Riding the Corporate Ladder

Story Info
Riding the corporate ladder.
3.8k words
3.77
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Another business week was closing out. It was always hectic on Friday afternoons. No one wants to work over the weekend so there was always a mad scramble to finish work. It was these days that made desk work feel so dreadful. Not even Mondays compare to this. At least they give you no prospect of anything but work so you feel obligated to finish it without trying to get out.

This was the setting for Sara as she impatiently waited for the workday to close. It wasn't because she had plans this weekend. It was just that she didn't want to be here. Frantically finishing a monthly progress report, she glanced at the clock on the wall. It read 3PM. Still another two hours to go. Sara was hammering away at the keyboard so fiercely that she didn't even hear footsteps behind her.

"Working hard or hardly working?" quipped a man behind her.

Sara almost jumped out of her seat as she turned to face the man. It was her boss Steve. He was a man of only 30, college educated at a state school, and a former college athlete. Despite the success he had at this company he was still single. His favorite sports team was the local hockey team. These were the few and obviously very minor life facts she knew about him.

The other facts she knew about him were mostly related to his build and character. He was friendly to most of the office staff, always ready to flash a smile at any worker. His cheerfulness never wavered unless your work was up to snuff. Even then he made every attempt to teach you rather than berate you. Besides his personality, his college athlete days had left him with a very good body. A solid frame supported by rather muscular legs. His average height probably made everything seem more substantial than a man who had a couple more inches of height. Sara didn't know if he purposely hit the gym or if his old days simply kept his body intact. Neither option would have been particularly surprising.

"Sorry, sir, definitely working," Sara replied to Steve.

A second later they burst out laughing. Everyone in the office shared the same joke with Steve. He hated that phrase and always talked about his aspirations to work in a place where asking that question would get you punched in response. It was a waste of words in his opinion simply because it was entirely unfunny.

"That's good to hear. Listen, I've got to be quick since I have a meeting to attend in about two minutes, but there is an after work gathering at my house tonight. It starts at 9PM and you're invited. I won't take no for an answer. I'm providing the alcohol, but you can bring some small snacks if you'd like."

Sara froze for a second. She had never been invited to one of these parties before now. Her first instinct was to say no. Rumors always floated around the office about how the people who attended basically tried to turn it into one big college party. Whether or not they were true she didn't know for she had never talked to anyone who had actually attended.

The hesitation was clear in her voice as she said, "Yeah, I suppose I could make it. I don't have any other plans for tonight."

"Perfect. I'll see you at nine." He handed her a business card with his address and began walking away. He stopped momentarily and turned back for a second to finish with, "And wear something pretty."

Sara just blinked as he walked out of her cubicle. What did that mean? Couldn't he have just said to wear something nice? She returned to her work and within a minute was so lost in her work that his final words escaped her mind.

2

Although she was still apprehensive about attending, it wasn't like she had other plans for tonight. Or even this weekend she mused as she finished her dinner. It was a little after seven now and she was beginning to get ready for the party. All of them were pretty in her eyes which is why she had them. Others may feel differently about them, but her opinion mattered most to her.

Her first choice was a red strapless dress. It wasn't particularly fancy, but it was a good dress for most occasions. Unless this occasion was suppose to be super dressed up. Then it might not fit the bill.

Placing the red dress back, her attention swung to another of her favorites - a black sundress with white flowers on the shoulders. Every person has a different opinion on whether or not a sundress truly counted as a dress. Sara didn't count them as dresses simply due to how much more comfortable she felt in them. You can't put a price on comfort and Sara certainly didn't either. But she always felt that most dresses were uncomfortable while sundresses were quite freeing.

Before trying it on, she admired her body in the mirror. Her face was pretty and tight, still obviously young, and quite tan from her time spent outdoors working in her garden. Her entire frame was slender which was accentuated by her smaller tits and ass. As her mother always said, the women in their family were not genetically gifted with triple D's and bubble butts. What they were blessed with was slender stomachs, arms, and legs as well as height. Sara stood at 5' 8'' and her mom was even taller at 5' 10''. It had always given her good reason to not bother with high heels which she found painful and awkward. Grace was also something which her family was not genetically gifted with.

