Ridiculust Ch. 14

Story Info
Roger and Jeannie finally make love in the grove of trees.
10.4k words
4.64
4.6k
1

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
96 Followers

When Roger suddenly regained awareness, he appeared to be in a darkened room with a strangely domed ceiling that was partly visible from the light from a large screen that had a bright yellow cursor blinking in its upper left corner. It began to move, leaving a trail of yellow characters as it tracked left to right. "Matheson BIOS Emergency Restart. Autonomous systems reboot successful." A list of vital organs, including heart, lungs, and kidneys, appeared, all with "status Green" beside them.

"That's good to know," he said to himself. "Musculo-skeletal system undamaged," the text continued, and he experimentally flexed various joints and muscles, getting no pains at all, much to his surprise. "Visual cortex reactivated." The screen switched from black to a view that looked like a camera had been laid sidewise on a lawn. In the near distance was a large silver maple tree. "Whoa, where am I? Is this what I'm seeing?" "Auditory cortex reactivated." The sounds coming in from what seemed to be loudspeakers in the room were tranquil rustling of leaves and swishing of grasses, as well as distant conversations and other sounds of human activity. "Taste, smell, and touch functions online and functioning normally. Warning! Impending dragon breath! Remedial measures will be required."

"Dragon breath is probably the least of my worries," muttered Roger as a pair of white sneakers attached to thick brown legs appeared in his field of view, about a metre away.

"Oh, Roger, now you've done it," said a familiar female voice. It was Trina, of all people.

"Vocal apparatus is online. Minor damage reported," continued the text. "Penile system is online. Light and electrical enhancements are fully functional." "How comforting," Roger muttered. "When will my voluntary muscles turn on? I'm a little uncomfortable here." His body sense told him that he was lying on his left side, on his left arm. "Voluntary muscles are fully functional. System reboot complete. Thank you for your purchase of Matheson BIOS. Direct all complaints to..." Suddenly, his consciousness snapped back to his normal sensory apparatus and he breathed in deeply and rolled onto his back, turning his head to look at her.

"Hi, Trina," he croaked and coughed, trying and failing to sit up. "Every time I wake up, I seem to be looking at a gorgeous woman." She gave a dazzling smile in response. In addition to the lime green skirt, coral top and white shoes that he'd seen on her earlier when he and Debbie had seen her in her store, she had on a white, broad-brimmed hat and had her left arm through the handles of a conservative black purse.

"Debbie was right, you are a sweet talker," she replied. Roger finally managed to sit up.

"Did you give the delivery guy his tip?" he inquired almost innocently.

"Oh yes." Her smile became much more lascivious. "And he gave me his, and all the rest of it!" Roger grinned in reply and looked around.

"I seem to have wound up in the grove in the park," he said. "I can feel the power beneath me. It was trying to grab Debbie and me as we were walking into town, and we only just got past it." His stomach growled. "And I'm hungry! I didn't get to eat anything when we finally got to Julia's."

"Maybe if you could find a way to tap into the power you're feeling, it would help," Trina replied, with somewhat suspicious casualness.

"I wonder if ..." Roger started, then suddenly felt a pulse of power, "... a plumber had a bugle, she could play Taps..." They looked down and saw that his body below the waist was glowing with a shimmering blue and green pattern, which quickly spread over the rest of him, then faded away. "Wow, I feel like I just had a long drink of cold, refreshing water!" He hopped to his feet, suddenly feeling energetic. "And I'm not even hungry anymore!" His enthusiasm was distracted by Trina's expression, as she appeared to be looking at his midsection. He looked down and saw an all-too-familiar brightly glowing tent in his shorts. "Dammit, this happened last night to the arborist and his assistants," he said, turning away from her in embarrassment. "It will probably go away on its own in a few minutes. Whoa!" He felt his shorts getting yanked down, and then he got spun around and saw her looking up at him.

"I have enjoyed the pleasure of cocks of all sizes, shapes, and colours over the years, but when I saw the video of Glowing Cock Man, I knew I had to have this one. And I will," she growled, giving him a gentle push that, due to the shorts around his ankles, caused him to fall over backwards onto his ass. "Oh, a nice, thick one! And it's sparky!" Roger was now flat on his back as Trina settled her bulk over him and he felt her shift around until suddenly he was deep inside her.

