poster, get it printed somewhere, and distribute them," said Roger. "I'll have to be tentative about the Purple Chimps until we know for sure, but I can work around that."

"You'd be out and about the town? Who knows what chaos you'd cause?" asked Debbie in mock horror as she dried dishes. Roger rolled his eyes again, trying to put some things away but finding that the other two were usually blocking access to the cupboards, so he retreated to the counter by the hole in the wall, where their phones were plugged into a socket with a three-in-one multi-plug. Just as Sarah was letting the water out of the sink, he got an odd feeling.

"Sarah, your phone's going to ring," he said, picking it up and holding it out to her, still plugged in. She dried her hands on a tea towel and looked at him suspiciously, and then they all jumped a bit when it started playing a funky ring tone. She grabbed it and picked up the call.

"Hello?" she asked. "Julia! What a pleasant surprise! Yes, I'm feeling very good now." Debbie dragged Roger to the living room so that Sarah could have some privacy.

"Tell her about tonight!" Roger said in a loud stage whisper. Sarah smiled and nodded as he was propelled into the room.

"How did you know that was going to happen?" she asked curiously. He shrugged.

"I've been doing that long before the Magic Plague started," he replied, sitting on the two-seater couch after having been none-too-subtly guided there. "Not reliably, but there have been times when I was able to predict who it would be, even before the days of call display. It would really freak the callers out, which was half the fun."

"Hmm, you don't smell so fresh," she replied, wrinkling her nose and getting up again. "Now would be a good time for you to wash up, and for me to get some fresh clothes."

"Ooh, woman repellant," he said gleefully, getting up and rubbing his hands. "Maybe I'll let my manly musk finally get me some peace!" Debbie's glower froze him in place.

"If you don't, we will take you up to the shower ourselves and wash you very, very thoroughly," she said, "and if something were to come up, it would have to be dealt with." The undertone of menace was impossible for Roger to ignore.

"Eep!" he squeaked, scuttling away from her and up the stairs. She waved at Sarah and went out the front door to go to her house. Much to his surprise, Roger was able to shower, shave, and brush his teeth without being bothered, and was back downstairs in twenty minutes. He snagged his laptop from his backpack, found a plug in the living room, plugged it in and turned it on, sitting on the three-seater couch. Sarah had disappeared somewhere, so he had some time to himself to check his email and messages and the weather forecast, which promised another great summer day ahead.

He responded to some friends asking where he was and what he was up to with cheerful assertions that all was well and he was having a great time and yes, he was Glowing Cock Man. Those who were in the band were informed that 'Oompa Loompa Love' was a solid hit here, and if they wanted to come up to play tonight, they'd be more than welcome. Strangely, there were no takers. He was partway through putting together a poster advertising the proposed Love-In for the Trees when he became aware that he was being watched. He looked up to see Jeannie perched on the far arm of couch, looking the worse for the wear. Her hair was mussed up and she appeared to be weaving slightly.

"Jeannie, are you drunk?" he asked in surprise.

"It would appear that I am," she replied, making an effort to focus on him. "You and those women had sex this morning and you irray - irradiated the entire damned neighbourhood. You made us all drunk. Please try to dial it back a little," she begged. "I don't know how much more of this we can take!" Joe and John then materialized, and they were definitely three sheets to the wind, leaning on each other for support.

"You, sir," slurred John, "have been taking very good care of my more or less former wife, for which I thank you. She's happier than she's been for a long time. But you and her and Debbie are a health hazard! We shall go to the basement to rest and recover." The three of them stood up and then vanished. Roger just shook his head, bemused.

PunMagic
PunMagic
89 Followers
12