Riding on the Bang Bus

Story Info
The ride from the girl's point of view.
1.8k words
4.05
69.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ixAELxi
ixAELxi
4 Followers

Florida, though it is warm and beautiful, can be overwhelmingly tedious. The population of seniors is staggering. Most of the time there is not much to do but drink tequila and smoke weed.

When I'm not doing that, I go to school and play volleyball. I also jog to stay in shape and that's where this story begins. I was jogging one morning (which means around noon for me) in the hot Florida sun. I stopped by a bench to tie my shoes and take a water break. I had just started running, but I was feeling lazy that day so I took a long rest. While I was drinking my water a full size van pulled up next to me. The window rolled down, and a man's head popped out holding a video camera, pointed at me.

I was startled to say the very least. I put down my water and squeaked out, "Hi."

"Hey," he responded, "My name's Derek. Me and my friend here run a website. We want to ask you a few questions."

"I'm not sure I have time."

"We would be willing to pay you."

That perked my interest. I was dead broke and so desperate for money that I was even thinking of getting a job. A real job, something other than smiling big for my daddy and asking him for a twenty. The thought was terrifying.

"I guess I can make time." I couldn't help but smile at how trite my statement was.

"Great!" he said, "First, what is your name?"

"Tiffany."

"And how old are you, Tiffany?"

"Eighteen." I responded honestly.

"Well, cutie, how would you like to go for a ride?"

His proposition frightened me a bit. He was at least ten years my senior and I had always been told not to get into the car with strangers.

"I'm sorry, I can't." I said.

"Well, that's too bad... I can't really pay you just for that, but if you get in I can give you at least a hundred."

I have never been one to think about my actions too much so at this proposition I accepted without much hesitation. I got into the back seat of the van. I was surprised to find another man in the back seat. I sat down next to him and closed the door. The van immediately started moving.

The man in the back seat with me was a tall Cuban man who was quite handsome despite the obvious age difference. The cameraman, whose name had already escaped me, turned and pointed the camera at me again. "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"No." I replied.

"Your very sexy." The man next to me commented. I'm 5'7" with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, C sized breasts, and hips that I think are too big, but most guys seem to love, so I used to compliments. His didn't impress me.

"Thanks." I said dryly. The interview continued with boring questions, where I went to school, what I studied, where I grew up, and so on. After a while, however, he asked, "So would you be willing to show your tits on camera right now?"

"What kind of website is this?" I asked, rather shocked by his bluntness.

"It's kinda like a girls gone wild type thing," he said, "I could give you at least another fifty bucks."

Now I was considering it. This was easy money and it wasn't anything I hadn't done before. Last year I went to Mardi Gras and had flashed my C sized breasts at anyone who asked. My only reservations were that these men were much older and I was trapped in the van as it was moving swiftly along the road. I glanced out the window and realized we were now downtown, a long way away from where I was picked up. I don't think about my actions to much as I said before.

"So you'll give me $150?" I asked. He nodded. I took a deep breath and pulled up my sports bra.

"Very nice!" The cameraman exclaimed. I gave them a decent look and then began to pull my bra back down. My motion, however, was suddenly hampered. The man next to me had reached up, blocked my hand, and felt my naked breast. I turned to protest but my mouth was met by a forceful kiss. He expertly circled his tongue gently around the inside of my lips. I should have pushed him away, I should have yelled and demanded to get out of the car, but he was cute and I've always had a fetish for any dark skinned man.

He stopped kissing me and pulled off my top tossing it in the back.

"Have you ever had sex with a Cuban man before?" The cameraman asked as the man next to me continued to fondle my nipples. This was getting serious. I knew what he was implying and I was about to put a stop to all of it, I swear. But, just as I was about to speak the man next to me found the sweet spot on my neck and all I could manage was to moan, "No."

"Well," he said, "My man here has a ten inch cock."

"No way." I responded.

"Show her, dog."

Quickly he released my now stiff nipples, undid his belt, and slid down his jeans and boxers (I'm not positive he was wearing any.) From a patch of pubic hair that seemed tiny in relationship, sprang the largest penis I had ever seen other than in porn of course, and it still wasn't fully erect!