"I have to warn you," he gasped as she expertly rode up and down on him, "that when I come, you will be getting a big shot of energy. And that will be soon," he groaned. She had squeezed her vagina muscles to extract the maximum pleasure. Wickedly, he consciously tried to channel as much energy into her as he could to teach her a lesson.

"Oh, Goddess, you are already are shooting energy into me," she groaned, quivering. He couldn't see anything because her dress was in the way, but he could feel energy sparking from his cock into her sensitive clitoris. "No man has made me come as quickly ... as ... you! Aaah!" Roger had started thrusting as hard as he could as she was rising up and her knees locked. He could feel her squeezing his cock harder and harder as her orgasm roared in like an express train.

"Last chance to get off before I ... urggh!" But it was too late, even if she had wanted to get off. Fed by the energy he had just absorbed, he sprayed his load of cum deep inside her, which was then followed by a blast of yellow, green, and turquoise energy that lit up her entire lower body. Normally, Trina had a 100 amp fuse, but this was too much even for her and all of her uterine and abdominal muscles involuntarily contracted in a truly shattering orgasm. Roger suddenly felt his abdomen get drenched by a hot fluid as his muscles contracted, pumping another squirt of cum into her, followed by another bolt of energy, almost as strong as the first one. With a shriek, Trina launched herself up and off him, landing heavily beside Roger on his left, her eyes and mouth wide open, her neon pink curly hair standing on end, with little sparks crackling between the strands. He had another squirt that, because of the angle his body was at, landed on the grass next to him, and fired a weaker bolt across the clearing and hit another tree with enough force to blow out some rot.

"Be careful what you wish for," Roger gasped, breathing heavily from the exertion.

"N-Never thought this would happen," she slurred, her whole body twitching.

"I think that if you looked into your future, you'd see what's in store for you," he replied, feeling another surge of power. Trina abruptly vanished with a loud pop, and he hoped that he'd sent her back to her shop as he had intended. "If I went into a place that didn't serve alcohol, it would make me dry," he added and suddenly Trina's mystery fluid was in a small sphere in the air next to him, and fell with a small splash onto the spot where his cum had landed. He managed to pull up his shorts and underwear and then flopped back on the grass with a groan. "Now I'm totally tapped out." He felt the rush of the energy flow back and once again sweep out the fatigue, but this time, he didn't get the unfortunate side effect that started the whole mess in the first place. Instead, he was lulled to sleep by the warm, shade-dappled sun on his body and the cool, gentle breezes that rustled the leaves in the huge trees that surrounded the clearing. This is how the others finally found him an hour and a half later.

As it turned out, Trina appeared in the middle of her store about two inches above the floor and landed with a thud that temporarily knocked the wind out of her. She had put a sign in the door's window saying "Closed for Restocking, Sorry for any Inconvenience", so there was nobody else there. It took a few minutes for the insanity in her nervous system to burn itself out, after which she managed to get up, waddle to the small staff bathroom in the back and clean herself up. "Maybe, just maybe, I do have a sex addiction problem," she muttered, eyeing the pile of boxes that had been left by Lenny the delivery man after his ten-minute tip was over, something she had enjoyed greatly. She had customers talking about "waking the dragon", but her problem seemed to be getting hers to go to sleep.

As she continued the comforting routine of opening boxes (of dildos and vibrators in this case), pulling the items out, comparing them to the manifest, scanning them into her system with the hand scanner, and putting them on the shelves, her mind was replaying her encounter with Roger. The odd thing (well, the first odd thing) was that the delivery man's "tip" was usually enough to keep her libidinous impulses under control for the rest of the day, but only about half an hour after, she was starting to feel the urges again. She had been restocking some of the always-popular Double Dragons, which wasn't helping, but it was quite disturbing that she was thinking about the grove of trees in the park and how satisfying it would be to walk around in it on this lovely day with her own well-used DD secretly plugged into her and turned on to the max. Not that it would be much of a secret if it brought her to one or two of the orgasms which were its main selling point, but that was becoming less and less of a concern as she kept thinking of the grove and how good it would be.

