Riding Bareback Ch. 3

Story Info
Jen's turn to pay for ride home.
3.9k words
4.58
303.7k
63

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car, Gerry was leaning over the seat with his hand on Jennifer's knee. She was trying to act tough, pretending that it was no big deal to her that she was alone in a car with two horny football players. She had just watched her straight-A, virgin best friend get stripped nearly naked against the car door. Sherrie, who was as conservative as they come, had two fingers up her pussy and was actually humping them. Then she just walked away, leaving her here alone. Gerry was getting her ready for his turn. He rubbed the back of her knee and tucked his hand into the top of her boot, stroking her calf.

Jen knew Gerry was a nice guy, but he was still a nice black guy and her father would kill her if he knew she was here. Instead, she was letting him rub her legs nonchalantly. Kyle got in and started the car. Gerry turned around and gave him and toned down high-five.

"Your friend Sherrie is fine, you know that, Jen?" Kyle said. "She's not as stuck up as everyone thinks."

"Well, you have to get to know her." It was the best Jen could come up with under the circumstances. She was visibly nervous, squirming in the backseat as Kyle drove on.

When they came to the corner near Jen's house, Kyle paused extra long at the stop, then turned left. Jen became more relaxed as she saw her house down the street. There was a clear view from the house to the street and that left nowhere for things to get out of hand. She leaned forward and pointed out her house to Kyle as it approached. He drove right by without slowing and Jen just slumped back in her seat.

"Where are you going, now?" she asked half-heartedly.

"We need a little more privacy. There's a spot right up here."

Jennifer knew the spot. The car turned onto an overgrown dirt road and she knew it would follow a stonewall on the left that led to an open clearing with a fire ring. Impromptu parties often formed here around a case of beer and a bong. As the car stopped, she had a feeling it would form around her tonight.

She thought of the second time Bob had fucked her, right in this clearing, in his pickup truck. She hated him and wouldn't even talk to him, but once he got his hands into her clothing she couldn't stop him. Her nipples were hard as he pulled her blouse open and she fought with him over the snap of her jeans, but once he pushed her down on the seat, her pants came off easily. He spread her feet apart, one over the seat back, the other on the floor and climbed on top of her. She thought he was going down on her but he just pushed his cock into her. There was none of the sensitivity of the earlier rape, Bob just pinned her to the seat and fucked her. Jen just closed her eyes and let him.

Kyle killed the engine and turned to her and Gerry, "OK, five minutes, let's go."

"Yeah, right." was all she could muster. Gerry opened the door and pulled the seat forward. Jen sat there a moment before moving, then leaned forward and took Gerry's hand to help her out of the car.

Gerry looked her over in what moonlight there was. Her legs were shorter than Sherrie's, but much more shapely. Her calves rose out of her boots sexily and became her knees. Just as the shape of her thighs was evident they disappeared under her skirt. Her skirt swayed a bit in the breeze and as she moved. Her stomach was flat and tan, her abs rippled under the knot of her denim top. Her tits filled the material and her nipples, hard from fear, showed through. Her sleeves were rolled up to the elbow. Her hair had come out of her braid around the edges and framed Jen's face. She bit her lower lip and looked up at Gerry, questioning.

Gerry stepped up and ran the back of his fingers across Jen's bare middle. She quivered at the touch. He traced the waist of her skirt and then fingered the knot of her blouse. He stopped her from saying anything by putting a single finger to her lips. When Jennifer seemed to accept this, he stroked this finger down her chin and throat and hooked it into the first button of her top. She stood still, watching Gerry's hands intently as he unbuttoned her shirt.

When only the knot of fabric held her breasts from being exposed Jen held his hands and said, "Please, Gerry…be nice." She knew where this was going and knew there was no way she could stop it. Kyle opened his door and stepped out of the car.

Gerry spoke, "Listen Jen, you know the 'five minute rule' doesn't apply here. We know about you and LaRouche. You probably want this as much as we do, that's why we brought you out here, not Sherrie."

Jen shook each time he said the word "We". She turned to watch Kyle walk around the car to face her. Here she was, 5’ 4", alone in the dark with two football players twice her size who both want to fuck her. She could run, but she'd never make it home. She could fight but she would lose. She could do what she does with LaRouche, and just let them take her. Kyle gave her the answer.