One of the biggest guilty pleasures she always splurged on was silk panties. Public opinion usually lists them as a sexy commodity, but she enjoyed the feeling of soft, supple silk in her nether regions so much that they were always her first choice when she needed to feel confident. Tonight was one of those nights if only because of her apprehension of whether or not to go. Steve had said he wouldn't take no for an answer, but it's not like he could fire her over it.

Slipping on the sundress was easy enough. It conformed perfectly to her body, fitting perfectly to every curve. She looked herself up and down, did a small spin, then sat down on the couch in the living room and flipped on the TV to watch the news. It was almost an hour before the party by now. Steve's house was only a short drive away and she was never one to show up right as a party started. This gave her plenty of time to relax and wonder what one of these parties would be like.

3

Sara planned on arriving around 9:30, but there was unexpected traffic due to an accident on the highway which caused her to show up nearly half an hour late. There were plenty of cars already taking up the limited parking outside the house. Many of the cars were from midrange brands in far better condition than Sara's used foreign make from the mid-90's. It would be a stretch to call the car out of place, but it was probably one of the lower quality automobiles in the lot.

Seeing no available spaces, Sara parked in an open lot a block away. She got out of the car and walked down towards Steve's house. The area was quiet although as she got closer to the house, Sara began hearing some noise from inside. There was an attendant outside the door who looked quite similar to a bouncer. He had a clipboard in one hand and a walkie-talkie in the other and held a bored expression on his face.

"Name?" Came a disinterested grunt from him as Sara approached the door.

"Sara Stright."

The man glanced at the paper on his clipboard. It took two scans of the sheet before he circled a spot on the sheet.

"One sec," he said to her and then turned his back. He said something unintelligible into his walkie-talkie and got a quick response. Turning back to Sara he said, "Alright, Sara, you're good to go. Have fun in there."

Sara thanked him and walked in. This all seemed a little weird to her. The security for what she had believed was a small company party perked her senses up quite a bit. She attempted to shake the feeling off as she entered the door. There were probably about 20 people in total in the house, only four or so of which she recognized including Steve. Most of them were men with only four or five women throughout the room. Steve noticed her presence and pardoned himself from his guest to walk over and talk to her.

"Hey, you're a bit late. Nevertheless, welcome to my house. There are a couple of people from our branch here tonight as well as some of the other bigger branches. Come around and I'll introduce you."

Taking her hand, Steve guided her around the room. He introduced her to each guest and the three would chat for a few minutes before moving on. It was all a bit of a blur to Sara. She hardly remembered most of their names once they moved on to a new person barring those she had seen before in the office and one or two previously unknown faces.

After introducing her to the last person, Steve took her to the kitchen and offered her a drink. He explained he had spent much of his time in college as a bartender. Although college bars are typically pretty dingy, he enjoyed making drinks so much that he spent a lot of free time practicing the craft. It helped at college parties and it certainly helped in a more adult setting.

As he fixed her a couple of shots, he explained what was in each one. She was a fan of tequila so he made her a couple of tequila-based drinks. They down a few shots together between conversation. Sara was quite impressed with the drinks. They were obviously strong as she felt the power of the liquor quite quickly, yet they were all delicious and easy to down.

They had just finished their last round of shots when Steve asked Sara, "So, which person did you like the most?"

The question startled Sara although she couldn't explain why. Perhaps it was the liquor talking, or maybe it was simply her apprehension from earlier. It could have conceivably been from the rumors she had heard about these parties. Regardless of the reasoning she had a sneaking suspicion this party was about to get interesting.

"Well, that guy from the Phoenix branch was a bit amusing to talk to. I think his name was Michael?"

"You are correct. Let's go talk to him."

The two of them headed back into the living room. There were far fewer people there now as only about ten or so of the guests remained. It seemed like all of the women had left and the few men were mingling amongst themselves. Michael was standing on the left side of the group. He looked to be slightly younger than Steve despite having a higher standing in the company. He was also a little more attractive.

Steve broke into the group and addressed Michael directly. "Hey Michael, you remember Sara from earlier? She said she wanted to talk to you about the company a little more."

Sara almost blurted out something saying that she hadn't explicitly said that was what she wanted to talk about. The only thing that stopped her was the thought that maybe this could help her work.

Michael smiled at Sara. "Interesting. Well I would certainly like to tell you more about us."

The two of them wandered a few feet from the group and began to talk. Michael explained some of the workings of the company while Sara listened in mostly silence. It was certainly intriguing to her and she listened intently. Even still she was unsure where he was going with all this. His confidence in the company, as well as himself, was greatly piquing her interest in both him and the company.

He soon came to the end of another lengthy segment finishing with, "Those towards the top are quite rich. Even the mid-level members make good money with excellent benefits. Do you have any questions now?"

She did. "This all sounds great and I like the company and where I am. What's with all the background information?"

Grinning he asked her, "Would you like to be here awhile and would you like to move up the corporate ladder?"

"Of course!"

"Why don't you come with me?"

He took her by the hand and led her out of the living room and through the kitchen. Towards the back of the kitchen was a door which she had not noticed the first time she had been in the kitchen. The two walked through it and walked into another hallway. They took a left and walked down to the last door on the right. Michael knocked on the door, waited a moment, then walked in with Sara in tow.

What she saw surprised her. It was a bedroom, and a rather luxurious one at that. There was a king-sized bed with exquisite sheets covering it. A few dressers were around the edges of the room and two doors were on opposite sides of the wall from each other. Sara assumed they led to a bathroom and a closet.

Sara was still awestruck by the room when Michael walked over to her and began passionately kissing her on the lips. Despite her shock she kissed him back nearly as passionately. They were engaged in each other for several seconds before Sara suddenly pulled away.

"Wh-... wha-... what was that?"

"In this company we expect those who have the potential to climb to be outstanding in, how can we say this politely, every aspect? You have shown dedication in your work, all your college work looks good, and you are well liked by your peers - even if you are a bit shy towards hanging out with them at work. Really, the only thing we don't know is how is your sexual prowess."

Those were words she never thought she would hear. Perhaps the rumors about these parties were true after all. Hell, it seemed those rumors could be applied to the entire company. But this brought up another problem. Sara had, of course, had sex before. But it had always been with a boyfriend for the sole purpose that she loved him. Could she do this?

"I am up for it," she said, her mouth saying words before her mind could acknowledge it as a good idea.

"Excellent," Michael smiled, "Then perhaps we should get started. Taking hold of her hand, he guided her to the bed and the two sat on the edge. Michael placed one hand around the back of Sara's neck and caressed it slightly before bringing her face towards his for another round of passionate kissing.

Sara was still a bit in shock over the events that had unfolded in the last minute. This was the kind of thing that happened in fantasies. Not something that would happen in her life. She wasn't sure most people would like what had just happened. Even still she found it incredibly sexy that her sexual prowess could help her career. She wasn't one to deny her talent in bed.

Michael stopped kissing her momentarily to grab her shoulders and laid her flat on the bed. He proceeded to straddle her and reach a hand up her dress and to her stomach to caress her stomach with his hand. It was a small touch but it got her excited. The two resumed their kissing as he massaged her stomach while working his hand up towards her tits.

She was excited now and that feeling ran throughout her entire body. Their tongues were interlocked with each other probing each other relentlessly. Each one of them was enjoying it, and both moaned slightly every so often. Both had thousands of thoughts racing through their heads, but perhaps no thought was more interesting than Sara's imaginations of how the company was run.

