Riding the Sammie Train

Story Info
Fraternity hijinx.
863 words
3.1
83.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sure had some wild times in college. Some people say that being in a fraternity is just buying a social life, but fuck them!

One particular time and one particular girl come to mind tonight. Her name was Samantha. She wasn’t quite pretty enough to make it into a sorority, but she became a little sister to my frat. She was a big time wannabe.

Like I said, she wasn’t the prettiest girl, and she didn’t have a killer body but she hung around us hoping to get popular. And she sure became popular on the night of our big party.

All night long she had been dancing with various guys, suggestively rubbing herself against her partner. I saw my roommate Rick whisper in her ear and then take her by the hand and lead her upstairs. Two or three other guys followed, so I decided to do the same.

When I got to my room, four guys were gathered outside looking in. It didn’t take much imagination to figure out what was going on, but I peeked anyway.

On my bed lay Sammie, naked. On top of her, pounding away, was Rick. I could see a trickle of blood on her thigh, as my roommate had obviously just taken her virginity. Her face was a mask of pain and he obviously didn’t know or didn’t care that it was her first time. We all cheered him on as he got his. After a minute he grunted hard, obviously climaxing inside her. When he pulled his cock out of her, I could see he wasn’t wearing a rubber. He turned to us and asked who was next as the tears trickled down Sammie’s face.

The three guys ahead of me took their turns, pounding her no-longer-virgin pussy with wild abandon. As I waited my turn, more guys started to line up behind me. A real train was in progress.

When it was my turn, I wasn’t sure if she was still conscious, but when I whipped out my cock she came to. The guys before me had all had average sized cocks, but next to theirs mine was a monster at nine inches. I could see the fear and the lust fighting it out in her mind as I prepared to insert it.

I rubbed myself up and down her slit, which was very juicy from having four loads of sperm shot into it. She sighed as I slowly put my manhood into her. Even though she was small and new to fucking, my fat cock slid right in. She let out a moan as I got it all the way in.

I put her legs on my shoulders and started pounding. Every time I thrust, she winced a little in pain. I looked down to see our pubic hairs mingle, mine black and hers blonde. Then I looked in her eyes and could see she was finally getting into it. The others guys had broken her, but I was breaking in. As I pounded her, I reached between us and started rubbing her clit. Though I thought she was a slut, I still figured she deserved an orgasm.

She other guys were punks, shooting their wads in a couple of minutes. Even though the guys behind me were getting impatient waiting their turn, I took my time fucking this bitch. I drilled her with long, quick strokes, then with slow, short ones. I fingered her asshole and tweaked her clit until she screamed with her first (and second and third) orgasms of the night. Finally, I started to get tired of it all so I let myself come, adding my seed to that of my fraternity brothers. With a final grunt, I pulled my cock out of her and relinquished my place to the next horny guy.

I stayed and watched a couple more of my brothers fuck Sammie, then went back to the party. I had a beer, danced a couple of times then started to get horny so I went back upstairs to see if the train was still running. Sure enough, the little slut was taking on two guys at a time now. I got back in line and, when the time came, pulled out my cock and stuck it in her mouth. In her short time of sexual activity she had sure learned to suck a cock! She alternated riding the cock beneath her, then paid attention to my manhood, either sucking it down her throat or licking my balls. While she rode, she jacked my dick off. Before long, I was ready to sum again so I took my cock in hand and milked it all over her face and hair. She stuck out her tongue trying to catch some of my juice in her mouth.

I never was sure how many guys Sammie took on but, when she started coming around again none of us would have anything to do with her. A couple of months later I saw her hand-in-hand with some computer nerd. Geek love at its best!

So, that’s the story of my ride on the Sammie Train. Hope you enjoyed it!