"Jen, we thought you could handle this. Sherrie, we weren't so sure about. She surprised me back there, getting so into it. But, you know, I gave her the choice," Kyle paused, "and she left you here alone. I told her what we'd do to you, and she just walked away."

Jennifer looked puzzled, "You told her?"

"We'll give you a choice too, Jen." Gerry added, "You know we're going to fuck you either way, your choice is how. We know you sucked off Bob in the lecture hall." She did, while it was empty. It was during 5th period and anybody could have walked in and found her on her knees with her tits out of her blouse. "All we ask for is a little cooperation. Or do we have to get rough?"

After a long pause, Jen looked up to them both and said, "You guys are going to do whatever you want. I'm not a slut, but if I let you…" she paused, trying to word this carefully, "I bet Sherrie could be a slut. Promise you'll get her back for me?"

"Deal!" Kyle said instantly. "I already had plans for that cunt."

With that Gerry stepped her back to the car and untied the knot to her top. Jen rested her hands on the fender and her glorious tits spilled out, braless into the night. Both guys let out a quiet gasp; even Kyle who just had his hands all over Sherrie's fine body. Jen smiled a little as Gerry slid his hands over her shoulders and dropped her shirt on to the hood. Jen could not believe Gerry's next words.

"That's good, cause I like it a little rough." He drove his tongue deep into her mouth testing her, and she let him. He gave her a savage kiss and squeezed both tits hard until she winced. Gerry wanted to see if she was for real. He looked her in the eyes and ran his hand to the hem of her skirt and pulled up. Running his palm up the inside of her thigh, Jen parted her legs and Gerry cupped her pussy through her panties. He gave her a gentle squeeze and then rubbed her hard, feeling her wetness build through the black nylon crotch.

Jen was shaking with anxiety. She had already given in and knew she would come violently when this black stud got inside her. The guilt could wait until later. Gerry pulled her panties down from under her skirt and Jen pulled them over her boots by herself. She leaned against the car and rolled her hips forward, spread her legs for him and closed her eyes. When Gerry worked his two fingers into her wet cunt, her legs shook and then the vibration rippled through her abs. Even her chin quivered with her first orgasm of the night. Gerry had never seen a girl so ready and when she heard his pants open, Jen knew what was coming. But Gerry had other ideas.

Jen opened her eyes to see Gerry's black cock. It was longer than Bob's and thicker too. Gerry was a good nine inches to Bob's seven. He had never fucked a white girl and this was one hot bitch who wanted him. Jen moved her feet and got ready to be taken. But, Gerry liked to have a little more resistance.

"Get on your knees Jen. I want you to blow me."

She shook her head to the side, trying to say no. She had blown Bob, but it was humiliating and that's exactly why Gerry wanted it. She hated herself for doing this but bent down and knelt before him. She began tentatively licking the full length of his cock. As she took the head into her mouth, Gerry stroked her hair away from her face and held the back of her head, guiding her. On each stroke he applied a little more pressure, making her take him deeper. When he kept pushing against her tonsils, Jen got scared. Bob had forced himself into her throat that first day. Now Gerry wanted her to deep throat him willingly. She tried to protest by getting more aggressive in her sucking, thinking she could convince him to come early. But Gerry timed her strokes and pulled her face toward him plunging his black cock into her open throat. He held her there as she gagged and when she relaxed, he took over and began fucking her face.

There was nothing she could do, except try to breathe. He held her hair on the sides of her head and pulled her in and pushed her back. Jen realized she was just being used as Gerry jerked himself off. He pulled back slowly and Jen could feel his cock twitching. She knew he was about to come and she didn't want it in her mouth. She pushed him back and fought against this moment. One of her hands grabbed his cock and tried to pull it out of her mouth, but the added resistance and this new stroking got him off. The first spurt struck the back of her throat. The next few hit her in the lips, teeth and then, as she pumped with her hand he finished off on her face, neck and finally wiped off between her tits.

Jen's topless body glistened with sweat and come as she stood and wiped her face with the back of her hand. She was still a little in shock as Kyle approached.

"Damm, Jen, you are fucking hot." Jen had forgotten he was there. Her hair had pulled lose of its’ braid and her nipples were casting shadows in the moonlight. Dirt and grass clung to her knees and her panties lay in the weeds. She looked like a wanton whore and now, felt like one too. "Come over here, Baby."

