Riding on the Bus

Story Info
She meets a young man who knows she has a need.
2.6k words
63.1k
14
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers

Lisa rubbed the back of her neck as the bus pulled into the bus station and finally revved down. It took several minutes for all the other passengers at the front of the luxury coach to disembark, but finally Lisa felt comfortable standing up and getting off the bus.

For a moment, she couldn't recall what backwater hick-town they were stopping in, but when she remembered the name, she realized why. It may as well have been Nowheresville in the midst of Neverneverland, for all of its size.

The thirty-two-year-old woman walked slowly off the bus, smiling at the older bus driver as she put her hand in his and he helped her down from the stepping stool. The bus steps were high, and it was the man's duty to help people off and on. Lisa grinned, sure that he enjoyed this part of his job best of all.

She rubbed the back of her neck again and yawned, lifting her blonde hair up on top of her head while her slender fingers massaged the muscles around her neck. This trip was taking three days and taking its toll on her. But the end would be worth it. Seeing her grandmother one more time before the woman passed on would be a good experience, Lisa had told herself.

Of course, that had been before the beginning of the four-day bus ride. Now she was beginning to think she should have flown. It would have cost a great deal more, but would have saved her many of her aches and pains and cramped muscles. It felt good to be off the bus, walking around in the sun. Lisa's long flowery skirt was loose and swirled and swayed in the wind as she walked slowly around the terminal. Her peasant blouse was only slightly tight over her large breasts and she plucked at it to air out her underarms a bit in the fresh air. Then she went into the restaurant built into the bus station, ordering a bit of food.

She felt someone watching her as she was eating, and she carefully looked around, her blue eyes scanning the crowd of passengers in the restaurant. Another bus had pulled in just after her own, going the same way and probably carrying the overflow of passengers that hadn't been able to fit onto hers. The small restaurant, a coffee shop really, was overcrowded and getting worse. So it was impossible for Lisa to see who it was that was watching her.

But someone was. And it gave her chills.

Finally, she was done with the small bowl of soup she had bought, and she put her tray to one side of the table, got up, and went outside. There were a few clouds in the sky, and she thought it smelled like it might rain. A good rain right now would feel wonderful on her skin. But then everyone was climbing onto the buses, and it was time to go.

Lisa waited for everyone else to get on then got on herself, walking slowly to the back of the bus. Since they had left days ago from the metropolis she lived in, the bus had emptied out somewhat, and the back seats were empty. Lisa had taken up most of them with her onboard luggage, hating leaving it in the upper shelves. Now, though, the bus was filling up again. She smiled apologetically at the people standing by the full seats and returned her bags to the upper compartment, sighing. It made her magazines and sketch book that much harder to get to when she wanted to occupy herself. But ah well, all in the name of courtesy.

Finally, everyone was seated. Lisa sat by herself, leaning her head against the warm glass. Then there was a small fuss at the front of the bus. She looked up. The bus driver was standing at the front of the bus, counting heads as he looked back. Next to him, just down the stairs to the open door, there stood a young man of about twenty or twenty-five years. Lisa tried to see more of him, but she couldn't see clearly, only that he was young, slender, and looking at the bus driver in earnest.

Once he was done with his counting, the bus driver shook his head at the man and waved his hand behind him to where the passengers were sitting. The younger man seemed to thank him, then climbed aboard the bus and began to head towards the back in hopes of finding a seat.

Lisa sighed, realizing hers was the only one with room. She picked her book up off the seat next to her and put it in her lap. Then she tried to put on a friendly smile as the man sat down next to her.

He grinned, and she saw the even gleam of his straight teeth. He had soft blue eyes and pale blonde hair. "Hi there," he said quietly as the bus began to pull out of the station.

"Hi. I'm Lisa." She put out her hand.

"I'm Kevin."

"Looked like you were having some problem up there." She nodded to the front of the bus.

Kevin blushed. "Yeah, I was supposed to be on the other bus, but they left without me. And it doesn't meet up with this one for another six hours because of some detour it takes for mail or something. So I got stuck here."

"And we got stuck with you," she teased lightly, trying to make him feel a bit better.

Lisa smiled, tilting her head as she studied the man. He was wearing a pair of khaki slacks with a green belt, and a white T-shirt. He looked like a college student, bright smile, bright eyes. And a nice body, too, probably a football hero or something.

"I hope you don't mind me sitting with you."

"No, not at all," she said half heartedly, eyes turning back to the outside.

"I hope you let me make it up to you."

She smiled. "I'm sure you'll think of something."

Then she promptly ignored him, letting the bus's rocking lull her into a semi-deep sleep. When she next opened her eyes, the sun was setting on the other side of the bus. She turned around and Kevin was smiling to her.

