Riding Out the Storm

Story Info
Sarah gets some anal country comfort.
1.7k words
4.08
79.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend, Derek, and I had an incredible sex life but according to him there was one thing missing. He wanted my ass. Whenever we fucked he begged me to let him in there but I resisted. I sometimes let him play around a little bit and I loved it when he stroked my ass cheeks and tickled my rosebud with his fingers or his tongue. But I held out on the actual penetration. Maybe I liked teasing him. I know it drove him crazy and kept him rock hard for hours.

But one hot summer night ... it had been a really humid day and I was hanging around the house with very little on. Which was a little sketchy because we had a houseguest. A friend of mine had sent her college-age daughter, Sarah, to visit us for a few days. It was a sort of punishment; Sarah's boyfriend was a bit of a bad boy and things between them were getting out of hand. Sarah's mom wanted her out of the picture for a while. So she came to visit me (her "Auntie") and hoped that the fresh country air would help her forget him. I was looking forward to getting to know her a little better. We really hadn't spent that much time together since she was a little kid.

Sarah was gorgeous, a petite brunette with huge eyes, really perky tits and a beautiful round ass. Derek loved looking at her ass, of course. I even enjoyed looking at her. Derek teased me about that, wondering if "Auntie" had thought about getting to know Sarah intimately. I told him he was disgusting but then I couldn't get it out of my mind. She was unbelievably sexy.

Sarah and I spent a lot of time walking and talking about her boyfriend. She really missed him.

"I know he's not the best influence but he was really trying to turn his life around," she said.

I was curious about how sexually active she was. So I asked.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Wow, that's pretty personal," she said, blushing. "Why do you want to know?"

What I couldn't tell her was that I was starting to get horny every time I got near her and I needed to know if she had any experience. "Well, I don't get much of a chance to talk to young adults your age. And I want to get to know you better."

"Okay, well ... we have had sex but then basically my mom found out and that's pretty much why I'm here," she said. "You're supposed to be a steadying influence or something like that."

Great. I figured I better stop thinking about how she looked naked. I had never thought about women that way but there was something about this girl.

So back to the hot and sticky weather ... like I said I'd been lounging around without much on because it was so humid and it looked like a storm was coming. So I got some candles ready; we often had blackouts here in the country. I was a little grumpy and more than a little horny because Derek had been away for a few days. I'd been catching myself trying to get a glimpse of Sarah as she got dressed or as she got into the shower. I think that she noticed but she just kind of grinned and maybe teased me a bit. I didn't know what the hell to think about these feelings I was having.

Derek arrived home and we had a great dinner and relaxed with some wine. It started to rain just as we were heading up to bed. I couldn't wait to be alone with him, he'd been staring at my tits all night and my pussy was soaked. I lit a few candles and then lay on the bed fingering myself as he got undressed.

"Baby, I think you really missed me!" he laughed. I moaned and he got into bed. "Better be quiet, you don't want Sarah to hear us."

He cock was stiff as he licked my tits and I arched against him. "Please fuck me now," I whimpered.

"What's the rush? We've got all night."

"I've been so hot for you and I need you inside me now," I panted. He ignored me and stroked me everywhere except where I wanted it. I tried to touch myself but he pushed my hands away.

"Damn it, stop teasing me!" I was getting really pissed off. He laughed but then kneaded the cheeks of my ass. It felt so good. His finger dipped quickly into my pussy (way too quickly!) and he rubbed his finger up and down the crack of my ass, pressing into my butthole while I squirmed. I knew what he wanted and I was so fucking horny I was almost ready to give it to him.

I could hear some rumblings of thunder in the distance and saw a few flashes of lightening. Maybe the noise of the storm would drown out the noise of our fucking. If we ever got going; he was taking his time and it was making me crazy.

"You like it when I play with your ass, don't you?" he said. I just got wetter and moaned louder. "I think your ass is ready for my cock." He could sense that I was starting to weaken.

"I don't know ... what if it hurts?" I said.

"I'll go easy, baby, just relax." He wet his finger again and gently pushed it in and out of my ass. I was kind of getting into it. My nipples were rock hard and he sucked them and stroked my pussy. He rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack and pushed the head of his dick against my butthole.

He said, "Here I go, I'll be gentle ..."

Just then there was a huge crack of thunder and we heard footsteps running to our room. The door flew open and Sarah stood there shaking.

"Shit!" Derek whispered to me. "I was almost in there!"

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry to bug you but I've always been afraid of storms. I feel like an idiot but can I get into bed with you guys for a few minutes?"

"Uh, sure." I answered. "But let us get some pyjamas on first." I was thinking that she could probably smell the sex in the room and figured we'd better cover up and act like responsible adults.

"No, that's okay," she said. "Don't worry about it." Before I could react to that she had jumped in between us. Derek looked at me and I could see him thinking: what the hell, let's give this girl some comfort!

Sarah was wearing a tiny nightgown that barely covered her pussy. She was still shaking a little from the storm so I gently rubbed her arms and legs. She started wiggling her ass against the bed and spread her legs a bit. I was thinking that it seemed like an invitation so I started stroking her inner thighs and she sighed. Derek pulled her knees apart and we could smell her horny pussy.

"Mmmm," she said, "that feels good. I'm, ah, starting to feel a little better but I'm still scared."

"It's okay, baby, we're here for you," Derek whispered. His fingers reached a little higher and he felt her totally bare pussy. Not only was she not wearing any panties, her cunt was shaved clean.

"No wonder your mom sent you away. Only bad girls shave their pussies bald," I said.

Sarah just grinned as Derek dipped his finger in and out. "You horny little cunt, how long have you been planning to seduce us?" he asked.

She moaned and said she hoped we wouldn't punish her for being bad. Which of course is exactly what she wanted. This girl needed something in her ass. I was so fucking turned on by that, I couldn't wait to see what Derek would do.

He didn't hesitate. He flipped her over and shoved her nightgown up around her waist and laid her on top of me. "Suck Auntie's tits, you little bitch," he growled. She got licking my nipples as he knelt behind her and started lightly spanking her ass. I was in heaven. This gorgeous chick was sucking my boobs, grinding her pussy against me while my boyfriend punished her.

"Is this what you were looking for, you horny cunt?" Derek got a little rougher, dipped his finger in her pussy and shoved it up her ass. She cried out, but didn't try to move away and we knew she was loving it. She pushed her butt against his hand and then slid down my body until her mouth was at my pussy.

"Lick me, you little bitch!" I cried. She tongued me while Derek kept fingering her ass. I knew he wanted his cock in there so I egged him on.

"Stick your cock in that ass. Look how badly she wants it. I bet that's not a virgin ass, this little girl is nasty!"

Derek lubed up his dick with pussy juice and stuck it against her butthole. "You want this, don't you?" he said. "Bad girls need it in the ass." He shoved his cock in balls-deep. She pushed back at him confirming she was a dirty little ass-slut.

"Suck Auntie's clit, make me come!" I yelled. I was so close. Derek kept fucking that tight little hole and I could see that he was almost coming. His grunts were turning me on and Sarah's mouth on my pussy was amazing.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Derek jerked his cock out and came all over Sarah's gorgeous butt. I let go too, gushing pussy juice all over Sarah's face. She screamed and came as we all collapsed together.

"Feel better, baby?" I asked her. "The storm is all over now. Do you want to go back to your own bed?"

Sarah sighed and snuggled into us.

"I think I better stay here for a while. Just in case," she grinned.

As I drifted off to sleep, I hoped that the weather would co-operate for the rest of her visit. Just to be sure, maybe I should do a little rain dance???