"I'll give you $200 more if you can take the whole thing in your mouth." The voice said from the front seat. I couldn't take my eyes off the challenge that lay in front of me.

"That's not possible." I said.

"I'll toss you a hundred just for trying."

The massive man next to me did not wait for my response. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it down slowly. I obediently opened my mouth as wide as I could and began to suck the stranger next to me. I could barely get the entire head into my mouth, but I tried my best and managed to fill my throat with his penis. I have been told I give excellent head by just about every man to whom I've ever given it. Normally, I swirl my tongue around the head and gently lick the vein on the underside, but because the cock was so large my tongue movement was very restricted. He rudely pushed my head up and down on his penis as I reached up and massaged his testicles.

He became fully erect after a few minutes and the cameraman began making comments.

"Look at this slut. She loves to suck cock!"

"Make her gag on your fucking dong, dude."

His comments were annoying but not as much as his high pitched laugh. My jaw was beginning to hurt so I stopped sucking but continued masturbating him.

"Take off your shorts and show us that ghetto ass."

I slid them off and turned my ass to the camera.

"Panties too, bitch."

I gave him my most acidic glare but he just laughed as I slid my spandex panties down my legs. Now the camera could see my freshly waxed vagina and anus.

"Turn and let my man, Dongzilla, see."

As I did so, I realized I had just given this man head but I didn't know his name. I opened my mouth to speak, but as I did the sexual giant behind me spanked me hard. I let out a loud shout and before I could recover he was pushing his ten-inch erection inside of my soaked vagina. He was bigger then any of the nine other men with whom I'd had sex, but I was wet enough that he slid in without too much difficulty. It did hurt though; I let out a low moan, and forgot about whatever it was that I was worried about earlier.

He began fucking me doggy style. It felt like the head of his penis was in my stomach. I think he was so long that he was entering my womb. The pain subsided, after he had been fucking me doggy-style for a few minutes and I began to push my ass in to him with his forward thrusts. He seemed to realize I was no longer in much pain and felt I needed more. He put his thumb in my anus. Nothing had ever penetrated that orifice before. I have always enjoyed men playing with it, but I never let my anus be penetrated because of the horror stories of pain I'd heard from some of my girlfriends. They were right. Just his thumb was painful.

"She loves that fucking cock. Give it to her, dog."

I was close to having an orgasm and, while I should have been disgusted with his comments, all this was actually turning me on. His powerful thrusts continued, as did his thumb working my asshole. My moans got louder as I approached orgasm; finally my partner reached with the hand that wasn't violating my ass to rub my clitoris. His forceful touch sent me over the edge. I began trembling and my arms gave out so that my face was on the dirty floor of the van. He rammed me from behind causing my face to scrape across the floor and leaving me with a rug burn. He lifted me up and sat down with me on top of him on the seat behind us. I began riding him as he played with my nipples. The cameraman got down on his knees and zoomed in on the penis penetrating my vagina and I began to massage my own clitoris.

"This is one horny bitch. She's so wet."

I continued to be fucked in the reverse cowgirl position until I came two more times. He stopped after fucking me for about 45 minutes. He had me get on my knees and he masturbated himself until he came all over my face. He held my head so it was immobile and ejaculated mostly on my closed eyes and hair. I cleaned myself up, put my clothes back on, and sat down exhausted and sore. By this time we had driven out of Miami and I desperately needed to pee. I told them to stop somewhere and they just pulled over on the side of the highway. Before I got out I asked, "You guys will give me a ride home, right?"

"Sure." They said.

"And I'm gonna get my $200?"

"Yeah, you earned it, baby."

"Sweet."

I got out, walked a short distance away, and squatted down to pee. The door closed behind me and the van peeled out. I tried to run after it but with my shorts down I fell. I raised myself up, cursed myself for being such a slut, and started the long walk home. I was angry and sore, but still a little bit horny.

ixAELxi
ixAELxi
4 Followers