"You slept for awhile."

"Oh, yes I guess I did. Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom."

Kevin sucked himself into his seat, letting Lisa climb over him. As she squeezed past his face with her ass, she gasped.

Had his mouth just grazed her behind? Couldn't have, she told herself.

She went to the bathroom, then chuckled, noticing Kevin had taken her window seat.

"What are you up to?" she said quietly, sitting down in his old seat.

"Thinking of ways to make it up to you," he grinned.

"What did you have in mind?" Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"Well," Kevin whispered.

"I noticed you don't have a wedding ring. Always the first thing I notice about a woman. Second, I noticed you aren't wearing any underwear."

Lisa blushed because it was true.

"Third, when you went by me, you smelled excited. I may be young, but I know women. And you're a woman in need."

He was leaning close to her now. And Lisa hadn't pulled away. His breath was hot on her cheek as he spoke.

"You're a woman in heat. And I'm indebted to you for letting me sit here. Not a big deal really, except that you're willing to let me pay you back. And I'd really like to, Lisa. I'd really like to help ease your need..."

Lisa gulped and pulled back slightly, looking into Kevin's eyes. The boy was serious. Well not really a boy. He was a college man, and he certainly acted as if he knew what he was getting into. Already Lisa could feel her sex becoming warm with his words.

"You're going to lift the leg near the aisle and bend it until your foot is resting on the edge of your seat. That will block off anyone who might want to watch what I'm going to do to you."

Lisa gulped again but slowly did exactly as Kevin had told her to. The long droop of her skirt blocked their seat off from everyone else. And to lift her leg, she had to turn her body slightly so her back was angled toward the aisle of the bus, putting her facing Kevin just that much more. He kept his face near her, but his eyes were wandering down her body now. Kevin seemed to grin as the skirt pulled up over her bare knee.

"Good," he said quietly, his hand rubbing her soft, smooth skin. "Now, I'm going to pull your skirt up over your thigh, very slowly."

His voice was like liquid gold as he told her what he was doing, his fingers following his words as he began to drag her skirt up her thigh. Lisa trembled, biting her bottom lip. She'd never really had a boyfriend that had wanted to touch or fondle her in public. How far was this stranger going to go with her?

"You're a very beautiful woman, Lisa. I was watching you in the restaurant while you were eating your soup. I couldn't stop staring at your mouth while you sucked on that spoon. And I was jealous."

So it had been him!

She gasped lightly as his fingers slid up the inside of her thigh, pushing the skirt up higher.

"Look, Lisa. I'm looking at your pussy now..."

His voice was low, full of heat, as he rubbed over her mons. Lisa looked down, watching this stranger's fingers playing in her dark blonde curls of fur. He stroked her in circles, then let his fingers slip lower until he was playing over the swelling of her labia.

"Are you wet, Lisa? I bet you are," he seemed to tease.

Then his fingers sought out the inner folds of her sex, and Lisa closed her eyes for a moment as he entered there. His fingertips parted her and were rewarded with the evidence of her excitement, as he moved them in and out slightly. He slipped them between the lips of her pussy, rubbing and stimulating the sensitive flesh there. She could feel it becoming hot beneath his moving fingers, and she opened her eyes, looking down again.

Kevin licked his lips as he parted Lisa's sex by spreading his first and second fingers into a wide V shape. Lisa couldn't believe how wet she was, and it was an incredible feeling to be doing this so publicly, to be on a bus looking down at her own glistening slit, the juices of her sex beginning to coat a stranger's fingers.

It was so forbidden and wrong. It only made it more delicious.

"Gods, you're so wonderfully wet, Lisa. I love it. I want more."

His fingers began to probe around her folds, and Lisa trembled. She leaned her head forward, the top of her forehead meeting Kevin's. Together, they watched as his fingers sought new purchase. Now he was holding her open with one hand, and the other was stroking lightly along the insides of her sex.

"I want to see your clitoris. I want to touch it," he exclaimed in a soft, breathless voice.

Lisa tilted her pelvis slightly, curling her hips forward until her cunt was pushed up towards Kevin's fingers. He groaned and moved a finger up to the top of her slit, teasing at her budding clitoris until it was hard and erect.

"I want to suck it. You'll have to let me suck it at some point," he pleaded. "For now, I'm just going to stroke it, touch it, and love it. Feel that, Lisa?"

He ran his thumb roughly over Lisa's clit and her whole body felt a giant shock as the stimulation she was feeling became too intense.

"Don't squeal now. Don't say a word. Just let me love it."