Jen walked to the front of the car and Kyle took her by the shoulders. "Are you doing alright?" He actually seemed concerned for her and she nodded her head slightly. Kyle picked her up under the arms and set her on the hood of the car. Her bare ass landed on the warm steel hood of the Monte Carlo. "Lie back now, let's get a look at you."

Jen eased back on the hood and opened her body to Kyle. Kyle's hands moved across her tits and massaged them eagerly. He rolled her stiff nipples between his fingers and Jen bit her lip. This was starting to feel good again. She felt herself spreading her knees further. His hands roamed her thighs and pushed her skirt up to bare her moist pussy to the night. As he thumbed her clit she twitched and brought her hands up through her hair, spreading it out across the car. Kyle had never seen a girl look so fucking delicious. She lifted her knees to give better access to him and Kyle pulled her skirt out from under her butt and quickly off her legs. Jen's cowgirl boots were all she had left on her body and they were up on his shoulders now.

"Are you ready, Jennifer?" Kyle pulled out his eight-inch cock and pushed it between her legs. Holding her knees together, he fucked his cock slowly between her smooth thighs. Jen was surprised that she could not close her hands around Kyle' cock. Being the third cock she had seen, she was beginning to appreciate the difference in size. This one worried her a little. Kyle continued to massage her shapely legs and knead her tits, standing straight up off her chest. He reached under and worked his middle finger into her waiting pussy. She was so wet he added a second and then third finger and stirred them deeper, preparing her for him.

Jen spread her legs wide open for him and Kyle took the hint to get more aggressive with his manipulations. Going faster with three fingers, he thumbed her clit and squeezed her tit hard. Jen's body convulsed and exploded in orgasm. Her gasps filled the air and she became more vocal ending in a long "Oohh,… God!"

Kyle replaced his fingers with the head of his cock and leaned into her. Jennifer's sopping cunt greedily accepted the head and stretched open for more. Kyle put his hands under her thighs and hooked onto her hips. When he was ready he pulled her body back across the hood and drove his cock all the way into her in one swift push. She arched her back and screamed at the intrusion. After a few long strokes she was adjusted to the size and was back into it.

Kyle fucked her like that on the car hood, pushing her thighs apart and then back against her tits. Jen just lied back and took the pounding. Her body was completely into being taken. On the few actual date she had been on, she had let no nice boy under her shirt. But as soon as these guys force her, she opens up her legs like a cheap whore. Her mind flashed to that day on the bluff when LaRouche first stripped off her shorts and drove his cock into her. Her breasts rippled as she came quietly on the car hood.

Thinking of LaRouche while fucking Kyle made her come again. She bit down on her hand to keep from screaming and let the wave flush through her body. Kyle felt her pulsing and it brought him off too. He added four more hard strokes and then held her tight against him, crotch to crotch, his cock completely hidden within her as he deposited his load deep inside her.

Jen lay sweating on the car hood, breathing heavy. Naked except for her boots, she was freshly fucked and happy. She licked her lips and tasted Gerry's come from her earlier blowjob. She didn't like swallowing a black boy's jism, but at least now it was over. She slid off the car and stood in her boots to look for her clothes. Her denim halter was thrown in the back seat. Her skirt, Sherrie's skirt really, was in the dirt. Her panties were nowhere to be found. The first one to speak was the black running back Gerry.

"Come on over here Jennifer." He had spread an old blanket on the ground near the unused firepit, "Come here and lie down." Jen thought she was done for the night, but now realized she still had work to do. She walked over to the blanket, wearing only her boots but holding her skirt and top. Those, she dropped on the ground and then she lied down on the blanket. She adjusted herself as the two football players eyed her naked form, wet with sweat and come. She put her knees up, looked at Gerry and slowly spread them apart for him. He was naked now also and stepped up to her. He lifted each foot, pulled off the boot and tossed it aside, then told her to roll over. Jen did as she was told and lay on her stomach on the ground. Her tits pressed into the dirty blanket and showed at her sides. Her arms were up at the sides of her head. The boys got their first good look at her round, firm ass. There was nothing bony about this girl, she was full of curves and everything was firm and young. A beautiful, longhaired, athletic, 18 year old, slut.

"Spread your legs apart, Jen." Gerry was straightforward. She did as she was told and pushed her feet slowly apart. She was a slut, she realized now. She didn't want to admit it, but it was true. She was lying here in the dirt getting fucked by two guys and her body was loving it. "Get up on all fours, Jen." Gerry's commands were hypnotic. She lifted her body up onto her hands and knees. Gerry paced around her waiting form. He brushed the side of her face but she didn't look up at him. He pushed her hair off to one side, then knelt behind her. He traced her spine with his fingers and reached underneath to cup her breast. Her tits were full and tight, nipples still hard. His hard cock looked for her cunt and found it easily, pushing slowly in, all the way, in one nine inch long stroke. She was still wet and full of Kyle's seed. Jen took one long deep breath as he entered her from behind. She closed her eyes and let him start rocking her forward and back, fucking him back on each stroke. He pulled all the way out and reentered her, then did it again. She was thinking his previous roughness had gone. His fucking was smooth and gentle, building in rhythm. His hands massaged her ass.

Gerry pulled out slowly and positioned his cock at the entrance to her virgin ass and started pressing. Jen didn't stop him; she thought he would catch his mistake. When her tight ring gave way to the slick bulbous head and it slipped inside her ass, she panicked.

"Stop! Gerry Don't, Not…" She faded as he held her firm and pushed. Once the head was in, the wet shaft followed and he bored his way slowly in. At four inches, he eased back and she thought he would pull out. Instead he tightened his grip on her hips and pulled, fucking her firmly with his black cock. Still not half way in, Jen was in tremendous pain as he stretched her open. She bit down tightly and concentrated on just breathing. She was trying to work through the pain. Just as it would lessen, Gerry would push more of his cock in. Jen's face was in her hands and her weight was on her elbows, putting her ass high for Gerry. She felt his body against her ass and knew he had bottomed out. She shed a tear, partly from the pain and partly from the thought of her father ever seeing her on her knees with a black cock shoved up her pretty little ass.

Jennifer grunted out a quiet sigh. She had discovered something about herself. Her father had taught her to be tough. She had worked hard in the stables since she was young. Her body was strong from lifting bales and caring for the horses. It was the body these boys craved; all the boys craved it. Half the senior class was jerking off over her tits, and the rest, over her ass. She knew that she would only give it to those willing to take it from her. She was now hooked on living out her rape fantasy.

LaRouche knew this from the beginning. He could tell that Jen needed to be forced. Her body responded beautifully to exertion. No man could resist the way her abs tensed when her arms were pinned over her head. Her tits stood out proudly from the ripples of her ribcage as she strained to get free.

Gerry knew this now too. As he fucked Jennifer's lovely ass, he could feel her fighting, not against him, but against her own body. She refused to complain or show any pain, and he could feel her tight hole loosen around his cock as she adjusted to the anal abuse. Jen had proven that she could take this too. But Gerry liked to have her uncomfortable, so he waved Kyle over.

Jen had her head down as she began to fuck back against the black cock invading her ass. When Gerry pulled all the way back and out she looked up to see Kyle kneeling before her with his hard cock in his hand. She looked up to his face as Gerry plunged his cock into her pussy. The switch forced her into a long "Ohh…"

Kyle took advantage and slid his cock into her open mouth. Jennifer was expecting that and only took a second to get into the double fucking rhythm. Kyle's thick member would only fit halfway into her tiny mouth and he didn't try to throat fuck her. He was so turned on by his first double, he knew he wouldn't last long. The guys began to talk to their little whore.

"You're such a little slut, Jen. Suck It, Jen. Suck me off."

"How do you want it, you whore? Should I come in you're cunt?" Gerry pulled her body back onto him hard and then pushed her off his cock. He switched back to her ass and asked, "Or do you want it up your ass?" He slipped in easily and fucked her alternately in the two holes. "What a fucking slut!"

"I bet she would fuck the whole team." Kyle added. "And then we could take that cunt Sherrie and pass her around." With the mention of her friend getting gang-banged beside her, Jennifer's body exploded in orgasm. Ripples swam up and down her spine. Her knees quivered and would have collapsed if Gerry hadn't had such a grip on her hips. Kyle could feel her vocal cords shimmering and it set him off. He shot the first load into her mouth and then she pulled back to breathe. When Jen lowered her head, Kyle lifted her by the hair and jerked his cock, pumping stream after stream into her face. Gerry then exploded deep in her pussy and switched to shoot his remaining wad over her ass.

12