As they continued kissing and frenching, Michael lifted Sara's dress to reveal her bra and panty combination. They stopped activity momentarily so he could take off her dress the rest of the way. After taking it off and tossing it to the side, he took a minute to soak in her body. Slim and slender, it was stunning to admire it from his angle.

Glancing down at the silk panties she had chosen he jestingly said to her, "Well, aren't we a bit of a princess."

Sara just laughed and nodded before responding, "Well I don't think this is fair that I don't get to see what you're wearing beneath your clothing."

"In due time," he said then winked.

They continued their kissing once again while he reached under her bra to fondle her tits. Initially ignoring her nipple, he explored the entirety of her tit with his hand. It drove her crazy that he wasn't touching her nipple, but she still loved it. Finally he reached with his thumb and pointer finger and rolled her nipple between them. This elicited a moan out of her and caused her body to shake ever so slightly.

Moving his other hand to under the bra at her other tit proved to be just as effective. Sara was moaning more often now and wanted to progress their session further. She reached down towards his crotch and unzipped his pants and reached into the zipper. His dick was already semi-hard. He was enjoying this as much as she was.

While she began stroking his dick, Michael straightened himself up and took off his dress shirt to reveal his chest. It had some hair but was rather well groomed. Sara raised her unoccupied hand and rubbed his surprisingly large pectoral muscles in admiration.

Michael, his dick now fully hard, moved from straddling Sara to kneeling between her thighs. His hand caressed her thighs and worked itself inside her panties. His finger lightly brushed her clit then moved back to her thigh. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was agape and her eyes were obviously rolling in her head. All this gave her a look of pure sexual anticipation.

His fingers moved from her thighs back to her clit. This time he used his finger to rub her clit up-and-down. She moaned out in response to his finger work clearly enjoying his craft. Using his free hand, he pulled her panties down her thighs to rest on her knees.

Slipping one finger in and out of her pussy once before rolling onto his back, he said to her, "Now it's time to prove yourself."

It was a statement that could have meant anything out of context. However in this context, Sara knew exactly what he meant. She slipped her panties off and unhooked her bra to reveal her entirely naked body. Michael still had his pants on which Sara proceeded to quickly pull down to his feet. His cock was fully erect and ready to see what Sara could do.

Straddling him was quite easy despite their difference in leg size. She leaned down to kiss his chest while using her left hand to guide his dick into her wet pussy. Despite his dick not being massive, when she placed it into herself she sighed quite verbally. It took a few small up and down motions to lubricate his dick so he could enter her the entire way. After his dick was fully ready, she began bouncing up and down on his dick causing him to audibly moan.

He grabbed her hips and controlled her rhythm ever so slightly. It was just enough to leave her nearly in full control of his cock. Between several bounces she would lean in and kiss him while rocking back and forth. Calling her the most experience girl in the world would be an overstatement. Still she could tell when a man's dick enjoyed what was happening to it.

As Michael's moaning intensified, Sara increased her rhythm. She rocked around on his cock trying to get him to cum quickly and intensely. Not all men liked it when she did this, which she found strange. Judging from his appearance, he seemed like the kind of man he would.

He groaned a bit and closed his eyes.

"I'm cumming."

Sara dismounted from his dick in an instant and slid down the bed so she could place his cock in her mouth. Sucking at his cock she felt the rush of cum in her mouth. She used her hand to stroke the parts of his dick that her tongue wasn't reaching. He groaned audibly and tried to roll around the bed. Sara made sure he stayed still using her free hand to hold him down.

When he was finished cumming, he pushed Sara's head off his dick and stood up off the bed. Getting dressed he turned to her and said, "You were pretty good. I think you have some potential at this company. Steve will come back in a minute to escort you out."

He was dressed in an instant and out the door. The quickness of his exit was strange. She hoped that wasn't a bad thing and was instead just a business thing. True, she had tried making him cum quickly. On the other hand, it certainly sounded like he enjoyed it.

12