Kevin's fingers expertly played over Lisa's lust-button, toying with the tiny bit of rigid flesh. He was almost purring now. Then he began to move lower on her sex.

"I wish I could fuck you, right here, right now. Wouldn't you like that, Lisa? Can you imagine me putting my cock inside you? It's so hard now."

His fingers teased at the thinner, smaller labia that guarded Lisa's dark, wet hole. Then Kevin was pushing them inside, slowly, and Lisa could feel the fingertips of his two fingers as he began to tease her.

"Imagine my cock, Lisa. Imagine my thick prick teasing at you like this. Just think of the precum I would have on it, and I'd rub it around, like this, and make you beg me for it."

Lisa whined slightly, and Kevin turned his head, until he was kissing her into silence. Then he lowered his eyes again, resting his forehead against hers.

"I would fuck you, so slowly at first. Just like this."

Then his two fingers were pushing up inside her, going slowly and deeply into her privacy. Lisa bit her lip again to keep from groaning. But she kept her eyes down, her body curled, so she could see what Kevin was doing, how his fingers were stretching her cunt.

"Just like this," he repeated.

Kevin dragged his fingers slowly out of Lisa's sex, then ran them up and down the length of her slit. Her whole body was quivering in anticipation, in desire. Kevin put the fingers back inside her, moving them deeply once more, then dragging them out again. Then he was pushing into her again. It felt just like sex, the way he was panting so close to her, his fingers slowly beginning to fuck her cunt.

"Imagine this is my cock, hard for you, just for you, Lisa. Imagine I'm fucking you. I've got you pinned up against a wall, and I'm pulling you over my cock. Imagine that it feels like this."

Now his fingers were going faster and faster, pistoning cock-like in and out of Lisa's gaping hole. She could feel her body tighten, and she felt like she would give in to screams any second.

But then Kevin's mouth found hers and he was covering her lips with his, his tongue probing to find her own. She returned his kiss, one hand gripping the back of her seat as the other held tightly onto her raised knee.

The spiraling whirlwind of an orgasm shot through her body, making her tense. But Kevin's fingers were relentless and continued to pump into her until the end, until she was panting and breathless against his mouth.

Finally, he released her mouth. Then he looked down and smiled at his slickened fingers. As Lisa watched, he raised the digits to his mouth and sucked them clean. She almost whined all over again, and couldn't force herself to turn around in her seat. Her whole body ached from her explosive release, and to move would make her twitch and gasp. Lisa gulped, looking at Kevin with an almost pained expression.

"What exactly is your destination again?" she whispered.

"Well, once we meet with the other bus, I'll probably get on that one." Kevin smiled smugly and put his hands behind his head.

"Or you could miss that bus again," Lisa said quietly, finally able to turn around.

"I could. But would it be worth my while?"

Lisa smirked, realizing his game. "I could make it so," she said.

DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
blacksheep20blacksheep20over 15 years ago
That was hot!

Wow, as someone who has ridden a lot of buses, that gives me some great ideas for ways to keep myself entertained. Wonderfully written. Thank you.

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
INTIMACY ON THE MOVE

Loved it very much because exactly the same happened to me, but the other way around. It happened in England and the girl next to me fell asleep with her head in my lap. You can guess the rest. So your story rings so true. I hope it really did happen for you, sex on the move is so wonderfully bourgoise! I must take time out to read some more of your stories and vote for them, as I hope you might be tempted to do with mine. Thank you, keep writing. Tom x

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
INTIMACY ON THE MOVE

Loved it very much because exactly the same happened to me, but the other way around. It happened in England and the girl next to me fell asleep with her head in my lap. You can guess the rest. So your story rings so true. I hope it really did happen for you, sex on the move is so wonderfully bourgoise! I must take time out to read some more of your stories and vote for them, as I hope you might be tempted to do with mine. Thank you, keep writing. Tom x

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
INTIMACY ON THE MOVE

Loved it very much because exactly the same happened to me, but the other way around. It happened in England and the girl next to me fell asleep with her head in my lap. You can guess the rest. So your story rings so true. I hope it really did happen for you, sex on the move is so wonderfully bourgoise! I must take time out to read some more of your stories and vote for them, as I hope you might be tempted to do with mine. Thank you, keep writing. Tom x

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a hot, explicit story

really enjoyed this story, the descriptions were sexy and it seemed realistic. her reactions were great, and his commentary very arousing. please continue their story, i want to know more about their exploits.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Beach Bus Jammed into the swaying bus with two bikinied women.in Erotic Couplings
Rita's Bus Ride 18-year-old girl finds sex on the bus.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
On the Public Bus Strangers savor wild encounter on public bus.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories