Riding the Rails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push my shorts down my hips and stroke my cock. I am rock hard and ready to go. Karen lays back down on the mattress with her legs spread. One hand grabs my wrist and places my hand directly on her pussy. Her other hand grabs my cock and slowly strokes my shaft. My fingers delve into the wet gash between her thighs and I press my lips against her big boob. I slide my fingers up and down her slit while I suck on an erect nipple.

"Rob, there is some cherry lube on the nightstand for you to use."

I pour a fair amount onto my fingers and glide them along her pussy, coating her inner flesh. I press two fingers deep into her tight hole and feel the ridges of her G-spot. Karen pushes her vulva against my hand as I bend over and lick her right nipple. I continue to slide my hand back and forth within her slippery folds, assisted by the lubricant. With each pass, I move my fingers lower until they slide over her tight sphincter. I press against her starfish and Karen moans with approval. With the next stroke, I push two fingers back into her pussy and slide my pinky into her bum. My shocker move catches her off guard and she grunts.

"Oh, gawd yes, that feels so good, my pussy is on fire."

Karen moves her hand down to her pussy and presses on her outer lips. I slide my fingers up and contact her fully engorged clit. My fingertips circle the round nub as I concentrate on her orgasm. I move my fingers in a heated rhythm over and over as Karen's breathing intensifies. She is close to losing control and I want to make this climax one to remember.

"Geez Rob, I'm going to cum. Oh yes, don't stop. Fuck my pussy with your fingers."

My hand glides up and down her slit as I press against her clit a few more times. Karen's body spasms and I am rewarded with her incredible orgasm. Her juices flow from her inner flesh and coat my hand with cum. I continue to slide my hand along her labia and her entire body jerks with each pass. I move my fingers back and forth... three... four... five times. Karen finally grabs my wrist and moans, "Enough, enough."

That's my cue to back off, so I move my hand up to her mons and massage her fur covered flesh. I run my fingers through her soft pubic curls and lean over to kiss my lover. Our lips meet and press together, locked in post climax bliss. I massage her breasts and caress her erect nipples while her breathing returns to normal.

"Hey Karen, I bet our neighbors heard you."

She holds my hand against her tits and we both laugh at the thought. We spend several minutes just caressing and kissing. Our silent interlude is broken once again. Oh, gawd James do that again. I feel you deep inside, fuck me baby, fuck me. I love your thick cock, it's so much bigger than my husband's

Karen and I do a double-take. She looks at me and mouths, "Wow."

I whisper, "Did you hear what I heard? Did she say, ...bigger than my husband's?"

Karen nods her head.

"Speaking of big, thick cocks, I want you inside me. Let's make love like our neighbors. Let me get on top and return the favor."

Karen sits up and swings her leg over my body. I grab her hips and nudge her higher up my chest.

"Karen, move up and sit on my face. I want to eat your pussy before we fuck."

"Are you sure? I can't remember the last time someone did THAT for me."

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to taste your sweet juices and the cherry lube. Scoot up and let me have a taste."

Karen moves forward and plants her cunt right onto my open mouth. I stick my tongue out and drill up into her sweet labia; the mix of cum and cherry lube is delightful. I press my lips together and suck on her clit. It's still very prominent and I flick the pink nub with my tongue. Karen grinds her pussy into my face.

"Oh, gawd Rob, that's it. Suck my clit. It feels so good."

I continue to suck her pearl and lick up all the sweet juices that cover her inner labia. I clean the cum from her pussy until I'm satisfied. I push on her thighs and she takes the hint. Karen moves back from my head and positions her gash over my hard shaft. She holds my cock in place and slides down the entire seven inches with one swoop. Meanwhile, I lick my lips and enjoys her female essence.

Karen leans forward pressing her hands onto my shoulders for balance. Her tits hang down to my face. I lift my head up enough to capture a stiff nipple between my lips. I suck hard, but her nipple slips from my lips as she raises up. She bends down again, this time pressing her mature tits into my chest. I feel her hard nipples, while she stares into my eyes and smiles. I open my mouth and invite her in for a kiss. Our lips lock tight together as her tongue presses into mine.

Karen raises and lowers her pussy several times, creating a nice rhythm that massages my cock. She squeezes her cunt muscles each time she pulls up. My shaft slides all the way in as she drops down. Her pussy surrounds me with warmth and wetness. Karen continues to flex her inner labia.

"Gawd, I feel it. I'm going to cum again. I love your cock."

Her pussy juice flows, coats my shaft and runs down my thighs. I move my hips up to Karen as she drives down into me. Our hips slap together as I pound my hard shaft into her cunt. Karen uses her fingers to circle her aureole and pinch her nipples. I hold her thighs and plunge my cock deep within her folds. Her cum provides natural lubrication as we experience simultaneous orgasms.

Karen drops down, smashing her boobs against my chest. We struggle to catch our breath; our bodies completely spent. She stares into my eyes and plants little kisses on my lips, cheeks and neck.

"Whew, that second one was just as good as the first. Any chance I can persuade you to join me in Chicago? I want to do this some more."

I flex my cock a few times and Karen squeezes her pussy muscles, determined to keep me inside. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her tight. I feel her erect nipples press into my skin. We savor this moment.

"Tell you what, I'll make reservations at the Big Sur RV Park for the middle of March. I have a bouncy queen size bed, I think you'll enjoy. We'll fuck our brains out."

"Oh yes Rob, let's do that. I want you inside me all the time because I love your thick cock, it's so much bigger than her husband's."

We share one final laugh before Karen rolls to her side and we are lulled to sleep by the gentle sway of the railcar rolling down the rails.

12