Finally, Trina could take it no more, and she went to the special "demo room" in the back, removed her Double Dragon from the low stool onto which it was attached with its floor mount (sold separately), put it in her purse, left and locked the store, and walked as casually as she could the short distance to the park entrance and from there to the grove. To her surprise, there was nobody in it, except for Roger who appeared to be asleep, but was twitching a bit. Events had unfolded and she'd seized her opportunity, though in hindsight it was damn close to rape. She shuddered at the thought, and was surprised that she felt ashamed of herself, but that glowing, sparking cock was impossible to resist for a woman with her problem, and she'd paid the price and now was here again. At least she hadn't left her purse behind - it had never left her arm as she'd fucked him for that oh-so-brief time, and she opened it and took out the Double Dragon.

"Now if there were some way to get a small Taser or something in you," she said to the device, which had large, realistic white and black cocks on each end, "and maybe some LEDs for a visual effect, people can experience the Roger effect, but without the consequences." She went to the counter, got the store's phone, tapped out Janelle's number from the contacts list, and waited for her to pick up. Another selling point of the Double Dragon was that it was locally made with all parts also locally made. Janelle was the lead engineer and designer of the small company behind it, and Trina had been one of a select few to help perfect the design. "Hi, Janelle," she said, looking around the mess of her store and feeling the leftover aches in her loins. "I have an idea for an enhancement for the Double Dragon..."

"The strange thing is that nobody saw him leave," said Jeannie as the five of them walked on the sidewalk towards the park. "People don't just disappear into thin air, like ... uh, ghosts," she finished lamely, scowling at John and Joe's snickers.

"You've known him far longer than I have," replied Debbie, "but it's becoming apparent that you can't rule out any sort of weirdness with Roger."

"I'm surprised that he didn't explode," Joe added as they crossed Queen St and entered the downtown area. "The amount of energy in that room was incredible! And look what it did for us and the others!" He looked at his dark brown hands in amazement. "Even if this is only temporary, and God please let it not be, it's the greatest gift one could ask for!"

"To breathe the air again, to feel the sun on my face again," added John. "To hold you in my arms again," he added, looking directly at Sarah, who smiled back at him, but in her eyes was the heat of a furnace and he had a good idea of what would happen when they got home.

"He will be fine," she said. "As it turns out, his soul, mine, yours," she indicated Debbie, "yours," she nodded at John, "and maybe those of Jeannie and Joe have been interacting with each others for thousands of years." The others listened with astonishment as she relayed the story of her encounter in the park, including the exercises with the staff and then the katana in Julia's. By the time she'd finished, they had walked past Trina's, where they'd peeked through the window in the door and seen her talking into her phone while restocking shelves, and had entered the park through the main gate.

"Roger is in the grove," said Debbie. "The trees are excited. It seems that we managed to save the silver maple with a blast of energy from our little concert and Roger took a potshot at the poplar that saved a main branch. He's sleeping now." Such was the size of the park that it took them five minutes of fast walking, led by a barely self-restrained Jeannie, for them to reach the grove where they found the object of their search lying near the base of a large white pine tree. They all got the impression while standing there that the tree had somehow arranged its branches so that he was shaded from the bright mid-afternoon sun. At one side was a half-grown fox, and at the other was a raccoon, probably one of the ones that accosted them for their food containers. The raccoon chittered what sounded like a greeting and hustled off towards the Chinese food truck, while the fox flicked its tail and ran off towards the river.

"His honour guard," said Debbie dryly as Jeannie abandoned all pretense of patience, ran to his side, sat down by his head and began stroking his head.

"Roger, wake up! You did it! I'm back, sweetheart." Her kiss would have revived him if he'd been three weeks dead and set fire to the entire Amazon rainforest to boot, so it was no surprise that his eyes opened groggily and unfocused.

"Every time I wake up, I see a gorgeous woman," he murmured, his hazel eyes locked on her blue eyes, "but this time, I wake up and see my gorgeous woman, and not in my dreams." With her help, he sat up and looked around, only to see John and Sarah and Joe and Debbie all but eating each other up. All four of them were glowing brightly. They snickered. "Jeannie, I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast and so help me, even that tree is starting to look good!" His stomach snarled something that should not be translated.

"Oh, crap," groaned Jeannie. At Roger's quirked eyebrow, she elaborated. "I just thought of a pun that should help them get back home where they can do what they need to do."

"Listen up, you guys!" he said loudly, getting their attention, but just barely. "In a truly momentous event, my fair lady here will pun you home!"

"You? The notorious pun hater?" inquired Joe, shifting uncomfortably as Debbie squeezed the bulge in his pants. "Roger has finally corrupted you?"

"Hey!" objected Roger. Jeannie gave him a poke, and then closed her eyes. As the pun formed in her mind, she felt the power flow through her, and it seemed as natural as if she'd been doing it all her life. The others, especially Roger, could also feel it, and were astonished. When she opened her eyes, she was glowing with a silver, gold, and white aura, and her hands were glowing more brightly.

"You should be like baseball players and make home runs." Light flashed from her hands and formed a bright rectangle about three metres wide and two high just beyond them. An image of the front of Sarah's house, as seen from the sidewalk, appeared in the rectangle.

"That's it," said Roger, his eyes round. "Run home! Quickly now!" Sarah, John, Debbie, and Joe looked at each other, turned and ran through the rectangle.

"You did it!" shouted Debbie.

"Be gentle with them," advised Jeannie with a smirk. "We have trees to save, you know."

"See you tonight," said Roger, a bit too loudly, and the rectangle faded away. He turned to face her as a breeze blew through the trees of the grove. He was glowing in his colours of forest green, turquoise, and yellow, and when he took her hands in his, their auras merged together and the colours swirled and danced around them. After about a minute, their passionate kiss with bodies, mouths, tongues, and minds merged together, was interrupted by an embarrassed cough. Startled, they turned to the source.

"I recognize you," said Roger with surprise, not letting go of Jeannie. "You were outside the dining room looking in through the windows at our little sing-along." They separated but stood side by side, holding hands, and their auras faded to a pale glow. The three visitors walked past the maple tree and into the circular clearing, pausing to look around at the majestic wall of various shades of green that bent and rustled in the afternoon breeze.

"Mr. and Mrs. Matheson," said the small blond man, extending his hand, which Roger and Jeannie shook in turn, "I am John Martin, and these are my colleagues from the Holistic Health and Wellness Centre, Agnes Mzumba and Alice Marchand." The tall black woman and the shorter Caucasian woman each shook hands with them. Despite the warmth of the day, Alice's hand was cold and she seemed to be moving rather hesitantly and stiffly.

"Please call us Jeannie and Roger," said Jeannie with a warm smile that seemed to light up the whole grove. "What can we do for you?" As soon as Roger had shaken Alice's hand, he had sensed that she was not at all well.

"Apropos of nothing in particular," he said, "can any of you" (he included Jeannie in his question) "see people's auras?" They all shook their heads in the negative. "Neither can I, but I think I know how. Would you like to?"

"Sure," said Alice, her voice rather weak, which attracted Jeannie's concern. The others agreed as well. "Today has been strange enough." Roger's right hand glowed brightly as he spoke.

"To find out how to see auras, we should consult an auracle." Nobody groaned, which irked Roger somewhat, and small balls of turquoise light shot from his finger and thumb tips into each of their eyes, including his, and they recoiled and blinked several times.

"This is ... impressive," said Agnes as they all looked around in amazement.

"The auras of this tree," said John, indicating the maple across the grove, "and that willow by the river bank are all strong and healthy looking, but the others are not. Why is that?"

"The town arborist told me yesterday that he thought that they all had something called 'heart rot', which is a fungus that gets inside them and rots away the core tissues in the trees until they finally weaken to the point where they break apart," Roger explained, while scrutinizing Alice's aura. "Debbie and Sarah and I saved that willow tree last night just in the nick of time, and Debbie said that some of the extra energy that our little sing-along generated shot over here and hit that silver maple." A good chunk of the main trunk of the poplar across the clearing also looked OK, but Roger wasn't about to say how that came to be. "Alice, I have to say that you definitely are not well!" Her aura was mainly pink and violet, with a dose of turquoise, but it was faint and there appeared to be several black spots in it.

"If I didn't know any better," said Jeannie as she and he moved in for a closer look, "I would say that these spots are slowly absorbing your aura."

PunMagic
PunMagic
96 Followers